I thought it was hot,so it's...

By Clownwh0rem

A collection of different fandom X Reader smut! Unfortunately for people thayt wanna just read smut, every ch... More

Clowning around Chase X Reader
(Gotham)Edward Nygma X Reader part 1
Laughing jack X reader
Eyeless Jack X Reader
The Onceler X Reader
Bob Velseb X Reader
The Hat man X Reader
Commissions
Jason Voorhees X Reader
Brahms Heelshire X Reader

Edward Nygma X Reader part 2

7.2K 41 7
By Clownwh0rem

Word Count -4047
Tw:Femdom, public play, humiliation kink, Blackmailing kink

You sit in the back of Kristen's car looking at her through the front view mirror fumbleing through her bag looking for something."Shit Y/n do you have my keys,or did I leave them inside like a dumbass?" "mmm not calling you a dumbass Kristen,but,I think it's the second one" you chuckle as you watch her fake rage in her seat."Alright Y/N stay here we'll leave shortly,just gotta run back in and get my keys" "k" you reply as you hear the door slam shut,Kristen no longer in sight.

Ed's Pov
Ed sits at his desk and the feeling of the empty building soothes him as he loosen his tie and roll his neck around."fuuuuck" Ed swears as he hears a satisfying pop,wondering what you were gonna say before you got sweeped away by Kristen,and if anyone one else was in the building.He looks back at his computer seeing a reflection of himself,anger and frustration rising up inside of him,he doesn't know why he didn't go with Kristen and the others to go hang out,he didn't know why he NEVER went out with them Everytime they asked.he didn't know wh- "what's cooking good looking" asked a deep and bruding voice halfway through Ed's self hate speech,making Ed jump but sigh in annoyance as he realized who was taunting him."That's why" Ed sighed out"awwww why the long face,I figured you'd be HAPPY to see me,yknow someone to talk to and all that stuff seeing as you have no friends".Chuckled Ed's monitor reflection.He didn't know why this happened or what brings him out,but the reflection thing has been happening for a while now.It was odd.it was almost like his reflection was a whole different person,he had his own visual form,though it looked just like his,his own voice,his own thoughts all while being his reflection like a different person sharing his mind...and soon to be his body.Usually Ed was patient and a genuinely happy guy but about a month ago when whatever tf this THING took over his reflection he's been angry and easily agitated,shut off and a terrible person.He felt bad that his new coworker had to see that part of him but that was who he was now,and to be completely honest he had gotten more respect lately as well. "oooh that's new" grinned his reflection propping his hands under his face and smiling at the confused Ed
"what"
"oh,you don't think I saw your little...𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 earlier?"
Chuckled out the reflection making Ed's tired exterior tense up,and his face red. "Stop patronizing me" stuttered out Ed with a hand covering his mouth,looking down in utter embarrassment."who made you like THAT,Kristen?" questioned the devious reflection,"NO!!!,I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TYPE OF THING TO KRISTEN!! ITS DISRESPECTFUL AND DISGUSTING!!" "𝑶𝒉?...it was Ms.L/N wasn't it you dirty dirty fuck,we just met her didn't we?" Asked the Cheshire cat like reflection poking and prodding at Ed until eventually,bingo.

"it was her wasn't it! BAHAHAHHAAH,I'm not judging you man she is a fiiine piece of ass haha,but I thought you had a thing for Kristen?"

"I do have a "thing" for Kristen,I LOVE Kristen i-"

"no no I get it man I would wanna see that perfect ass bent over a Desk,being forced to look at the faces she makes as her slutty cunt gets pounded in BAHAHAH."

"stop being so immature...and gross,I'm not interested in that type of stuff with Y/n"

"ohhhh riiiight I forgot you're a fucking bottom lol, you're a subby little 𝑩𝒊𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒐𝒚 huh???~~i bet you wanna be choked out and forced to call her mommy,bet you wanna get slapped around and hurt up reeeal good you slutty little masochist,you wanna beg her to let you cum?,you wanna be stepped on and degraded like the filth you are?,you wanna be edged bitch?-"

"TCH I can fucking top,you assho-"

"is everything ok Ed?".Ed turned around quickly looking at the doorway for the source of the voice.
"I-i ms.kringal I'm sorry I was just on the phone with one of my friends,taking a break yknow?"
Spoke Ed awkwardly,trying to excuse his yelling of profanities.
"Oh,I get it,good friends can be a handful"
Kristen laughed walking closer to Ed so she didn't have to talk across the room. "C'monnnn Ed" Kristen pleaded with a heightened voice "please go out with us,you never go and I really wanna make Y/N feel welcomed".Kristen looked up at Ed with big pleading eyes on her tippy toes,desperate for a positive answer from the tall brunette in glasses looking away with nervous swears."...fiiine" sighed a beat Ed, finally giving into Kristen's plea."I'll go but you have to drive me,I don't think I'd be best for me to drive under the condition I'm in rn" yawned out a tired Ed."Cool! Everyone's car pooling anyways...WELL DONT JUST SIT THERE CMON".Kristen yanked up Ed grabbing her keys and exiting out the front door,almost tripping on the steps as she dragged the cocky man down the stairs and to her car.

back to Y/n's pov

"AUUUUUUUUUUGH" I'm sitting in the back of Kristine's car scrolling through my camera roll and picking at my finger nails waiting for the sweet release of death to take me from this eternal boredom when I hear the front door click open and the red head finally appears."MAN KRISTINE,I WAS BEGINING TO MISS YOU, IT TOOK YOU A WHILE-...oh you've brought company" I see Ed enter the car,and plop right next to me with a irritated look on his face like he's not in the mood for our usual back and forth.
"DO YOU THINK IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU?!?!,and don't sass me anymore,I'm supposed to be your boss you clearly have no-"
"yeah yeah be the boss to this dick, fucking prude"
You say as Kristine laughs at you twos fued.Starting her car and finally starting you guy's journey to the bar.Even though you were in the car with the royal asshole Edward Nygma you were still happy you were out the house and actually doing something fun for a change. Mid way through your thinking you hear Kris say that she was almost running on empty so you guys pull into the gas station to go get gas.She exits the car and locks the door leaving you there with Edward and his stupid cocky attitude.You turn and scrunch your face up at him, making complete eye contact and flipping him off,he scoffs at you crossing his legs looking out the window impatiently waiting for Kristens return."why are you such an asshole?!?!"

You whisper yell,making Ed turn around with a sour look.

"An asshole?!?! It's not my fault you're so incompetent"

"dude how do YOU know that?!?! I havnt even done anything, YOU'RE the one who's vibes are off, fucking nerd"

"WOOOOW low blow,well what would I expect from someone with 2 brain cells to rub together"

"fuck off,eat shit, AND you talk so fucking formal,even OUTSIDE the lab like take a fucking break dude,it's not that serious"

"it's not my fault your not as superior as me, You're an idiot that can't comprehend miniscule words"

"ooh ho ho funny for you to say after the the bathroom incident,huh Edward? Didn't know superior beings jerked it in the bathroom

...

Ed looks at you with a shocked expression,face immediately turning red with embarrassment "What did you s-" and before Ed could get a reply out to you Kristine comes back throwing a 12 pack of beers to the back telling you guys to start pregameing.you look at Ed and crack open a beer with the most shit eating look you can pull off,staring at him,fire in his eyes burning with embarrassment, flusteredness,and anger because he knew he couldn't say anything right now or he'd expose himself more.And he didn't know exactly what you saw,or heard.You laugh and look out the window,the air getting dense,you could tell he was staring at you,you could FEEL it,but you chose to ignore it for the rest of the ride.

After a 15 minute drive you guys finally pull up to the bar where your other coworkers were waiting,jokingly booing you guys as you park. "WOOOOO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDD" cheered Kristine as she grabbed your arm and dragged you into the building to a booth where majority of your coworkers were sitting,the others were on the dance floor dancing drunkily or trying to get lucky."guys we should totally get shots"one of your coworkers slur clearly already out of it"yeeeees we should play a drinking game" "oh?" You ask,clearly intrigued in playing the game."first to stop taking shots has to get a body shot tooken off of them by the last person to stop" "game fucking on" chimes in Kristen as she's gestures for the bartender to keep the drinks coming.

