The Moments We Live For

By thequeenslushie

When tragedy strikes, Mo takes her niece and nephews under her wing. That one summer ends up changing her lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Epilogue

7.2K 287 24
By thequeenslushie

"Do you want kids of your own?" Kane asked curiously, his arm linked with Mo's as they walked his parents' yard. It was truly fall and most of the garden was gone, but the children had to be convinced of that first.

"I've always wanted kids. I've wanted a big family for as long as I can remember."

"And now?"

"Nothing's changed. I probably wouldn't have as many because I already have three," she chuckled.

"I want lots of kids, too," he answered.

"Let's just wait until Lilliana is out of her terrible twos and threes first, " Mo grinned, reaching around to his back.

"Deal," he smiled, feeling unbelievably happy. He watched the trio in front of them run and tumble around, so much like he did when he was their age.

"Do you want to get married, Kane?" she whispered.

"Absolutely. How's tomorrow?"

He watched her blush, and he was unable to control his smile.

"I mean I'm down, but-"

"Let's do it."

"But, your mom would probably be mad at us."

He sighed exaggeratedly, "Yeah, there's no going back once you make Amy mad. How about sooner rather than later?"

"Okay. Promise?"

He paused his pace, bending his head so he could kiss her. "I promise," he said sincerely.

"Love you," she mumbled against his lips.

"Love you, honey, with all of my heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 300 31
" AND THEY SAY THAT IM BACK I'D AGREE WITH THAT " Where Nelson finds a fine girl on TikTok and social media, but the catch is she hoops too. She tel...
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.9M 646K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
3.4M 218K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...