𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗗𝗔...

By natsfiancee

Avengers are getting divorced. Each of them is located in different places around the world. Some of them fre... More

I. Norway
II. Budapest?
III. The box
IV. Niece?
V. That's a shit plan
VI. Weak
VII. Poser
VIII. "At all costs"
IX. Car ride
X. Tag team
XII. Grandpa?
XIII. "We'll make it."
XIV. Melina's farm
XV. It was real to me

XI. Lucky day

2.2K 88 2
By natsfiancee

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei." Natasha rolled her eyes.

Elle looked confused at her mother, because she didn't know who she was talking to as only her and Yelena had the headphones on.

Natasha smiled gently and pressed her finger to her lips to let Elle know that she has to be quiet.

Yelena showed her sister the map of the prison building, which was located right under the helicopter.

Natasha looked at it. "Move to the door on the south wall."

"On left."

"Just don't make a scene." She added and focused on the steering of the machine.

After a moment sound of yelling people could be heard in headphones.

Natasha sighed. "You made a scene, didn't you?"

Elle jumped off her mother's lap and walked over to the back of the helicopter to look out the window.

"Don't touch anything there, babygirl." Natasha warned her daughter quickly.

Elle shrugged and sat down on the metal bench, ignoring the things her mother had mentioned.

"What now?" Voice in headphones continued.

"We're gettin' you outta here."

It was starting to get dangerous. All prisoners ran to the square, the guards drew their weapons and started to shoot.

Elle was able to hear all of the shouting and alarm. That worried her a little bit.

"Go to the upper level." Natasha said through the headphones.

"Move your ass, super soldier." She smirked as be fell off.

Yelena groaned. "He's never going to make it."

"Get me closer." Natasha ordered.

Yelena gave her confused look knowing that might be not safe.

"You get a better idea?" She raised her eyebrows.

Natasha got up off her seat and lowered herself to Elle's height. "Baby, listen to me now really carefully, go sit next to Lena and put my headphones on." She was about to pick up Elle, but she gave her upset look. 

Natasha noticed that something's up. She was worried, everything was happening so quickly.

She put her cold hands on girl's cheeks. "Hey, El, I'll be alright and so will you. You're safe with me, right? I know you might be scared, I know that. But I really need you right now to sit next to Lena and listen what she says, okay?" She asked hopefully that girl will agree.

Elle nodded and did as her mom ordered.

Yelena smiled as Elle sat next to her. "I got you. It will be fun, princess." She squeezed her hand to comfort her.

Natasha opened the helicopter door and made sure that Elle is sitting next to Yelena. "Mommy will be right back." Woman mouthed to Elle before she grabbed the line and jumped off landing on metal bridge above the prison full of guards.

Yelena shooked her head. "Such a poser."

"Fighting pose!" Elle clapped her hand with excitement and giggled.

Natasha started to fight guards while others noticed the helicopter and immediately opened the fire.

The machine was damaged and the alarm went off. Yelena was starting to lose control on it.

Elle squealed as missiles began to hit the helicopter.

Yelena tried to steer the machine with one hand and the other tried to cover Elle's head so that nothing could happen to her. "Put your seatbelt on, El!" She ordered.

  Elle tried to do it while she noticed they were about to hit the bridge which her mother was currently on. "Mom!" She pointed on the front, big window.

"Seriously!?" Natasha shouted, falling on her back as she tried to avoid the propeller.

"Whooo!" Yelena said, trying to get the situation under control. "Sorry!"

"What are you doing!? Are you kidding me!?" Natasha was still yelling at Yelena. "Back up!" She gesticulated with her hands.

Yelena showed her a thumb up. "We're all doing a really good job!"

Elle pushed her hair away from her face. "It wasn't fun, Lena!" She made upset face and crossed her arms. "At all!"

Yelena laughed at girl. "I'm sorry, El. Please, don't be-"

She got cut off by guard who had started shooting into the helicopter. This time the missiles went right through.

Yelena took a deep breath and put on the autopilot. "Okay. Enough of this." She unhooked her seatbelt and stood up. "El, stay here." She said in serious tone and walked over to the back of the helicopter to grab the weapon.

She knelt with a gun at the door and started aiming at the watchtower.

"Ha!"

Elle gasped as bomb hit the tower. "Wooow."

Yelena smirked as she came back on her seat next to her niece. "It was cool, wasn't it?"

Elle nodded. "It was," She looked behind her aunt. "but this seems cooler."

Yelena turned around. "Whoa..."

She chuckled. "This would be a cool way to die." She said looking on a snow avalanche.

Girl thought for a second. "I don't think so, it would be really cold." Elle denied. "I don't like when it's cold."

Yelena hummed. "Actually, you might be right."

Elle smiled proudly.

Suddenly the voice in headphones could be heard again. "Tell me this is good sign for us!"

Natasha yelled from the bridge. "Move your ass!"

Everyone noticed the snow avalanche, panic broke out.

"Lena, who's this man talking to us in headphones?" Elle questioned, hopefully she'll get the answer.

Yelena sighed. "His name is Alexei." She didn't know what to tell her, it wasn't right moment as well as she wasn't the right person to tell her the truth.

Elle noticed that Yelena wasn't sure about this conversation so she just stayed quiet.

"Get us outta here!" Natasha shouted.

Yelena nodded and started bringing the helicopter down as snow avalanche was closer and closer.

Natasha jumped off the bridge grabbing the line from helicopter.

"We got her!" Elle said happily as she noticed her mom successfully grabbed the line.

Yelena nodded. "Let's grab the other one then."

Alexei started to gesticulating with his hand thinking they left him. "Why!?" He yelled from the bridge as helicopter flew away.

After a moment the machine turned around just before the snow avalanche to catch him.

Natasha grabbed him by the arm pulling him on the line.

Elle lost sight of them. "I can't see them! Snow covered everything!" She groaned.

"Just a moment!" Yelena said trying to fly out over the snow.

Elle jumped with excitement. "Got them both!"

Yelena laughed with relief. "Yes!"

Elle and Yelena hit the high five extremely proud of themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 378 9
Natasha decides to take the team on vacation to Russia to meet her family. Consisting of her parents Alexi and Melina, and two younger sisters Yelena...
91.2K 1.9K 36
includes Natasha, Wanda, Scarlett and Lizzie! You are Natasha's daughter :) Feel free to comment or message any requests! Best tags: #1 in natasharom...
14.5K 379 40
Natasha thinks she's lost all her hope. Alone in the red room she feels like a no one, like no one needs her. That's until she meets a little girl...
3.8K 124 12
Things have been tough since you split from your wife, Natasha. Now wanting a fresh start elsewhere, Natasha sees what she's truly losing. Is it too...