PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS( Close To...

By Prakruti143

He is man with attitude, ruthless, angry young man for the outsider and never tolerates anything wrong relate... More

CHAPTER 01: In Your Memories
CHAPTER 02: Trying to fill your blank
CHAPTER 03: Meeting arranged by Fate
CHAPTER 04: glimps of sweet memory
CHAPTER 05: Heart Breaking News
CHAPTER 06: Unknown call
CHAPTER 07: Unavoidable feelings
CHAPTER 08: Face off
CHAPTER 09: Vihaan's real identity
CHAPTER 10: Growing bond
CHAPTER 11: Meeting new Friend
CHAPTER 12: Confession
CHAPTER 13: Marriage, A Pious Relation
CHAPTER 14: OUTING
CHAPTER 16: Biggest fear
CHAPTER 17: Marriage Proposal
CHAPTER 18: Bringing them home
CHAPTER 19: Birthday
CHAPTER 20: Unexpected
CHAPTER 21: Father-Daughter
CHAPTER 22: Big Day
CHAPTER 23: Little Surprise
CHAPTER 23: Surprise or Shock
CHAPTER 24: Searching for the past

CHAPTER 15: Birthday

1.3K 139 69
By Prakruti143

Radhe Krishna

Let's start.....

Maheswari Mansion

"Mummaaa" Arush ran inside while calling her mother.

"Aru" Pari turned by hearing Arush's voice. Behind Arush, Sanskar and Arav also came inside and saw all ladies of the house who was all dressed up to go to Bose Mansion.

"Hello ladies, you all set to go?" Arav asked while coming inside the house.

"Bhua, this is too much, you haven't asked me anything that you are going to birthday party leaving me?" Arav asked in dramatic tone.

"Ouch" Arav hissed in pain as he got smack on his head by Sanskar for seeing his drama.

"I thought you would be informed before everyone" Sujata said while eyeing Sanskar.

"Bhai, you came so early today?" Uttara asked him in teasing tone.

"Ohh, my work got finished early so I thought why go back to office so directly come to home" Sanskar lied while looking around not meeting their eyes as he couldn't lie if he sees them.

"Ohhh! We thought, you came early because of Naira as you also wanted to join us for birthday party" Pari said in teasing tone which all giggled silently.

"No, Why shouldn't I come? Naira also invited me" Sanskar said avoiding their teasing.

"Who told like that? Badi Maa, Mom, Bhabhi any one told that Bhai shouldn't come to party?" Uttara said in dramatic tone making Sanskar more annoy by their teasing.

"Uttara, don't tease my son. Sanskar you go and come soon, we will be waiting here, Arav you also" Annapurna told them while trying rescue him from all ladies teasings

"Maa, you all go ahead, I and Arav will come after you because it will take some time to get ready and I need to make some calls" Sanskar told them.

"Ok, come soon" Sujata told him.

All left leaving Arav and Sanskar. Laksha already informed them that he would be joining them in Bose Mansion only.

Sanskar moved towards his room and Arav also left to guest room to get fresh up.

Bose Mansion

Living hall was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights, colourful balloons and centre there kept table which was decorated beautifully with decorative things. Naira's friends were already present there but Naira's eyes were searching for Arush, her best friend. Gadodia's also present there already. Swara asked them to keep the Birthday celebration in her home only so Shekhar agreed happily. Swara was talking with guest and Shomi was looking after kitchen things. Shekhar was playing with Naira and other childrens. There is no much guests, just Naira's friends and Swara's office colleagues. Ragini also busy with looking after the necessary things but in all that Swara's eyes were looking at door again and again for someone.

"Nairaaa" Arush shouted loudly while standing getting everyone's attention.

"Buddy" Naira's face brighten up by seeing Arush and Swara also got happy by seeing Maheswaris. Her eyes instantly searched for Sanskar but got disappointed not finding Sanskar. She couldn't show her disappointment on her face and went to greet them through smiling face.

"Namaste Aunty, namaste Di" Swara greeted them heartfully.

"Namaste beta" Annapurna and Sujata greeted her back. Swara hugged Pari and Uttara.

"Namaste Bhabhi, I mean Swara" A voice came from behind and all turned to see Laksha who was standing with smiling face.

"Namaste Laksha" Swara replied with smile. She heard what Laksha said but pretended to be not heard.

"Come inside all" Swara invited them inside.

"Hi Birthday girl, Happy Birthday" Laksha wished Naira who was talking with Arush.

"Thank you Uncle" Naira said with smile.

"Where is Sanskar Uncle? He told that he will come with you" Naira asked Laksha which earned Swara's attention who was going inside.

"Ohh! You want Sanskar uncle only, not me?" Laksha asked in dramatic tone making sad pout.

