๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™‡โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐™‘๐™€ (Gษชแด ...

By Moonie_yx

A ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Fแด€ษดา“ษชแด„ โฃ๏ธŽ โ€ผ๏ธMIGHT NOT FOLLOWING THE MANGA/ ANIME PLOTโ€ผ๏ธ "ษช า“แด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ แด... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ :)
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐ด ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’?????
๐ธ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘
๐ป๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
oho
Cheating
The truth
Game
...pain
He saved me???
My house :)))
CHP 15

I like you

634 35 2
By Moonie_yx

Chp 10:

"Um..." I tried to avoid eye contact with the couple sitting in front of me and Ugetsu in the cafeteria of the amusement park.

Shit. This is awkward...

WHY THE HECK IS UENOYAMA AND MAFUYU HERE?!

"So...are you guys dating?" Uenoyama asked bluntly.

"NO!" I was so shocked at that sudden question and nearly choked on my drink.

"Why would I date an old man like him?" I showed Ugetsu a disgusted face so that they believe I despise him from the bottom of my heart.

"But didn't you two hugged each other and um share the same food...like what a couple will do?" Uenoyama raised his eyebrow in confusion as he literally was standing behind us while someone stole my second kiss.

"I-I umm, those were accidents. Yeah." I took a big sip on the coffee to calm myself down after telling a big lie.

'It's okay, I'm lucky enough that they only saw the hugging part...' I felt a bit relieved.

"Yea sureee. ACCIDENTS. Okay." Uenoyama didn't seem to believe me at all. But who would believe that obvious lie though.

"IT IS! Then what are you two doing here? Shouldn't y'all be practicing for your next performance?" I asked.

"Well, it's our day off today. Soo, I'm taking my boyfriend out." Uenoyama blushed intensely, especially after saying the word 'boyfriend'.

"Yep, we're on a date today." Mafuyu beamed and intentionally wrapped his arms around Uenoyama.

"P-please don't look at me with that face..." Uenoyama turned his face away from Mafuyu.

"Whyyyy~"

This fu*king couple....

"Ah. Why not have a group date later?" Mafuyu suddenly suggested.

"I told you me and him are no-"

"Sure! It should be fun if more people are around." I was being cut by Ugetsu's words.

"What?" I was surprised by his fast reply.

"Why? Do you like to be alone with me more?" He smiled at me mischievously.

"Can I slap you?"

———————

And so, we went for a group date.

———————

"ONE MORE ROUND!!" I shouted to them.

"Please..."

"No more roller coasters..." Uenoyama and Ugetsu seemed dead while sitting on the bench after 3 rounds of roller coasters while Mafuyu was just casually fanning them.

"Tsk, fine..." I pouted and sat down with them.

"Ahhh, it's a fun day!!" I stretched my stiffened body for a bit.

"So how do you want to thank me for bringing you here?" Ugetsu turned around to me and smiled as if riding 3 times on roller coasters was nothing at all.

"Fine, fine. I'll buy you some drinks." I was getting ready to go but was stopped by Mafuyu.

"I'll help you buy it. Let's go, Uenoyama." Mafuyu smiled then dragged Uenoyama with him and left both of us behind.

"Haiz, this kid is so kind hearted..." I sat back down and watched them leave.

"Y/N." Ugetsu suddenly spoke.

"Hm?" I turned around to him and saw him holding a small box in his hands.

"Here, for you." He gave the box to me. "A- a present."

"Present?" It's not my birthday today though. I hesitantly took the box and slowly opened it.

"Oh my god, a necklace! It's so beautiful!" I quickly took a closer look at that necklace.

"You..like it?" He asked.

"Of course! Wait, wait, let me wear it." I excitedly wore that necklace around my neck and adjusted it to make it look nicer.

"How do I look?" I turned around at him.

He stared at me but never opened his mouth.

"Ugetsu?.... Ugetsu??" I leaned closer to him and waved my hands in front of his face to wake him up.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and leaned forward to kiss me.

My eyes widened in shock as he forcefully opened my mouth and entered his tongue into it.

"Uget-!!" I kept hitting him as a sign for him to stop but his hand that was holding my head kept pushing me closer to him.

"ARGHHH!" I used all my energy to push him away and stood up from the seat away from him.

"What do you think you're doing, Ugetsu?!" I yelled.

"I LIKE YOU, Y/N!" Ugetsu shouted.

What?

Huh?

"You must be kidding me.." I took a step back from him as he stood up from his seat.

I still can't believe what he just said.

"I'm serious, Y/N. I like you." He looked at me with a serious face.

This guy...a professional and popular violinist...my idol...

LIKES ME?????

But isn't that he's gay??? How? What? Or did he never treat me as a girl?

"I must be dreaming, this isn't real. Wake up, Y/N, wake up!" I slapped myself in my cheeks as hard as I could, hoping that this was all a dream.

"It's not a dream, Y/N! I'm here!" Ugetsu quickly ran towards me and stopped me.

"Will you...be my girlfriend?" He silently asked. But it was loud enough for me to hear.

I raised my head to look at him in his eyes. I feel my whole body heating up as my cheeks start to turn red. I then immediately looked the other way to avoid having eye contact with him.

"I uhhh, I need to go to the toilet." I swung away his hands and ran away from him.

"HEY, THE TOILET IS AT THE OTHER SIDE!" Ugetsu yelled.

I stopped at the spot and cursed in embarrassment before I turned to another side and ran to the toilet.

——————

"Ha...ha...ha..." I leaned against a wall to catch my breath after searching hit and low for the toilet.

I sat down on the floor and wiped away my sweats as I had no more energy to walk any further.

"Mama, she's weird...there's a bench beside her but she chose the floor..." A little kid pointed at me and spoke to his mum with his baby-ish voice.

His mum panicked and quickly said sorry to me before carrying her child away.

I smiled awkwardly and then turned around because I didn't believe that boy's words.

Well, turns out he was right.

I sighed and got up from the floor, then sat on the bench that was just one step away from me.

I relaxed my body and looked up at the orange-ish, evening sky.

I tried to process what just happened between Ugetsu and me but I just don't get it.

Why would Ugetsu like me? I'm just an ordinary student that admires him and he is a professional violinist that has A LOT of admirers. Why me? Out of so many people??

"AHHHH!" I rubbed my head with frustration.

"No no no! I can't accept him. I CAN'T!"

"We were not meant to be together..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.5K 16
[๐’๐š๐ง๐ณ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
260K 7.9K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
631K 18.9K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
4.1K 129 5
[Yamaken x Reader x Slight!VariousOC] It all just started with a simple crush, you have no idea what is happening now.