HER REPLACED GROOM ✔️

By shi_infinity

What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1 (Edited)
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
NOTE!!!!
CHAPTER-58
CHAPTER-59
CHAPTER-60
CHAPTER-61
CHAPTER-62
CHAPTER-63
CHAPTER-64
CHAPTER-65
CHAPTER-66
CHAPTER-67
CHAPTER-68
CHAPTER-69
CHAPTER-70
CHAPTER-71
IMPORTANT!!!
Important
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-53

11.8K 442 14
By shi_infinity

"Let me kiss you, and see if I take your breath away."

-RANVEER

*****************************

"Are you mad? You look mad." Ranveer asked closely examining Ishika's face. It's been more than two hours after Ranveer's confession.

"I am not mad." Ishika replied with a sigh, Ranveer nod his head while narrowing his eyes at her.

"Your face is screwed up like you are mad." Ranveer comment playfully.

"I am perturbed, not mad." Ishika said gritting her teeth.

A few moment of silence spread between them, when again Ranveer utter;

"You still look mad." He said controlling his smile, which go unnoticed by Ishika, and she yell back in irritation;

"I am not MAD! But I will be soon." She yelled and stood up from his place and walk away stomping her feet, making Ranveer broke in laughter.

Ishika turn around hearing him laughing, she ran towards kitchen pick up the big spatula and walk back to him while huffing in anger.

"YOU!" she yell and strode towards him but stop few steps away from him, on seeing her he stood up from his seat, as his laughter was long replaced with mouth open, eyes wide, after few second he came out of shock and uttered;

"what are you-" he can't able to complete his sentence as she start walking and soon she is running behind him with in one hand spatula to hit him and with other she is shooing away the things which he throwing on her (like pillow).

"Sweetie why are you doing this?" he yelled still running in zig zag manner to save himself from her. She stops after sometimes controlling her breathe;

"Now tell me why are you laughing like a hyena.." she asked in between controlling her breathe, on seeing her stop he also stood straight on the place.

"Who... me? When??? Never. How can I...?" he uttered nervously chuckling in between with a shrug. Before she can continue there is a loud sound of mobile ringing, Ranveer move forward to check the phone it's indicating;

Dad calling.

Ranveer whisper to Ishika about the call, she nodded her head and both sat on the sofa,

"Ranveer?" Rahul called anxiously from other side of the phone the moment Ranveer picks the call.

"Yes... Dad?" Ranveer replied

"Where are you?" Rahul asked.

"Um, what happen dad?" Ranveer said.

"Where is Ishika?" Rahul asked.

ISHIKA POV

"She is with me...hm...ok...its...It's alright, don't worry, we will be there... hm, bye." Ranveer said and cut the call.

He put the phone on the table, covered his face with his palms, soon I put my right hand on his shoulder.

He rubbed his face with his palms and look at me after heaving a sigh,

"Do you-" he utter but I cut him off in between and said with finality,

"Let's go." I uttered and he raised his brows.

"Let me change then we can go back to home. Ok." I asked and kissed his left cheek; he smiled and nods his head.

*****

"Ishu I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I should have told you before about her, I should have support you-" mom cried looking at me, the moment I entre her room. As Her BP has risen up due to which she faint, the thing dad told us on call, so she is on her bed.

"Its ok mom, you should rest now, we will talk later." I said holding her hands in mine.

"No Ishika, I made a mistake, I should apologise to you, I call you my daughter and yet I failed to protect you. But trust me Ranveer didn't know about this betrothal and all with Gauri. We never told him, in fact we never want him to marry her at first place, we also thought that maybe they will forget this, but she-" mom spoke again.

"Mom, I know, and about forgiving you I was never angry on you at first place, and I am sorry for just... I just walk out of the house. Lets end this topic here itself mom. Please." I said she nods.

"Where is dad?" I asked changing the topic.

"He might be in his study." She said I make her lie down on her bed and after wishing her night, I came out of the room. After closing the door of her room I took a deep breath and walk up towards dad's study.

Soon I reached dad's study, I lift my hand to knock but realised the door is already open and I can hear murmuring coming from inside, I don't find them interested but when I heard my name, my body got alerted and I move inside;

"I think you should tell her before its too late-" dad said looking at Ranveer who seated opposite to dad on the chair.