"No no....I want you also, but I want him also" Naira told in meeky tone.

"Don't worry, your Sanskar uncle will come soon" Laksha said with smile by seeing her face.

"See, what I brought for you" Laksha gave her gift box.

"Thank you" Naira said with bright smile and took the gift box.

"Can I open it?" Naira asked him cutely with hoping eyes.

"Yes of course dear, it's for you only" Laksha said while pulling her cheeks.

"Chachu for me?" Arush asked Laksha .

"Your gift is in home" Laksha said ruffling his hairs which made Arush irritate...

"Chachu, don't spoil my head. I got scold from Mom because of this hairstyle" Arush said in complaining tone.

"Sorry champ" Laksha said while lifting his hand in surrending.

"Swara, let's call Naira and cut the cake" Shekhar said while coming Swara.

"Yes, I will call Naira" Swara said with smile but her heart wanted to wait for Sanskar. But she couldn't make all wait so she agreed. She was going towards Naira who was standing with Arush, Laksha while opening gift box.
Swara stopped in her track by seeing someone who was entering the main door. Swara's breath stopped by seeing the person who was looking handsome in his white shirt and blue coat and blue jeans.

"Chachuuuu" Arush shouted with chirpy tone by seeing Sanskar. Yes Sanskar only, other than Sanskar who could make Swara hypnotise.
Naira also turned leaving her gift by hearing Sanskar. Sanskar smiled by seeing Arush and moved towards them followed by Arav.

"Happy Birthday Princess" Sanskar wished her while giving flower bouquet.

"Thank you uncle" Naira said with bright smile while holding flowers in her tiny hands.

"Naira baby" Swara came near while calling Naira and came infront of Sanskar. Sanskar's breath hitched in his lungs by seeing Swara who was wearing blue simple designer saree with matching simple jewellery.

"Hi" Swara said with small smile by seeing Sanskar.

"Hello" Sanskar replied with same smile.

"Mumma, you both are wearing matching colour" Naira said while loking at them. Sanskar and Swara looked at each other realising that they wore same matching colour dress. Sanskar averted his eyes quickly by feeling awkward not knowing what to say.

"Happy Birthday Sanskar" Swara said making Sanskar's heart flutter.

"Thank you Swara" Sanskar replied with his charming smile.

"Hey doll" Arav came behind from Sanskar after cutting call.

"Hello Dr. uncle" Naira smiled brightly by seeing Arav.

"Hello Swara" Arav said to Swara.

"Hello Dr" Swara replied with smile.

"No dr here, just call me Arav" Arav said with smile making Swara smile.

"Swara" Ruhi entered inside while calling her. Including Swara all turned back to see her. Arav was the first one to see her who was standing at door step.

"Ruhi" Swara moved towards her with bright smile. Arav kept looking at her who was looking beautiful in her maroon colour simple plain saree with thin black border. Arav was lost in her by seeing who was looking gorgeous.

Swara hugged her with warm smile.
"You finally came, I thought you wouldn't come" Swara said while breaking the hug.

"How shouldn't I come when my niece birthday is today?" Ruhi said while moving towards Naira who was standing beside Sanskar.

"Hello Naira baby, Happy Birthday" Ruhi wished giving her gift box.

"Thank you aunty" Naira said with bright smile by seeing her.

"Swara, it's getting late" Ragini came near them while calling as its been 10 minutes Swara went to bring Naira so she came in search of Swara and saw all.

"Hello Ragini" Ruhi greeted her.

"Hello Ruhi" Ragini smiled at her.

"Come Naira baby, let's cut the cake it's getting late" Swara said while picking up Naira and all moved towards party hall.

Swara put her down infront of table where cake was placed and all children's were standing beside her and Swara was standing at her left side. She lit up the candle and looked at Naira but Naira was searching for something or say someone.

"Buddy, blow the candle and cut the cake" Ragini told her but she turned her right side. She moved towards one particular direction making all confuse but Swara was smiling inside by seeing her. Naira stood infront of Sanskar making all confusion.

"Uncle, today also your birthday and you didn't cut the cake so we both will cut the cake" Naira said making all amused yet happy. Sanskar's heart started to flutter by hearing little soul's word.

"Naira baby, you cut the cake. I will be here only" Sanskar said while kneeling infront of her.

"No, I want you too cut the cake with me then only I will cut otherwise I won't cut the cake" Naira said stubbornly making Sanskar in dilemma what to do. His eyes automatically went towards Swara who was smiling at them. She blinked her eyes making Sanskar happy as she understood him that he didn't want to make Naira sad by denying her request. Sanskar came near table while picking her up in his arms and put her down. Most happiest one was Maheswaris who felt happy by seeing Sanskar and blessed Naira who brought happiness in his life.