You look to your left and see Ed sitting at the bar staring at you like he knew you were avoiding him.You quickly turn back around like you never seen him in the first place and grabbed a shot from the center of the table."Alright guys 1 2-" "Y/n I need to talk to you" damnit.Before you could take your shot you see Ed over your shoulder trying to get you alone so he can talk to you about what you said in the car.But you wanted to milk the fuck out of this."EDDD HI BUDDY" you say as you shove a shot in his hand "play with us!!!" you say excitedly as the rest of the table joins in with comments like "ayye Ed's here" "you finally decided to have some fun Hahaha" "yeah man this is a once in a blue moon time bro,play with us!".Ed gives you a death stare as he sits down next to you,picking up a shot glass and downing the pure whisky that was in it,all while staring you dead in your eyes.
"Fine...I'll play" "LETS GOOOO".The enthusiasm didn't last long one by one everyone started dropping like heavily drunken flies,fortunately you were not one of them.after all that shit talking Ed ended up being out first following a shlue of your friends leaving just you and kristen.shot after shot,neither of you were backing down,Kristen just wanted to win because she was competitive,You...well you wanted to humiliate Ed of course.knock that smug mother fucker down a few pegs.1 shot,2 shot,3 shot,4 "JEEZ THIS WOMEN CAN DRINK" you thought to yourself as your coworkers started to stare at you guys with disbelief. "PLS KRISTEN JUST GIVE UP ALREADY" you slur as your glass was filled up once again."NEVERRR" Kristen drunkily laughs out on the verge of falling out of her chair."alright fine,you leave me no choice,...I'll buy you chipotleee"..."chipotle?" "Yup anything you want love"..."extra guac?" "You know it" "DEAL".WOOHOO you fucking won,sure you had to bribe Kristen but what's a little chipotle compared to embarrassing Ed?

