Stranger Alien | KNY

By dreaaa_mmy

All she ever did was pray for her wish. Hands clapped twice, and the sound of bells rang throughout the whole... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐–ข๐–ง.1 ๐‘ Fun...?
๐–ข๐–ง.2 ๐‘ I'm not strong
๐–ข๐–ง.3 ๐‘ What....?
๐–ข๐–ง.5 ๐‘ Seraphicus
๐–ข๐–ง.6 ๐‘ A Blessed Voice
๐–ข๐–ง.7 ๐‘ The Demon King
๐–ข๐–ง.8 ๐‘ This Power...

๐–ข๐–ง.4 ๐‘ Replaced?!

65 9 1
By dreaaa_mmy

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Tanjiro, who had been travelling for a short span of time with Momoi began feeling worried - she's unusually quiet; a scent of confusion, and worry spiralling out of control bugged Tanjiro to no end.

He probably won't know what was going on in her mind - he couldn't even understand her in the first place. But he came to know that she's a very comfortable person to be with.

Her forehead started having lines from frowning too hard.

Tanjiro worriedly smiled, "Kuroyuri-san, is there something that has been bothering you?" He finally asked.

"Ne, Tanjiro-kun. Do you think I could save the world?" Her question that was thrown out of the blue stunned Tanjiro.

How is he supposed to answer that question?

"Eh? Uh..."

Momoi faced Tanjiro with a totally serious face, "You said I was strong right? Then, what could be that strength is? Me, who is as weak as a paper who couldn't even lift one galon of water. How am i supposed to save the world?"

Tanjiro's eyes started shaking.

Was he supposed to answer that?

Is she feeling okay at all?

Is she going crazy?

He couldn't voice out his thoughts because he is afraid she'd get hurt. Unfortunately, Momoi could totally read his expression like an open book. All her time spent on reading the manga; it wouldn't be impossible to totally understand his personality.

"I'm not going crazy, it's just..." She sighed and slapped her palm on her forehead. "...you won't understand even if I explain it to you, why am i whining anyway? This is what i get for wishing for the impossible." Muttering in the end, she started walking again - missing the concerned look of Tanjiro.

After that conversation, Momoi reverted back to her normal self like nothing happened; she fully decided that she'll worry for that later, what's important for now is that she's spending time with Tanjiro. After all, she doesn't know when she's gonna die given that she was appointed to save the world with her flimsy weak body.

While on a fun conversation with Tanjiro, she noticed the overly familiar structures of houses and whispers of a rumor going around about young girls going missing every night.

'At the beginning of his journey as a demon slayer! Yes!' Momoi cheered in her mind when she came to know that they're on a starting point of the demon slayer episodes. She could spend her time during the missions getting stronger.

'Okay, now that's gonna need a plan. Towards my journey of saving the world!' Momoi clenched her hands in determination, although scared of what the future awaits her - she chose to be in this kind of situation in the first place after she wished to the gods.

"Ne, Tanjiro-kun - they seem to be talking about girls missing every night. Do you think it's connected to your mission?" Momoi asked enthusiastically towards Tanjiro who's still listening to the resident's conversation.

"It is indeed. But I don't know where to start." He began looking around looking for a the rumored suspect that was with the girl the night before she went missing; the fiance.

Momoi wanted to come with Tanjiro to look for the demons, but she plans on figuring out her abilities for tonight. Besides, she knew that Tanjiro would defeat the swamp demons; that's his first experience of fighting against demons with Blood Demon Arts. She doesn't want to interfere.

"Well, I have something to do for awhile. Goodluck on your mission!" With that, she sprinted away from the confused Tanjiro.

....

It has been some time since she went away from Tanjiro - and unfortunately, she doesn't have a superb physical abilities to jump through roofs from house to house like a ninja, so she settled with walking.

However, it's even more creepier at night.

"Maybe it's a bad idea that I separated with Tanjiro..." Momoi dejectedly mumbled to herself and stopped walking.

Considering that her passion was singing, and that thing called deity gave her an ability - she must've had an ability where if she sings, then she would be able to fight like a magical girl, right?

That's what always happened with girls with passions for singing; holding a mic. Momoi sweatdropped as she imagined herself singing like magical girls.

"Blurgh. No way in hell I'm gonna do that." She cringed at the thought. She placed her left hand on her cheeks and pondered.