"What you guys should tell me." I said, dad abruptly stop in between, and Ranveer turn his head towards my direction in shock and stuttered, I rose my brows as both were giving me suspicious vibes.

Are they hiding something from me?

"Huh, uh... we... you ...is.. an-" he stuttered

"Oh Ishika, where were you, the moment your mom told me about today, I got scared that where did you left all of sudden." Dad said while walking towards me, I also walk towards him; soon he engulfed me in a hug.

"How are you now?" dad asked me.

"Fine dad." i replied with a smile. After talking for sometimes we both came out of the study room after bidding our night to dad as he also went to his room. And we walk towards our room.

****

Its 2:56 am in the clock and I am still unable to sleep, i keep turning and tossing on the bed but still can't catch the single glimpse of sleep; Ranveer was long asleep. The entire scene keeps repeating in front of me the moment I close my eyes.

I turn my side towards Ranveer, deep down I know he wants a reply from me that very moment, yet he denied it. I like him so much but about love, I don't know. In my whole life I have always loose those people whom I love the most, it's so difficult for me to love someone, even there was this time when I stopped feeling things inside me, and become the girl who just start changing her boyfriends like changing clothes, every week new character was standing beside me in the pub, I just want to run away from my demons and they want nothing but fame, and they got.

But with Ranveer everything is different, like somewhere deep down i know that my heart is at peace. The way he comfort me, understands me, ahh his kisses, I can't tell how amazing they are, so addicting.

I shook my head and stood up from the bed slowly without disturbing him, and walk out of the room, and strode towards the terrace.

I sat down on the cold floor, though there are chairs, tables, mats, but I want nothing, only the moon, who always heard my unsaid words, my secret keeper. Even those things I didn't tell to Ranveer.

I just love looking at moon in the sea of stars, shining the most, probably giving direction to the people who lost their way back home at night.

It's been quiet long when I talked to the moon last. How funny is it, the moon who himself is epitome of beauty, have dark spots in it which make him look down on himself once in a while. But still these are the scars which make him feel proud of himself that's why the very next day of complete dark night he again stood straight and cast down his light on his people. Yet he is alone in the sea of stars.

"No! He is not alone." familiar sound voice out from behind and soon i am covered with the warm blanket, i didn't look behind to check who is he, there is no need, as he sat down behind making me sit between his legs. I remove the blanket from me and covered both of us.

"I am going to Greece tomorrow." I said closing my eyes moving towards the warmness.

"Why? I mean there in pooja in the morning-" he asked looking down at me.

"Yeah! But I will be off in the evening." I replied with a nod and open my eyes to look at him.

"Greece! Why?" he asked normally but I sense a slight nervousness in his voice as his body stiffened.

"I have to meet someone." I replied with a small smile.

"who someone?" his voice finally change from nervousness to deep dark voice which always give me Goosebumps unknowingly, as his arm tighten around my waist, making more butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Why should I tell you." i replied playfully after controlling my raging heartbeat to see his comeback but all he did is nodding.

"Oh okay. So when will you be back?" he asked pouting his lips, and man he really look like a kid.

"Maybe in a week or two. Oh might it take me a month or a year or what if that person didn't allow me to come back, then i have to stay there." I said playfully making genuine faces controlling my smile.

"Ishika." he yelled gritting his teeth while glaring at me,

"You know that guy is so hot and-" I start speaking again but he cut me off in between.

"You know you are complementing other guy in front of your husband." he said still glaring at me and his all of sudden become husky, which make me gulp the invisible gulp in my throat.

"So what. If someone is hot and handsome we should compliment him, right. And about my husband he will understand, it's not like I find someone who is happen to be hot for first time, I have seen many models, actors an-" I said but stops in between the moment i look at his face.

He stood up from the floor with me in his arms and strode towards downstairs. His face is showing nothing but calmness, this calmness is anything but calmness. Nah! It is something dark, deep, which again gave me Goosebumps again, but unknowingly exciting. I kept looking at his face for his next step, but none were shown. The next moment I knew is that I was thrown on the bed gently and he climb over me. He sat over me in the way I didn't feel his weight at all.

His eyes which just few seconds ago didn't show anything, suddenly show the something deep, dark, filled with desire but all in all my favourite pairs of eyes, beautiful, is only way to describe his eyes.

He slowly starts tracing the tip of his finger gently without breaking the eye contact. My body erupts with goose bums , and a shiver ran down my spine. My breath hitched as he traces his thumb over my lips.