You look over to him and gesture at the table for him to lay down,You hear everyone Oooh and whistle as he climbed onto the table,face red as a cherry covering his mouth with one of his hands.You untuck his button up and unbutton 5 buttons gently lifting his shirt above his navel."alright motherfucker pick your poison" you grin as you hold up watermelon flavored vodka in one had and fireball in the other.Ed lower his hand and takes the cinnamon flavored alcohol from your hand,insisting he pour it himself to spare some embarrassment.He lowers his hand down to his midsection with a steady hand,slowly tipping the bottle to allow the liquids in it to poor onto his stomache,jolting at the cold liquid suddenly hitting his skin.You look him in the eyes and smirk slowly lowering your head to where his cock was,then gliding up to where his stomach is.You stick out your tongue and lick a trail up his body,earning a hitch in his breathing from the sudden moisture.You finally make it to his belly button and suck the whisky out.He bucked his hips forward, obviously embarrassed and slightly aroused by the two of you's encounter.you turn your head and stare into his eyes like a hungry tigers into a Gazelles.An uproar of "OOOOH'S" were interrupted as you fixed your posture and voiced that you had to use the bathroom crazy bad,Ed jumping up from the news to try and catch you so you guys can finally talk about what you said in the car.You stand outside the girls bathroom door almost expectedly as you watched the tall man with glasses round the corner fixing himself as he walked."LOOK Y/n this isn't a joke to me, you're threatening my job and possibly my career over some stupid rivalry that we have" "a stupid rivalry that YOU started" you added with your arms crossed and your eyebrow raised."WHY DOES IT MATTER- UGH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A TROUBLESOME,IGNORANT, IMBECILE" Ed whisper shouted out so that no one but you could hear him. "ME?" You retaliated "you don't even know me,you got one bad impression and you started to throw a pissy fit about it!!!" "yeah but to go as low as to black mail me? I honestly didn't think you'd go that far...well who am I kidding,it's you Ms.L/n idk why I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt" Ed snarled,looking down at you.*Ouch* you thought to yourself as the sheer ego of this man taken you aback,rage filling your being as you thought of something to say."oh yeah?,You wanna see black mail dollface? Well you're bout to fucking get it ass hole".You push open the girls bathroom door,causing Ed to stumble in and fall on his ass,you put a cleaning in progress sighn in the front of the door and lock it from the inside."WHAT THE FUCK Y/N WHAT ARE YOU-" "shut the fuck up" you said calmly,the purple light in the bathroom reflecting off your leather thigh high boots.
" Exscuse me?"
"I said shut.the.fuck.up Edward"
"you wanna see some real black mail honey?"
You said as you reach into your pocket and pulled out a voice recorder which has been rolling all day,you usually carry it with you,not for black mailing uses,but just in case something bad happens and You need the specifics of that day. "This has been recording aaaaallll day and it most likely caught our Convo in the car,our current convo AND your whiny little moans when I went to check on you in the bathroom"...Ed froze and stared at you with disbelief. He slowly opened his mouth and started talking in a hushed tone clearly defeated."I'm...sorry Y/n,I'm so sorry,please don't tell anyone anything,I'll leave you alone,I promise just ple-" " tch,how pathetic" you spat out as your heels clacked against the bathroom floor moving towards Ed and stopping right Infront of him.You lifted your foot and placed it on Ed's lap,stepping and looking down on him like the filth he was."if you're so sorry Ed,then show me what you did in the bathroom,be proud about it, you're always proud of your work...right?".You take your foot and move it to his dick rubbing him through his pants with the bottoms of your shoe.you knew this was fucked up,but you enjoyed putting this arrogant bastard in his place.Ed sat there quietly with his head down without a single word,he was so quiet you almost thought you screwed up and he had a trick up his sleeve,But before you could call out his name,Ed looked up at you,face flushed and dusted pink,eyes full of tears making you wet just looking at his rising chest and the shame and anger in his eyes knowing that if you weren't in public he'd kill you right then and there.Ed unbuttoned his pants and immediately sprung out his hard cock precum already dripping from the tip." You're fucking disgusting ".You laughed out as you placed your foot under his shaft and raised his dick surprised about how solid it was "you're being borderline bullied and black mailed yet your dick is so fucking hard" you chuckle as you step back and take a seat on the counter crossing your legs,never breaking eye contact with the pissed off man."give mama a show,baby~" you cood as he began pumping his dick.His eyes already starting to roll as sweet moans escape his mouth desperately trying to hold them in,not wanting you to see that you had won.Fapping noises echoed throughout the bathroom making the whole situation even lewder you couldn't help but spread your legs in the heat of the moment,starting to rub your clit "fuck" you moaned out as the waves of pleasure washed through your body and the humiliation of Ed makeing it even more appealing.You tilt your head back up to be met with the tall brunette rubbing his shaft and looking intently between your thighs,damn near drooling at the sight."tch hahaha" you laughed drawing his attention back,"has something peaked your interest?" You ask spreading your legs and looking like you had no idea what you were doing."tch, fucking tease" Ed retaliated,clearly annoyed with what you were putting him through.You jump off of the sink counter and Walt's over to Ed,how dare he fucking speak after the bullshit he's put you through?!? He has earned this punishment.You grab a handful of his hair and force him to look up at you "I don't remember asking you to speak?" You spat,unsatisfied with his disobedience."I don't remember putting you in charge of me?!?" smirked Ed with that famous shit eating grin...that fucking grin I hate that fucking grin SO much and apparently this wasn't enough punishment for him.You rip off Ed's tie and use it to restrict his arms behind him.
