Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 6

298 22 6
By Ginnyzyn

Stacy Nicole's POV :

Comfortable. Rock-soft. Specific cologne. This is what I feel. I stirred in my sleep an felt even more comfortable. " Umm, this pillow is so royal good and comfy ". With this thought, I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked my eyes once, twice, thrice to adjust myself to the morning sunshine. The surrounding looked unfamiliar and it wasn't my dorm.

" If it wasn't my dorm, then what am I hugging?. Definitely not my pillow or Jen !". This thought brought back the memories of last night. " Fuck, I am still in the hospital ".

I slowly withdraw my head from the person I was leaning on. My eyes couldn't wide open more than this and I came back to my senses. I am so screwed up. It is Mr. Grumpy Peterson whom I was leaning on the whole night and not only that, my one hand is circled around us arm and my other hand is intertwined with his fingers. He is holding my fingers tightly as if I would run away in the middle of the night. I slowly tried to retrive my hands from his but his grip was too tight. I lifted my head up to meet is eyes. He's still sleeping with parted lips and narrowed eyebrows. " Even in sleep he looks grumpy! ". He was leaning on the wall beside him and was in deep sleep.

" Hello, Mr. Grumpy !. Wake up !". I slowly yelled at him in my morning voice and shake him a bit. He stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He then looked at me and his eyes mine. He sat straight and his eyes roamed here and there and again he locked his eyes with mine.

" Good morning, Miss. Devil. When did you wake up ?". He spoke in his sleepy low voice with his fingers still intertwined with mine.

I didn't answer him or greet him back. I lowered my eyes to our fingers and his gaze followed mine. Ss soon as he saw our fingers being glued together, he quickly withdrew his hand from mine. He cleared his throat and looked everywhere but me.

" What did you try last night? Why did you made me lay on your shoulders and why were you holding my hands like that ?". I questioned him accusingly and crossed my arms on my chest.

" Seriously Miss. Nicole ?. We are in hospital and you really think I would try to do something with you when you were asleep ?". He shook his head in disbelief  I sat there casually and didn't answer him. Then he spoke again.

" Let me clear you one thing. I am not any pervert who would try to take advantage of an sleeping women. You were the one who pulled me by my arm and laid on my shoulders. I didn't push you off because I felt pity on you. And I have no idea about when you intertwined your damn finger's with mine ". He explained in a rough tone and walked away from me to Jen's hospital room.

I laughed at his disappearing figure because I definitely knew that it was me who hugged him by his arms. This is my sleeping habit and Jen would always complain the same about me. I followed him to check on Jen. When I entered the room, I saw Jen being dressed on her wounds by an nurse. As soon as she saw me, she lifted both of her hands for a hug. My worries, pain, fear, headache everything flew away as soon as I saw her awake and alive. I immediately ran to her and embraced her into a tight hug. She smiled softly and that's when a lone tear escaped my eyes.

" Geez, Stan. Your squeezing me ". She tried to push me away and giggled.

" I'm sorry. Did i hurt you ?". I asked her worriedly. I didn't mean to hurt her."

" No. I was kidding. I'm alright stan. Don't worry "  she assured me and I felt relieved.

" You almost took my breathe away last night Jen. All I want to say is I'm so sorry. Sorry for all the mess I dragged you into ". I apologized and sat beside her silently. I felt guilty and I couldn't meet her eyes. She crossed for arms with mine and giave a kiss on my cheeks . This small gesture of her made me feel relaxed.

" Don't apologize, Miss. Nicole. You are not at fault. Accidents happens and we can't blame anyone for that ". Mr. Peterson calmed me gently. I looked at him with teary eyes. He doesn't know that it wasn't an accident, it was an attempt murder.

" Good morning, Miss. Andez. Are you feeling any better now ?". He then asked her gently.

" Good morning to you too, Mr. Peterson and I am fine. Thanks for being here for us ". She replied him with a small smile on her face.

" Anytime Miss. Andez. Then I'll take your leave. I have to attend an important meeting and this is my personal number. You can call me anytime, for anything ". Saying this he handed his card to her and walked towards the door. But before stepping out of the door with turned around and marched towards me.

Now what?

He bend down to face me and smiled cunningly. " Thanks for the night Miss. Devil and you smell so good ".

He then winked at me and stormed out of the door. I sat there blankly and was trying to process about what he just spoke. He created a scene as if I was with them in his bed last night. When I heard a coughing sound, I slowly turned my head towards Jen. She was looking at me accusingly.

" I broke my legs literally and was laying here alone all night and you were just just having fun with him ?". She shook her head and pushed me off of the bed.

I stumbled on my feet and landed on the ground. " He is an idiot Jen. I didn't do anything with him. He is just lying ". I tried to convince her.