"Mumma, you also cut with me" Naira said in demanding tone making Swara shock.

"Swara" Sanskar called her and blinked his eyes to join them. Trio cut the cake and both fed Naira and then Naira fed both of them. Swara took one piece to feed Sanskar but stopped as both turned at time only and kept looking at each other.

"Mumma" Naira called her bringing her back into sense. Naira who was holding piece to feed Sanskar looked at him again. Sanskar moved little towards her and Swara fed him with smile making Sanskar happy as well as all who were observing them. Then everyone one by one fed Naira cake and blessed her.

"Hello everyone, party without fun is nothing. So I am welcoming our birthday girl Naira doll to perform one dance for us" Laksha said while taking the charge of host.

Naira got happy by hearing dance.

"Mumma, you also come" Naira asked while pulling her hands.

"No baby, you go with your friends and I will be here only" Swara said as she didn't force her and went to dance floor with her friends. Laksha played the music and all children enjoyed the dance. All elders and parents felt happy by seeing their children's happiness. Arav was staring Ruhi only who was standing beside Swara and Sanskar was staring smiling face of Swara who was laughing while seeing Naira. He felt peace by seeing her charming smile and his heart filled with overwhelming emotions by seeing her as it was giving him some kind of peace to his heart and mind.

Ruhi turned towards Arav by feeling his constant gaze on her and looked at Arav who was staring at her. Both kept staring at each other for a minute and Ruhi averted her eyes quickly making Arav smile by himself.
Swara's eyes turned to look at Sanskar who was smiling by seeing Naira's dance and Swara felt happy and peace by seeing him smiling. All children enjoyed fully and it's around 10 pm when all left to their home and even Maheswari ladies also. At last Arav, Laksha, Sanskar left behind to help to wind up all the remaining things after the party. At last Ruhi got ready to go home.

"Ruhi, you stay here today. It's already late, how will you go?" Swara asked her.

"I will come some other tome. I will go by cab, you don't worry" Ruhi said with smile. Swara was reluctant to send her at night.

"Ruhi please, I don't want to send you alone, please stay here today" Swara requested her again.

"Swara, if you don't mind, I can give drop on the way" Arav heard their conversation and came forward.

"No it's ok, I will go by cab" Ruhi said giving sharp look to Arav making him scared for a minute with her look.

"No, I won't allow you to go alone. If you want to go then go with Arav" Swara said making Ruhi shocked. Arav was dancing inside and thanked Swara for helping him indirectly.
Ruhi agreed reluctantly as she has so much work to finish so she couldn't stay in Bose Mansion so she agreed to go with Arav.

Arav informed Sanskar and Laksha who agreed happily and told all the best for him for his love.

"Swara, we will take leave" Sanskar said while coming near Swara.

"Uncle when you will come again to our home?" Naira asked him who was standing beside her mother and heard him.

"I will come when you want to see me or you can come to our home" Sanskar said with smile while bending little towards her and cupped her cheeks lovingly.

"Sanskar" Swara called him and Sanskar looked at her while standing up by hearing her.

"This is for you" Swara said giving small box as it's loking like a jewellery box.

"For me?" Sanskar asked her confusingly.

"Yes, it's for you as a birthday present. I don't know your likes but I thought you will like this" Swara said making Sanskar's heart beat skipped by hearing her. He didn't expected her that he would receive this special attention from her today that too on his birthday which he refused to celebrate all these years but today she made it memorable for him. He knew that Swara only sent Naira to bring him to cut cake, at that moment only he felt that his choice is best one.

"Thank you" Sanskar said with pleasant smile.

"Good night" Sanskar said and turned towards Naira.

"Good night princess. See you soon" Sanskar said with smile. Laksha also bid bye to all and went to their respective home.

"Baby, it's too late so come, we will go to sleep after changing your dress" Swara told her who nodded her head like obedient child because she was also too tired after dancing and doing musti with her friends.

Swara made her sleep and came downstairs where Shekhar, Sharmishta and Ragini were sitting and talking with random things. They saw Swara who was descending stairs.

"Swara beta, you must be tired. You should sleep tight?" Shekhar asked her.

"No Uncle, I am not sleepy so thought to spend some time with you all and came down" Swara said while coming to them and settled beside Ragini making sll smile.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....

Love ❤️

Prakruti ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.4K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
124K 5.5K 26
Sanskaar Meheswari : A very Arroigent rude and Mature Man he hates girls due to his Dark Past Loves His Mother And Cousin...!!! Swara Gagodia :...
68.5K 3.3K 16
SWASAN❤️ Its story about two people who are in pain .... one by betroyal and another one from loneliness i.e Sanskar and Swara..... what happens when...
1.5M 59.8K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...