"what the FUCK are you doing y/n?!?!".
"Oh NOW your scared? You were just so bold a minute ago,what happened?".
You start walking circles around Edward seductively,unbuttoning a couple of buttons on your shirt, enough for him to get a good eye full of your tits.*Bulge* *bulge* "oh I bet your so desperate to touch me huh Ed?" You question squeezing your tits together in his face.His cock twitching in excitement,barely able to contain himself.You walk over to the man on the floor stating that youd "help him out" with a sadistic grin.You lower to your knees and start working at his needy cock,pumping fast straight away earning a cry of pleasure from the bound man "fu-u-u ck"
"Y/N s-someones gonnnna catch u-s~"
"fuuuuck this feels so good"
"Please I'm so close,let me finish"
you pumped his cock like you had every intention of draining every last drop of his seed."such a needy bitch you are" you grinned as his eyes rolled back and his eyebrows knit
"take it all for me Edward"
"you're such a dirty slut letting a stranger you don't like make you feel like this"
"I know Y/N I'm such a slut"
"Whimpering like a little bitch to let you cum,you don't deserve to feel this good"
"I know AuhGhh~"
Your mind had gone drunk with power, absolutely intoxicated by his essence and ability to be so submissive.His moans were making you so wet,you couldn't take it anymore "tell me you don't deserve me,I wanna hear you say it and maybe I'll let you cum "
"I don't deserve you,I don't deserve you,I don't fucking deserve you please let me cum Y/N" Ed whined completely overwhelmed with pleasure
"Nope" you say popping the p and completely taking your hands off him "FUCK" Ed cried in frustration,being so close to sweet release "oh? Someone's mad??? Well you're the dumb puppy who got himself into this predicament in the first place" you say grabbing his hair and placing his head Infront of your pussy."now eat doggy" immediately after the command he started lapping at your folds,licking circles around your clit making your knees buckle."o-oh fuck good boy"his use of no hands made eating you out so sloppy,saliva and wetness dripping down his chin,your taste on his tongue.You knew it was only his tongue but you felt like he was fucking you,now you were wondering how his dick felt"shit,your g-ood at this huh?" You say on the verge of cumming on his tongue."oh E-ed this feels amazin- AhHhh"not even finished through your sentence you gush all over his tongue~"I guess practice makes perfect huh?" he replies, clearly smug about making you cum."oh? And you think that gave you any leverage? We'll see about that won't we lovely" you back away from the man pulling your panties up and reaching into your bag,you pull your phone out,snap a pic of Ed and turn your phone on to vibrate,you take a black choker out of your bag and strap your vibrating phone onto his cock "UGhhhHh~" there you are,you say happily intertwining your fingers together."Looks like you get to cum after all Ed",you watch as his dick goes crazy spazzing and twitching eager to come from all the overstimulation."yknow Ed desperate is a pretty color on you" you say as you flip open your switch blade and hold it to the mans face
"Teehee♡︎" "NgGhhH AhH"thick white ropes came shooting from Ed's cock,way more then you'd thought it'd be."now" you say cutting the tie that bound him,"wasn't that fun??" No reply "welp,I know you may be mad but I diiid warn you not to fuck with me huh Eddie boy" "you know where I am,return my phone back when your done.You step over the man in a cum coma and exit the door blowing him a kiss before shutting it."hughhhhh" you take a deep breath while sliding down the door adrenaline still pumping through your veins and wetness still between your thighs "FUCK I did NOT just do that to my boss" you whisper,cursing yourself in your head."I have other shit to worry about right now" you stand up and walk over to Kristen aiding her with one of your arms as you waddle to the door hailing a taxi over and entering it telling the driver your info and driving off into the night.staring out into the window your eyes get low and your thought clouds up with Edward Nygma...ew you chuckle to yourself as the car comes to a stop,you pick up Kristen,pay the guy and walk into your apartment complex."maaan those are alot of stairs.your lucky girls support girls Kristen" you haul the redhead up the stairs and kick down your door with a huff "god damn" you gently lay her down onto the couch,pulling a throw blanket over her and leaving a glass of water on the coffee table for when she wakes up.You head up to your room,face planting on to your bed and sighing in exhaustion."god this is why I don't drink". Contemplating the punishments awaiting you at work the next day you slip into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
354K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...