Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)

2.7K 41 7
By fuckboy_cagayo

*While her roommate's away, she will play... with herself.

———

Today was Jade's day off so she spent it alone in their apartment.

When Lauren left at 8am, she made herself breakfast, took a relaxing bubble bath, and cleaned up.

Her roommate clocks out at 5 and it was already 2. Know what that means?

A little solo stimulation.

The woman lays a towel down, folded twice in the middle of the bed.

Now, she wasn't always a "towel" girl, so to speak. She's had her days, but they were rare. Since she's been living with the green eyed beauty, she's had to change her sheets after nearly every self-loving session.

Beside it was a small vibrator that packed a punch. That's how she likes it; strong at first, then gradually gets softer as she calms down from countless highs.

Next to the vibrator was her phone, all ready with her favorite smut on the screen.

She strips out of her shorts, having nothing underneath, and lie down on the towel. Taking her phone in her left while her right hand grabbed the toy.

She gets herself comfortable, setting the toy between her legs, centimeters away from her center.

Her eyes scan over the erotica, licking her lips as she read. Her fingers travel to her clit and she starts off with soft, steady circles, biting her lip at the feeling.

I scratch her bare back, rolling my eyes back at the utter ecstasy I'm in. I feel so full, so high on the waves of pleasure that it wouldn't take long for me to climax. My eyebrows furrow, closing at her punctual movements. "Don't stop! Oh, fuck, don't stop!" She grunts at my constant mewling, moaning at the squelching between our breaths and noises of pleasure.

"Mm," Jade moans, closing her eyes for a second. Her middle finger dips into her ocean, coming out soaked. She adds another finger and scissor them, causing her to jerk in pleasure.

"Fuck," she breathes into my ear, grabbing the headboard and pushing deeper.

Oh, shit.

I feel the dam of my climax break, letting the flood cover her length. She doesn't let up, my loudness and the increased ease of fucking me is addicting. Her hand then wraps around my throat as she goes faster. It was all so much, but dammit, I didn't want her to ever stop.

The Geordie grabs her vibrator and switches it on. It begins vibrating rigorously, shaking her small hand. She presses it on her core, arching with a loud, "SHIT! OH, FUCK!"

It's been a while since she had alone time; there's always an interruption or an obligation. But since her roommate's gonna be a while, she can take her time.

But she won't because she's so damn horny.

"Yes, right there! Fuck, Daddy!" Her grip tightens slightly, a moan spilling from her plump lips. Her hips snap wildly, overwhelming me with pure euphoria.

She lifts up, placing both hands beside each side of my head. She bites her lip, slowing down, but thrusting harder and deeper. Tears roll down my temples, moans bouncing off the walls. God, I must be putting my neighbors through hell.

Reading that part, she squeezes her thighs together, trapping the toy. "AH! Oh, god! Fuck!" She throws her head back in pleasure when her roommate pops into her head.

She'd be lying if she said she doesn't picture the sexy Cuban often while she pleasured herself.

She's been attracted to the younger woman since the first day of moving in. She remembers Lauren as well as some guy friends moving heavy furniture and how sweat coated her skin.

That same night, Lauren said that since they'll be living together, she should know something; she has a penis and it was impressive from when the older woman accidentally walked in on.

She's been dreaming of jumping on that long, thick pole ever since.

She starts grinding down on the toy, now imagining it's her roommate. "Mmm, fuck... shit," her moans come out as breathy sighs as she focuses back on reading. Now picturing the characters are the two.

It all became too much, and I try scooting away, but she grabs my hips and fucks me harder. "No, you asked for it. Now, you're getting it, Thirlwall," she growls, eyes a stormy gray. I moan louder, imprinting her back, feeling her sweat dripping onto me. It has to be the hottest thing I've experienced.

The intent feeling pooling at the pit of my stomach is becoming unbearable. "Fuck, Daddy! I'm close!" She glares down at me, "No." I whimper, squeezing my eyes shut. "Please...I can't take it," I sob. "This is your fault. You did this to yourself," she pounds me unapologetically.

With that, she erupts all over the towel, arching while chanting Lauren's name. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and fall shut.

