The Swordsman of Black Magic...

بواسطة IanSageOfSixPaths

After a game of Hide and Seek results in siblings, Ian and Asiah Tempest, residing in an unfamiliar world, th... المزيد

Prologue : Part 1
Prologue: Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

59 1 2
بواسطة IanSageOfSixPaths

Timeskip

    The sound of flesh ripping apart echoes as blurred flashes of a kid in a black cloak streak across the large cave opening. Giant beasts, all about the size of an African Elephant, surrounding the area. As the black flash zips around the area, it flings splashes of red around the battlefield with it. This turns out to be Ian, now about 5 months into training. His hair highlights blue at the tips as he steps out of the cave. He had splashes of red around his face and clothing, as he swings his sword through the air, intentionally cleaning his black and blue blade.

Ian: Ugh. This blood disgusts me. I need a shower. Bad. I smell like death and decay... Oi! Bat Queen! Is there anywhere to bathe around here?!

B.Q: You didn't know there was one? What have you been doing the last 5 months!?

Ian: After I learned how to do magic with Uncle, I used magic to wash.

B.Q: That's actually pretty smart. Anyway, there is one in the woods nearby.

Ian: Okay! Thank you!

He said with a smile as he ran to bathe. When the time came, Ian started to take off his sword and the black cloak he had on. This left him shirtless as he heard a noise coming from the bushes. Gaining, a serious glint in his eyes, he turned to the spot the noise was heard and grabbed his sword from off of the ground.

Ian: Who's there! Come out and I'll think about not harming you!

   A figure came out of the bushes. It was... a girl. She was small with brown hair that was dyed green. He could tell because of the brown hair at her roots and the fact that the green was two different tones at the side and top of her head. The top was dark green and tied in a ponytail while the sides and back were light green and left hanging. She was extremely red at seeing the boy half-naked, especially since all his training was paying off. While it was true that she was red, that isn't what caught Ian's eye. She looked very similar to his friends from Hexside, Edric and Emira. The only thing was she was a bit younger-looking. She was related to them. Younger sister. This was Amity. The twins' younger sister. He looked deep into her yellow eyes.

Ian: Oh. A kid. Are you okay? Are you lost?

Amity: A-are y-y-you t-talking t-to me?

Ian sweatdropped while looking at the girl.

Ian: Well you are the only other person here...

Amity: O-oh um, I'm okay. I just come here to clear my mind...

Ian: The fact that you are here now means something is still on it. Fine. I'll put off my bath for now.

Ian then takes a seat and pats the space next to him.

Ian: Here. I'll hear you out. Have a seat. It should help to have someone listening to you.

Amity: Um I don't know... I shouldn't talk to strangers about my personal issues. Besides, I don't want to bore you.

Ian: How about this. I'll tell you about myself and if you feel comfortable, then tell me what you feel comfortable sharing.

Amity: I guess. Okay, sure.

First things first, my name is Ian Tempest. I'm not originally from this place. I have three sisters and I lived with them and my mom while our dad was overseas for work...

Timeskip

Ian: Okay, your turn!

Amity: My name is Amity Blight. I live with my mom, dad, older brother, and older sister. I want to have my parents accept me. I want them to acknowledge me. I also want to be in the Emporer's Coven. 

Ian: Wait, what do you mean acknowledged by your parents?

Amity: I want them to see me like they see my older siblings. They are way less strict and harsh on them and it seems like they can never do wrong. Everything I try to do to make them view me as a worthy heir, the more they seem to expect. It's like no matter what I do, it's never enough. And my siblings! Oh my god! They annoy me so much! They have this friend whose name I don't know but he wasn't too bad. Until he was with them. Then he was a jerk. He's actually kinda cute though and my sister likes him. I suspected him to have feelings for her too and they would be so cute together! But anyway, I feel like I'm being molded to be whatever my mom wants me to be. And that's just not me. I do like being the best at what I do but I hate how they treat me. I'm sorry. I'm ranting.

Ian: It's okay. that was the intended outcome. I think that you should just be yourself. If your parents can't accept you for you, they don't deserve to be your parents.

Amity looked at Ian in admiration and blushed. Why? Why did he just sit here and listen to her rant about her family?

Amity: Why...? Why did you listen?