What could be that ability is?

"It wouldn't hurt to try, right?"

He said that she should sing with all her heart. Okay, let's do that. Sucking a full breath of air, she opened her mouth and was about to sing when she suddenly felt herself sinking into the ground.

"!!??"

What the fuck is the swamp demon doing here!?

Slowly, hands started emerging from the created poodle; grabbing into Momoi's waist to disable her from escaping. Momoi was starting to panic at this rate, she was slowly sinking in.

"Get your stinky, disgusting hands away from me!" She roared at the top of her lungs, the fear was overwhelming her system. She doesn't want to get eaten by these ugly demons! No way!

"HELP ME!"

She's so pathetic, she can't even help herself; to even need a help from Tanjiro. Wasn't she supposed to be the one saving them? She's can't help it, she's not gifted with fighting skills at all!

As her neck was barely visible anymore, she mustered a full breath of air so she can last long under the swamp. She treasured every little air that she breathes, before finally disappearing.

Tanjiro's eyes snapped to a certain direction after he caught a whiff of the pungent, putrid smell of the demon. He ran, jumping onto the roof in a swift motion - surprising Kazumi who was following him from behind.

"The scent suddenly got stronger! The demon has appeared!" Tanjiro said loud enough for Kazumi to hear.

Kazumi stared wide-eyed at Tanjiro, "Demons and demon hunters, are they all real?" He thought.

Arriving into where the scent came from, Tanjiro focused on the scent lingering around the area - but his eyes widened as he felt a familiar, comforting smell that he knew so well.

"Kuroyuri-san!?"

There was a sign of Momoi's scent too; which means she was also abducted by the demon. His expression hardened as he focused even more onto the scent of the demons.

He pointed his sword in place where the scent was the strongest. Concentrating, he stabbed the ground - and there, a black poodle opened up.

Tanjiro immediately reacted when he saw Momoi's hands suddenly appear out of the poodle, like she was asking for help desperately. He tightened his grip on Momoi's hands and pulled her out.

As soon as she was pulled away from the swamp, the first thing her body did was to gasp for air - trembling as she struggled to catch her much needed oxygen; given that she fought for her life under that swamp.

She cough and coughed, until she was breathing steadily again.

"Kuroyuri-san! I'm glad that you're safe!" Tanjiro carried Momoi and gave her to Kazumi who was watching the whole scene.

Momoi smiled, "Of course I am! I need to stay alive, i still have to help you."

He softly smiled in gratitude; with deep braveness gracing his features. He turned his back to Momoi and faced the demon that appeared out of the poodle.

"Where did you take all of the abducted women?!" Tanjiro yelled out a question to the demon.

"I have two more questions..." Before Tanjiro could finish what he has to say, the demon started grinding his teeth; creating a loud, screeching noise.

Momoi, whose mostly sensitive to the sound gritted her teeth in annoyance. She hated hearing this kind of noises especially as a singer. She wiggled out of Kazumi's hold and stood up, wobbly keeping her legs straight.

Damn, she almost lost her strength when she swam in full speed to escape earlier. Thankfully, she was gifted in swimming.

"You ugly demon, stop making those noises! It's making my ears hurt!" Momoi grumbled out a complain.

"Kuroyuri-san, please don't engage in this fight." Tanjiro warned her immediately when he noticed she started walking towards him.

Hearing his warning, she halted.
She wanted to help him, to ease him for a little bit; given that he will be fighting three demons randomly appearing.

Nevertheless, she slowly headed back to where Kazumi was.

"Kazumi-san, please don't let her get away from you and stay close to me. With that, i would be able to protect the two of you."

The both of them could only watch Tanjiro as he fought with the demons. Momoi wanted to cheer for him; but that would distract him more, right?

𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 181 37
Was the Blue Spider Lily really worth it? Was the Demon Lord really happy? What is the story that occurred back then? Did the myth of the Demons sta...
28.6K 586 41
{Revision In process} [Warning] Early on you will most likely come across spelling errors and strange changes in the story. I may or may not go back...
40.4K 1.2K 87
His ๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š grey ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šข๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–, "๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ...
444K 17.3K 72
Sakiya Aikawa was a girl with tragedy flowing through her veins and fury muted beneath her skin. She was living proof that a shattered heart could st...