"Oh, yes, Lauren! Oh, fuck, Lauren! Oh, yes!" Her hips slow down and she turns off the toy, feeling like a new woman.

Though, she was still buzzing with want. She proceeds to draw figure 8s on her clit, rolling her hips. "Mmm, keep doing that," she pants, imagining the Cuban's tongue is cleaning her up.

Suddenly, she hears the front door open. "Jade?" Her roommate calls out. Still a bit dizzy from her aroused haze, she quickly covers her lower half.

"Uh, yeah, 'm in my room," she calls out as if she didn't make herself cum in less than five minutes. Though, she's a bit pissed that she didn't get to finish, it's okay because it was the person she was fantasizing about.

Lauren opens the door seconds later, poking her head through the crack. "Hey, you wanna hot box and get something to eat?" She holds up the familiar white stick and Jade hums affirmatively. "Let me get dressed real quick."

The girl nods and ducks out, closing the door.

Jade throws her blanket off and examines the big dark spot where her first of many orgasms stained the violet, fluffy fabric.

Regardless, she tucks the toy under it then got out of bed to get dressed.

She settled on something simple and exited her room.

Lauren was leaning against the island in their kitchen on her phone with the joint behind her ear like a pencil.

The older woman's hormones were still all over the place and Lauren in her uniform just made them go a little more crazy.

It required an all black button up that she rolled up to her elbows and dark gray pants that allowed her to see the slight outline. Jade had to stop herself from staring as she closes her bedroom door behind her.

"You're home early." Lauren looks up from her phone. "My boss's wife went into labor so he let us off early." Jade nods thoughtfully, "Tell Patrick I said congratulations."

"Okay. Where do you wanna eat?" Lauren asks in that raspy voice Jade finds so sexy. Her body still craved more and standing in her presence was making it harder to calm her nerves.

"I dunno. Where do you wanna eat?"

She shrugs, "We'll figure it out when we're done." Jade nods in agreement, eyes shifting from her gorgeous eyes to her mouth to hip area and back to her eyes.

Lauren grabs her keys and the two file out of the apartment.

Less than an hour later, the roommates are sitting in the park filling Lauren's car up with fog. The easy stylings of the Cuban's chill playlist was playing at a calming volume.

They were giggling and singing along with the music, even having a little concert to one of their favorite songs.

After the excitement dies down, the joint was finished and their stomachs growled. "How about we just get a bunch of snacks?" Jade suggests, which sounded like the best fucking plan.

They hit up the closet 7-11 and practically went grocery shopping with all the different things they got.

Afterwards, they head back to the park to eat and continue listening to music.

Jade watched her mouth whenever she ate something or took a drink from her Mountain Dew bottle. If she's honest, she's barely been able to take her eyes off of the younger woman.

What she read along with where her thoughts went stayed on her mind.

Then she thought about riding her in the driver's seat. Looking into her slightly bloodshot eyes as they experience different highs at the same time.

She snuck a glance at her lap, knowing what's hiding behind that zipper.

What she didn't know was that Lauren noticed. And she would be lying if she never thought about pinning her roommate to the wall and fucking her against it.

Just last night, she had a wet dream about the Geordie that took place in their kitchen. She woke up with a shiver and ruined briefs.

Lauren smirks to herself when she lets her mind wander; this park is pretty abandoned so no one's out here. Most of the residents in their complex worked and/or went to school since it's the middle of the week.

She could fuck her on hood of the car in broad daylight.

The ongoing silence was slowly being filled with sexual tension; Jade was still turned on from earlier and badly needed relief. Lauren's member had hardened and she discreetly covered her lap with the bag.

She takes another drink while Jade pops a few Skittles in her mouth.

Soon, the song changes into one that made Jade blush and wish she wore underwear.

Given how she wasn't finished and her wildest wet dream in sitting next to her, she couldn't contain the throbbing between her legs.

Lauren looks her way, scanning her composure for a brief moment. "You okay, Jade?" The latter nods wordlessly, putting her candy away.

Lauren licks her lips, causing Jade to shift a bit at the sultry, daring gaze in her eyes.

Ooh, the things they wanna do to each other.

———
*Part 2 coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
275K 11.3K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...