โœŒ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ...

By potterheaderror

โ™Œ๏ธŽ ๐•„๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’ โžช ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค. โ™Œ๏ธŽ ๊งCสŸแด€ส€แด€ Pแดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€ แด›แด Jแด€แดแด‡... More

How They Met
Year 5
Vixen
An Illness
Ma Petite Renard
Pardon
Veritaserum and Animagi
First Quidditch Match
Quidditch Tryouts
Gryffindor Party
The All-Wizard Tournament
Awful Predictions
Four Champions
The First Competition
Winter ball outfits (girls)
Winter Ball
It's Christmas!
Hogsmeade
The Map Works!
The Second Competition
Room of Requirement
A Tad Bit of Revenge
New Years Eve
Imperius Curse
Happy Birthday Severus!
Sherbet Lemon
The Final Competition
Last Day at Hogwarts
An Unexpected Visit
August 14th
Grey Eyes
Back to Hogwarts
Amortentia
Full Moon
The Slug Club
Blood Promise
We're Finding Out What!
Memories
Finally 17!
Still Friends?
A Prank Gone Wrong!
Shhhh
Lilacs and Tulips
You-Know-Who
A Terrifying Letter
Official?
Lashing Out!
A Friend in the Stars
Werewolves
Trust Issues
Crazy Dyed Dares
Grand!
Banned Things
Headaches and Milkshakes
Exes and Hexes
Are We Sober?
Another Attack
Secret Societies
Crazed Maniac
Hushed Voices
Bittersweet Endings
The Beginning of an Era
Turn Back?

Play with Fire

159 3 0
By potterheaderror

TW: MILD VIOLENCE, AND QUITE A SHORT CHAPTER!

"Bonsoir!"

"Salut!"

"Ça va?"

"Oui, et vous?"

"Ça va bein, merci!"

Clara trudged away from a brunette girl, and leaned her head on Remus's shoulder. "Laura really pisses me off."

Remus raised an eyebrow, as he, Clara, Peter, and Sirius walked out of the Three Broomsticks together. "She's nice, Clara, how does she piss you off?"

"I don't know. She like- she thinks that everyone likes her, and that she's oh-so popular- like get over yourself, Laura!" Clara exclaimed, folding her arms aggressively.

"Remind you of someone?" Remus smirked.

Clara's eyes widened, and she let out a shrill laugh. "Oh yes! Mr. Black!" She said and pointed at a confused Sirius Black.

"No, no. I mean you, Potter." Remus shook his head.

Clara face turned red, and her eyes narrowed at Remus. "You take that back! Never, ever compare me to that filthy slug!"

"Oh puh-lease, Clara, you do not terrify me." Remus sighed, and chuckled to himself.

"Well then, I'll make you terrified of me, Lupin." Clara objected, and began walking in front of the rest, an arrogant stride obvious.

The four behind her burst into laughter. Clara was ever so tempted to turn back and laugh along, but that would look dumb, and they weren't laughing with her, they were laughing at her.

"V, he was kidding!" Sirius called out.

"I don't care, Black! I'm sick of it!" Clara huffed.

Sirius frowned from behind Clara. "There's no need to make a big deal about it." He muttered.

Remus placed his hand on Sirius' shoulder, "she's going through a rough time. It's obvious."

"But..."

"Oi, Potter!"

Clara turned around as she walked into the castle. She spotted Jazz running over to her.

"Where are the rest?" Jazz raised an eyebrow.

"They'll be here in a bit." Clara responded in a low voice.

"You all right, Clara?" Jazz questioned.

Clara began continuing her way to the Gryffindor common room.

"Clara!"

"I'm fine. I've got some homework to finish." Clara turned back to Jazz and flashed her a smile.

"I'll come with," Jazz decided, and linked her arm through Clara's.

"That's fine-"

"I have a few questions in Arithmancy, and I'm sure you can help!" Jazz said.

"Well, all right then." Clara gave a quick nod.

"I'll just grab my things, and we'll go to the Library." Clara told Jazz, and turned to the portrait of the Fat Lady.

"Uh-huh." Jazz gave Clara a thumbs up.

"Thumbtacks." Clara said to the Fat Lady.

"Correct!" She exclaimed, and the portrait swung open, revealing the entrance to the Gryffindor common room.

"Potter!"

"Longbottom!"

"How have you been, Clara? Haven't spoken in quite some time, have we?" Frank smiled, walking alongside Clara.

"All's good, Frank. How about you?" Clara smiled.

"Quite all right! What're you up to?"

"I'm going to the Library to study with Jazz," Clara responded. "Alice will be here in a bit, don't worry."

"Right! Thanks, Potter! You're the best!" Frank clapped his hands excitedly, and left Clara to walk up the staircase to her dorm.

Clara snatched her bag from a chair, and threw in everything she might need: Notebook, potions textbook, arithmancy textbook, and astronomy textbook. Her quill and ink, a muggle pen, and her water bottle. Clara hurried out of her dorm, and out of the common room to Jazz.

"Took you long enough, Potter," Jazz smiled, and clapped Clara on the back.

Clara nodded, and walked alongside Jazz towards the Library.

"So...what's up? What's got you down in the dirt?" Jazz asked, placing her arm around Clara's shoulders, and shaking her slightly.

Clara laughed. "I don't know what you're talking about, Jazz!" She giggled.

"You know much too well." Jazz said, her face suddenly sincere.

"Well I'm fine, and I don't want to talk about myself," Clara shrugged. "Besides, I need to study."

Jazz frowned. She sighed, "Arithmancy first?"

"No. Potions." Clara said abruptly.

"Well, all right then!" Jazz shrugged.

The two of them found a free table in the library and sat down. Jazz kept clicking her muggle pen, and Clara repeatedly told her to stop.

"It's irritating!"

"Well, I'm bored!"

"Why'd you come with me then? Huh? I came here to study!"

"I came because I need help with Arithmancy! But you're too busy helping yourself!"

"Fine!" Clara huffed. "Help yourself." She stood up and gathered her things, placing them in her bag.

Jazz folded her arms stubbornly. "Fine, I will."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

Clara turned on her heal, and strutted out of the library, leaving Jazz sitting alone at the table.

Jazz waited till Clara left the library, then ran to the nearest bookshelf, and began scavenging for books on Arithmancy.

She had collected around five books, all stacked in her hands, when someone appeared beside her, and she dropped all her books.

"Oh! Black!" Jazz exclaimed, her hands covering her chest in shock.

"'Ello, Jazz!" Sirius grinned. "So, how's the family?"

"If it had escaped your notice, Black, I'm not exactly very fond of my friend's exes." Jazz rolled her eyes, and knelt down to pick up her books.

"Well, she doesn't exactly seem to be your friend right now, does she?" Sirius inquired, twirling his dark hair around his pale finger innocently.

"Bugger off, Black," Jazz snapped. "I've got absolutely no time for you."

Sirius shrugged. Then he felt as though a light bulb had appeared over his head. He eyed Jazz for a moment, then knocked the books out of her hands again.

"Wanker!" Jazz shouted, and kicked his shin. "You are honestly so rude!"

Sirius stumbled backwards. "Oi! Agh! No wonder Clara's your friend; you both like hitting people!"

"Well it's no wonder your James's friend; you both like bullying people!" Jazz retorted.

"Take that back, you idiotic, good for nothing, arsehole!" Sirius stuck his finger in Jazz's face.

Jazz instinctively slapped Sirius hand away from her face, and Sirius defended with a hard shove, making Jazz fall on the ground.

Before Jazz had the chance to scream, Madam Pince appeared round the corner. "Out! The both of you!"

"But-" Jazz began.

"Out!" Madam Pince insisted.

Jazz stood up, left the books on the ground, and stomped her way out of the library.

"One hell of a woman." Sirius muttered. He ran out of the library to try and catch up with Jazz.

Meanwhile, Clara sat in her dorm, finishing her Potions essay. She scribbled furiously on the parchment, accidently knocking over her ink and spilling it all over the paper.

"AARGH!" Clara shouted, and flipped over the table.

"Clara!" Marlene exclaimed from inside the bathroom.

"THE STUPID INK FELL ALL OVER MY ESSAY!" Clara screamed.

"Lower your voice!" Marlene warned.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, MCKINNON!" She retorted, picked up the bottle of ink and threw it at the bathroom door.

Marlene let out a long shriek. "What was that?!"

Clara covered her mouth in realization.

The bathroom door opened with a bang, and Marlene, her toothbrush stuck in-between her teeth, stood with her arms folded. She looked down at the broken ink bottle, and the ink splashed on the ground.

"Sorry." Clara mumbled.

Marlene looked back at Clara. She walked back over to her, knelt in front of her, and wrapped her arms around her.

Clara looked taken back, but hugged Marlene back.

"Don't be sorry, Potter," Marlene said. "You're going through a rough time, and I understand that."

"Thanks, Marls," Clara spoke with a muffled voice. "You're the best, you truly are."

"I know I am," Marlene chuckled, and pulled away from Clara. "Now go talk to Jazz, I know what happened in the library-"

"How?" Clara inquired.

"That boy, Black, has got one heck of a tongue...and you're magic mirror works nicely!" Marlene grinned.

"Tongue?" Clara raised an eyebrow. "Wait! You mean you hooked up with Sirius?!"

"NO!" Marlene exclaimed. "Merlin, sometimes I forget that you have such a dirty mind!"

Clara let out a soft chuckle.

"Go on then! Don't try and laugh it off, go fix things with Jazz!" Marlene scolded.

"All right, all right! As you wish, Queen Marlene. Ha! That rhymes!" Clara spoke to herself, her voice trailing off as she left her dorm.

She pulled out her shard of magic glass - she had slipped it into her pocket before heading out - and looked at it with a grin. Clara had been hiding it from her brother in hopes that he would forget it ever existed.

"Sirius Black." She muttered, as she tapped it with her wand.

The glass projected what looked like the inside of a pocket. "Black!" Clara shouted into the glass, and she saw a pale hand reach into the pocket and pull out the glass.

"Ah, Potter!" Sirius smiled, and waved at Clara through the shard of glass.

"Where's Jazz?" Clara questioned.

"No idea, I'm currently looking for the woman!" Sirius exclaimed, and turned his head with his hand on his forehead - a motion to show that he was looking around.

"How am I supposed to find her now?" Clara sighed. She rolled her eyes as Sirius continued acting like an explorer in a jungle.

"Patronus, duh!" Sirius snapped. "Look who's the smart one now!"

"Right! But she probably won't answer me." Clara said and paused. "Think she'd answer you?" She lifted an eyebrow at the grinning madman on the glass in front of her.

"Absolutely not."

A short chapter, and a late one. I know. However, hopefully, since next week is a holiday, I'll be able to upload way more chapters.
As always, let me know your thoughts, predictions, and feel free to point out even my smallest mistakes.
Every single reader here is appreciated. Honestly.
If you guys have any OC's created, I actually need new characters in the future chapters, so y'all can dm me your ideas.💓
Love ya, xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 688 58
[EDITED VERSION ON AO3] (heavily unedited and unformatted, please read on ao3) {Book 1 of the Constellation Series} Carina Elayne Toussaint, the gir...
74.8K 2.2K 49
"How did you know it was time to leave?" "Do you feel sick to your stomach every waking moment in that house?" Romina stepped back for a moment and l...
3K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
249K 13.2K 32
Remus was so beautiful; it physically hurt to look at him. "Hey, Remus." The other boy glanced up, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled...