๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’...

De 3XCLUSIVERaeee

โฅ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก... Mai multe

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1

1K 20 0
De 3XCLUSIVERaeee

Monday, 9:14am

Haechan sighed as he watched the perfect, most handsome, and popular boy—In conclusion, the boy he's obsessed with—walk past him hand in hand with his boyfriend while he wore the same old smile that could make Haechan fall in love with him all over again each time he saw it. Suddenly he was pinched on his arm making him hiss in pain and shoot a glare at the person that did it.

"What the hell." He said as he glared at the boy next to him.

"Your staring again Diana." The blue-haired boy from beside him said.

"I know Janet. It's just he's so perfect but he's with that nasty low-life person," Haechan said to the blue-haired boy. "That son of a bitch doesn't even like him for real he's just with him for his popularity."

"You shouldn't mess with their relationship Diana, it's not yours to meddle with."

Haechan rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Anyways, how come you aren't with the other two?" He asked and the boy only shrugged in response. "Really Jaemin."

"I came with you, not them Diana so I have no idea where and the hell they're at." Jaemin retorted.

"They're right there actually." Haechan said and pointed towards two people walking down the hallway holding hands. Jaemin turned around and saw two boys holding hands walking over to them.

"Hey Nono, Hey Junnie." Jaemin said to the two boys who just made it over to them.

"Hey Nana." They both said.

"Hey guys." Haechan said to both of them.

"Hey Haechan." They both said.

Haechan's face scrunched up as he stared at the two, "You guys saying stuff in sync is weird. Please stop." He said.

"Whatever." The tall one with black hair said to him.

"Anyways, Haechan how has your love life been going?" The short one with black and blonde hair asked.

"Same as always Renjun. Just head over heels for Mark." Haechan answered.

"But isn't he dating Cameron?" The boy with black hair asked.

"Yea he is and how come you don't know this, you're friends with him Jeno." Haechan said.

"I was just making sure. Geez. Plus I don't be with him all the time because I'm usually with my boyfriends if you haven't already noticed." Jeno said.

"I have." Haechan mumbled bitterly.

"Why are you even still stuck on him, Diana? Just move on." Jaemin said.

"It's not that easy Janet plus he's so perfect how could I get over him?" He proclaimed, "He doesn't deserve to be with that cheating mother fucker."

"He's a nasty low life cheating asshole." Renjun said and Haechan agreed.

"Hey, hyung's!" Haechan jumped at the sudden voice that appeared behind him. He turned around and saw a short boy with orange hair and next to him was a taller boy with black hair and blonde streaks.

"What the hell Chenle!!" Haechan exclaimed. "Why do you always sneak up behind me like that? I think my heart almost stopped completely."

"The other hyung's saw me walking up behind you but I thought they told you." Chenle said.

Haechan glared at the couple behind him then turned back to the younger boy in front of him, "No those assholes didn't tell me anything." He said.

"Rude." Renjun said.

"Oh shut up you garden gnome." Haechan said back. Suddenly the bell rang throughout the school indicating that class was about to start. Haechan sighed.

"I'll see you guys later." he waved to each of them and walked off to class after they all waved back to him.

Haechan was excitedly walking to his second period of the morning, the reason for that is because he had this class with Mark, the man he thought was perfect in every single way possible, now has a cooking class with him and he also had this class with two of his favorite hyung's which made also made him like the class. As he was walking to his class he saw people out of the corner of his eye down the hallway he just passed, he walked back to the hallway and paused looking at the two people who were making out and recognized one of them as Cameron.

Haechan balled his fist as he glared at the cheating boy down the hallway. He huffed and walked away from the scene going to his class. He made it there within a few minutes being right on time, he looked around the classroom and noticed his hyung's sitting at a table talking amongst themselves, he also noticed Mark and two other people he's usually always with. He walked over to the table his Hyungs was at and sat down in his seat.

"Hey hyung's." He said catching both of their attention.

"Hey Haechan." The one with black hair said.

"Hi Haechan." The other one with brown hair said.

