The Reason I'm Living

By MsGiGiBanDz

๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ More

DISCLAIMER/ CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 1/2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHATPER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 8
DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHATPER 17
CHATPER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 7

3.8K 78 16
By MsGiGiBanDz

LANI POV

"SEV" i said as i answered his facetime call.

"LANNIII" he sad returning the energy.

its been over two months since ive met this man and ive dealt with the break downs and all the other stuff with him but it hasnt been easy.

when hes been feeling down he would call and ask if he can come over and we would watch movies together.

but he never told me what happened to make him go through shit like this and thats ok cause ima find out somehow but im not gonna force him.

"you busy" i said .

"Im at the trap finna do something then go home why"

"can you bring me and zaya some fooddd" i whined.

"ask your sisters"

"they not even here zay with cman and marii idk cause she keeps disapearing and she dont even want you back here cause you keep stealing her pop tarts."

"Do i gaf about marii ass....no" making me suck my teeth

"And I'm not gon leave here till like another 2 hours"

"Mmcht whatever" I said hanging up I went to go check on zaya and she fell asleep playing with her dolls so I put her in my bed then fell asleep right next to her.
KILLA POV

I scrunched my face up when she hung up, who tf she think she is hanging up on me like that like I won't fuck her up.

"Yooo killa" I seen cman snapping in my face.

"What nigga" I said mugging him.

"We got one of this nigga workers in the basement" he said making me stand up.

We've been going at this nigga named asesinato (which is murder in Spanish I believe😭) for sometime now.

He lives down in Florida and he's been sending his workers to do his dirty work.

Just a couple days ago he shot up my trap I had in downtown Brooklyn killing about only 5 of my workers.

Which I could care less about them workers because they was slipping on my money he basically just did my work for me lmaoooo.

I walk down to the basement and seen this fugly ass boy that was tied up by his arms and feet looking unconscious.

I took off my bape hoodie showing my black wife beater and went over to the wall full of knives, guns and other weapons.

SMACK.

"Wake up lil nigga" I said smacking him in the face making him jump up shaking.

"What do you want from me" he said.

"Let's play a game" I said smirking.

"Let's play truth or hurts"

"I ask a question you give me the answer if it's the truth you don't get hurt if it ain't then you do get hurt" I said.

"So I'm not gonna die" he said shaking still.

"Oh no you gon die either way you just gon die painfully and slow or you just gon die quietly and quick" I said smiling a little.

"Ok first question...who you working fah" I said standing up against to wall lighting up my blunt.

"My-myse- omg the game just started and you already wanna lie" I said walking over to the table. And Uzi giving me a Butcher knife.

I went to chop off all his fingers while he screaming out in agony.

"OHHHH MYYYY GAWDDDEE" he said crying

"Bitch stfu don't say the good lord name in vain and this is sound proof walls he not even gon help yo ass" Uzi said laughing.

"So you gon tell me the answer orrr...you gon lie again"

"I work for asesinato" he said and I nodded.

"Yoo Ashley you writing this down" I said turning to the hoe.

"Yes daddy" she said in a seductive voice.

"Girl you is at work have some respect for yo self" cman said shaking his head making her roll her eyes.

"Ok...next question what's his government name...." I said

"His name is....Josiah Diaz" making me nod.

"Ok telling the truth I see progress...I see growth" Uzi said hyping him up.

"Where he stay at"

"He stays in Tampa Florida and he's planning to kill you and take over your business since he's tryna expand his business" he said making me nod.

"Damn you really L manz  for snitching that fast I ain't even ask all that yet" I said giving a evil smirk.

"Ok that's all I wanted to know any last words..." I said picking up my gun.

"I hope yo- nope" I cut him off shooting him between his eyes.

"Ashley call the clean-up crew"

"Yes dad- no" I said  cutting her off and walking out.

I went up stairs and out the trap and into my car and started my playlist on shuffle causing it to play Ronda (winners) by lil Uzi vert.

Get knocked down, act like you never lost
Come back and win like you Ronda Rousey
Like you Ronda Rousey
My niggas twist like they origami
Got them girls waiting all in the lobby
But my baby still right here beside, yeah
My niggas twist like they origami
Got them girls waiting all in the lobby
But my baby still right here beside, yeah!
This a gang, is you in or you out?
I put diamonds all up in my mouth
I feel like I'm part of Swishahouse, yeah
I was lost, and then, yeah, I was found
And on money, yeah, um, I was down
We was already down
Nowhere else for us to go
Drive around in a Testarossa
Puerto Rican and she from the Costa
Same girl that was on my poster
Damn, now I know
Treat my girl like I am Jay Z
Treat my girl like she Beyoncé Knowles
Money got longer, my neck got cold
My money get longer, don't need these diamonds
Yeah, no, don't act like you never lost
Come back and win like you Ronda Rousey
Like you Ronda Rousey
My niggas twist like they origami
Got them girls waiting all in the lobby
But my baby still right here beside, yeah
My niggas twist like they origami
Got them girls waiting up all in the lobby
But my baby still right here beside, yeah!
Yeah, no, don't act like you never lost
Come back and win like you Ronda Rousey
Like you Ronda Rousey
My niggas twist like they origami
Got them girls waiting all in the lobby
But my baby still right here beside, yeah
My niggas twist like they origami
Got them girls waiting up all in the lobby
But my baby still right here beside, yeah!

