circus baby

By animalprincess1015

when Deku was diagnosed Quirkless at age 4 his parents forgot hie existence. his sister and her friends bulli... More

characters
I ran for hope
It's official i'm free
Go!!!
the fixed mystery: USJ
lost and found
I need ideas
challenge
Im working on it
surprise hehe
reaction
why do u do this

6

499 3 0
By animalprincess1015

Aizawa Pov [new Pov]

This ugly crusty bule haired with a gang came out of nowhere and talked to MY problem nephew. he is my favorite after I learned Izumi Shoto shloka Katsuki, and Katsumi bully him. when I overheard them from a distance talking about kids? without them noticing I moved a little closer to hear they're conversation. "So, what did they say" "they said kamado"

Izuku Pov

everyone got what they wanted then we teleported to master room we all bowed and my classed interduces themselves "were going to meet the Hashira, BYE Oyakata-sama" I said, "by the way the meeting is canceled" Oyakata-sama said while we were leaving ."okay!!"okay first Muichiro (btw all might present mic and Inko is here) wait never mind Iguro first i said climbing the tree Iguro was and Shaked him a bit when he didn't wake up he pushed him off the tree "rise and shine" <3 ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ . Izuku what the hell did u that for?!?!?! Iguro shouted It wasn't my fault u didn't wake up when I was shaking u, so I gave a little nudge and u fell." I said "and it was your fault for sleeping on a tree" "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.8K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...