"So how have your mornings been going hyung's?" He asked them.

"Mines have been alright, except for the fact that I dropped my whole cup of coffee this morning." The boy with black hair said and pouted.

"How'd you do that Ten hyung?" He asked.

"It was because of this dumbo's boyfriend." Ten said and pointed to the boy next to him.

"Taeyong hyung, what did Jaehyun hyung do?"

"He accidentally bumped into Ten this morning because he was walking backwards even though I told him not to but he still did it anyway and he ended up knocking Ten's cup of coffee out of his hand." Taeyong explained.

"Asshole." Ten muttered under his breath.

"Anyways, how has your morning been going Haechan?" Taeyong asked the younger.

"Are you still obsessed with mr.Canadian boy over there?" Ten asked with a smirk on his face.

Haechan blushed at the mention of Mark, "Not obsessed but yes, but I just don't get why he's still with Cameron's cheating ass. I could be a better boyfriend than the one he's with right now, oh yea plus I seen Cameron making out with some boy on my way here." He explained.

"That cheating mother fucker." Ten cursed.

"That's what I said." Haechan said.

"I never liked him. It was always something that made me feel suspicious of him." Taeyong said.

The teacher walked inside the room gaining everyone's attention almost instantly, she walked to the front of the classroom and stood there with a bright smile on her face.

"Today class we're going to be going in the kitchen but you're each going to be in groups of six and I will be picking out the groups. Now I shall begin," She said, she grabbed a piece of paper and began calling out names. Suddenly Haechan's name was called. "Ok in group 7 we have Donghyuck, Taeyong, Ten, Johnny, Jaehyun and Mark."

"At least you're in a group with Mark." Ten whispered to Haechan who blushed and rolled his eyes in return.

"Whatever hyung." He said trying to act like he didn't care but both Ten and Taeyong knew he did so they started laughing quietly so they didn't get in trouble with the teacher as she continued to call the rest of the groups.

"Alright class, we'll be making some brownies. Now please get up and head to the kitchen so we can begin." The teacher said. Everyone got up from their seats and went inside the kitchen going to a certain station. Haechan and the others decided to go to the station that was in the back.

"Ok listen up everyone, the recipe for the brownies is up here on this counter. Make sure everyone in your group washes their hands first, then send one person to come and get the recipe. Make sure everyone in the group is contributing to this and not just standing around doing nothing. Understood?" The teacher explained. Everyone nodded and she let them begin.

"Who's gonna go get the recipe?" Ten asked.

"I'll get it Ten hyung." Haechan said and waited for Ten to respond with an 'ok' before walking away and going to go get the recipe.

He walked back over and placed the paper down on the table then went over to the sink washing and drying off his hands. He went back over to the others only seeing Ten and Johnny at their station as they looked over the recipe he brought over.

"Where're the others hyung? Did they go get the stuff for the brownies?" Haechan asked.

"Yea." Johnny replied.

The others came back with the ingredients for the brownies and neatly set them down on the table so that they could begin to start making them.

"Ok so we need 1 1/4 cups of cocoa." Ten read from the paper.

"I'll go and get the measuring cups." Taeyong said

"And I'll go get the bowl and whisk." Jaehyun said then they both walked away to go and get the stuff.

Haechan leaned against the table a bit and looked over at Mark watching as he laughed about something Johnny said. He sighed as he continued to stare at him.

"You're going to burn holes in the side of his head Haechan." Ten said as he nudged the younger boy who was staring at Mark.

"He doesn't deserve to be with someone like Cameron. I know I will be a better boyfriend than that lousy dude and do all the shit he could never do," Haechan said then looked over at Ten. "What do you think hyung?"

Ten looked over at him and wrapped one of his arms around his shoulder then sighed, "No doubt you'd be a way better boyfriend than Cameron but Mark is sort of stubborn so he won't believe it until he sees it for himself." He said.

"Yea your right, but I'm not going stop until he finds out and breaks up with him." Haechan said.

"Meddle with their relationship. Honestly, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of hearing Mark whine about Cameron to Johnny." Ten said.

