๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—”๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ | ๐‘ .๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...

By kaniiexx

๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ When class 1A starts to notice the underground hero also k... More

intro๊จ„
๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
Chapter 1 : Mr. Aizawa's has a what?
Chapter 2 : Maybe one day
Chapter 3 : 1-A Detectives
Chapter 4 : The calm before the storm
Chapter 5 : Here comes Hayami
๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ โœ”๏ธŽ
Chapter 6 : Holding On
Chapter 7 : Welcome back
Chapter 8 : Guess What
Chapter 9 : Nice to meet ya
author's note
Chapter 10 : Let's get started
Chapter 11 : Reunited Again
Chapter 12 : Surprise
Chapter 13 : Is this goodbye?
Chapter 14 : A Proposition
Chapter 15 : A New Start
author's note
Chapter 16 : Back on Track
Chapter 18 : Aiya's First Day of School
แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€'s แด…แด€ส sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ
Chapter 19 : You, Me, Friends?
Chapter 20 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.1
Chapter 21 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.2

Chapter 17 : Family Day

19.5K 594 1K
By kaniiexx

"good morning baby"

ఌఌఌ
𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Y/n was woken up by the husky voice of her husband pepper kissing her bare shoulder.

She sighed contently with the morning sun illuminated her bedroom through her white curtains.

She digs her head into her soft, fluffy pillows as Shota wraps his arms tighter around her waist, snuggling into her neck.

"You had a good night?" Shota whispers, his warm breath fanning her neck.

"One of the best," Y/n sighs, starting to smile remembering their night activities.

Last night was full of passion and reassurance.

It's been a long time since Y/n and Shota had night like that with their hectic schedule preparing their students for the U.A festival.

It was now a Saturday morning, and the two had nothing planned but spend time with each other and maybe a family outing.

"Oh I know," Shota says cockily, pinching Y/n's thigh making her hiss.

"Now why would you do that?" Y/n asks narrowing her eyes at her husband.

"Can you even walk?" Shota teases, rubbing the spot on her thigh he pinched.

"I'm sure i can manage," Y/n winks before standing up from their bed and making her way towards the bathroom.

"We'll you've proven my point," Shota says standing up and grabbing a hair-tie from their nightstand.

"I'm still sore though," Y/n says starting the water in their shower.

"Yeah, but I don't want you walking," He whispers in her ear trapping her with his arms.

"Baby Im sure you proven your point last night," Y/n grins.

"Have I?" Shota asks raising his eyebrows and pushing the two of them in the steamy shower.

"You better hope Aiya doesn't wake up,"

"You better hope you're not loud then,"

"Good morning my little princess," Shota whispers in his daughter's ear.

Aiya raises her head up on her pillow rubbing her small hands on her eyes to get the sleepiness out of them.

"Good morning daddy," she mumbles crawling to her father's chest and laying on it.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks rubbing her back.

She nods against his chest as Shota picks her up and takes her to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

"Don't tell me you just wanna sleep all day?" Shota fake pouts making Aiya giggle.

"Maybe?" Aiya shrugs playfully.

"Oh then I guess you don't wanna go to the park with me and mommy then," Shota shrugs handing Aiya her toothbrush.

"Whaat?!? We're going to the park?!?" Aiya squels excitedly.

"Oh my ear," Shota grumbles holding his ear.

Aiya hurriedly brushes her teeth and washes her face without waiting for her dad to do it.

She tugs his arm letting him know she wants to get down and immediately runs downstairs to see her mom making breakfast.

"Good morning my baby," Y/n coos as he daughter hugs her legs.

"Good morning mommy!" Aiya greets excitedly.

Y/n chuckles, rubbing her daughters head, already having an idea why she's so excited.

"And why are you so excited little miss,"

"Because we're going to the park!!" Aiya cheers jumping up and down.

"Aiya I can literally hear you all the way upstairs," Shota chuckles walking down the stairs.

"I'm sorry I'm just excited," Aiya giggles.

"That's okay baby. Now let's go in the living room to give mommy her space so she can make us a good breakfast," Shota smiles picking up his daughter.

"Let's watch Princess and the Frog!!" Aiya yells shaking her dad's shoulders.

"Aren't you tired of watching that movie?" Shota asks raising an eyebrow.

"How could you ask such a thing! It's the best movie ever!!" Y/n gasps from the kitchen making Shota chuckle.

"Exactly!! Now we really need to watch it until you agree daddy," Aiya says grabbing the remote and turning on the tv already seeing Princess and the Frog on her favorites.

"Okay baby," Shota says pulling Aiya on his lap.

"I got voodoo, I got hoodoo! I got things I ain't even tired! And I got friends on the other side!" Aiya sang along with the Voodoo Man.

The family of three decided to eat their breakfast in the living room so they can continue watching Princess and the Frog.

Aiya and Y/n was enjoying themselves with singing all the songs in the movie and Shota was enjoying himself watching his girls.

"The cards, the cards, the cards will tell," Y/n sings waving her hands in front of Aiya's like she's casting a spell.

"You too are to into it," Shota chuckles grabbing their plates and taking them into the kitchen.

"You just not into it enough!!" Y/n yells from the living room as her and Aiya dance along to the song.

Shota washes the dishes Y/n used for breakfast but stops hearing the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," he tells Y/n not wanting to stop their dancing session.

"I wasn't gonna get it anyway," Y/n giggles.

The doorbell rings again and the door is knocked impatiently.

"I'm coming!" Shota yells as he makes it to the door to see Brianna.

"My favorite part is bout to come on and I was gonna miss it!" Brianna says hurriedly making it to the living room joining in with the girls.

"Transformation Central!" they all sang jumping around the living room as Shota closes the door.

"Did you really come over here because of a song?" Shota asks crossing his arms watching as they all lay on the couch out of breath.

"Yes I did thank you very much. My senses were telling that y'all was watching Princess and the Frog, so I rushed here," Brianna says out of breath.

"Hi Bri Bri!" Y/n squeals hugging the girl.

"Hi N/n!" Brianna squeals hugging the girl back.

"And hi my baby Aiya," Brianna says hugging Aiya and kissing her cheek.

"Hi aunty Bri," Aiya smiles at the lady.

"Come on Aiya, let's get you ready for the park," Shota says picking up the young one to get her ready to leave the two to catch up.

"So Miss. I work at U.A now, what's been going on!" Brianna asks turning to face the girl.

"Girl besides the fact that Shota literally made me temporarily disabled for a few hours," Y/n whispers giggling at the girl's expression.

"But nothing much. I really love teaching those kids. They're gonna be amazing heroes and I think you should see for yourself at sports festival," Y/n says.

"Nemuri and Zashi really want to see you too,"

"I think I will. We all really need to reconnect, and I will be coming to the park with you guys since your ass didn't wanna invite me," Brianna says rolling her eyes as Y/n laughs.

"How bout this, i'll call Ken to see if he wanna come too," Y/n says getting up from her couch and going to her bedroom with Brianna following.

"Yess!! I wanna see Kenny," Brianna says smiling.

"You likeee him!" Y/n teases opening her closet.

"Will you stop! That boy is a married man," Brianna grumbles as Y/n picks an out fit.

"Not in your head he's not," Y/n laughs getting hit by a pillow Brianna threw.

Y/n's Outfit

Shota's Outfit

Aiya's Outfit

"Y'all are a good looking family," Brianna compliments, seeing Shota hold Aiya in his arms as Y/n has one of her arm looped with Shota's and the other holding a picnic basket.

Before the family left the house, Y/n and Brianna called Ken to see if he would join them in the park/picnic date.

Of course he said he would join but his wife and child wouldn't be able to join as the two travelled.

The Aizawa's and Brianna rode in one car and made it to a lovely park with a play set and a walking trail with a big open space to run around and have a picnic.

"Why thank you very much Miss. Brianna," Y/n grins over to the girl.

"No thank you for blessing me with the looks," She says taking a secret photo of the family.

"Imma make a giant photo of this and hang it on their wall," Brianna thought putting her phone in her back pocket.

"There goes Ken," Shota says nodding his head over at the man.

"What's up family, how y'all been," Ken greets hugging Y/n and dapping up Shota.

"Nothing much Big Nose," Y/n teases pinching Ken's nose.

"Stop that mess," He says pushing her hand away before turning his attention to his niece.

"What's up lil mamas!" Ken smiles kissing Aiya's cheek.

