Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48

323 38 20
By DreamerGirlKes

"I have to admit that shit was fun. If Amelia were your children's ages, I know she would love to join. Shit, Mias, we should have brought them, then leaving them home with my Dad." Isabella said as she took the seat next to a smiling Nicole.

"Next time, I know she will love to play with other children other than her little brother, cousins, and sister. The lives we live make it hard for our children to have a normal life."

"Private schools." Xerxes said, making Jeremias shake his head. He and Riley looked at one another. Yeah, their children were in a private school. It was too many of them to home school. "We send ours to the private school we own about ten minutes away. They love it. Maybe you should try it with your daughter."

"In Berlin? Hell no! We went to private schools there and stayed in fucking trouble no matter how much money my Father paid them...."

"Then move to Cologne." Riley said without thinking. Takahiro, Reece, Xerxes, and Jeremias looked at one another as she covered her mouth. "I was thinking out loud. I just know Da Luca and Ma Dele said it was better to raise their children here. It was the reason they decided to stay here all those years ago." She shrugged.

"Cologne is a better and safer place, but the only thing we have known our whole lives has been Berlin." Gabe said with his siblings agreeing. "If did decide to move here. Where the hell would we stay?" He finished making them all smile.

"Bitch we have a whole fucking community. Over a hundred thousand acres of land. We have a city within a fucking city." Elijah said.

"Right, as I said, we are not asking you to join our mafia or hand yours over to us. Suppose you want a change you are welcome to move here. Your whole family would be in one spot, and you won't have to worry about them being miles away." Reece said, making Jeremias nod.

"You sure do know how to throw it on thick. Don't you?" Ian laughed.

"We do. That is work makes our family work. We don't hold nothing back. One big bonus if you move here. I promise you he will get the help he needs. If Ian's conduction is still bothering him, it's because he isn't on the right medications. I have a patient in the city with the same conduction. It took a lot to get her on the right medicines, but I got her better." Heaven said, causing Ian to stare at her as Nova walked in.

"HELL TO THE NO!"

"XERXES, SIT YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN! Oh my god, who are you? Lord, you are sexy! You wanted to give this woman a try?" Nova said, touching Jeremias's chest climbing over on him as he looked at Xerxes and the rest for help. Isabella stood about the beat the shit out of her ass until Xerxes held up his hand.

"And you!" She said, turning to Ian running her hands through his hair.

"I wouldn't...."

"Trust us. Ian is no match for Aunt Nova. She will have his as running for the hills." Neveah said as Xerxes grabbed the woman by the arm, pulling her from the room, calling for his mother.

"What the fuck was that about?"

"You have your crazy person, and you just met one of ours. Our Aunt Nova, then you have her daughter Leah, and Blaise, who I can't believe is quiet at the moment. There is nothing for you to worry about, Isabella, but Nova does get carried away from time to time." Veah said, making both nod as Nicole watched Isabella.

"What's your story?" She said.

"My story?" Isabella asked, making all their eyes snap to her. Reece elbowed his wife as she glared back at him.

"I can tell you had a hard childhood. Take it from me...."

"I didn't have a hard childhood. It was good until my family was killed in a stupid tornado. I did some crazy shit that I'm not proud of. Can we not talk about me, please?" Isabella said as they all nodded.

"ELIJAH, LEAVE THAT ALONE!" Kamaria yelled as her brother tried to remove her husband's swords from the wall. Yeah, they were wooden, but he and the kids didn't need to destroy her house acting like fools as they normally did.

"See, I told you. Your Mom, Auntie for you three, was no fun. Come let's go find your Uncle Hiro and Luna, well Dad for you four." He said, rushing the kids down the hall before Kamaria could fuss, making the woman shake her head.

"I swear that man doesn't know what the fuck home means."

"Yeah, I think he and Riah are having trouble. You know Eli, he's not going to talk about his relationship." Melody said, tapping her nails against the counter. "The girl nearly tore him apart when he found out she was cheating that time...."

"HOLD THE FUCK UP! Cheating? When?" Kamaria whispered yelled as she and Maddy looked over to Melody.

"See, I fucked up. Don't go saying shit to Eli that I told you. You know twin shit... he thinks he can only talk to me. Or Dad, but I don't want to break that trust we have."

"Understood. Please tell me he killed the bastard. At least beat the shit out of him." Talia said as they watched Riley at the end of the counter in deep thought.

"Y'all know your brother isn't all sweet and sugary. Elijah did some shit himself...."

"Riley, that was in the fucking beginning. He was forced into a marriage by Dad. I understand Mariah's point of view. She wanted him because she thought she loved him and there was no way out. Elijah is a livewire... crazy as fuck. I'm speaking that she would have killed the bitch if it were him cheating. I'm just hoping he would have done the same." Lia said. Riley shrugged her shoulder, but it looked like she was disappointed.

"Wait, you didn't know." Mel said as Riley shook her head.

"No, Riah never told me anything about her cheating on Eli. Probably because she knew I would have dug in her ass about it. I love Mariah, but she knew I would have thought it was wrong. Why cheat when you have everything here you could ever fucking want? Elijah loves the hell out of her... all that talk she did on Adriel. For her to bite her own fucking words. Where is she now?" Riley said, all shrugged as Melody opened her mouth. By this time, Elijah was walking back into the kitchen.

"Are we in fashion week this year?" Melody asked as Marie laughed at her sudden conversation change.

"Yeah, Dad put his new collection in. I heard he has Riley as the showstopper and Mar starting it...."

"Wait... wait... wait! Nobody told Kamaria shit!" Kamaria yelled. "Plus, I thought Ma usually did that shit? I won't be showing...." She said, realizing that she had just told her sisters, sisters-in-law, and the two Lang women she was pregnant.

"NOOOO! You're fucking pregnant, Mar!" They all yelled as she nodded.

"You know none of you are fooling anybody. Especially how Mel decided to talk louder before I walked in fully. Where's Riah, Riley?" He said as she shrugged. "I'm getting tired of your friend's lies. She told me she was on her way here over an hour ago...."

"Eli...."

"You good Ri... I'm good. I just need a blunt. Maria, where your punk-ass husband keeps his weed? He said as she smiled point to the cabinet by him.

"Hiro's going to beat your ass...."

"He has to fucking catch me first... Melody, stop telling my fucking business. Before I tell everyone about what I saw the other day. You and Val with your fucking freaky asses. For the rest of you, if you want to know my fucking business, come to me. Yeah, I got cheated on. I deserved it, and no, I didn't kill the bitch although I should have. Riley, everyone isn't perfect. Everyone can't be like you and my brother." He said, leaving the room as Riley texted Mariah.

"Hiro you to fucking quiet. Weight in your fucking ideas. We need something for this fucking gala, and we need it together before Jeremias leaves." Xerxes said as he stared at the three men still in thought.

"I'm going to hate myself for saying this... but Japan. I know the Governor would love for you to come back and support Tokyo, and we can donate to Japan and Germany. It's also mutual grounds. Well, it's supposed to be. Invite all our allies there even if we do trust them because if some don't show, it will raise suspicion."

"He's right, and it has to seem like it's about us allying with us. Beside a gala, let it be something like welcoming new friends...."

"That's it! Let's not let them know we are becoming allies." Reece yelled as he hit the table, making them all look to him. "A party with allies and friends. That is all we need. Vacation in Japan." He finished as Hiro and Xerxes shook their heads.

"Not Japan. Let's go to the island. It's bigger enough to fit all of us and our allies. You know when we vacation big like this. It's always there."

"Yeah, and shit always happens when we go there," Lucas said. "I swear that place is an omen. I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to lose anyone else quite yet. Find some other place." He finished.

"Right, but there is no other place that is bigger enough to fit our family and six other mafias besides the island. We have to take our chances. They won't make their move there unless they send someone else in if it's only of them. We are just looking for somebody acting suspicious or not. Shit, I hope it's not someone we actually trust."

"Sometimes, that is how it is. The ones we trust be the ones that turn against us... so when are we doing this?" Jeremias asked as AJ looked over to his brother and brother-in-law. They could tell he was thinking about something.

"X, I know you are eager to get this done, but Lola gives birth in two months...."

"A month in a half. Lo is almost eight months. We will wait until she has her baby. I don't want to stress out my sister-in-law. She's been through enough. How has she been doing? Memory wise." X said with Jeremias nodding.

"Great."

"Good. Mias, have you given any thought to what we spoke about?"

"About us moving to Cologne... here?" Mias asked as Xerxes shook his head no. Quickly Jeremias understood what he was talking about. "That's all Bella is talking about. Shit Jamiah is just now over a year old, and she wants another. Why, you ask?"

"Another thought jumped into my head. Did your Aunt save any of Isabella's eggs?" Xerxes asked, and Mias slowly nodded.

"Good, my little cousin wants to experience pregnancy but doesn't want any children. I think she was love to be your surrogate." He said as Elijah's high ass choked back a laugh.

"Sorry... sorry. I'm not laughing at you or your wife. Just the thought of Kaia being fucking pregnant. Jeremias, my man, I would rethink that one. She's Aunt Nova's child. You don't want any of her blood running through your child. Blunt?" He smiled as the rest shook their heads.

Things are about to get a little crazy! Get ready... Now I'm just thinking how to do this book. Stop it at chapter 60 or just add a second part.

I also need some good girl names for Lola and AJ's baby. Help me out.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.
291K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
678 41 8
toji fushiguro.
6.7K 221 16
Did you even loved me?