DRIPPING DARKNESS

By thevoidlife

CONTINUATION OF MTV'S TEEN WOLF After the remaining Hunters fled from Beacon hills, the smell of gun powder... More

Introduction
Characters
Prologue
Ch-1: Chasing the Nightmare
Ch-2: New Setting
Ch-3: Wolf Stuff
Ch-4: Call Liam
Ch-5: Friends or Enemies? Part-(1)
Ch-6: Friends or Enemies? Part- (2)
Ch-7: Friends or Enemies? Part-(3)
Ch-8: One a.m on a rainy night
Ch-9: Amy?
Ch-10: There's a War Coming
Ch-11: The war of the dark ages
Ch-12: Liam Dunbar
Ch-13: Blink..ski?
Ch-14: Same old Stiles Stilinski
ch-15: Rain Drops and Intoxications
ch-16: You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?
Ch-17: Being Stiles as Lydia
Ch-18: A Journey worth remembering
Ch-19: Being back in Beacon Hills
Ch-20: A call from Scott McCall
Ch-21: Something's coming to beacon hills
Ch-22: Your plans Suck!
Ch-23: The banshee's premonition
Ch-24: Joyeux Anniversaire
Ch-25: FIR
Ch-26: Way to Sherrif's station
Ch-27: Bullets and Sirens
Ch-28: Revenge
Ch-29: The vision of Beacon Hills
Ch-30: Destiny
Ch-31: Vanished
Ch-32: The Rising of an Evil
Ch-34: Allison Argent is back

Ch-33: Kira Yukimura

36 1 0
By thevoidlife

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the deserts of California...

It was a night in the desert.

Something in that desert at that time was strange. The Owls were hooting and whistling in a mysterious tone, the rattlesnakes were hissing sensing some imminent danger around them, the cactus plants were moving slightly from the dry wind of the deserts. The sand dunes were the softest of golden hills, softly wind-sculpted as if they were ocean-born waves.

The dry sand particles, some being blown away by the wind, while the others being shaken from the tremors of something. Following the deep reverberations that came from under the ground, sands started moving off, and three pairs of sun-burned hands started to come out of it.

It was the skinwalkers.

They moved in the earth and appeared out of dust. They appeared to be very strong and agile. However, they were confused about what the cause of that earthquake could be.

Long before, the ancestors of the skinwalker knew about the attack of the Achylis. They heard all the legends all the myths about the war between free will and those who were against it. They were afraid if it was the Achylis itself.

Who was it?

Was it the demon herself?

They were trying to connect the dots while their eyes fell on the kitsune, levitating with her fox spirit in the air, trying to meditate, trying to reflect her inner self.

It turned back towards them, and it was none other than Kira Yukimura herself.

It's been a few years since Scott left Kira in the desert, to repay her debt to the Skinwalkers.

From the outlook of it, it was Scott to blame for leaving Kira like that, but that wasn't the case. It was not just Scott who spent nights after nights, days after days to try and convince her not to make her one with the skinwalkers, it was Lydia, Malia, Stiles, and others who were trying to convince her too.

But Kira denied all his requests, knowing that the kitsune spirit inside her could cause some serious accidents, accidents that could probably involve death because she had no command over it.

In the last few years when Scott and his pack were in Beacon Hills, protecting people from all other bad entities, Kira Yukimura was out in the deserts, trying to master her powers. within these years, she could now do combats not just with her sword, but with spears and also with other weaponaries, and that too, blindfolded.

She could summon the onis by herself, it didn't require her mother to do so. She could control their will, make them fight her enemies, all by her herself.

She went through hours of rigorous training, intense training sessions, gaining knowledge about Kitsunes and other spirits in the ancient scrolls buried deep under the deserts, that only the skinwalkers knew of.

After all this hard work, she could finally do it! she could conjure her inner fox by her conscious mind and channel her mind and her energy to let that spirit help her in her combats.

That fox spirit was not to be messed with. It was not just an alter ego of Kira, it became a part of her. She is the fox and the fox is her.

With the combined power of her skills, the fox spirit inside of her, and the army of onis she could summon, Kira Yukimura earned her place as the one-person-army. She was an unstoppable force now.

But all of that was not just for the sake of her getting to know her powers. Everyone who came to earth must have had a purpose, and so did Kira. The time when she was struggling to decide whether or not to come to repay her debts to the skinwalkers, was actually the time when she was about to meet her destiny, her purpose.

Kira always wanted to make all of her struggles, her efforts, and her hard work more meaningful. She had been helping the Nomads of the deserts, tribal people who had their settlement nearby the deserts. In times of intense drought and water shortage, Kira Yukimura would seldom summon lightning and make way for rainfall so that people would never have to suffer or die for lack of water.

And it was all because of her decision to leave Beacon Hills, sacrifice her accompaniment with her loved ones and friends, and just train with the skinwalkers and help out the people in their desperate times.

Meanwhile, when the Achylis came back from under the ground, the earthquake was not just confined to Beacon Hills and its native towns, the vibration of the earthquake was felt by one and all, including Kira and her allies, the skinwalkers.

"What's happening out there?", they asked.

The wind blew again, carrying the message towards the skinwalkers and her, that something out there was let out, something that was not supposed to come out.

"This is not a normal earthquake...something doesn't smell good..", Kira replied, her eyes fixed at the vast horizon of the point where the dry deserts ended and led its way to the city.

"That something better not be.....Is it who I think it is?", one of the younger skinwalkers asked. She was curious.

"Don't say that name... it's a bad omen here....where is it coming from?", the elder skinwalker asked, still looking for a possibility of signs of something, coming...coming towards their territories. But all she saw were the vast and vast stretches of golden brown sand particles wherever her eyes went.

"It's coming from the North....,I can sense it... "the younger skinwalker pointed her fingers towards the north direction.

"Do you know.... where it's from? Or what is happening?", another skinwalker spoke.

Kira smiled, "To know what is happening..... you need to know where it's coming from first.."

"What....what do you mean by that?"

"I mean...My senses say that it's coming from Beacon hills, and we need to find out why it's happening... And the only way to do that is by going there...We have to go there...we have to go to Beacon Hills..."

"the earth below is trying to say something.." the elder skinwalker said, leaving Kira's statement disregarded. She lowered her body to face her ears towards the ground, trying to receive the lowest possible frequency of sounds coming from below.

"What is it?" the young skinwalker asked, being curious. She stepped forward slowly.

"not something...someone is being brought back from the dead.."

"Someone?", Kira furrowed her eyebrows, her brain giving a slight clue of who it could have been, but still not coming to a firm conclusion.

"But it is not a normal resurrection, whoever is being brought back...the vessel of that body might have been brought back by some dark forces..I'm not quite sure about that.."

"I have a clue of who it might be," Kira said, leaving the rest of the skinwalkers' eyes on her.

She spoke, "I know it's against my duties that I obliged to do here, but I have to go to Beacon Hills they need me..."

"So you are trying to leave...Yukimura Kira? " the elder skinwalker asked on a serious note.

"I COULD HAVE HELPED THEM BEFORE! When the wild hunt happened, it was me who sensed the lightning and thunderstorms taking in somewhere far from here, but it was you people who stopped me from going there...and I was not okay with it but I had to respect your opinions and follow my obligations towards this place..."

"This is no time to argue.."

"Yes, it is! With all due respect, I have my right to speak...Would you ever leave one of your friends to die like that if you heard something terrible was coming to attack them? WOULD YOU?"

The skinwalkers were out of words for that question. All they did was serve a higher power, which they believed had existed in the deserts, they spent their whole lives trying to do that.

"yes I thought so...I'm going out regardless...even if you try to stand in my way, I will not hold myself back from going back to protecting my friends, my family.. you people can stay here and perfect the art of serving someone who never exists!"

The silence prevailed among the cold windy blows of that desert. That night Kira had left a question that made the skinwalkers ask about their very existence, they wondered whether they should stop Kira, or allow her to follow her mind, or maybe accompany her to save her friends, after all...she was there for them all this time.

---XXX---

A/N:

1) Do you think Kira should come back to Beacon Hills? Did she deserve to be left with the skinwalkers like that?

2) Do you think Theo should be a part of the McCall Pack?

3) If you were a banshee (even if you're not)...who's death can you foreshadow from this story so far? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.3K 25
Thank you all for over 10K reads. (When did that happen?) I love you so much (29.01.19) Thank you all for over 20K reads. I love you so much (19.07...
111K 4.2K 57
[BOOK 6] 10 YEARS LATER... Ten years ago, Aspen left Beacon Hills for good and never once looked back. The pack had mostly gone their separate ways o...
12.5K 234 16
3 years after the finale the pack are living somewhat normal lives, Scott is working as a vet at the Animal Clinic, Stiles is now the sheriff after t...
1.4K 76 48
This is a book; a fan-fiction of the MTV series Teen Wolf. I had an idea to add a character who is a hybrid between a vampire and a werewolf... And...