"Hi uncle Kenny!" Aiya smiles.

"Im hurt Kenneth, I really get the last hello?" Brianna pouts playfully making Ken's attention all on her.

"They say the best is for last," Ken smirks walking up to the girl.

"Hi Kenny," Brianna says smiling up at the man.

"I missed you Bri," Ken says pulling the girl in a hug.

"I missed you too," she whispers.

[RUMBLING RUMBLING ITS COMIN-]

"They so cute," Y/n says whispering over to Shota still watching as the two still hug.

"Let's set up the blanket and give the two some time alone," Shota grins looking over at his wife.

"Then we can play?" Aiya asks.

"Then we can play," Y/n nods.

"Yess!!" the little one cheers.

It was a really fun day for the family. They enjoyed the sun as they watched Aiya play around soon joining in with her.

It was nice for all of them to have a break and indulge in each other's presence.

Y/n got to catch up with Ken but Brianna and Ken really got to catch up.

It seemed as the two were in their own little world, which Y/n didn't mind.

She had been secretly rooting for the two since they met each other but unfortunately Ken got married.

Y/n did enjoy being spoiled by her husband by him feeding her and giving her a shoulder massage.

They had the lunch Y/n packed which was (favorite food), and some desserts.

It was around 5pm and the sun gave off a golden glow to the sky which made Y/n and Aiya look ethereal to Shota.

All he could do was watch his wife soothingly rub on their daughter's back as she laid on his lap.

"You tired," Shota asks quietly as he tenderly rubs his wife's cheek with his thumb.

"No just relaxed," Y/n sighed contently as Shota smiles down on her.

Brianna had taken another secret photo of the small family.

She just couldn't resist, it was a beautiful moment.

"A beautiful family," Brianna smiles softly as Ken looks over at her.

Was it weird for him to have a bubbly feeling in his chest just looking at the girl?

"We all need to plan something like this again. The whole crew back together," Brianna says, Y/n looking over at the girl.

"We should. Maybe a cookout?" Ken asks looking over at the girls.

"Oh that'll be so fun! Sho's ribs be bomb!!" Y/n grins looking up at her husband.

"N/n you said my ribs are bomb?!" Ken said offended.

"Well I had his and they're better," Y/n shrugs as Ken opens his mouth in shock.

"Close your mouth baby you gonna catch flies," Brianna chuckles closing the man's mouth.

"If we are having this cookout, we could have a little competition," Shota smirks as Y/n cheers, obviously rooting for her husband.

"Oh you on skin-legged," Ken smirks back as Brianna laughs in the background.

"Ooh no need to get personal big nose," Shota says playfully putting a hand on his heart.

"Y'all do I really got a big nose," Ken asks the group getting a nod from everybody, including Aiya.

"Can we invite Class 1-A too??" Aiya pipes in, raising her head the her parents.

"Can we?" Y/n asks with pouty lips looking up at Shota.

"...Fine," he answers getting a cheer from the two.

What can he say, he can't say no to those two.

"Ouu it'll be so fun!! We can plan it later!" Brianna says excited with the idea of getting to reunite with all her friends.

"Maybe we can do it after the Sports festival, so the kids could have a break," Y/n says bringing up the idea.

"Yes and I'll for sure be at the sports festival," Brianna says with a nod.

"Yeah I'll be there too, I need to be scouting some help at the agency," Ken brings up.

"Yo class better be good," Ken grins.

"Oh they are, don't play,"

a/n: yall this was a dookie long chapter 🙈

hi babies how are y'all!!!

hope y'all are doing well, i popped up with a new long chapter and i just thought this one was so cute🥰

i'm lowkey kinda rooting for brianna and ken BUT THE NIGGA MARRIED!!

if y'all want me to get them together i will literally do that cause ughh they make my heart hurt.

anyway i hope y'all enjoyed this chapeter. i wanted something chill and take a break from all the U.A stuff.

don't forget to comment and vote!!!

i love uu💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10.2K 30
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
3K 63 9
Aizawa x black reader! "MY BOYFRIEND IS MY TEACHER?!" A story where a girl named Kiya finds out that the man she is dating is her teacher.. No one kn...
27.7K 532 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
439 4 9
In which a girl trying to survive the shenanigans that happen in her time at U.A high school also happens to experience the disease called love. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...