Bakugou x Reader

נכתב על ידי chatisdaddy

Y/n's life was once great. She was the number one hero at the age of 17, her grades were amazing, everything... עוד

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Him
Chapter 2: The Investigation
Chapter 3: The Ambush
Chapter 4: Fuckin' Hospital
Chapter 5: New Living. New Beginnings, Right?
Chapter 6: The Morning After
Chapter 8: Back Home
Chapter 9: Sex & Ex(es)

Chapter 7: Takeoff

20 0 0
נכתב על ידי chatisdaddy

Two guards followed you into your gym. Bakugou claimed to have something important to do with Kirishima, but you didn't mind. The two guards made great practice buddies. Even if they didn't talk and looked emotionless.

Bakugou was outside in the car, letting Kirishima drive to give him more of an opportunity to multitask in the backseat. He had a lot of shit to get done. After all, he was taking you back to Japan today. "Is the jet prepped?"

Kirishima winks at him from the rear-view mirror. "All set and ready. The crew's filling it up with more fuel as we speak, give Y/n about ten more minutes and it should be ready by the time we get there."

Bakugou nods. He climbs out of the car and strides towards the building. Watching from the glass door, he sees you lift a dumbbell with your mind. Smiling to himself at your progress, he lets himself into the building.

With a simple nod from Bakugou, your two new "friends" leave without a word. Bakugou walks towards you and grabs the dumbbell from the air. "Fight me." He says simply.

You tilt your head. You weren't one to ever back down from a fight, but out the blue asking was odd. You get into a fighting stance.

"Let's see how much your training has been these past few years." There's a playful glint in his eye, one that's seldom there. He stretches his arms above his head. "If I'm remembering correctly, I kicked your ass last time we fought together."

Small crackle sounds are heard coming from his palm. Activating his quirk, he throws an attack at you. You dodge it flawlessly. He's being gingerly on purpose.

Folding your arms, you mentally send a gust of air in his direction. "Don't go easy on me, I'll live."

As he's busy stumbling backward you run towards him and kick his foot from under him. Catching him by his arm before he reaches the ground, you use your remaining adrenaline to send him over your shoulder.

He hits the ground with a grunt.

"One to zero! One being yours truly, zero being the only loser in this room." You say with a cocky grin. He smirks.

He uses his quirk to lift himself off the ground and shoots himself towards you. You teleport to the other side of the room thinking you've got him fooled. To your surprise, he shoots an explosion in your direction.

You're coughing on the taste of nitroglycerin while being pinned to the floor by Bakugou. He has your arms above your head and controlling his weight in an attempt to not crush you.

"One to one." He whispers with a satisfied grin.

You lift your legs and press both feet into his chest, pushing him off you. Rolling your eyes with a smile, you look at your reflection in the mirror. Kirishima honks the car horn from outside.

"Shit," he mutters. "We gotta go."

You refix your ponytail into something neater than it had been. You weren't sure where you were going, but you were most likely going back to his house. But just in case, "Can I go change?" You asked while throwing your duffle bag over your shoulder.

He glances at what you're wearing. You're wearing a matching all-black Nike sports set. Sports bra and biker shorts. An unzipped jacket revealing your toned abs. "We don't have time, come on."

You follow him out the door to the car. He opens the car door for you as you slide in. "What's up Eijiro?" You smile.

"What's good, Y/n." He smiles back.

Bakugou clicks a button, and the privacy divider slides up. The car beings to accelerate. After a few miles of silence, he asks, "what's your list of lovers?" There's a strain in his voice.

You look out the window as Kirishima makes a turn. You definitely weren't going back to his house.

You're ignoring the question and he knows it. "Y/n," he sighs. "I need to know this. Thinking about it, the bird could be right. Your stalker could be one of them." The thought of you dating anyone besides him made Bakugou want to burn the entire world to the ground.

"None of them are in New York." You mutter. The only ex you had in New York was the one that was entirely too close to you in this spacious ass car. Seriously, you were basically in his lap because of how close he had been.

He clicks his tongue. "It's only a flight away. Some creeps go above and beyond."

You fold your arms. "Or my stalker could be some random ass fan from when I was in my prime. Old men would give me disturbing compliments all the time. It could be one of them."