I bopped my head to the lyrics pulling into lanis apartment parking lot.

He house ain't far from the trap so it was like a 5 minute drive.

I got in her apartment lobby and I seen these few girls snap they head at me in the sitting area.

Then I heard they started talking while I'm texting lani to come downstairs cause I forgot where her apartment at.

Next thing you know I look up and seen them all in my face causing me to back tf up.

Back up....give a real nigga some space

"Hey are you from here"

Causing me to just stare at them lani needa hurry tf up.

"What's your name" the lace tilting girl said.

"No"

"I just wanna get to know you" she said touching my chest making me back up some more.

And guess wtf this bitch did she moved closer to me.

While they still tryna talk to me I went on my phone telling lani to hurry tf up because she has zaya in the tub rn.

While I was texting one of the girls took my phone out my hand.

This bitch don lost ha Mi- ion usually hit women but I'll set it off in this mf

"Bitch I will throw yo ass around this mf give me my phone"

"Chill I'm just tryna put my number innn" she whined.

Making me stale face her.

"Give me my phone bitch" I said pushing her making her fall to the ground then lani comes downstairs with zaya.

"What's going on" lani said giving me a hug.

"Tell me why I'm waiting for you to come down here like the good citizen I am then these rachet ghetto ass hood rat lace tilting hoes gon take my phone and put they number in as if I asked for it" I said pointing to them.

"I- wait a min" lani said turning to them laughing.

"Ohhhh this bitch" the lace lifting girl said.

"Wait y'all know each other" I said.

"Yep I sure do killa hold her fah me" giving me zaya.

I- she using my ghetto name shi don got serious😗

"Stay inside with her deja and Mia come with me" she said pulling up her hair and walking outside.

They finna fight...she finna get evicted.

"LANI BRING YO ASSS" I said yelling. Then looking down seeing zaya mugging me.

"Why you looking at me like that" i said playfully mugging her.

"Bad ward" she said hitting me.

"Girl yo momma finna fight and you worried about me..." I said laughing.

I look up then I seen lani beating the girl ass then a few girls jumped in I was finna walk out and get her but marii and ZAY come from behind me running out and beating the other girls ass.

Wtf- ok teleportation

After they was done they came back smiling.

"So you just not gon tell me what happened just now" I said looking at her.

"Give me he- nope because you still breathing like you just got done wrestling calm yo ass and let's go upstairs" I cut her off backing up then looking around.

"See yall having these snow bunnies looking at us like we have no decorum let's go" I yelled in a whispering tone to them walking to the elevator.

we all sat there in silence in the elevator then I look down seeing zaya asleep in my arms.

We got into the the apartment and the three of them tried to go they separate ways...hell no.

"Unt unt lani get back here" I said making her stop walking and ZAY and marii start running up the stairs.

"What boy" she said with a attitude.

"I- gurl- Yk what I'll be back" I said walking to zaya room putting her down in her crib then putting the covers over her.

Then I walked back out.

"Come here" He said and I  followed him into my room I walk in first then He shut the door locking it.

"Why you locking my- WAIT" i cut myself off when he grabbed my neck and pushed me towards the wall.

"I done let yo ass slide to many times with that attitude and talking at the side of yo neck calm yo ass kehlania" his voice changed and babbyyyyy

Whew fat ma drowning

I looked at him then I started getting flash backs.

FLASHBACK
"STOP JOSIAH IM SORRY" I said screaming as he grabbed me back my neck and threw me across the room.

"I DONE TOLD YO ASS NOT TO GO OUT AND YOU STILL DID"

"I just went to the corner store for some chips" I said sobbing.

"BITCH YOU STILL WENT OUT" he said grabbing me again and threw me against the window. Making me black out.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Lani..." sev said looking at me concerned.

I didn't even realize I had tears going down my face and I was shaking until he brought me into a hug and I bust out crying falling on the floor as he came down with me.

Wtf bitch STAND UP😟

We just sat there until my crying turned into sobs then we both fell asleep.
KILLA POV:

I woke up on the ground without lani next to me. Wtf just happened.

I went out in the living room seeing ZAY Mari and lani sitting down watching euphoria.

I kinda wanna talk to them on what just happened when we was downstairs.

"Yo where zaya" I said to them making them snap they heads at me.

"She wit her grandma why" lani said.

I walked to the t.v then plugged it out the outlet.

"BROO WTF"
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT"
"IMA FUCK YOU UP"
Lani, ZAY and marii said at the same time.

"So y'all just not gon tell me who them girls was" I said mugging them.

"Nah" they all said at the same time getting up and walking at but a grabbed lani.

"Mmcht bro move" she whined.

"Not until you tell me who them girls are" I said.

"They from my pass ok. Now can you drop it" she said whining still.

"What did they do"

"Bro can you just drop it pleaseeee"

"No tell me wh-WHEN YOU COME TO MY CRIB INNA BAD MOOD DO I FORCE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED....NO RIGHT SO GET TF OUTTA MY HOUSE YOU ABOUT TO PISS ME OFF" she cut me off about to cry again.

"Yk what you right...you got it" I said grabbing my shit and leaving.

I went in the car and texted Ashley cause I needed some good head rn.

———————————————

WHEWWW CHILEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.4K 47
just read
538K 23K 32
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
568K 13.1K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
901K 37.8K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...