"𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕨�...

By june-buggie

Dj music man x reader ♡︎♡︎ Hope you enjoy this story!! yes I'm doing this fr. LEAVE ME ALONE I LOVE HIM. - G... More

①: True Crime & Late Night Calls
②: World Class Detective
④: Just stay here for the night!
⑤: Past Memories
⑥: Missing Person Report

③: Gentle Giant

811 33 6
By june-buggie

This art of Dj & Sun is so fucking cute omg.

I'm in love-
Anyway, welcome back, hope ur day is going good. ♡︎♡︎

I froze in place.. completely terrified.

What is that thing?!

I watched music man go over to the sleeping animatronic. He looked back at me, shifting his head to the side slightly while clacking his teeth.

"Music man please..." I whispered to him, "Just give me my car keys, I'll leave I promise..!" He clacked his teeth again, head turning to the other side. His black eyes almost taunting me.

He extended his arms, it almost looked like he was going to hit his cymbals together... wait. My heart dropped into my stomach and my eyes widened.

Next thing I knew, he smacked the cymbals together... and didn't stop. He did it repeatedly, getting right up next to the huge sleeping beast. I wanted to run, to see if I could escape before that thing woke up.. but my feet wouldn't move. Like my shoes were super glued to the floor.

The animatronic stirred in its sleep, it's large hand coming up and slamming down on the ground near the small music man. I could feel the floor shake underneath me.. He stopped banging his cymbals and stared up at what he just awoke. I swear he gave me a side glance, probably knowing I was fucked.

When the large animatronic turned its face to see what music man wanted, I recognized it..

Dj music man?!

I know him! He was the dj at the Pizza Plex! Of course... his color was a bit off. The pink and blue faded a lot and the white of his body was more brown now.. He rubbed his eyes and stared down at the small music man. Music man held his arms in the air excitedly, even swaying back and forth on his many legs.

"Hm...?" He grumbled, his voice was booming. It echoed all throughout the tunnels. His voice was.. different.. from how I remembered. His voice box must be a little jacked up, his voice was even deeper and had a sort of muffled sound to it.

"What is it little guy?" He said, bending his head down to see the little spider better. Music man showed off my car keys in triumph, using his cymbal as a bowl to present it to Dj.

"What are those..?" He took the keys from out of the cymbal and held them near his face, trying to see the little item. They were both distracted, looking at my car keys, I had the chance to hide.

There wasn't anywhere I could hide though, and I needed my keys back so I couldn't just leave. Maybe... Dj would give them back if he remembered me..?

I had doubt that he would, even though I did visit the west arcade often. It's been years.. he wouldn't know me. There were so many workers that came and went, even if I did work there since opening, he probably won't recognize me. I crossed that plan off, trying to think of how I could get my keys back.

I couldn't think of a plan in time.. the small music man is was crashing his symbols together to get Dj's attention. The small animatronic stared over at me, it was like he was trying to tease me.. he pointed at me.. and Dj's attention was immediately drawn to me.

Anxiety bubbled in my stomach and my hands were shaking, the large animatronic glared at me and started to move closer.

He scoffed, "Another one of those pesky policemen?" he growled, "Don't worry I'll squish em'."

My heart was rapidly beating as Dj crawled closer, my legs were failing me and all I could do was slowly back up in fear. I kept backing up but tripped over my own feet... I fell to the ground. I scraped my knee open and winced in pain.

I was crawling backwards on my hands, Dj was already towering above me. He furrowed his eyebrows and raised his giant hand, preparing to smash me. My knee was stinging, my heart was beating too fast, and my brain seemed to shut off completely.

His hand moved towards me in a flash..

"Wait!" I screamed as loud I could, my hands came to block my face. My whole body rolled into a ball.. my heart was pounding and I was ready for him to crush me into a bloody blob.

It never happened though.

I moved my hands from my face, breathing heavily and staring up at the huge spider. His hand had lowered back down to the ground and he was staring at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking... he was just looking down on me with those blank, black eyes.

