Why Him? [ YiZhan FF ]✔

By Jxxxsuhh

" Out of everyone you had to fall for him? " Eight years ago Yibo's heart broke because his crush had a crush... More

Sneak Peek
Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

1.3K 108 9
By Jxxxsuhh

As soon as Yibo said that he was bisexual, Zhan's face it up, even though he was smiling on the outside, inside he was blasting with thousand emotions, it was as though he finally had a hope, a light at the end of the tunnel, all these years his fears of getting rejected was what clouded Zhan, but today it was evident he had " Maybe you should try to confess, who knows that guy might feel different as well" Yibo suggested, Zhan knew evidently, that he had " Hope... I have a new hope that I still might have a chance, I'll try to confess my feelings" Yibo smiled giving him a thumbs up, while Zhan stood there looking at Yibo with that new found hope gleaming inside of him.

***

" You seem to be happy, did something good happen?" Xuan asked as she finished ordering the food. Zhan immediately went back to his cold face " Why do I see you often nowadays? You never visited me when I was a freshman, now you have become regular with your visits? Is there any motive behind these visits?" Xuan grinned " Oh I have a motive, something caught my eye or should I say someone?" she sipped her water while Zhan rolled his eyes, he brushed the thought of and began speaking once again " Yesterday, Yibo told me that he is Bisexual" Zhan smiled happily, while Xuan raised her brows clapping in slow motion " Congrats baby brother, when is your wedding?".

Zhan rolled his eyes once again in annoyance "What wedding? I haven't even confessed yet" Xuan leaned in "What's stopping you now?" Zhan sighed " Even though he is Bisexual, his preference seem to be women than men, so I have to be really careful and moreover we, I mean from his point of view started off in a wrong foot, hence I have to warm upto him first then proceed to show my feelings" Xuan nodded in agreement " Well all the best Zhan~" she said as the food arrived.

***

" Bro, when will you be done? I'm damn hungry" Ziyi who had come with her friend to purchase some sporting equipment was waiting till her friend had finished purchasing, but her hunger was overtaking her and hence making her cranky. As she did she saw a familiar looking person by the store opposite to her.

"Do you think you can escape me Xuan?! You very well know that I will do everything within my power to get you, you can't run away from me!" Xuan shuddered under the man's touch as he squeezed her wrist to the point where she was getting blue and purple bruises. "Let me go, you jerk!" Xuan shouted trying to push him back while the guy showed no signs to budge. Ziyi, who saw this all, rushed to help Xuan. She kicked the guy from behind making him stumble and fall onto the ground. The impact of the kick made Xuan hit her arm at the pillar, but he was glad that she was free.

"WHAT THE HELL! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" The guy screamed angrily while Ziyi shrugged as she helped Xuan to stand properly " I don't care, neither did I ask" she turned towards Xuan and smiled " Let's go ~" she said in a calm tone, making Xuan smile. The two girls left the place, while the guy boiled in rage, since everyone was looking at him, he angrily left the place due to the embarrassment caused earlier by Ziyi.

Ziyi helped Xuan to sit on a bench, while she rushed to get something. A few minutes later she came back with a bag and a can of cold drink, which she placed upon Xuan's chin making her turn around in surprise " Did I startle you?" asked Ziyi in a low tone, while Xan nodded " A little bit, thank you for helping me out" Xuan said taking a sip of the cold drink, while Ziyi hummed, she wasn't sure how to ask what had happened, but she did really want to know what did actually happen. " Who was the guy from earlier?" Ziyi asked, being straight on her point, making Xuan laugh.

" I knew you would ask me, but that's actually quite straightforward....but I like you that way" Xuan said while inhaling and then proceeding to speak "He's my fiancé" she said in a monotone. This made Ziyi turn her head in such a force that resulted in startling Xuan "Fiancé?" Xuan nodded " Yes, I do have or had a fiancé, I actually broke up my engagement with him three months ago, but he doesn't seem to let go of me" Ziyi was confused, she couldn't understand what was going on from the time Xuan had mentioned 'Fiancé' Ziyi made a confused expression " I don't understand, back up a little bit for me".

Xuan sighed "Do you know the Xiao group of Pharmacy?" Xuan asked to which Ziyi nodded

  " I'm the eldest daughter of the Xiao group and Zhan is the heir to the group of pharmacies, because our entire family had been into field of medicine, let it be our grandfather, grandmother, father or our aunts and uncles even my cousins, I decided to pursue medicine as well just like my father and decided to be a doctor. The thing is since my mother was the only child of grandfather, so she had to take over business of being a loan shark, which my father took care together after the marriage but you see, our family had such a huge and powerful name generation after generation, we the kids are engaged only with the reputed families who have a great name in the society as well and that is how I got engaged with Yuchen the only heir of Cao group of Civil firm when I was 15, but it was around the same time that I had gone to US to pursue my studies and I realized that even though I liked men, I rather preferred women than be with a man" Xuan paused as she looked at Ziyi.

"During my stay in US I did date many but later had to come back to China, I did understand my fate but still kept it a secret to my father that I liked women, I did date many even after coming back to China, in fact it was no secret, many did know about it, but due to my family status none never really bothered me" Ziyi bit her lower lip " Then why did you end your engagement with that guy?" she asked curiously, Xuan held Ziyi's hand while looked straight in her eyes " At first when I met you, I intended to only tease you a bit and fool around with you, but the more I saw you and the more I got to know you, I genuinely found you interesting and wanted to get to know you more personally" Ziyi pulled her hand back making Xuan look at her hand.

" So what you're saying is that you were fooling around with me when you knew that I was interested in you all along?" she asked, while Xuan nodded " You're mean" Ziyi replied while taking out aloe vera gel from the bag she bought and started applying it on the bruise over Xuan's wrist. Xuan flinched in pain " I'm sorry, but I did find you interesting and wanted to know more about you, in the end I ended my engagement because I genuinely was thinking to date you more seriously, if so actually date you properly" Ziyi just listened to what Xuan had to say, she finished putting on the bandage over Xuan's wrist and looked at her and sighed "How can I trust you?" Ziyi perked her eyebrows up, making Xuan laugh.

She stretched her hand and cupped Ziyi's face while bringing her face closer to hers "I've never asked anyone to be my girlfriend even though I did date many, so here I am asking you Meng Ziyi to be my girlfriend, will you be my girlfriend ?" Xuan asked, Ziyi bit her bottom lip once again and then closed the gap between the two lips. She placed her lips upon Xuan's lips., while the initial shock took over Xuan, she later responded the kiss by moving her lips as well, while Ziyi moved her lips to match Xuan's face, after Ziyi pulled back from the kiss, she smiled looking Xuan straight in the eye and nodded " Yes~" she said while Xuan smiled kissing her once again.

***

" You have to be careful with that chemical, I rather you let me handle it, you stay by my side" Zhan who was in his lab was joined by Yibo earlier after Yibo repeatedly called him because his classes had ended earlier than expected and he was in no mood to return back to his dorm rooms, surprisingly he was hanging out with Zhan more and more everyday, no one had any complaints, especially Zhan, he was more than happy to be by side of Yibo, it was just Yibo was bit of a curious child and the lab Zhan worked was quite dangerous filled with compound chemical's that were quite dangerous.

Yibo sat beside Zhan, while he handled a slide carefully and placed it under the microscope, the atmosphere was silent once again as Zhan began to study his slide and Yibo was bored once again. He sighed resting his head on the table "I came here since I was feeling bored and now I'm bored here as well" Yibo sighed once again but this time with a pout. Zhan looked at him and smiled to see Yibo pout, it made his heart flutter but at the same time a bit sad since he couldn't cheer up Yibo. "Should we go out?" Zhan asked Yibo, making him spring up straight " Where?" Yibo asked curiously " Anywhere you like" Yibo thought for a minute or two and replied with excitement " What about Gaming Arcade ?" Zhan laughed seeing how excited Yibo was and nodded his head " Sure, let me place the coat in the locker and get my bag" he said walking over to his locker.

Later ...

Zhan and Yibo walked side by side to the arcade just like Yibo had suggested, maybe Yibo had innocently suggested to go to the arcade, but to Zhan it seemed like a date, even though he had a calm and collected face on the outside, inside he was just a mess, he had an excitement of a child inside his heart, he was just happy that he got to hang out with Yibo outside of the college. But his happiness didn't last long as he heard a familiar voice calling his name. Even though the voice was familiar to him, it was also the voice he never really wanted to hear again in his life.

" Zhan? Am I dreaming? Is it really you Zhan?" the voice said, Zhan halted in his place while Yibo stopped as well seeing Zhan stop on his tracks. He was not sure what was happening, but Zhan had tensed up all of sudden. Zhan looked up at the guy face to face "Zifan!" the said guy smiled while Zhan stood there like a statue, meanwhile Yibo had no idea what was going on.

"I thought I was dreaming seeing you here, damn you still look the same" Zifan said making Zhan roll his eyes "Maybe it's a dream for you, but you are my nightmare, now if you excuse me, I have to go" Zhan said walking to Yibo, as soon as he moved, Zifan held his by his wrist making him halt "Now~ What's the rush? We met each other after what like six years? Why are you in a hurry to leave?" Zhan shook his hand off and spoke in a calm tone to show he wasn't bothered by him " Seven years Zifan! Seven years and I'm in no mood to stay and chat with you, I have other work to do" he said walking over to Yibo. Zifan then noticed Yibo and smirked " Oooh~ I see you caught up with a new bunny now? Is he good? He is your friend or what? Cause if he is just your friend then..." Zifan said while Zhan gulped. He held Yibo's hand and walked faster trying to get away from Zifan.

As he did Zifan stood there laughing at Zhan's action, while Zhan picked up his pace still holding Yibo's hand, Yibo still had no idea what was going on but he quietly followed Zhan, knowing Zhan he might explain himself later. But somehow this made Yibo smile even though he was supposed to be concerned for Zhan. 

***

To Be Continued ...

Name: Guo Zifan

Age: 23

Pharmacology Major, Zhan's childhood friend and ex boyfriend. Heir to Guo group of industries. 

( PS: Zifan is Zhan's band mate from X Nine ) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 19K 42
What happens, when Wang Yibo falls in love with the person he hate most. Wang Yibo and Xiao zhan, they are opponents of each other in high school.Mor...
60.3K 3.1K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
126K 7.8K 29
A simple love story/ fan fiction , i won't be harsh on your heart 😌✨💘 -"are you crazy?" -"Yes I am, crazy over you" Xiao zhan is a new student in t...
18.8K 1.5K 18
Xiao Zhan was always someone who smiled no matter what situation he was in. He always tried to make the best out of everything. Wang Yibo was a quiet...