๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐˜๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ% ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
SPECIAL :D
034
ONE SHOT ^-^
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
One Shot <3
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
KATSUKI X ELENA
!!QUESTION!!
052
Special Chapter
053
054
055
056
50K!!โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
Special Chapter
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
000.2
088
089
090
091
SPECIAL CHAPTER
092
093
094
095
096
097
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
Epilogue
HIS SPARK - SEQUEL + FUN FACTS

011

11.3K 290 249
By missnoodleaddict

After their fourth period, they began chatting about the sports festival. Seeing at it was finally lunch Elena had already told Shinso that she'd be sitting with her classmates.

She waited for her friends to get up and walk to lunch, but she overheard some of the boys. "This has got me so freaking pumped!" Kirishima said enthusiastically as he balled his hands into fists. "If we show our stuff here, that'll be one big step towards going pro!" Sero said, cheering.

Elena approached Midoriya, seeing as Iida was talking to him.

"Everyone's so excited.." Midoriya mumbled. "And you aren't? This is our chance to add our names to the ranks of heroes! Of course we're in high spirits!" Iida said, looking oddly excited. Elena slightly chuckled. A genuine small laugh escaped her lips.

"You got a funny way of showing it Iida..." Tsuyu commented. "Yeah I get that but..." Midoriya began.

"Deku...Iida...Yuuji...At this sports festival...Let's do our best!" Uraraka said with a scary look on her face. Elena backed of a bit, seeing as her aura was oddly evil, high with pride and evil.

"What happened to your face Uraraka?!" Midoriya asked in panic.

"What the, you're not looking very Uraraka..Uraraka." Mina said, earning the agreeing of Elena. "Maybe it's that time-" Mineta began. Only to get slapped by Tsuyu.

Elena gagged. 'Her tongue touched his squeaky, pervy face!' She thought in disgust at the sight.

"Everyone!! I'm going to crush this!!" Uraraka said with her fist in the air as she yelled. Elena backed away a little to go to lunch, only to get bumped into someone.

She looked behind her, only to see Bakugo standing there in his glory. "Oh sorry. I didn't see you there, Pomeranian!" Elena said with a bright smile. Bakugo growled, literal smoke coming out of his ears. "Tchoo, tchoo! Beware of Thomas the train!" Elena said and laughed as she began running. "Hey wait up!" Midoriya said along with Uraraka and Iida.

Elena quickly ran out of the classroom. She stood outside of the classroom as Midoriya and her friends came outside. "Let's go." Elena told them and smirked. "Come to think of it. Why did you want to be a hero, Uraraka?" Midoriya asked her.

"Ah...Money.." Uraraka muttered. Elena snorted at the response, but she still respected her for it. However it wasn't exactly hero-like. "You want to be a hero because of Money?!" Iida and Midoriya asked in sync.

"Ultimately, yes.. Sorry...I know it seems basic. And really embarrassing considering Iida's noble motivations and all..." Uraraka began, blushing in embarrassment.

"But why? There's nothing wrong with seeking a more comfortable lifestyle!" Iida responded while fiddling his arms in the air.

"Yeah, just unexpected..." Midoriya mumbled.

"My family runs a construction company. But business is bad. We're poorer than poor. Don't mention that to anyone..okay?" Uraraka told them. They all nodded. "Construction?" Iida asked.

"If you got allowed to use it, wouldn't your quirk help cut the costs?" Midoriya asked her.

"I mean, not only would it help them, but you could practice strengthening your quirk too." Elena suggested.

"Right?! That's what I said to my dad back then!" Uraraka bickered.

"However my parents wanted me to use my quirk for better and make my own dreams come true. They told me that when the day comes and I become a great hero, I can take them to a vacation. So that's why I'm going to be a hero! I'll make that money so my mom and dad can have easier lives!" Uraraka said in determination.

Elena looked at her with a smile. "What about you? Yuuji?" Midoriya asked.

"Oh...uh... To save people from bad things. And because I have a high chance of becoming one eitherway..." Elena partly lied. She knew the real reason and she wasn't yet ready to tell them about it.

"That's a valid reason!" Iida said and patted her shoulder. Elena immediately glared at him when he touched her. He pulled his hand back and sent her an apologetic look.

"Oh! Young Midoriya! I found you!" All Might said, running through the doorway. "Wanna eat lunch with me?" All Might asked. Elena immediately got an idea.

"Sure.." Midoriya responded. "Uh excuse me All Might? Is it fine if I come with and discuss something with you?" Elena asked politely. However she kept a firm and cold look.

"O-of course." All Might said, making sure not to be suspicious.

As they walked towards the teachers lounge. Elena closed the door behind her, immediately turning around. "Okay. You can go back to your normal form. I know you've weakened. There's no reason to hide that from me at this point." Elena began, looking coldly at All Might.

Midoriya began shaking as his face lost all color. "I would like a damn explanation. Why does Midoriya have an oddly familiar quirk to yours?! Are you his secret love child or something? Or are you related because it's obvious you're hiding something!" Elena said, slightly annoyed.

"I have known you've been hiding things from everyone for quite some time now. It's no use to hide it from me. I won't tell anyone eitherway." Elena said truthfully, her voice slightly low as she stood with her arms crossed.

All Might thought about it. He thought it would be a better idea to have someone in Midoriya's age know. Seeing as the whole thing was getting obvious, it would be smart to have someone as smart and clever as Elena to know.

"So?!" Elena asked. All Might sighed before telling Elena to sit down. Then he began explaining everything. The part where it started, to where they are at now. And Elena was quite speechless.

"So your quirk is borrowed?" Elena asked, trying to reassure herself that she was hearing right. "Yeah..." Midoriya answered honestly. "That's dope! I wish I could have a quirk that enchances my strength like yours! However mine is still pretty awesome..." Elena began rambling. "Also don't worry. The secret is safe with me. However if you guys want it to be kept a secret I suggest you try and be more discreet and less interactive." Elena explained and sweatdropped.

"Okay. If there's no more words to be spoken, I'll take my leave and get some lunch!" Elena said and left the room without another word.

As she walked down the hall towards the dining hall, she was met with hundreds of students eating. The queue was almost empty due to everyone already have eaten. She saw Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki sitting by one of the tables.

Elena quickly went and got her food as she then walked over to them, sitting in front of Todoroki.

"Hey guys!" Elena said with slight enthusiasm. "Hello." Todoroki simply said. "Yuuji! What did you speak to All Might about?" Uraraka asked. Todoroki's head was immediately directed towards her.

Elena noticed this but shrugged and spoke. "Ah, I needed to speak to him about some of my techniques and what I could improve in my fighting. Even though I found it highly unfair that he excluded my quirk from the Battle Trials..." Elena lied. She smiled slightly so that she wouldn't sound too monotone and for it to make it sound less that she was lying.

"Oh okay! So, about the sports festival..." Uraraka began.

————

Uraraka and Elena stood beside eachother, looking at the crowd that had surrounded the outside of the classroom. She looked confusingly at Shinso, wondering why the hell he was there. "W-what's going on?" Uraraka stuttered.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked, doing his regular robotic movements. Elena watched Midoriya sweat drop beside him. However Hitoshi narrowed his eyes at her weirdly. "We can't get out!" Mineta whined. "What'd you come here for anyways?!" He continued.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones that made it out of the villain's attack." Bakugo said monotone. Elena rolled her eyes at him. Mineta began trembling as Bakugo spoke.

"That's Kacchan in neutral.." Midoriya commented. Earning the look of Elena. "They probably want to check out the competition before the sports festival." Bakugo continued, talking at the same time as Midoriya.

Elena looked back at Bakugo as he stood in front of the crowd. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. So move it, Extras!" He said harshly, making Elena scoff before stepping forward.

"You can't just call people extras! It's not like you're the fucking main character!" Elena said into his face. "Stop acting all high and mighty." She muttered before looking at the crowd.

"Also, it's no use to check us out! I suppose you're going to give it your all either way! If you won't, then there's no point in participating in the festival." Elena said as she looked at the students in front of her.

Bakugo smirked slightly at her before shaking his head and growling. "The hell did you say to me?!" He yelled at her, pushing her shoulder to look at him. "I called you a side character. It's obvious that you're not the main at least. Main characters l have daddy issues, are bullied, and usually develop during the story. However you're just the same plain Bakugo you were since the entrance exam." Elena bickered back at the boy.

Her words hit a nerve, but before he could say anything back, a voice interrupted them.

"I came to see what Class A was like...but you seem pretty arrogant." A familiar voice of Elena's best friend said, stepping forward into the crowd.

"Shi?" Elena asked confused. "Are all students in the hero course like this??" He questioned, completely ignoring Elena's intense gaze. Bakugo and Elena both looked angrily at the purple haired male. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." He continued as he scratched the back of his neck.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies, or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course."

"Did you know that?" He asked. Bakugo glared daggers at the male while Elena felt her face heat up with rage. "The school has left those of us a chance, depending on the results of the sports festival." Hitoshi said, smiling slightly at the fuming students before him.

"They will consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they might also transfer people out." He continued, earning the gasp of people in the class.

"Scouting out the enemy?" He asked, looking at Bakugo. "I, at least came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away. I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a deceleration of war." Shinso finished.

"Who the hell do you think you ar-" Bakugo began, trying to walk forward, In front of Shinso.
Elena stopped him by putting her palm on his chest. "Hitoshi. But who the hell do you think you are? I have no doubt you have potential. But coming here, and underestimating my class? When you know damn well how it feels to be underestimated yourself? Tsk." Elena scolded him. She put a finger on his chest, telling him off as she felt rage fill up in her head.

"El, Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean I won't fight you." He smirked down at her. "Tch." Bakugo said, pushing Elena's hand away, beginning to walk forward to knock Shinso out. But another voice interrupted.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! I'm from class B next door! I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear 'bout it!" A boy with sharp teeth and medium gray hair said, standing high over the crowd.

The class attention was turned to him. "Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you during the real fight!" He yelled. Elena narrowed her eyes at Bakugo when the male talked about barking. "Woof woof." She said and pointed at his face, laughing. Her mood completely changed, however she still remained mad at Hitoshi.

Bakugo tched, looking at Elena before walking away, bored. Elena felt shock take over as he did. 'Did he get a disease?!' She thought. "Hey! You ignorin' me?!" The male continued, looking at Bakugo.

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What are you going to do about all this?" Kirishima asked, stepping out of the benches and standing beside Elena. "It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" He continued.

"It doesn't matter.." Bakugo said, narrowing his eyes on Elena and Kirishima. Kirishima gasped with confusion. "It doesn't matter, as long as you rise to the top." Bakugo continued. Elena looked at him with pride. "Damn that Pomeranian." She muttered as she smirked proudly.

"Hey! You damn bastard!" The same male from the crowd yelled towards Bakugo. Elena looked at Kirishima beside her. She saw him shedding tears as he held his hand in a tight fist. "That's so simple, and manly!" He said, feeing proud. "Yupp." Elena said, popping the p in the end.

"Huh?" Kaminari asked in confusion. "You said it.." Sato said as he held his own chin. Kaminari became even more confused. "The top, huh? There is truth in that.." Tokoyami said.  "Hang on! Don't be tricked! He just made more pointless enemies!" Kaminari objected, looking at them.  "That's right!" Mineta agreed. "We'll just be at a disadvantage at the sports festival!"

Elena shook her head as she saw Hitoshi looking at her. She glared at him before exiting the classroom with her bag on her shoulder. She ran after Bakugo, yelling for him to stop.

"What the hell do you want?!" He asked, turning around as he glared at her. "I was just wondering, do you want to spar to trai-" She began, only to be cut off by him. "No. Incase we fight at the sports festival, I'll be at a disadvantage. So I'll pass. Now go run along to Caterpillar 2.0 or that damn Deku!" He bickered at her, rage visible in his voice.

Elena stood in her tracks, looking at him in disbelief. "Tch. Alright." She said and turned around, walking away.

'I'll get stronger and rise to the top.'

———

Elena worked hard, training everything from muscles to quirk capability. She made sure to test her limit in her quirk, using her brainwashing, teleportation, telekinesis, etcetera..

But it was hard to train when at home, seeing as her father had made her do more things. If she didn't, he'd beat her. However he had promised not to hurt her face, or any visible parts due to her still going to school.

Elena made sure to test her telekinesis, everything from carrying big boulders to small stones. She came up with a small move that could almost guarantee her win. She got to learn a move that could make her focus on every small stone or rock on the ground, using them as bullets that could distract the enemy. It was useful due to her getting the chance to hit someone during it.

As Elena made her way around Ground Beta, getting the permission to use it. She flew around using her levitation. However she also told multiple of her classmates to try and attack her. They took it as an opportunity to practice attacking too. So they accepted.

Elena flew around, concentrating on her quirk. She was training on feeling different auras around her. Once she felt one, she immediately knew the familiar aura of her friend.

The aura was filled with determination and hope. She knew it came from her friend Midoriya. "Found you." He muttered, but before he could react Elena had already teleported behind him as she used her telekinesis to make him lighter. She quickly slammed him into the ground. "Okay! I'm not doing this!" Kaminari and Mineta surrendered, coming out from their hiding spots. "That's fine. I knew you were there anyways!" Elena said and smiled.

Kaminari and Mineta sighed as they walked away. Elena helped Midoriya up and decided it was time for a break.

She heard an explosion, only to smile brightly before turning around. "Be right back!" She said, levitating off into the sky and making her way in the way of the explosions.

Making her way towards the smaller forest, she spotted explosions in the sky. Landing from a distance, only to see Bakugo training. As he fired one explosion, Elena took the time to teleport right in front of him when she knew he wouldn't do it.

"Hello!" She said, smirking. "Tch, the fuck do you want?" He asked and fired small explosions in his hands. "I heard your explosions and wanted to say hi."

"Well go away." He muttered, glaring at her. "Grumpy?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Oh well, since you're so grumpy...I'll go. I just wanted to stare at your explosions for awhile." She pouted, walking away. He perked up at the mention of her liking his explosions. "Tch."

And before he knew it, he put his hand up at the sky and sent a big one into the sky. Elena turned around and looked at it, her eyes glimmering in mesmerization. "So cool..." She mumbled, smiling.

As he lowered his arm, Elena looked back at him. "Okay, happy now?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Very! Byebye!" She said, waving before she levitated off into the sky. Bakugo rolled his eyes before he continued training.

As time went by, it was finally time for the day. The sports festival was finally due.

"I'm off!" Elena said through the house. "You better fucking win it! If not, you'll be getting a damn beating when you get home!" Her father threatened the poor girl.

"O-of course!" She stuttered before closing the door and leaving. She saw Hitoshi on the other side of the road, making his way to school. Elena sighed before teleporting in front of the male, startling him.

"Hey...I'm sorry. I was kind of rude a couple of weeks ago. I should've-" Elena began, scratching her neck.

But before she could react she was pulled into a hug. "No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have underestimated your class. I mean, you got in it so it's probably awesome. I guess I got too ahead of myself." Shinso apologized as he embraced her into a warm hug.

Elena relaxed and wrapped her arms around the male comfortably. "Let's go?" She asked, pointing her thumb towards the way they would take the train to school each morning. Shinso simply nodded before walking.

——

Elena sat in the waiting room with her class, she laid her head down on her chair and tried to nap a second. But before she could fall asleep, a voice spoke. "Awh. I wanted to wear my costume this year!" Mina complained, pouting.

"To keep everything fair, we can't." Ojiro said. "I wonder what the first round's going to be!" Sato said as he slightly trembled.

"No matter what comes, we have to deal with it." Tokoyami said. "Right." Shoji spoke, agreeing with them.

As the door slammed open with a loud bang, Iida came into the room. Elena jumped up from her seat, almost falling off as she got startled. "For fuck sake Iida! Some people are trying to nap here!" Elena complained as she held her head.

"Everyone? Are you ready?!" Iida asked, ignoring her. Elena glared daggers at him before she laid back down on her chair. "Tch."

"We will be entering soon!" He practically yelled. "Iida! Please! Calm your engine for a second." Elena said, sitting up fully, knowing she won't be able to nap before the game.

Elena looked around the room only to be met with red eyes looking at her own. She raised one eyebrow in confusion as the blonde looked at her. She broke her gaze once she heard Todoroki's voice.

"Midoriya." He began. "Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya asked, earning the full attention of Elena. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Todoroki implied. "H-huh? Y-yeah..." Midoriya said, stuttering like usual.

"Tch. He's not weak either.." Elena muttered, shrugging. "But...All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he?" Todoroki asked. Elena and Midoriya immediately tensed up however Elena tried her best to cover it up. "I'm trying not to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." He continued in a monotone voice. "Eren Yeager who?" Elena muttered, crossing her arms as she leaned back in her chair.

Elena narrowed her eyes at the male as Kaminari began talking. "Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?" He asked.

However Bakugo and Elena immediately turned their gaze towards him. "Best in class, my ass..." They muttered in sync lowly.

Kirishima walked up to Todoroki, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Oi, Oi, Oi! Why are you picking a fight all of the sudden? Not now, we're about to start!" Kirishima said, trying to make things better.

Todoroki shook his hand off his shoulder as he kept his gaze on Midoriya. "We're not here to play at being friends. So why does it matter?" Todoroki asked, keeping his monotone voice.

"Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me." Midoriya suddenly began as Todoroki stood in his tracks. "But of course, you're better than me. I think you're most capable out of all people!" He praised him.

Elena tched. Knowing she still got the highest out of everyone in the entrance exam, however he did have a point as Todoroki actually did beat her in the Quirk test.

"Looking at it objectively..." Midoriya finished. However Kirishima decided to speak. "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk to negatively-" He began.

"But, everyone...the students from the other courses are aiming for the top. I can't afford to fall behind.. I'll be going at it with all I have, too." He finally finished, making Elena scoff.

Todoroki nodded as Bakugo and Elena tsked. The room soon became silent, seeing as the tension was high.

"Alright, enough with the sucky auras. Cheer up, it's your time to shine people. Except for Aoyama of course. He's shiny all around." Elena said to lighten the mood.

"Yes, indeed I am!" Aoyama said, making another weird gesture as he looked at Elena. Chuckling, the class got their queue to walk out.

They began walking out of the waiting room, making their way towards the tunnel that went out into the arena.

'This is our chances. To finally prove ourselves. The chance to prove myself, to my father.'

———-
Words: 3792

AHA. FINALLY DONE. THIS ARC IS SO FUN TO WRITE! HAHA.

(Edited 26/03/2023)

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
1.9K 120 9
๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’‡๐’‡. ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’• ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’†๐’™๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ...
45.6K 1.4K 28
แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ "๐——๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—š๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ž๐—”๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ..." "๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก๐—ง ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—œ๐—ง." ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—…...
14.7K 619 16
Katsuki decided to become the number one hero, even deciding to outrank the symbol of peace, to become the one Izuku admires again, like when they we...