๐‘พ๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’“๐’†๏ฟฝ...

By livinginaparacosm

"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž" Orphaned at 10 Lore... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
(๐€/๐) ๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐˜๐’ ๐’๐”๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐€๐‚๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ
๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐–๐’ ๐”๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐‚๐”๐“ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„
๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐’๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐˜
๐…๐”๐ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜: ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐Š๐„๐˜๐’
๐ˆ ๐’๐€๐•๐„ -DฬถIฬถCฬถKฬถ- ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‚๐๐‘
๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐˜๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“
๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š
๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’, ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“?
๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐‹๐€๐”๐†๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐’๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐€๐“ ๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ
๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ
๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐†๐Ž ๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†
๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€๐‚๐’
๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐
๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’
๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
(๐€/๐) ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“๐‡๐€๐Œ ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’
๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜, ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜
๐’๐๐Ž๐–๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐๐”๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€
๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐’
(๐€/๐) ๐–๐ก๐จ๐š
๐–๐„ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’
(๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š) ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐’
(NEW BOOK) SEASON TWO

๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐„

1.7K 54 40
By livinginaparacosm

"I'd sell my own stones for sapphire stones, cause blue is your favourite colour"

-Cavetown

~~~

       We decided not to say anything. No one knew we were actually together. The less who knew the better.

I laid on Wallys bed reading cue cards while he paced the room.

"N2O3 is....?" I quizzed boredly.

"Dinitrogen trioxide. Give me something hard" My now boyfriend replied.

"That's what she said" I replied before looking through the cards again.

"Please Rory, focus"

I flopped my arms off to the side and looked at him, not moving much other then my head cause I was too tired to move.

"Even I think this is boring. I think you're pretty prepared already."

"I need to revise from last year" the ginger told me.

"You have revised. A lot. Please can we do something more exciting" I begged and he looked at me.

"Fine." He laid next to me as we both stared at his ceiling. We just sat there for a bit, enjoying each other's company.

"...it's a nice ceiling" I complimented. I didn't have to check to know he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." He replied sarcastically.

I turned so I was facing him and he did the same to me.

"Okay so" I started and he looked confused.

"Dick is gonna get a crush this year, yes or no." I asked and the ginger thought for a bit before replying.

"Yes." He answered, "what's her name, the commissioners kid"

"Barbara?" I questioned and he nodded. I thought about it for a while. "Nah"

He looked at me confused "nah? What do you mean nah?"

"I mean i think it won't be her...yet." I replied as I started to play with his blankets.

"I think there will be a new team member at least by the end of December that he likes" I continued. He nodded, "that's possible" 

"Mhmm" I hummed, I kept playing with the blankets, not sure what to say.

It felt as if someone was staring at me so I looked up and sure enough, Wally was.

"Funny enough" He started, getting closer. "I thought of something we can do" I could feel his breath softly blowing against my face, I could almost taste the mint gum he had chewed a while ago.

I nodded in reply "me too"

His lips brushed against mine. It was gentle at first, almost like he was afraid of breaking me. But slowly there was more and more pressure from both of us.

Neither one of us heard the keys in the front door as his lips travelled down to my jaw then my neck. Which was definitely going to leave a mark.

At this point he was on-top of me, with one arm resting above my head and holding my hand while my other was currently in his hair.

He stayed on the one spot of my collarbone for a while when all of the sudden there was a knock at his door. Quickly he stopped and we looked at each other.

"Wally?" His dad's voice called through the door. Quickly thinking Wally used his speed to clean up everything and pass me a hoodie.

"Yeah?" He called back. I rushed to put on the hoodie and fix my hair before looking at the cards again.

"Can I come in?" Mr West questioned, Wally sat on the bed and took a deep breath "yeah, it's open"

The door handle turned and Mr West walked in, he looked around the room before noticing me. "Oh hello Lorelei"

"Hi Mr West" I greeted.

"How many times do I have to say, you can all me Rudolph" He informed, I smiled nodded.

He turned to Wally, I couldn't see his face but something about his body language changed.
"You're going to stay with your Aunt and Uncle tonight so I suggest packing." He gave me one last nod and left the room, closing his door behind him.

The ginger sighed and looked at me apologetically "sorry" I smiled and walked back over to him "you have no reason to be...want help packing?" He shook his head no before getting up and grabbing some clothing for the next couple days.

"He only said tonight" I reminded him, he shook his head no again. "When he says that he means at least two. One for getting drunk, one for the hangover"

"Ah..." I quietly replied and he nodded.

We went silent for a while as he packed his bag. "...wanna go out?" I asked and he stopped what he was doing to look at me.

"Oh you mean like, out, out?" He said smiling and nodded. "Like a date?"

"Yes Wallace, like a date."

He inhaled sharply "ouch, full name." He joked "might have to say no just because of that"

"That's cold" I told him "there's gotta be something to do here. What about patrol?"

"I hate to break this to you beautiful, but Central City doesn't really need patrol as much as Gotham does" my heart fluttered a bit at the nickname he used.
"But I think it would work, as long as that's what you want" Wally finished and I nodded smiling.

~ ~ ~

"Alright. Let's see..." I sat on top of a news building with KF, wearing our uniforms, I was just happy mine covered the hickey he gave me earlier. Both of us had gotten a snack before, which we were currently munching on as we people watched.

I looked down below us, they were hundreds of feet away but I still found it fascinating to watch them.
Watching the busy intersection I spotted a little girl by herself, using my mask to look closer I could tell she was alone and afraid.

I attached my grapple to the building across from us and swung down, after putting our snacks away of course. Wally ran down the side of the building following me as I approached the kid.

I slowly walked over to the blonde haired girl not wanting to scare her "hey kid" I used the nicest tone possible. She turned us and I saw tears streaming down her face.

"I can't find my mommy" she sobbed and I offered a smile.

"well let's find her together ok?" I asked and she nodded. "What's your name?"

"Maddie" I smiled at her reply

"That's my best friends name" I told her and her eyes widened.

"Really?!" She smiled and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm Dove"

The young girl nodded excessively "I know, I've seen you on the news when my mommy watches it"

"Do you know who this is?" I asked pointing to Wally who stood beside me but slightly behind.

"Kid Flash!" She cheered and I watched him smile.

"You know, lot of people can't get my name right. Good job" The redhead told her which cheered her up even more. "Do you know which way your mom went?"

The girl nodded and pointed across the busy road.

I looked at Wally who nodded. "Alright, let's go find her." I said to Maddie.

"How about I put you on my shoulders so you can spot her for us?" Wally offered and she nodded.

He picked her up, lifting her as we crossed the road. Once we got across she told us she spotted her mom. We made our way over to see a middle aged stressed looking woman talking to a police officer.

"Is that her?" I questioned and the young girl nodded while shouting "Mommy mommy!!"

We jogged over meeting the mom and officer halfway. Wally put her down so she could reunite with her mother.

We watched at they hugged.

I smiled as the mom thanked us. We nodded and said our goodbyes before Wally picked me up, speeding up the side of the building.

We sat back down and I pulled out some red liquorice from before, handing the ginger the candy after I took mine.

"See, that was fun right?" I asked and he sighed dramatically

"I guess so", he laid back dramatically.

"Oh my god, stop being so excessive" I told him laughing a bit. I looked back down over the ledge to watch more people.

"Someone just tripped over nothing" I informed the speedster, who was suddenly interested in watching with me.

Wallys eyes lit up and I could tell he had an idea "Hey, maybe after this we could-" but he was caught off by the bank alarm going off.

"Shall we?" I asked and he nodded "we shall."

~ ~ ~

I stood near the doorway of the bank, leaning against the pillars for support. Watching amused as Captain Cold continued to take the money without noticing me.

"...watcha got there?" I asked and the rouge finally turned around.

"Why are you here." He snapped.

I shrugged and stood up straight "I'm not gonna see a bank robbery and do nothing- that is a big gun my friend." He pulled out his ice gun and I swiftly avoided the shot with a graceful flip.

"Didn't you get arrested like a month ago? Why are you out now? Back in Gotham, our rouge's aren't cowards and actually break out as soon at they get the chance"

"Shut up" Cold snapped, still failing to shoot me.

"No I don't think I will. Besides I'm doing pretty good as a distraction"

"What?" He asked but before I could answer Wally ran up behind Cold, giving him a good kick to the head.

"Ouch" I commentated, the ice villain glared. Shooting more at me.

Wally (stupidly) tried to get the ice gun from cold which resulted in him getting shot square in the chest. He flew back, hitting his head on the ground when he landed with a loud thud.

"Ouch" Captain repeated me mockingly.

I dodged more ice getting closer and was finally able to land a roundhouse kick to his head, knocking him down. Pushing my foot against his chest I pulled out a gun from my side which I only had for emergencies, pointing it at him.

I would never actually shoot him, but he didn't need to know that.

"Give up, now" I told him, taking off the safety and loading it.

"Batman don't use guns" he sneered at me.

I raised an eyebrow "do I look like Batman to you?"

He stared trying to figure me out "you're bluffing, it's empty."

I shot right beside his head, careful not go hit him but close enough to scare him.

"Fine." He gave up "men, stand down" he called to who I assumed was his goons. I took out the handcuffs I kept on me and put them on him with his hands behind his back, leaving him like that against the wall while I ran over to Wally.

I moved the hair out of his face a sighed, I shook him gently. "Kid Flash. Come on, please?" He groaned slightly and shifted.

"I'll help you out, I just need you to not fall asleep." I told the ginger who probably had a concussion.

He let out a soft hum as he slowly opened his eyes.
"You sound worried." He smirked and I rolled my eyes

"of course I'm worried. Don't fall asleep." He nodded and I helped him lean against the wall before speaking to some cops that had shown up.

Going to talk about the situation to them I noticed some details. One was probably middle aged, around 40 I'd say, and the other was on the younger side, maybe 18 or 19.

"You know, maybe we could talk some time? Outside of all this?" The younger cop asked as he handed me a paper with a phone number on it.

I looked at him confused "you do know I'm fifteen right?" I asked, we heard Wallys voice from his spot

"and taken!"

I looked at the ginger then back at the cop "and taken."

"O-oh. Oh my god, I'm sorry I didn't know. I mean you just look like...sorry" He apologized.

"It's fine really. Now you know...I should go help out KF now" I have a nod to the two cops as a goodbye and rushed back over to Wally.

"He was rude" he mumbled and I looked at his chest where he had been shot "he didn't know...I need to bring you somewhere private so I can look at that"

Taking his arm and putting it around my shoulders, I put my other arm around his waist as we walked out together.

"Is your aunt or uncle home?" I asked and the ginger shook his head no

"No, but I have a key" I nodded and we walked to the bus stop. It wasn't the fastest but it was better then forcing him to walk. And because of the amount of ice I don't think Wally is running anytime soon.

The bus came after about 7 minutes and I helped Wally up. He held onto the pole closest to the entrance as I searched my suit for any spare change.

"Free of charge ma'am" the driver said and I looked up at him "thank you so much" he nodded and pointed a thumb at KidFlash "just get him the help he needs"

I nodded and guided Wally to a seat, placing him down and sitting next to him. I tried to ignore the stares and cameras directed at us. I didn't blame them, two young heroes taking us bus?? How fascinating.

I felt him rest his head on my shoulders "no falling asleep" I reminded him, he nodded. I sighed as I got out my phone and head phones, placing one in both of our ears.

I pressed play and the music was the perfect volume, not too loud but quiet enough we could still talk.

I rested my head on-top of his. I felt the ginger grab my hand and start playing with the rings I had on.

"I like this one" He told me as he played with a silver one with a wavy pattern on it "it looks like a dna"

I smiled and nodded "here" I lifted the two necklaces up from under my suit, one was the lightning bolt he gave me for my birthday and the other was just a chain.

"I gave you that" he stated looking at the lightning bolt "you wear it?"

"Of course I do" I stated as I took of the chain, I put the ring on it then put the chain around his neck.
"Every day I can"

He smiled and went back to leaning on me, now playing with the ring on his neck. I smiled to myself as I watched him.

We reached our stop and I helped him up as we walked off the bus.

We made our way down the road and into the back alleyway. Once we knew the coast was clear we snuck into their place through the back patio door.

"Sit down" I told him. He obeyed and took a seat at the kitchen island.

"Ok...you gotta take the suit off" I informed and he raised an eyebrow "not all the way, just the top half"

He took off the mask which messed up his hair even more and pulled off the top part of his suit, revealing a large red mark on his chest.

"Looks like it hurts" I said and he nodded

"to quote you, 'outstanding observation detective'"

I laughed a bit and started to boil some water. I looked at the mark again and sighed, knowing what I had to do to fix it.

"Lor, there's a-"

"A cure I know. Bruce explained it once" I sighed.

"It's a needle-"

"I know it's a needle Wally." I told him. I'd have to put aside my fears to help him. "Where are they kept?"

"Closest" He stated pointing to the small closet near the kitchen where all the first aid things were kept.

I walked over and opened it, finding the blue filled needles almost instantly. I took a deep breath and grabbed one carefully, bringing it over to the island.

Once the water boiled I put it into a bowl with a facecloth and walked over, standing in-front of him.

I looked at the needle then at the speedster "it'll help speed it up" He told me "literally."

I smiled at his joke "ok.."

I washed around his chest and neck with an alcohol pad and washed my hands just to be safe.

Grabbing the needle I took off the protective cover.

"Back of the neck" he told me and I shuddered as I walked behind him. "On three, just...stick it in and push ok?"

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"...also that's what she said" He joked lightening the mood before he started to count down "one..two..three"

I stuck the needle carefully into his vein and shot the liquid inside, taking it out afterwards putting the needle on the table.

"I did it!" I cheered and he turned to face me "you did it"

I smiled and grabbed a bandaid placing it on top of where the needle went in previously. Then disposed of the sharp syringe.

I took the cloth out of the hot water and rang it out before holding it against his chest where the red marks.

He let out a soft groan at the heat. "Sorry" I apologized and he smiled "its ok, you're doing good"
I returned a smile back at him and continued to hold the heat against the markings.