"But you know everyone told me I shouldn't meddle with their relationship."

Ten rolled his eyes, "Fuck what they say. Meddle with it. You're not going to be able to get what you want by just standing around doing nothing." He said.

"Your right, thanks hyung." Haechan said.

"Your welcome Haechan but now let's help them with the brownies." Ten said and Haechan nodded.

It was now the end of the day for everyone and they rushed out of their classrooms trying to get home as fast as possible. Haechan on the other hand walked out of his last class of the day with Jaemin by his side as they headed towards the gymnasium. They got there after 5 minutes of walking and went inside going over to the bleachers where they saw the others sitting, they sat down with them and greeted them. Donghyuck looked around trying to spot Cameron somewhere on the bleachers but he was nowhere to be found.

"Wow, and you'd think Cameron would be here to watch his own boyfriend play basketball. That's sad." Donghyuck said to Jaemin.

"It honestly is sad, he never came to a single practice of his or even one of his games but he's always underneath him during school hours. Pathetic." Jaemin said.

"I don't even see why Mark is so in love with a boy like Cameron. He doesn't even come to support him at all." A boy with brown hair said that was sitting next to Ten and a boy with green hair.

"That's what we were saying Taeil hyung." Haechan said as he overheard him.

"That may be true but Mark does still love him. Why? I have no idea but they're still together no matter what." The boy with green hair said.

"No one cares about Mark being in love with him Kun, that boy is disgusting and we just want what's best for him as his hyung's." Ten said to the green-haired boy.

"Your right." Kun said.

"He's too in love with him to try and see what he's doing." Jaemin said.

"In love my ass," Haechan muttered to himself. "Whatever."

They all stayed in the gymnasium as they watched Mark, Jaehyun, Johnny, Jeno, and Chenle—along with some other random players on the team—practice for maybe about an hour and a half before the coach decided they practiced enough and let them go. They were all walking down the hallway of the school talking aimlessly as they wanted to do nothing more than go home.

"Hey Ten hyung." Haechan called out to him.

"Yea Haechan?"

"Can we go to the mall? I have an outfit idea but I still need to buy some things to go with the outfit." He asked.

"Sure, Taeyong and I were planning on going anyway. Does anyone else want to come?" Ten asked.

"Me." Renjun said.

"I'll go." Jaemin said.

"I'm coming." Chenle said.

"I'm coming." A boy with black hair said.

Ten then turned towards his boyfriend, "You coming?" He asked.

"Yea, I'll just meet you there. I need to take a shower first." Johnny said and Ten nodded.

"We'll let's go." Ten said and they all walked away from the rest of them heading towards Ten's car.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

NEW STORY!! Tell me what you guys think about it so far.

I know I started a new story and I'm not even finished with Dandelions yet but I'll finish that soon I promise. Stay safe and healthy:)<3.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

457K 19.6K 30
โ i thought we were friends? โž โ me too, until you kissed me. โž โ” or where mark and donghyuck become ro...
128K 4.6K 31
markhyuck โ”… fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? โthis is a healthy addiction.โž โ–ฌ COMPLETED โœ“ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ยฉ...
86.3K 4.9K 18
แดแด€ส€แด‹s แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แดษด สแดœแด›แด€ แด€ษดแด… sษชแด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด…แดษชษดษข sแดแดแด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษขs แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› ษขแด‡แด›s สœษชแด แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข โ†ณsแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 12. 05. 19 โ†ณแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: 03. 07. 19
136K 9K 26
สœแด€แด‡แด„สœแด€ษด า“ษชษดแด…s แด€ ษดแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ ษชษด สœษชs แด„แดษดแด›แด€แด„แด›s แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡s แด›แด แดแด‡ssแด€ษขแด‡ ษชแด› แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข สœแด‡ แดกแด€s sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส™สŸแดแด„แด‹แด‡แด… โ†ณsแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 18. 05. 19 โ†ณแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: 09. 07. 19 โ†ณส™แด‡sแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข...