s-i-s [WonJu/MinYoung]

By Jinjoooo

Why does it have to be you? -Minju Mature Contents. Highest ranks to reach: #wonyoung: Top 1 #f2: Top 2 #wonj... More

Disclaimer
W : Family dinner
O : Troubled
N : Kisses
Y : Avoiding
O : Yujin likes who?
U : We'll meet again
N : Past
G : Hyewon unnie wth?!
M : French
I : Unnie...?
N : Sisters
J : Try
O : Bye
O : Jangz
- : Mom
W : Show
O : Home
N : What?
J : Kiss
U : Meeting
/ : Lollipop
M : Dare or drink
I : Nothing
N : Test
Y : Matters
O : Daughter
U : Lost
N : The matter
G : I'm sorry
원 : For me
영 : Hey kid
♡ : Please
민 : Paper
주 : Mama
- : Bouquet
원 : Finally
주 : Everything.
원주 : Family dinner
Author's

<3 : 18

401 12 0
By Jinjoooo

Wonyoung's POV

It's my birthday... just to darken up my day with Ahn Yujin showing up at our house. Minju unnie's out she said she needs to get something and buy some stuffs for a while... the celebration's later at night. And ofcourse dad's business whatever stuffs would be here and give me expensive gifts even tho I don't want too.

On my 11th birthday one gave me a full 2 storey modern house like wth? I'm only 11... On my 13th birthday one gave me a key... which is for a car and another one gave me a box of jewelry made with pure diamond, silver and gold, on my 15th birthday three gave me so many chanel, gucci,miu miu and ither branded 'limited edition' clothes to me... I mean I like that but I think it's too much already, and lasty on my 16th birthday one gave me a million dollar check... where the hell will I use that?!

I just hope one... just one gift for my birthday today would be memorandum. I sighed standing up from sitting here at the couch with Yujin infront if me.

"Uh... I'll just go out for a while...." I saw Yujin's eyes looked at me with sadness. Sorry Yujin... don't feel the same way. They just looked at me and dad nodded before continuing to talk to them about whatever stuffs.

I went out and took a walk just following where my feet would take me... walking grumply and would sigh every after 3 minutes.

Eventually... I stopped at the park, now it looks so many memories from before... but still I don't know them all. All I remember is my name and some parts, I sighed again and sat at a bench.

Looking at the kids made me smile... oh how happy they are playing with each other. One scene caught me... a kid hitting another kid with a ball. I smiled... now I know why we met, it wasn't that family dinner. But it was 8 years ago... I can remembered what she was wearing that time, a cute boy's uniform. It suits her well...

Just then someone grasped on my shoulder, I looked over and it was Yujin. I looked away and didn't mind her... and she started saying something.

"I know you hate me... and I hate our situation too. I don't wanna be arranged to you." She said making me look at her.

"Yeah sucks." I muttered nonchalantly.

"Look... I don't wanna say this, but we could make it work" She paused for a moment her lips trembling, "By faking it... in front of our parents." She has a point tho... maybe... i dont know.

Me and unnie are faking at school what would happen if they'll find out me and Yujin is faking some beef too? I'd rather dug my grave now and burry myself alive.

"You have a point... but what fuss could happen at school if they find out?" I asked...

"Silly I said only in front of our parents not our school." She giggled... ohhh, yeah... dumb me.

"Ahh... I see, I'll think about it... okay bye I'm going back." I said standing up but she held my arms.

"Don't... I don't wanna be alone here... I don't like what they're talking about." She said.,

"About what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"It's future stuffs and I don't like it..." She pouted... what a puppy.

"Fine... just don't ruin my mood." I said sitting again and fishing my phone out.

"Oh... wait here." She said excitedly, I just shrugged and see what's on my feed... oh, unnie-duls has a post, even Minju unnie... they're greeting me a happy birthday one by one all of them even Yujin.

I smiled... it was new to me, 11 older sisters talking care of me and wishing me. Just then Yujin came back with Mint choco ice cream in her left hand a chocolate in the left.

"Here..." She smiled her dimples showing... I smiled back at her and took the ice cream.

"Thank you..." I said which made her stop from eating and looked at me.

"Wah... for the first time again after a year, 3 months and 10 days, you thanked me." I guess Yujin's not bad at all.

"Why bully me though?" I asked her scooping my ice cream.

"I don't know... I wasn't accepting the fact you just broke up with me... but I realized we aren't meant to be." She muttered and I just nodded.

"Good to know... anyways why are you in a suit?" I asked her... it's bothering me, it's my birthday and she's wearing a suit.

"My mom and dad made me too... Ryujin unnie wears what she wants but me... they said I need to look "Presentable" infront of you." She did the qouting finger sign and has a face of mocking. I chuckled.

"Well we could get something and change? Don't worry I'll tell them that I made you and so start the faking later, partner?" I said which made her grin...

"In crimes" We both laughed and finished eating our ice creams and went off to the mall to buy Yujin some clothes for today.

We went back about 3pm... We went to the arcade, eat again, we shopped and Yujin bought me a cute Chanel bag. I guess we're friends as of now.

"Ohhh the children is her- Yujin what happened to your clothes?!" Mrs. Ahn exclaimed tugging Yujin's collar.

"Ohhh... uh it's me who told her to change." I said and Yujin looked at me thankfully... Her parents are strict I see. Yujin's style now is something like this:

I find it cool... I didn't knew she has this taste in fashin when at school what she's wearing is.... I don't know it's boyish too...? You know what Imma show it again:

Yeah... it looks cool too but it's too... dark, I don't like it.

"Oh..Oh... I see, okay dear-s. Celebration sstarts at 6." She lastly said before leaving us.

I sighed looking at Yujin... poor us.

"I never knew my Grandpa would be like this." I blurted out going in me and unnie's room not minding Yujin coming in.

"What's wrong? I thought it's your dad who arranged us?" She asked...

"Grandpa did... not my dad. I know I shouldn't be mad at my dad because it's my grandpa's plan... but still," I slumped my body at Minju unnie's bed... I can smell her jasmine scent ohgosh it smells so good.

"Uhh... why does your room have two beds?" She asked pointing at each.

"Ahhh... me and Minju unnie owns this room. This bed is hers" I pointed down at unnie's bed, "And that's my bed." I pointed at the back at my bed.

"Ohh... white and pink. She's kinda plain when it comes to colors eh?" She chuckled.

"That's true..." I stood up... "So let's get our act together then?" I faced her and she lets out a small sigh and nodded.

"I hope this works..."

"Hope for the best Wonyoung-ah"

"Hope for the best..." We smiled at each other and hugged.

"We're friends Wonyoung okay?" she said between the hug.

"We are." And just then the door opened revealing Minju unnie.

"Oh-Sorry to disturb your moment!" She said and closed the door again...

"I-unnie!" I pulled the hug and went after unnie.

Phew thank god she was just at the stairs looking at unfamiliar people... ah yes, dad's I don't know... workers or work partners I guess.

"Hey unnie." I sat beside her.

"Where's Yujin?" She firstly asked with a monotone voice.. chileeeeeee

"At our room... unnie we're friends!! And we got a plan too." I whispered the last sentence and she looked at me with a 'and-what-is-that?', face. I giggled.

"Faking in front of mine and her parents..."

"O-Oh... okay. I'll, I'll just change... and uh check my bag I bought you something." She said leaving her bag beside me and left going in our room.

I checked her bag and it's a necklace... I smiled, it has our initials Together.... WM.

...

Minju's POV

I went in our room and saw Yujin sitting at my bed looking around.

"Sup" I greeted and she looked at me... her style is dope to be honest.

"Oh hello... I hope you don't mind." She asked looking at my bed.

"I don't... I see you and Wonyoung made up already eh?" I opened my closet and started picking clothes getting a hum as a response from her.

"Don't get me wrong about my plan, I... I like someone else." Pretty fast huh...

"That's good... I'll leave you here then." I grabbed the clothes I picked and went inside our bathroom.

After changing there's no sign Yujin sitting on my bed that made me sigh...

I took a deep breath and settled myself in front of a piano practicing my performance before it turns 6, it's about 3:54pm now so that means I have 2 more hours.

In the middle of my practice the door opened revealing mom, she smiled at me and spoke

"It's really nice seeing you and Wonyoung getting along together sweetie, keep it up hmm?" She left a glass of juice and a plate of different pastries on top of the piano and went out. I smiled and took a break.

I fished out my phone... just now Wonyoung posted a picture of her and Yujin making my eyes roll. No caption but just a heart... I guess it's the act, I gulped the bread I just ate and chugged the juice scrolling through my feed.

Then I saw Hyewon unnie's post catching my eyes... a photo of her and Eunbi unnie, just how long did this two dateda and kept it a secret for how long? The caption made me choke... 'I know it's too early, but we're engaged!' Wow... seriously.... wow.

---

Wonyoung's POV

My celebration is about to start but since earlier I can't fine Minju unnie... I'll ask mom, dad, and our friends but they would just shrug their shoulders at me.

I just gave up and sat with my friends, there's a white grand piano at the corner... eh? My dad never bought me one, is it Minju unnie's? It has her name in a cursive sign in the middle of it, even at the keys.

Our house is pretty big... but wow there's so many people here that I don't even know. The lights suddenly dimmers but at the corner where the piano is it's lit up making it look like it has its own spotlight.

Just then when all of our eyes are focused on the piano, Minju unnie suddenly came out out of no where and sat in front of the piano.

"Ehem... good evening to everyone and a happy birthday to Wonyoung!" She said playing a nice happy birthday to you on the piano making everyone sing happy birthday to me again and clapped.

"Uh, where do I start?" She cleared her throat making everyone chuckle.

"Well... this is dedicated to my beloved soon to be sister, I hope you like it baby." She said and started playing the piano again.

It wasn't familiar at first but then she started singing...

'Goin' out tonight, changes into something red
Her father doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had she's showin' off'

'Drivin' too fast, moon is breakin' through her hair
She's headin' for somethin' that she won't forget
Havin' no regrets is all that she really wants'

She peeked through me with those soft eyes glistening while singing making me smile.

'We're only gettin' older, baby
And I've been thinkin' about it lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?'

My heart flutters, feeling something weird inside my stomach, Smiling crazily while watching Minju unnie sing for me in my birthday.

~~~

Minju unnie finished performing, she went near me and reached out for my hands...

"Happy birthday Wonyoung... I hope you like my gifts for you, I love you baby." She hugged me as I hugged her back.

"Unnie I don't like it..." She pouted and pulled the hug away "I LOVE IT! This is the best birthday ever!!" I taunted at her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you loved it... and also the bike, It's yours." Ehhhhhh? But... I mean I know how to ride a bike but I don't like riding it.

"Eh? Unnie, no it's yours!" I waved my hands in front of her making her chuckle

"Let's just say it's ours... okay? Is that fine?" I nodded my head like a kid not minding people looking at us.

"Okay then" She patted my head even though I'm taller... I leaned down making her and some others giggle.

"What a gentlewoman..." I hugged her again resting my head on her shoulder.

Minju's POV

"Unnie... Thank you, I love you." She said as I felt her breath in my neck that made me shiver and smile from ear to ear.

"I love you too... Enjoy your birthday." But soon after I found out that she's already sleeping soundlessly on my shoulders while hugging me.

What a tall cutie.

-🤍

I was supposed to finish and publish this last night but my allergy attacked again my hands and arms was so itchy... it was supposed to look something with small pink dots but last night it was bigger and it was reddish😑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2K 26
-ᴀ 2ᴋɪᴍ ᴀᴜ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
70.4K 2.7K 41
[COMPLETED] Highest rank #1 in jinjoo
68.4K 3.5K 77
❝we only want freedom❞ ❝you are a disgrace in this world!❞ an iz*one ff started:040319
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !