๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐Œ ( ๐™Ž๐˜พ๐˜ผ...

By TrissyBear18

The complete opposites of one another meet during the beginning of the end and the end of the beginning for t... More

โ†ฌ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘ โ†ซ
โš˜๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐Œโš˜
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ! + ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ข๐ฅ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•

5.8K 246 981
By TrissyBear18

✾ϟ

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

When he said he wanted see me every passing day, he really meant it. Now he won't stop visiting me everyday, even when I'm busy.

"Let me get the straight, so you're telling me that you're friends with another fatui harbinger?!" 

My head turns to my floating friend, I gave her a smile and a proud nod as we march towards his Elsa castle. "Isn't that weird? Is he like another Childe? I hope he has a lot of food," She rubs her stomach.

"Trust me, he's... far from that ginger," I emphasized, I forgot to tell him I'm bringing Paimon. I hope he doesn't freak out on her. 

"What do you mean?" She tilts her head. 

"Y-You'll know when you get there, he's an... okay person." I sheepishly smiled, putting a thumbs up. 

"Okay.." She sighed, "How long until we get there anyway? I feel like it's been an hour," She whined, swaying side to side. 

"We're almost there, I feel bad that he has to walk this long just to visit me too, I'm just returning the effort." I looked around, fixing the strap of my backpack. 

Now that I think about it, does he even walk? Or does he ask his people to carry him to the city? Yeah, he's the type to do that.

The cold morning breeze blows towards me, making me tuck my hair behind my ear to avoid my hair getting all frizzy. We went out this early because I didn't have anything to do today, thankfully. I might even have the whole week to myself.

Ever since we agreed on seeing each other every day, he's always the one visiting me and it doesn't always end well when he's around.

He sticks to me like a glue and he would curse at everyone who tries to talk to him. He's like a Koala, but an angry one with a bad mouth.

It's a good thing not all the people recognize him though, people would just give him the 'look' and go on their ways. Maybe because his resting face is just him glaring, he might've scared them away.

There was a time when two shogunates saw us and I think they recognized Scara because they got scared all of a sudden. Obviously, he ran his bad mouth at them. I guess no one finds it suspicious that I'm hanging out with a fatui harbinger, but people look really frightened of Scara.

I can see that he doesn't like the attention, but he stills comes to see me. I like that he's trying for me, he really sticks to his promises well. But one thing I didn't like when he's around is that he always pays. I don't even need it at all, I have enough money saved but he can be a really stubborn ice queen.

He even gave me a new weapon that cost almost my whole life, I'm thinking of not even using it. I want to worship it instead because of how much it cost.

That was really unnecessary but he keeps saying it's nothing to him, I literally wanted to choke myself then and there. Why is he even like that to me? I completely forgot we're supposed to be enemies.

The thought of him just using me to get answers from the electro archon is still in my mind, but I don't think he wants that.

He seems... genuine about his actions. What if he just likes me? No way, he's got someone else already. How many times do I have to recall that in my head?

I guess that's how he is when you get closer to him, he must've treated his past girlfriend like that too.

I cover half of my eyes from the bright sunlight as I look up, "We're here!" I announced, glancing over my shoulder to see Paimon barely floating anymore and almost touching the ground.

"F-Finally..." She breathes out, kneeling on the soil now.

"Come on, this thing is so heavy. Shouldn't I be the tired one?" I scoffed, fixing the strap of my four feet tall backpack.

She doesn't reply and just kept catching her breath. I sighed at her and stepped towards the familiar huge gate that I always go in to.

"Hi young fellows," I gave a toothy smile to the two guards who I always meet when I come here. I suddenly got deja vu of what I did when I first came here... never mind that.

"M-Ms. (Y/N)! Good morning to you, you're quite early today." They both bow a little when they noticed me coming their way.

"Yes, I'm going to camp here!" I turned to my side to show them my backpack of goodies.

"Camping? Where exactly, Ms. (Y/N)?" One of them spoke up, scanning my backpack up and down.

"You'll see," I chuckled and looked back to Paimon who was slowly regaining energy to follow up to me.

After a little chit chat, they let me in to the Arendelle castle. It was a bit crowded in his place today and I didn't recognize some of the faces, but a lot of people still greeted me. There must be something going on here.

"Why is everyone greeting you? You're famous here?" Paimon whispers as she tugs on my sleeve to move closer to me.

"Yeah, it's because I'm friends with their captain grumpy pants 9000." I wave back to the people passing by me.

"Captain what?" She gaped.

"Oh, Ms. (Y/N), you're here!" A man approaches us, he's holding a cup of coffee and a folder in his hands. I think his name was Alex if I recall, he's one of the people tasked to pick flowers every month for Scara's girlfriend.

"Good morning, where's your grumpy boss?" I nodded at him.

"Lord Scaramouche is in a meeting right now, he wanted me to tell you that as soon as you came in." He chuckled, "But I think he'll be done soon don't worry, I didn't expect you to arrive this early." He added with a smile.

"Of course, he wouldn't want to miss this beautiful face in the morning." I joked, nudging Paimon beside me to have some moral support but she looked dehydrated.

"Need... Energy..." I hear her breathing out but I couldn't make out the other words.

"Actually, can we eat fir-"

Suddenly, Paimon throws herself to Alex and snatches the cup from his hands, gulping it all in a swift.

"Shit," I gasped and looked at Alex, who was shocked at what had just happened. "I-I'm sorry, she must've been thirsty as he-"

"It's okay, I-I'll get another one, I'll be right back!" He receives the cup back from Paimon and dashes away.

"That was rude! Don't do that," I scolded, making her face me but I was met with a wide eyed Paimon instead. Did she see a ghost?

"W-What did I just drink?" She asked in a monotone after a moment of silence.

"Black coffee?" I questioned, raising a brow. Was that not coffee?

"I... I-I..." She couldn't utter a single word so my heart started racing.

"WHY? WHAT DID IT TASTE LIKE?! TALK TO ME," I slightly shook her in a panic but she just stared at nothing with her mouth slightly parted.

"Beer."

"What?"

"I think... it was beer." My mouth dropped.

"AND YOU DRANK IT ALL?!" I blurted out, gripping her shoulders.

She didn't reply but she just slowly drifted down to the floor, laying there. "Don't black out on me," I muttered under my breath.

I held her up and carried her, hurrying to the room where the doctor is but it's three stories up to there and I still have my heavy ass backpack on me.

'I don't get paid enough for this shit.'

I blew my hair to my side and began climbing the stairs like it's an 8,000 meter high mountain. Everyone looked really busy going somewhere so they just let me be and walk to the side to make way for me.

Eventually, after climbing to the peak of mount everest, I reached the hospital room. I scanned the whole room, out of breath and practically dying, until I spot the one and only doctor who gave me those pregnancy tests. He was writing something on his chart while walking towards my way, he looked up suddenly when he noticed me.

"Ms. (Y/N)-"

"S-She's out, d-doctor." I managed to breathe out, carrying Paimon on my hands like I'm offering her as some sacrifice.

He immediately puts his chart down and examines her state, "She has a high temperature, it's best to let her rest now. She also reeks of... is that booze?" He sniffed a little, rubbing his chin.

"She drank a whole beer just because she was so thirsty," I stated, laying her down on the closest mattress.

"Hmm, that must be it and beer you say?" He questioned, putting his hands behind him. I just nodded in reply and crossed my arms, still stunned about her actions.

She must be really drunk right now.. and hungry. She should've told me she was that thirsty, but at least we're here now.

"Oh, that must be for Lord Dottore's, he's the only one who drinks that whenever he comes here." He grinned, looking like he's thinking about something.

Who now? He must be another fatui harbinger.

"Anyway, sorry about that, I'll give her a cold bag while she's still out," He cleared his throat and went to his desk.

I nodded and looked back at the sleeping fairy, her face was all red and her mouth curled up in a weird smile. She was also rubbing her stomach for some reason, isn't she sleeping?

The doctor comes back and placed a cold bag on her forehead which made her face frown a little, then she mumbles something about sweet madame so I didn't bother wanting to hear the rest. 

"Why are they having a meeting this early? I know Scara doesn't wake up this early," I asked, making him turn back to me. 

"I heard he scheduled it early since he has something important to do later," He replied, heating the water pot. "He even had a last minute announcement about it, everyone was in a panic. Archons..." He sighed, leaning on the counter. 

Maybe it was a bad idea coming here today, I could go tomorrow though. Why didn't he tell me he had important things to do? A light bulb suddenly appeared on top of my head as if I have another weird idea. No, I'm not gonna do that disguise thing... again. 

"Where's their meeting at?" I smiled at the doctor, hopeful that he tells me. "I won't interrupt them, I'll just watch," I grinned. 

"...Top floor, beside the radio room." He hesitantly replied, going back to the water pot that is boiling now. 

I hurriedly got up and went to the door, "Thank you! Take care of my hungry friend, doc." I beamed and received a slight nod from him before putting my bag beside the bed where Paimon is. 

I rushed out the door and climbed more sets of long ass stairs, tripping a lot in the process. But I still made it, and just as I expected, there were a lot of people there going in and out of the room. What's the meeting even about? Free real estates? I'd want one too if it is. 

I walk closer to the big door to the room where everyone is walking in and out, some of the people greeted me and walked in so I followed them behind to enter too. It surprised me knowing how big the room actually is, the ceiling was made of glass so the light shone in the whole room, there was also a huge oval-shaped table in the middle where everyone was seated. 

The room was decorated with framed paintings on the sides, complimenting the colors of the walls and floor, there was a lot of paper scattered on the table. The urge to make a scene is running through my veins, but I just held myself back. I'm not going to risk my life this day, not again. 

"And that... concludes my proposal, we should still be wary in the process of shipping them." A blue haired man spoke up, pointing to the map attached to the giant board in front of the oval table.

He's wearing a glowing blue earring on one ear and a half mask, he looks like a doctor and has pointy teeth too. Is he some kind of shark?

"Yes, sir." The agents, who are seated, agreed with him. 

"See? I just made things easier, thank me with another beer, Balladeer." He then looked over to his side where Scara is seated. 

"Just fucking finish this so it'll be over already, fuck-face." I hear his unpleasant reply and very familiar scoff. 

My face brightened when I spot him sitting at the end of the table, which makes him in the middle. He was only wearing a fit black tank top, black arm gloves, and his indigo hair was messy looking like he just woke up.

Khail was seated adjacent to him so he tried to fix Scara's hair but he refused and mouthed something to stop him, he looked really annoyed at his boss which was quite funny. I saw how Scara leaned his head on his hand and stared boredly at the person talking while his his other hand played with his pen.

I slowly walked to the group of people beside the person speaking so I can get a better view of the cranky balladeer seated at the back, I held back a chuckle as I peek in between the two people in front of me. 

"Hmm, we shouldn't go there.. cliffs there are steeper than a fucking ass," My heart raced for a moment when the man began speaking again, I held my breath to stop laughing. 

The other men who are seated chuckled a little but Scara was the most unbothered one, he looks like he doesn't even want to be here. His eyelids were slowly shutting but he forcibly opened them wide, blinking repeatedly. He just sighed and leaned back, his cheek was smushing out from the weight of his head leaning on his hand.

One of the people in front of me, who's supposed to be my shield, suddenly turned to his side to write something on the counter so I was in plain sight now. I slightly peered my head so I can have a clearer view, but I made eye contact with the balladeer.

'I'm not (Y/N), I'm Ms. Kiz Mah Azh' Yeah, I should say that. But... never mind.

I saw how his head slowly lifted from his palm and never took his eyes off me, his eyebrows slowly met and his mouth parting slightly in unison. He glanced at the blue haired man speaking, then back at me, his eyes were wide as ever like he didn't look sleepy just earlier.

I chuckled a little and smiled at him, "Hi," I mouthed and waved my hand at him. He squinted his eyes and placed his hands on the flat surface in front of him, slightly leaning on the table closer.

"What the fuck?" He mouthed back, putting his pen down.

"Still busy?" I chuckled softly, glancing around me to see if people notice us talking like this. 

"I'm not after this whole bullshit, why?" He glanced at the people around him too. 

"Liar," I grinned, but I knew he saw what I said. 

"Did you just call me a fucking liar?" He crossed his arms, even though we were like ten feet apart, I could already make out what he's saying. 

"It's free real estate," I mouthed in almost a mumble but he only narrowed his eyes more at me.

"What? Fucking say that again?" I held back a laugh as his face contorted to confusion even more, he slowly got up from his seat without taking his eyes off mine.

"What's wrong, Balladeer?" The blue haired man noticed him getting up, "I'm almost done here, don't get too excited, I know you'll miss me." He added, closing a folder on his hand with a sound. 

"Oh, yeah? A damn snail is faster if I compare it to your slow ass," He huffed and plopped back down on his seat, crossing his arms grumpily. There were some people laughing at his reply but they composed themselves immediately.

"I'm quite offended, but sure, I'll be extra slower if you say so." The man sarcastically shrugged and continued what he's doing.

"Go fuck yourself," Scara sighed, turning his attention back to me. He slightly raised his eyebrows as if he wants me to say something, he didn't have an annoyed expression now unlike earlier.

"Are you almost done?" I mouthed to him and I just received a nod from him in return.

"Answer my damn question earlier, woman." He mouthed back, covering the side of his mouth in a curve shape with his hand.

"I said it's free real e-estate," My mouth trembled from stopping myself from laughing.

"I can't understand shit," He huffed and pursed his lips, I can see that he was getting agitated. He looks cute getting annoyed. 

"I'll tell you later," I properly mouthed this time, giving him a slight smile.

"But we're talking right now, what the fuck?" He raised a brow, making me confused now. We're not really talking though, I don't understand him sometimes and this is one of them. 

"I'll see you later, Queen Elsa." I chuckled and playfully winked at him, waving my hand lowly at him. 

"Okay, Rosetta." He scoffed, waving his hand back with a slight blush on his cheeks. He named me after the garden fairy from Tinkerbell, because I like flowers. 

I happily scooted out of the room, bumping into some people in the process. Some were already leaving the room so I'm guessing they're almost done, I'll just wait for him.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

"Damn, and you're still not done after all of that?" I asked in a monotone, looking at each of the empty plates on the table by Paimon's bed.

"I feel like I'm in a free hotel right now, (Y/N). Their food is amazing!" She said as she devoured a whole dumpling in one bite.

"We're in free real estates," I almost whispered the last part and waved my hands dramatically in the air. 

She eyed me confusingly before chewing again, "Seriously... where's your friend anyway? I feel like I can live here with just enough food." She glanced around the room.

"I just told you, we're in free rea-"

"They said Ms. (Y/N)'s here, my lord! Did you see her? Aren't you excited? She's your..."

"I fucking know that, I'm not blind, you dumb shit. Get your fucking hands off me,"

We jumped in surprise when we hear faint voices just outside the room, very familiar ones too. "Is that-"

The door busts open, revealing an excited assistant and an annoyed balladeer. "Ms. (Y/N)! Oh dear, you're so early!" Khail rushes up to me and grabs my hands as I stumbled a little. 

"I just wanted to arrive early." I scratched my head, giving him a slight smile. 

"Why are you here in the hospital room anyway, Ms. (Y/N)?" He tilted his head, scanning the room.

"What the hell? Since when were you sick?" Scara steps up to reach for my forehead but I avoided him and stepped back. 

"I'm not sick," I exclaimed, making them look at each other then back at me. "I brought a close friend of mine.." I moved to the side for them to have a view of Paimon, who was silently eating with a little shocked face. 

"Oh, hello uh.. miss..?" Khail was the first to speak, he approached Paimon with a smile on his face. 

"I'm Paimon, nice to meet you! Your food is good here!" She squealed and devoured another sushi roll. 

"What the hell is that thing?" Scara makes a horrible greeting, making me gasp.

"I'm not a thing!" Paimon yelled out after swallowing all the food in her mouth.

"Hey, don't be rude-"

"Not that thing, that thing." He then pointed to my four feet tall backpack on the side of her bed. 

"I'm still not a thing!" She grumpily huffed, putting her hands on her waist. Khail haves a bite of her food and began eating with her too.

"It's... a surprise," I simply replied, making him raise a brow.

"A surprise, what the fuck is in there? A clown?" He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms at me. 

"Might be," I copied him, crossing my arms too. 

"We need to talk," He steps closer and grabs my hand, I was expecting he'd grab my arm but okay. He leaves me no chance to tell the two hungry people and pulls me to the corner of the room.

"What's wrong? You look like you just woke up earlier," I chuckled at his state. 

He sighs and rubs his whole face, "One of my stupid colleagues is here, he's leaving later so don't worry. I don't want his idiotic ass sitting around my residence, that fucker just called a useless meeting out of nowhere." He leaned on the desk and crossed his arms.

"So, you came to rant to me?" I tilted my head, sitting on the mattress in front of him.

"Partially, yeah. For the other part, what you did earlier was fucking dangerous. What if that red-eyed freak saw you?" His eyebrows furrowed at me. 

"But he didn't see me," I shrugged, pursing my lips. 

He deeply sighed and ruffled his hair, "Still, he's one nosey bitch... what the fuck were you saying earlier anyway?" He turned his attention back to me.

"Oh," I exclaimed, recalling what I said almost made me laugh. "I just said.. you looked like a sleepyhead." I'll just tell him later when I proceed with my plans. 

He only gave a blank stare and didn't move a single bit, "Should I have-" before I could finish what I'm saying, he shoves a pillow on my face and I hear his footsteps walking away. 

"The fuck..." I hear him mumble as I throw the pillow away, his ears were red while going back to Khail. Was that some kind of reflex?

I chuckle to myself and follow up to him, they were done eating so they decided to bring us to Scara's office and stay there since he was skeptical about his colleague for some reason. It was Paimon's first time here so she looked the most amazed. 

"We're in a fatui's office!" Her face beamed as she looked around, she's like a kid going to a museum for the first time. 

But something felt off in his office, it was weirdly clean. It's not that it's not always clean but his room is always stacked with papers and books but today, it was cleaner. This is perfect for camping!

I put my backpack by his desk and immediately noticed how shiny the flat surface is, did he get a new desk? I leaned closer to it and slightly opened each of the drawers, the folders are organized and less messy. 

"What?" 

"OH SHIT!" I flailed my arms in surprise, it took me long to realize the balladeer was standing just beside me. "Ohh... they cleaned your office?" I exhaled a little, holding my chest.

"Huh?" He raised a brow, "I fucking cleaned it," He pointed to himself. 

"That's... unusual?" I scoffed, trying to process what he said. "What's up with you? You're so diligent these days," I chuckled softly, nudging his arm. 

"No reason," He got up from leaning on his desk and walked to the door, crossing his arms. 

His office is always messy when I come here, I've always imagined he was the lazy type. I remember Khail saying he's a clean freak, why didn't he clean his office sooner though?

"Ms. (Y/N)!" Khail called out, walking up to me with Paimon. "What's in your backpack? I heard from Ms. Paimon it's a surprise," He grinned, clasping his hands. 

"Just because (Y/N) said it is," She grumbled.

"Backpack, backpack~" I began singing, grabbing my backpack.

"Backpack, backpack~" They sang along, stepping closer to me while I open it up.

"On the backpack loaded up with things and knick-knack's too~" I took out a giant striped blanket and tupperwares of food.

"Anything that you might need I got inside for you~" They cooed, helping me get the food out. They were still hot, thankfully. 

"Backpack, backpack~" I slid out the utensils and paper towels while they unfold the blanket.

"Yea-

"That piece of shit.." We stopped when we hear Scara mutter when two of his men told him something. "Hey, I'll be right fucking back, don't do anything shitty." Scara glances at us before leaving the room with two men by his side. 

"Good luck, my lord!" Khail yells out to him as the door made a slam sound. Aw, I wanted to have a picnic with him too, I'll just call him later.

They both helped move the table away from the middle so they can put the blanket there, while I carefully set the food and silverwares on the blanket. We gather and sit on the blanket, getting the food that we want to eat. Are they still not full from earlier?

"What even is this? It smells like death!" Paimon sniffs the food and makes a disgusted face while covering her nose.

"And that's for Scarapoochie," I laughed as she hands me the plate of sushi rolls with wasabi.

"Lord Scaramouche loves spicy food," Khail remarked, raising his pointing finger to the air. I put the plate beside my food and also placed other food beside it for him later, he probably hasn't eaten yet.

"You two seem so close, how did you meet him, (Y/N)?" Paimon turns to me, chewing. 

How did we even meet? We just kept bumping into each other, first in Liyue, now here. We just became friends because we kept seeing each other, I guess he's really interesting and he reminds me of someone which I don't know who. 

"He's my dad," I simply replied, earning a loud gasp from Khail in just a second. 

"Lord Scaramouche is your father?! Wait, I thought... Oh, never mind, p-please don't mind me. Oh, would you look at that? Egg rolls!" He blurted out in a panic, slightly glancing at the door for something. He stacked egg rolls on his spoon and devoured it whole.

"Seriously, (Y/N). First Childe, now that guy with a vulgar mouth!" She gave a doubtful hum, crossing her arms. 

"He can be nice... well, sometimes." I chuckled sheepishly, looking at Khail. "Scara is a soft person, he's just shy and he doesn't want to show it a lot." I added with a small smile. 

"He's just like that towards you, he was glaring like he's going to eat Paimon!" She exclaimed, grabbing one of the steamed buns. 

"Hmm, I could confirm that Lord Scaramouche wasn't this nice before." Khail stated, making us turn to him. 

"See? He's scary!" Paimon whispered in almost a shout, shaking my shoulders a bit but I didn't mind her.

"What do you mean?" I asked in full curiosity. Maybe he was just afraid of showing this side to him to everyone.

"Well, when I was still in training, he's indeed the scary type. He doesn't talk a lot, he often curses at everyone who speaks to him, he's easily angered by a little mistake, and... he doesn't hesitate to kill." He chuckled and scratched his head.

"He's worse than Childe!" Paimon gasps, tugging on my sleeve but I still didn't mind her.

"But..."

"But?" I questioned.

"When Sir Tartaglia invited him to Liyue and he came back, he was suddenly less... scary? Then, I became his assistant after he fired the last one," He held his chest and smiled.

Childe invited him to Liyue? Was that the time when we first bumped into each other? I didn't know that.

"When Lord Scaramouche came back, he was a little bit nicer and he started talking more! Everyone was so shocked, he looked satisfied about something." He gestured and balled his hands into fists, "I remember one time he almost choked an agent to death when he found out a certain someone was coming to Inazuma, Lord Scaramouche was so excited!" He chuckled and continued eating.

Poor guy... But he became nice because of that? I guess that's good for him, he should be more expressive. He was waiting for a certain someone? Could it be-

"Why the fuck does it smell lik- WHAT THE HELL?!" The door busts open revealing the one and only balladeer, who looked annoyed again. 

"Join us, my lord!" Khail waves at him happily. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He shuts the door and steps toward us.

"Isn't it obvious? It's a picnic, Queen Elsa." I showed my food to him. 

"But I have a fucking table?" He confusingly pointed to it which is at the corner where we put it. 

"That wouldn't be called a picnic then, we won't make a mess that's why we have a blanket. I'll clean it if ever," I sheepishly smiled, patting the space beside me for him to sit and only receiving an eye roll from him. 

"You don't have to," He muttered and crossed his arms.

"Lord Scaramouche!" The door opens again before Scara was about to sit, making us flinch in surprise. 

"What now?" He clenched his jaw and stepped towards the man at the door. 

"You told me to come to your office, my lord." He fixed his glasses.

"Oh yeah, four eyes," Scara scoffed at him and sarcastically crossed his arms. "Cancel all my missions and meetings for this week," He replied without hesitation, making us turn our attention to him. Even Khail looked stunned.

"All of it? But my lord.. some of them are quite importa-" 

"Didn't you fucking hear me?" His jaw moved aggressively now. 

"Y-Yes, my lord. I'll inform the superiors!" The poor man with glasses blurted out, bowing a little. "What should our reason be, my lord?" He asked before writing something on the paper he's holding. 

Scara glanced at me before whispering something to the man, that was weird. "O-Okay, got it, my lord." He bowed again before stepping out the room. 

Scara sighed and trudged back towards us, "Give me a damn break..." He whispered wearily and plopped down beside me. 

We were too shocked at what happened so we only stared at each other to see who talks first, "My lord... are you on vacation!?" Khail spoke first, almost gasping in happiness.

"Where's my fucking food?" He ignored him as I pointed to the food beside me, he grabs it and starts eating.

"The whole week? Why'd you cancel them, aren't they important?" I tilted my head at him as he chews on his food. 

"They're not important," He emphasized, aggressively mixing his spicy soba. "That fucker called me for no damn reason and left, I wanted to kill him right there.." He muttered grumpily. 

He was ranting to me again, which I find cute for some reason. I feel like he's bottling up his thoughts and just didn't have anyone to talk to, I'm glad he's slowly opening up. 

I also feel like he's doing these things for me, which I don't understand. He's so confusing.

"So, this was your damn surprise?" He questioned, side eyeing me. 

"Nope, there's more." I lied, I just wanted him to eat a lot since he was so busy. "H-How does it taste?" I smiled with my eyes closed, I know he likes spicy food so much. 

"...Bad."

"Oh," I smiled more, showing my teeth now. "Is that so? Do you know how much blood and sweat I wasted?" I tilted my head and held his shoulder.

"I'm fucking kidding, they're good. You made them?" He chuckled at me, pushing my hand away gently.

"Of course not, why would I go here just to give you food?" I rolled my eyes at him sarcastically. 

"I just said it's good, what the fuck?" He elbowed my arm harshly, glaring at me while chewing his food.

"Why are you hitting me?" I looked down on his arm and glared back at him. He stifled a laugh, hitting me again. "What the hell?" I scoffed and hit him back.

We suddenly hear the sound of one's throat clearing, the two in front of us were not moving with wide eyes. The soba slipped off of the chopsticks from Paimon's hands while Khail's face was stuffed with the steamed buns.

"Shit," Scara mumbled and sat up properly, going back to eating while I did the same. 

The two looked at each other then back at us, I just smiled at them and waved my hand signaling for them to continue eating and ignore what we did just now.

"Lord Scaramouche!"

We jump in surprise again when we heard multiple knocks at the door, it never stops. 

Scara suddenly spits the food out of his mouth and coughed aggressively, "Fuck you, what is it this time?!" He put his food down and got up.

One of his men enters the room with an envelope in his hand, "A letter from one the superiors, my lord." Scara immediately snatches the paper in his hand and goes back to sit next to me, the man got the idea and bowed a little before leaving.

"What is it, my lord?" Khail asks as we both look at the envelope on his hand. 

"I'll fucking read it later," He clicked his tongue and placed the envelope between us, which made me glance down at it. 

It was a red envelope with striped patterns, there was a cursive text at the bottom corner that says 'Balladeer, S. K.' , that must be his initials. But what's 'K' for? 

"What's the letter 'K' in your name?" I looked up at him, making him turn to me. 

"Kiss my ass," He simply replied and scoffed, taking a sip of his drink. I harshly slapped his back that made a sound, making him hiss in pain, "Shit!" 

"You have so many names, I'm going to start believing it's actually 'Kiss my ass'," I chuckled at him as he leaned on his hand to support his weight.

"...It's Kunikuzushi," He pursed his lips and looked down. 

"What?" I blinked at him. 

"My real name," He nodded and looked back up at me, "Kunikuzushi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 609 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...
198K 7.3K 68
Y/n had lived a depressing life, and he gets the excited chance to travel Teyvat. Why wouldn't he? During the first few days of his travel, he sees a...
47.4K 1.5K 40
"...im not gonna lie, that was pretty cringe." What happens when an impulsive but also immature person gets chucked into a game that they're in love...
37.1K 1.4K 29
โ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ...โž ๐™พ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ป PLEASE GO READ THE REWRITE ON MY PROFILE!!!! Cover credits: @ IllaOhara on Twitter Scaramouch...