The front door opened and two pairs of footsteps entered.

"The lights are on...Wally are you here already?" A female voice called out. The redheads eyes lit up.

"Oh you're gonna love her" He whispered to me before replying "yeah we're in here!"

I watched as a woman walked in and she was undoubtedly related to Wally, they had the same green eyes and dark red hair. Even though we were at Wally's place at the same time for the family dinner, I never actually got to meet her.

"There's two of you?" She questioned, but it wasn't judgmental, it was curiosity.

A gasp was heard from the hallway "is Rory here?!"
Barry questioned and Iris smiles 

"so you're Rory"

I nodded and smiled watching Barry rush into the room. "You two are not gonna believe what happened at work-...what happened?"

It was definitely a scene to walk into. Wally sat on one chair, shirtless and his hair was a mess. One of my legs was between his and the other beside as I sat with my hand on his chest. The only thing that gave out the fact that we weren't previously in a heated make out session was the first aid equipment, cloth, and huge red mark on Wallys chest.

"Captain Cold" Wally answered before anything could be assumed, Barry furrowed his eyebrows.

"Didn't you two already arrest him a month ago?" Iris questioned as she looked through the fridge.
"Rory dear will you be staying the night?" I looked at the speedsters who nodded saying it was alright.

"If it's not an issue"

"I think it's impossible for you to be an issue" Wally told me "although maybe to Cold, you got him pretty good"

"Really?" Barry asked interested.

"Mhmm, got him to surrender pretty quickly" Wally practically bragged for me. "I guess bats are just scary".

"How did he even get out?" Iris questioned. I looked up at Wally and we both shrugged.

"I'm not sure" I stated truthfully.

"He robbed a bank last time we got him" Barry pointed out.

"We can focus on that later, Wally did you take the cure?" Iris asked and Wally nodded.

"Good. How do we feel about pizza?" She questioned looking at the three of us who nodded. "Alright, Rory do you have any allergies?" I shook my head and she smiled. "Ok, I'll be back" Iris walked out, I assumed to call the pizza place.

I let out a small yawn and Wally glanced back at me.
"You've done enough" he gently took the cloth from my hands.

"It's ok, I can help" I pushed but he shook his head, dismissing my efforts as he turned to his uncle.
"So, about work?"

"Oh right!" Barry took a seat on the other side of the island. From what I knew he was a forensic chemist, which obviously intrigued Wally and I. We listened as he ranted about a case he was currently working on. Soon Iris joined us and we all conversed over pizza.

~ ~ ~

We spoke for hours and before we knew it, it was 11pm.

"You two should head to bed." The ginger woman told us, I stood up.

"Do you have a change of clothes?" She questioned and I nodded, picking up my backpack I had brought because I planned to stay the night at Wallys anyways.

"Good, there's an extra mattress in Wallys room here. You're welcome to use it"

I smiled softly, and thanked her before the two of us headed upstairs and into the spare room. I could tell Wally was here a lot, not just because he had his own room but the fact that it was much more personalized then the one he had at his parents place.

"You can change in here, I'll go in the bathroom" The speedster told me and I nodded waiting as he left and shut the door behind him.

I took my suit off, folding it carefully, then changing into clean under garments before slipping on some shorts and a dark blue crop top Selina gave me last year.

There was a knock at the door as I stuffed my remaining belongings into my bag again. "Come in"

In walked Wally in a simple black tee shirt and pyjama pants.

"Do you want to pull out the mattress?" he asked, shutting the door behind him.

I shook my head no and climbed into the bed, it was a double anyway.

He followed my lead and pulled the blankets comfortably over the two of us.

"Does it still hurt?" I questioned and he shrugged

"not really anymore" I nodded

"good"

I got myself comfortable, stopping to look at him.
"Can I come closer?" I couldn't see in the dark but I could tell there was a small smirk on his face.
"Of course"

I rested myself against his chest and felt as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Goodnight beautiful" he whispered, planting a soft kiss on the stop of my forehead, making sure to be quite so his Aunt and Uncle couldn't hear.

"Goodnight Wally" Where the last words I said before falling into a deep sleep, without any nightmares.

~ ~ ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
911 36 7
hi guys I'm back so if yall are wondering what happened one day my phone got blocked.. sad, and when I fixed the problem all of my files got deleted...
61.9K 2.2K 39
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž.โ โ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ—ใƒปโ—‹ใƒปโ— โษช'แด แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ๊œฑษชสŸสŸส แดษชษดแด‡แด„ส€แด€๊œฐแด› แด˜สŸแด€สษชษด...
155K 6.3K 62
"Maybe I've always been more comfortable in chaos." The Umbrella Academy Season 2 No. 5 STARTED: 09/13/20 COMPLETED: TBD