Find how out I feel •Hoonki•

By 2867_ty

성훈 × 니키 Park Sunghoon, a shy and quiet introvert who's best friend is a loud and friendly extrovert. He fall... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

1.4K 63 26
By 2867_ty

"Well well well, Hello lover boy. How's Riki?" Jake asks as Sunghoon walked into school. "hello to you too, Jake." Sunghoon answers as he rolled his eyes.

"Is he feeling better?" Sunghoon nods, "Yeah, he said he's better than before, but he won't be coming to school today. He'll be here tomorrow though."

"I see," Jake mutters, "Why are you going through his locker? I thought you were supposed to leave the letter, not take it back?"

"Riki asked me to bring the letters to him, so I have to take out this one too." Sunghoon answers, "He knows!?" Jake asks, shocked that the younger knew so fast.

"He doesn't, he just asked me to bring the letters to him, nothing new." "Oh, my bad," Jake mutters.

The two talked for a while, waiting for Jay and Jungwon to arrive at school.

Whilst talking, Jake's eyes wandered around and he lightly chuckles. "what's funny?" Sunghoon asked, confused.

"Nothing," Jake replies and continues the conversation.

Sunghoon feels confused but decides to ignore it as it was probably nothing.

which was until after a few seconds Jay had appeared with a grumpy Jungwon.

"and what happened to you?" Sunghoon asks, watching Jay and Jake who had seemed amused by seeing the youngest being grumpy.

"I got shampoo in my eye while washing my hair!" Jungwon whines, clinging onto Sunghoon. "It hurt so much!!"

"Your eye's okay now, right?" the younger nods. "It still hurts though."

Jay and Jake watched as Jungwon whined to Sunghoon. "And I thought I was his favorite hyung," Jake mutters.

"Too bad, You're not." Jay teased, earning a smack on his arm by the younger. "You're not either yet you're one to say."

"Why are you holding Riki's letters?" Jungwon asks, catching Jay's attention. "He just asked me to bring them, nothing much."

"oh I see, you and Riki are spending more quality time together~" Jungwon teased, "Alright, get off," Sunghoon says and gently pushes the younger off him. "You're blushing!!"

Sunghoon gently knocks on the door of Riki's house as he arrived. "Good evening! I was expecting you. Riki's in his room, I'll get him." His mother smiles at him. "Thank you, ma'am."

Sunghoon follows her into the living room, sitting down on the sofa, and Riki's mom heads to the staircase.

"Riki!" she says, continuing the sentence in Japanese, which Sunghoon did not understand. He figures that she was telling him that Sunghoon arrived, as he heard Riki reply back and her answering "Sunghoon"

She smiles as she heard the door open and footsteps approaching. "He'll be here shortly." She told him and left to the kitchen.

"Sunghoon hyung!!" Riki says happily as he ran towards the elder. "Hey Riki," Sunghoon giggles as the younger hugged him.

"What's up? I didn't know you missed me." He jokes. "a lot, you have no idea how hard it was to not hug you the other day." Riki says with wide eyes, making Sunghoon laugh.

"Alright cutie, here are the letters you asked me to bring." "Thank you!! Let's go upstairs."

He held Sunghoon's hand and dragged the older upstairs.

Sunghoon sat on his bed as he sat in front of the older, on his chair.

"Why are you always so excited about these letters?" Sunghoon asked as the younger opens the first envelope, which was the new one he had written.

"I don't know... They just make me feel something, even if I don't know who it is. I like the effort they put in the letters." Riki smiles.

"Who do you think it is, hyung?" Riki asks, glancing at him.

"I don't know...?" "Do you think they know us?"

"I'm sure they do." Riki shakes his head, "I meant personally. Do you think they're a friend of mine?"

Sunghoon (pretends to) thinks, "Could be," he shrugged.

"well, whoever they are, I hope they know that they shouldn't get scared of me..." Riki says. 

"I'm sure they're not scared, Riki. Probably just too nervous to confess?"

Riki nods and mutters "ah yes, that too"

"Hyung, do you know what's the feeling of being in love?" Riki asks,

Sunghoon stares at him, feeling a bit shocked by the sudden question. 

"Well um..." His eyes wandered around the room. "it's hard to explain."

"Love is a confusing feeling, you know? You'll understand someday..." Sunghoon tells the younger, murmuring the last part.

"Have you ever been in love?" Riki asks, placing the letters by the pile. 

"A few times, they weren't fun."

Riki smiles, "I see... I don't expect love to be a fun feeling either. Movies and books... I don't think they write the full thing." He says

"You know how the main character always manages to find their loved one? and the movie ends?" Sunghoon nods.

 "and the happily ever after when the main character gets their happy ending?"

"I feel like love isn't how they explain it... From what I've heard, love is painful... but I don't know, I've never been in love..."

Sunghoon pats his shoulder and smiled at him. "Don't worry about it. You're still young, you'll find out how love feels like someday."

Riki laughs, "You talk like you're a lot older than me." "Two years is still a lot." "Sure"

The two sat in the room full of silence, glancing at each other from time to time.

"So... um, you'll be coming to school tomorrow, right?" Sunghoon asks. "Mhm, I am."

"Okay"

The room filled with silence again, awkwardly glancing at the younger, Sunghoon thinks of what he should say.

"What are the writings at the back?" he asks, breaking the awkward silence once again, "What writing?"

"On the letters." Riki lets out a soft "Oh" as he understood. 

"I just wanted to try and get to know them... It's been a while since I've got letters from them and I was figuring out how to get to know them."

Sunghoon nods, "Alright, I'll be going home now. I promised my mum to help her with something." Sunghoon says as he stood up.

Riki follows and walks towards him,

 "Thanks for helping and checking up on me, hyung." He told Sunghoon with a shy smile. "You're welcome, that's the most I could do."

Riki takes his hand and pulls him closer.

"So I'll see you tomorrow," He says as he hugged the elder. "Be careful while walking home."

Sunghoon thinks as he sat down on his hair, tapping on his desk as he thinks of a letter for the next day.

"what should I do!?" he whines out,

Frustrated, he grabs his phone and texts Jake.

Jake
Dude
Do you have any idea what I should write for my next letter??
[Sent at 9:34 pm]

Sunghoon sent the message and leans against his chair. Does he even know how to write love letters...

"maybe not" he murmurs.

bold of you to assume that I can help
You don't like my ideas
[Received at 9:35 pm]

Sunghoon stares with a raised eyebrow

Just say what you have in mind
[Sent at 9:36 pm]

Pick up lines
[Received at 9:36 pm]

You're insane
I don't know any
[Sent at 9:37 pm]

Jake disappears after leaving Sunghoon on seen.

Thanks a lot
[Sent at 9:38 pm]

Sunghoon turns his attention off of his phone and stares at his desk. 

"What should I write...?" he wonders again.

Yawning as he hid his face with his palms, he sighed.

"He wouldn't mind if I didn't write a letter for one day, right?"

As he said that, his phone buzzed and the screen shines.

He looks at his phone to see two messages with Jake.

[Image attached]
You're welcome :)

[Received at 9:41 pm]

Sunghoon smiles.

Thanks
[Sent at 9:41 pm]
[Seen]

He clicks on the image Jake sent, reading the pickup lines.

"That'll do for a few letters." He murmurs with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 3.7K 99
"I couldn't tell you in fear of being rejected by my own friend, but do I have the courage to do so one day?" - in which a girl secretly writes forty...
4.4K 317 8
When two ppl fall for each other through comfort and actions , without any words , their presence with eachother was enough to feel their silent lov...
20.3K 619 6
(COMPLETED) Yang Jungwon is a playboy who the softie Park Sunghoon has a crush on, which Jungwon feels the same way, yet they're not dating yet due...
72.1K 2.8K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...