" Go call Emily and ask her to bring me some clothes. Also I don't want you anywhere around me. Go with them ". She pouted and laid back on her bed and covered herself with sheets. I slammed my face and informed Emily about everything. I know she will be rushing to the hospital ASAP. Another storm is on the way.

Jenifer Andez's POV :

After having my breakfast served in hospital, I waited for Emily to come with my clothes to change. I smell stinky. Suddenly the room door barged to open and Emily stormed in. She rushed towards me and examined me carefully. She didn't cry but was panicked.

" I am alright, Em.  Need not panic. Come sit here !". I ensuured her and patted the place beside me.

" Why you both always get into trouble when I am not around ?". Why the fuck you took her out late night ?". Emily was screaming in anger and yelled at Stacy. When I turned my eyes towards Stacy, she lowered her head and tried to blink away her tears.

" Enough, Em. Bo not blame her. It was bound to happen and let it go ". I screamed back at Em. When we were arguing and yelling at each other someone walked into our room.

" Momma ?". I whispered in utter shock. It was my mother Athena Andez, who walked in.

" What the hell is this all, Jen ?". She questioned me as soon as she stepped in.

" Aunt, I can explain !". Stacy stepped forward.

" You better shut up Stacy. I'm talking to my daughter ". My mom yelled at Stacy and she backed away. " I received a freaking call from your college saying that you were absent for long 10 days and didn't show up yet. What were you doing and how the hell you broke your legs ?". She walked towards me with full of anger.

" Momma, I wasn't feeling well for past few days and last night, I met with an accident. I didn't do anything intentionally ". I lied to her my mum. She is not an friendly person to share my problems with.

" And you chose not to inform me about it ? Who the hell you think you are ?". She again screamed at me and I flinched at her tone.

" Aunt, please lower your voice. We are in hospital ". Em tried to calm her.

" Enough. You two are the one whos is spoiling my daughter. I shouldn't have agreed to send her with you two to Milan ". I gulped my fear when she turned towards me and pointed her finger's at me.

" Listen carefully, Jen. I and your father can only pay for your college fee. We won't be taking any responsibility for the unwanted expenses you are bringing. I won't pay  even a single penny for your hospital bills and this will be your punishment. Concentrate in your studies or else you will be cut off ". She informed me sternly and stormed out of the room.

I cried and that brought back my gone headache. She didn't even bother to ask about my well-being. All she cared about was the hospital bill. I have always been a burden to my family. Emily sat beside me and side hugged me.

" I can't believe that she is your mother. Don't worry Jen. I have some savings and we will take care of your hospital bill ".  She assured me and i leaded into her hug.

Friend in need is a friend indeed.

Sean Peterson's POV :

As soon as I walked out of the hospital room after teasing Miss. Devil, i reached my car and asked my driver to head back homwe. hen I was about to leave, something came into my mind.

I shouldn't have left them without knowing whether they had enough money to pay for the bills. After all, they are college students and doesn't look like rich kids. Also my mom would kill me if I just leave them like that. So I walked back to their room.

When i crossed their room window, I saw an elderly woman standing inside and yelling at Miss. Andez. I stood there and was eavasdropping their conversation. The anger inside me geared up. That women's seems to be jenifer's mother and she didn't even care about her. She was talking about the bills when her daughter have actually broken her legs. How can a mother be like this?. I felt really bad for Jenifer. She was crying and didn't even speak a word.

My heart skipped a beat, my world turned upside down, when I saw that women walking out of the door and walked past by me. I saw her face and it brought back the memories that I was holding up deep inside me for many years. This is the same woman who left me when I was only five and didn't even bother to come back again. She is my own mother Mrs. Athena Peterson, who is now jenifer's mother.

I remember when I was fifteen, I asked my dad about my mom's whereabouts. He simply replied me that she is happily married to someone else. That's when I lost the hope of seeing her again. My father was right. She is married to Mr. Andez, that is Jenifer's father and Jenifer is her daughter. Fuck, this is why I always felt familiar whenever I saw Jenifer's face. She looks like my mother exactly.

I didn't even know when tears started dropping from my eyes. It's too much to take. I didn't have the guts to go inside the room, so I chose to go away from here. Before that I paid Jenifer's hospital bills. I reached my home and locked myself inside my room.

After that heartbreaking moment I had at the hospital, I didn't have the mood to go to work. Daniel tried to reach me several times but I left all his calls and messages unanswered. I was stuck with my own thoughts.

The woman who gave birth to me is no more only my mother. She now has an daughter also and that daughter is Jenifer.

And about Jenifer, since day one i had this special kind of feeling about her and now I understand why. I and Jenifer may not carry the same surname but we share the same mother and that obviously makes her my sister. My only sister. I didn't know what to do. Should I confront my so-called mother or should I stay abandoned as always?. Should I go to Jenifer and tell her how bad her mother is or should I stay as an stranger as always?.  Tears were rolling down my clenched jawline and the door barged opened.

" Sean, why aren't you answering Daniel's calls?. He is waiting for you at work ".  My mom, that is Daniel's mother, walked inside my room and saw me sitting on the floor with my hands supporting my head.

" Sean, are you okay?. Something happened ?". She came and sat beside me. She touched my shoulders gently and that's when I looked up at her. m
My eyes were filled with tears and she literally panicked after seeing my state.

" Mom, I saw her today. She walked past by me but didn't recognise me. She even forgot my face mom !". I hugged her and let my tears drop freely.

" Whom are you talking about, Sean?. Who did you saw ?". She patted my back and asked me gently.

" My mother. Mrs. Athena Peterson, who is now an Mrs. Andez ". I gritted my teeth in pure anger.

" Mrs. Andez ?. You mean Jenifer's mother ?". She asked me in utter shock.

" Yes mom. Jenifer is the daughter of my mother and how could she just get married off to someone else and literally forget about her only son ?". I lowered my head in pain.

" Sean, am so sorry that you've to go through this after so many years. But do you hate Jenifer for this ?". My mom questioned me cautiously.

I looked at her blankly. Do i hate Jenifer for having my mother all to herself throughout my life?. Am i angry on her?. Usually kids used to get angry on someone who dares to share the love of their parents. But I am not an kid anymore. I am an grown up man. I am 29. I think I am mature enough to understand about people's decision. Divorcing my dad and marrying another man is completely my mother's decision and I have no say in that. But I would never forgive her for abandoning me forever. Just like me, Jenifer is also an victim of this fucked up family. That girl looks really innocent and naive. She is an pure angel who looks like fell from the sky. I may hate my mother but I would never hate my only sister. I won't tell her that I'm her brother but I will always be there for her. When I was deeply taken away with my own thoughts, by mom shook me gently.

" Sean, I asked you something?. Are you angry on Jenifer for what your mother did to you ?". She questioned me again.

I smiled at her gently. " No mom. I could never hate her. Not only because she's my sister. She is really hard to hate ". I replied to her question genuinely.

My mom smiled and hugged me. " I'm glad to hear that Sean ". When she broke the hug, I saw a sudden change in my mom's face and i got confused about why she's suddenly upset.

" What's wrong, mom ?". I asked her cautiously.

She looked at me for a minute and then spoke, " Sean, I really need to tell you something about Jenifer and the girls. They all are really in trouble. I think now you have all the rights to know about her". She took my hand in hers and squeezed them gently. "Promise me that you will protect them ?". She asked me with pleading eyes.

" What are you talking about mom?.  What trouble are they in and from whom you want me to protect them ?". I asked her in a hurry because I was equally confused and scared. I can't imagine Jenifer being in any kind of trouble. I want her to be safe and happy.

" Last night wasn't an accident, Sean !". My heart literally sank into my stomach. Immediately stood up and stepped two inches away from her.

" What do you mean by it wasn't an accident?. You mean, someone is trying to kill her ?". This mere thought of someone trying to kill Jenifer itself will give me heart attack.

" Calm down , Sean. Sit down and listen to me ". She tried to sooth me but I was not in the mood to calm down.

" Explain, Mommm!". I yelled at her literally.

She took a deep breathe and told me the entire story. Now I am aware of all the things happening in her life. My blood boiled in anger. I gave a punch in the air and screamed. I can't imagine someone misbehaving with Miss. Nicole and trying to kill my innocent sister. I was walking forth and back in my room with full of frustration. Then i noticed my mom being scared of my behaviour." Shit, I shouldn't have manhandled this situation in front of her ". I calmly  sat beside her and circled my arm around her shoulders.

" I am sorry for yelling at you mom. And don't worry, I will keep everything under control. No one, when I say no one, I literally mean no single soul on the universe will dare to touch my sister and Miss. Nicole ".  I promised her firmly and she responded me with an quick thank you.

My mom walked out of the room with a satisfying smile on her face. As soon as she left, I took my mobile and dialed my secretary.

" I want you to collect all the in-depth details of the Kight family. Especially, about their son Damian Kight. I want the information ASAP ". Saying this I cute the call and got ready to work.

_________________♡♡♡________________

I wish I had a brother like Sean 😭

Hope you like this Chapter ♡

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Your,
Ginny !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 546 53
#1 in Wattpad Romance! "Don't fight me, please...!" he pleaded with his whisper by my ears. His obsession was killing me, yet I couldn't fight it, I...
357K 7.5K 26
Jezzabelle Rose, a young 24 year old model, with a dream to make it big in the world. With her highschool sweetheart who is now her fiancé, becoming...
2.2M 89.4K 72
#1 on the billionaire hot list (May 16) Avery Tanner's life is about to change when she saves a young man from his death. She can't stop thinking of...
223K 1.8K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...