Running a hand through his hair he lets out another sigh. "Just give me the fucking names, Y/n."

You swallow and clench your jaw. "Well, there's Monoma. He's a theater director now." You and Monoma went out for about a month before you finally decided to break up with him.

You hear him scuff under his breath.

"Dabi." You say nervously, biting the skin on your bottom lip. You look at his face for a reaction. Bakugou looks like he's about to punch a hole through the room of the car.

"Anyone else?" He says through gritted teeth.

"You want me to run through it or-"

"Anyone else?" He repeats, but this time with more forced calmness.

"Okay, the rest are Denki, Shoto, and Izuku."

"Fucking Deku!?" He yells.

"Stop being loud about it, and yeah. Obviously, he isn't the stalker." You knew Izuku wasn't the stalker for two reasons. The first is the fact that he's currently in Trinidad & Tobago filming a documentary about himself becoming Japan's number one hero. The second is the fact that he's too busy to even think twice about you.

"Is there anyone else?"

"Don't act like I'm supposed to have a fucking novel filled with names of all my exes. Unlike you, I don't sleep with every model or actress I come in contact with."

Bakugou goes quiet. He had been ashamed of his past. But there was one thing the two of you had in common: you both compared your past Intimacies to what had both once had with each other.

You took another chance to look out the window. Your eyes widen in surprise when you see that you're pulling into an airport. "Katsuki, what are you doing?"

"Going to Japan."

The car goes into the park. Bakugou climbs out of the car and heads straight to the trunk to haul out some suitcases. Kirishima opens your car door, taking your palm in his to help you climb out. "We're watching him take off?" You ask Kirishima.

He chuckles, "you're going with him."

Your eyebrows shoot up. "Me?" He nods. "I'm not going anywhere. I hope he has a nice fucking trip." You pull your hand away from Kirishima's and fold your arms.

The two of them share a glance. "I told you she'd act like this, bro." Kirishima laughs.

Bakugou chuckles under his breath. "I got it." He pulls you somewhere quieter, as the three of you have been yelling over the jet's turbine the entire time.

"Katsuki-"

"You said it yourself, none of your exes are in New York, right? So, we're going to them. Think of it this way, if they're innocent, I can mark them off my list, and if they're guilty-"

"And what if all of them are innocent?"

"Then, so be it." He makes eye contact with you. "I'm not letting you spend another day with you constantly looking over your shoulder worrying about the dumbass that's constantly watching you. I don't care what extents I have to go through to get it done, we're getting this bitch caught."

You heard him, but you didn't really. Something about his eyes always did something to you. Maybe it was the fact that they were always speaking to you in a way, whenever his face held a cold stare, his eyes always contained a hint of truth. Whatever it was, you loved it.

That was the reason Izuku and Denki had dumped you. They claimed you had still been in love with Bakugou, and that you needed to figure yourself out first. No matter how much you tried to deny it, they wouldn't agree to fix things with you until you had spoken with him.

You glance at the jet behind you. Kirishima gave a thumbs up which you guessed meant that everything was ready.

"You still have a fear of planes, don't you?" He asks, watching looks of worry creep onto your face. You nod slowly.

Your fear of planes became to be when you were eight. Your parents had flown to America for a week due to their anniversary. You overheard heard your nanny on the phone talking about how they had been in an accident and how they had little to no chance of survival.

You remember running up to your room to go pray. Praying to whoever was listening. Not all prayers get answered though.

Before you knew it, you were placing flowers on two caskets.

You were placed in foster homes. Home after home after home.

You feared your "caretakers." You feared the hard hands that would creep onto your body at night when all you wanted was a place to sleep. You feared the punishments you would get if you messed up on even the littlest thing.

It wasn't until you finally figured out how your quirk would work and develop into what it had become today. That's when you decided that you were going to become the number one hero. You worked your ass off every day, and you achieved that dream.

Until you lost it...

"Don't worry, I got you. I won't leave your side this entire trip, trust me, dumbass." Bakugou said as he led you to the jet's steps.

You couldn't lie, you were skeptical of him at first, but he's proving you wrong every damn second. And every damn second, you're falling more and more in love with this man.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.6M 172K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
59.1K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
81.4K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
1.4K 4 69
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...