Why didn't he squish me? I'm happy he didn't but... why?

"P-please don't hurt me..." I squeaked out.

"Dj!" I heard a little voice say, "Why aren't you crushing them?" The little music man complained from behind him. That's the first time I've heard his voice...

Dj moved his face closer to me, squinting to get a better look. "...What's your name?" He asked out of nowhere.

I swallowed hard, trying to get myself to stop shaking and stuttering. "Y-Y/N..."

"Y/N?" He said, almost seeming... excited?

"I knew I recognized that voice! Y/N, what are you doin' here?"

My eyes widened.. he.. he remembered me! This was amazing! I wasn't going to get brutally crushed, I was going to be okay! How does he even remember me.. it's been years and he saw tons of faces everyday..

"Uhm... I was looking for something.. and came across music man, then he took my keys and uh now I'm here." I lied horribly, well, music man did take my keys. I didn't lie about that.

"Ah I see." He said, giving me a large smile. "Sorry about almost crushin' you! My power is low. My sensors aren't workin' that great."

Oh, sensors, that's right. They have facial
recognition. Not sure why I was so disappointed..

"It's fine.. I understand." I said, "What are you even doing here? I thought you went down with the building!"

"Heh.. funny story.. all the animatronics escaped to the sewers while the fire was happenin'. Everyone survived it."

"Really?! That's amazing! I'm glad everyone is okay!" I smiled.

I remembered though, the missing children. Did they have something to do with it? Maybe the "sewer monster" was a completely separate story. Though... I knew Freddy's past. Everyone did. But wasn't the killer dead? What's the chances the animatronics survived and kids started going missing?

I ignored my scrambling head, trying to keep up small talk. I had many questions anyway. "So... is everyone just living in the sewers now?"

"Oh no! Some of the Pizza Plex survived, they went back after the fire was over and made the wreckage into their home." He explained. He turned to the smaller music man, motioning him over. He scuttled over near Dj's leg but wouldn't come any closer.

"Me and the little dudes have just been spendin' most our time in here, I struggle to move around in the leftovers. My dj booth didn't even survive!"

"Makes sense." I say to him. He bends down further, his face very close to mine. I froze for a moment, unsure of what he was doing...

"You're hurt..." He said, his finger hooked around my leg so he could see my scraped up knee better.

"It's nothing..." I say timidly, my heart was starting to beat faster and I wasn't sure why... "it's just a scratch."

"Just a scratch? Your knee is split open!"

He prodded my scraped knee with his large finger, I flinched in pain. He apologized instantly.. I realized he was just trying to rub the dirt off of it and calmed down a little.

"We don't have anything to cover it." He said. The cut was still bleeding, some of it was dribbling down my leg but he quickly brushed it off.

"Uhm... could you take me to the exit? I lost track of it while chasing music man." I said, he shifted his head closer to me so he could hear me. "I have a first aid kit in my car, I'll patch myself up there."

He nodded, "Yeah sure! Which exit?"

"The one that leads into the forest...?" I wasn't really sure what other exits there were, but he seemed to know what I meant. He told the little music man to head back to the Pizza Plex, then he turned back to me.

His large hand came down and grabbed me, I felt my stomach lurch in fear but I calmed almost immediately. His grip was so gentle. I was a little scared of the size difference but he was just so kind and soft with me.

"I'll carry you since you're injured."

He lifted me up and placed me on his back, my skin hit the cold metal of his shell. I couldn't find anything really to grip onto, so I held onto his head. He probably felt me hanging on to him so tightly, he asked if I was alright.

"Y-yeah.." I answered shakily, "You know, you don't have to carry me, I'll be able to walk."

"Nope! You're stayin' there, you gotta walk to the road after you get out of here anyway. I don't want you tearin' that gash open anymore."

I couldn't argue, he wouldn't listen. So, I just sat there as he took me through the tunnels and back to the exit.

1553 words
2/24/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.6K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
104K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...