Ian: Why? Because you looked kinda sad. The emotion in your story too was genuine. Your parents are missing out on a beautiful person.

Amity started to tear up and hugged the smiling boy. She didn't know why but she felt that this person was...familiar

...............................................................................................................................................................

Back in the Human realm

   Jennifer was ready. After a year and a half of her babies missing, she had managed to calculate when the portal would next be open. It was Today. She took her other children, Amari and Aria, and went to the last know location of the kids. As she stepped up to the door, she looked at her kids. They looked kinda scared. This was the place where their two oldest siblings went missing after all. She opened the door to reveal a warehouse-like interior. She grabbed her two youngest kids' hands and looked on in confidence as she stepped through the door, bringing her two kids along.

...............................................................................................................................................................

At the Owl House

    Asiah had been training with Eda over the last 5 months and had convinced her to let her go to Hexside, like her brother before her. She had been nervous over the first few days of going there but warmed up to the school soon enough. Asiah was now 13 and able to fight with a dagger and able to discover the use of glyphs, allowing her to use Natural magic that was all around them to cast spells. Through Eda's bizarre methods, she was able to gain access to most of the normal glyphs. She had made pretty close friends with three people. The first was a kind-hearted girl that loved to use plant magic but was in the Abomination Track. Her name was Willow. She was a short chubby girl with short dark gray-blue hair and green eyes. She also has glasses. She and Asiah found each other when Asiah was exploring the woods to find more glyphs. She found Willow working on making magical creatures that seemed to be called abominations. They started talking to each other a lot and hanging out. This led to a quick friendship between the two of them forming. The next was a kid named Augustus. He was a part of the Illusions Track, like her brother and now her. He was younger than anyone that they had encountered before but he was incredibly gifted at illusion magic. Him and Asiah being in the same class with each other were just about destined to interact with each other. After talking to him for a while, she told him she was a human. This caused 'Gus'(What his nickname is) to reveal his hobby of collecting human objects. He was a small dark-skinned kid with a fade and brown eyes. The last friend was surprising, Amity. Asiah was now the person that Amity would talk to if she needed to vent about something. She was in the same track as Willow but she was mean until a few days ago. She even started smiling more. She wondered what happened. While they had just become friends, it was a cool relationship already. She was having a good day. Hexside was nice and her training was going well. Eda had just told her that she would need help at her shop this day. Asiah hadn't ever complained about it as she knew after all Eda had done, this is the least she could do. Being here always brought back memories of that fateful game of Hide and Seek that took the siblings here. She remembered the back of the tent and the way her brother came running from it, looking for her. Well, that was about a year and a half ago now. Well time to get to work.

........................................................................................................................................................

With Ian

   Hah. The bath was nice. After Amity left, Ian was left alone to take his bath. After the bath, it was back to training. He left back to the cave but before he could go in, he heard whispers coming from inside.

?: Do you feel that?

?: Yeah. It seems like she came back.

?: So she's finally making her big return, huh? I'll see you soon... Sister.

...................................................................................................................................................

???

???: It seems the only other person to match me has returned... Knowing her, she's going to try to find Edalyn. LILITH! Get as much help as we can. With the Black Witch coming back, we need to enhance our control and strengthen security.

Lilith: Right away, Emperor Belos.

................................................................................................................................................................

( Thank you for reading the fifth chapter of The Swordsman of Black Magic.  Not much to say but hey. I hope the chapter was okay. I haven't been active in a while so I had to go back and reread all the other chapters while writing this one. Any plothole will be addressed at the end of the next chapter. Stay tuned and thanks again for reading.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.5K 167 45
Two friends now lost from their weird enters into a mysterious one where they saw things that they thought that they would have ever Seen, now enter...
1.4K 95 11
This is my first story on Wattpad,so it's definitely not going to be amazing or perfect,but nevertheless,i'm going to enjoy writing this story about...
282 14 23
Heavy focus on family relationships. OC is intersex and nonbinary. ⚠️TW: trauma reactions to physical abuse and emotional neglect I started on this...
41.2K 1.3K 22
When Luz finally leaves the Boiling Isles, Amity's newfound loneliness drives her to make a drastic and potentially dangerous decision. (Time Travel...