"So you are saying something." He asked in his deep hoarse voice.

Suppressing my shiver, I said, "Stop looking at me like that." I tried to calm, but all my voice came out in a whisper,

"Like what?" he asked, his voice low and teasing.

"li.. like I am your dinner." I said controlling my frantic heartbeats.

"May be I am hungry." He said and the next second he pushed his thumb inside my mouth and demand; "suck it." I don't know how but like my body has its own brain and without wasting another second I did what he demands me, all in all the intense eye contact we held didn't break even for a single seconds.

"You don't know how sexy you look right now below me sucking my thumb." He growl loudly, yet said these word gently. He slowly bend down so that his breath fanning my neck, doing something in the pit of my stomach. Next he runs the tip of his nose around my neck and shoulder making a moan erupts from my throat and automatically my eyes close on their own.

He slowly starts kissing my all the ways down to my shoulder blade and bite a little in between which make me hiss in pain and pleasure. He take out his thumb from my slowly still biting my neck. He slowly moves his face from the side and hover his face above mine with few inch distance. His eyes dilated with desire and trace my face with his finger, and said, "i am going to kiss you until the only name you will ever taste is mine." And the next second his lips were on mine.

I don't know how like just few seconds back we were kissing and all and now he is lying on his side with his arm open for me with small and content smile I curled up against him. He held me closer and kissed my hairs. I could feel his warmth. He made no efforts to take thing further like he know I am not ready yet, I felt cared, I felt safe in his embrace. And it is just what I need, and soon I pass out.

+++

"Gautam why the flowers are not here yet?" I asked Gautam who is telling the workers something.

The morning came soon then I expected, after getting ready I came out of the room only after waking Ranveer and asking him to get ready soon and came downstairs.

Gautam was also come out of his at the same time and when he saw me, he engulfs me in a hug and don't know how many times he apologised for not being with me yesterday.

Soon after giving tea to mom and dad and also sipping our tea we both start doing work after distributing the work.

"Just five minutes and the flowers will be here." He said and I nod my head went to kitchen to check on the food prepared for Prasad.

Soon my family (Sharma family) except Rashika, Ranveer and Gautam friends came, my friends are yet to come and some close relatives.

Preparations were all done I went to my room to change my clothes. I was doing my hairs when there is a knock on my door and before I could ask whoever was outside strode inside the room.

"ISHIKA" came four excited voice in chorus, and I shook my head none the less, I smile and before I could walk they all ran towards me and took me in a group hug. Well they are my over excited best friends whom I love to death, and soon we all broke in laughter without any reason.

"Ishika are you sure." Came a meek and low voce of my sweet friend Shweta Pathak.

I took a deep breath and stood up from dressing stool and walk towards the sofa on which she is sitting in the walk in closet, and sat beside her.

"You know we all are best friends. Right. (She nods). And you also know that I want best for you all (all four nod their head.) so if I am taking you there with me so there must be a reason, right. Just remember i will never do anything which will make any of you suffer, remember. You all were there every time when I need you, all of you never hesitate to help me, protect me, and so if I want to do something which only leads to your happiness please let me do it. I know you won't tell me but you are suffering just because you think you are not capable enough. So let it be." I said by cupping her one cheek and side hug her.

"We are in this with you. Ok." All my other three friends told Shweta.

"Where is your bag though, we are leaving this evening." I asked her.

"Inside your room, near the sofa." She said and I nod. After some time we all came out of my room and went downstairs. I made them sit and went to look for Ranveer as I haven't seen him till now.

He stood talking to someone with his back facing me, soon a girl came, but I can't able to capture her face as someone came in between, I move towards them, and saw the girl side hugging my Ranveer.

I feel my world shifts beneath my legs when I heard the words come out from that girl whose back is still facing me.

"He is my boyfriend." She said and in instance came out my voice with another one and I yell, "What???"

***********************************

HEY GUYS, 

SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE.

WELL TELL ME HOW IS THE UPDATE.

IS THE STORY INTERESTING OR YOU FIND IT BORING??

DO TELL ME.

WILL MEET SOON

*************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.9K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
27.7K 2.6K 14
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
932K 36.8K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
15.9K 1K 23
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her. Reyansh Kapoor: "She is the ocean in which I'll happily drown. " She was a selen...