Wedding In Pandemic ( Complet...

By Spmoonchild3

Weddings are always special. But when it is your cousin's wedding it is even more. Maya is a sweet independe... More

THE BEGINING
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED
ANCIENT HISTORY
BLAST FROM THE PAST
THE DAY WE MET
EVIL INCARNATE
RUTHLESS
ICECREAM KISS
SKY IS PINK AIR IS PURPLE
EUPHORIA
BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS
DESIRE OF THE SOUL
WHIRLWIND
BETRAYAL, LIES AND PAIN
JUMPSTART TO REALITY
TWISTING TIMES
BLISS
HOME
BITTERSWEET
WHOOPSIE
LOCKED IN
RELAPSE
MISCHIEF RUNS IN THE FAMILY
REDEMPTION
DUST AND COBWEBS
HIGHWAY TO HELL
BLOOM
IN THE CLEAR
DESIRE
UNINVITED
DIABLO RETURNS
AFTER SPRING COMES FALL
DUSTY PAGES
ALL HANDS ON DECK
WHISKEY HEIST
LIGHT THE WAY (HALDI)
THE DAY BEFORE DHOLARE
GHOST OF THE PAST
SWIRLS OF LOVE
THE PIT OF DESPAIR
REVENGE IS SWEET
COLORS OF LOVE
SHAADI MUBARAK
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
Sneak peak
WIP TRAILER
INFERNO

DRUNK AND DESIRED

2.6K 162 13
By Spmoonchild3

ADHI'S POV

"I swear to god maya if you dont stop moving things are going to get very interesting inside this cupboard" I growled unable to hide the desire flowing through my veins.

Maya audibly swallowed and whispered "sorry". And paused her entire body freezing in position.

"that's not what I meant baby" I chuckled into her ears and she shivered. she really has a thing about her neck. One kiss on the neck and she's a goner. she dug her fingers into my arm which was curled across her stomach.

I paused for a second. Then I slowly ran my lips across her earlobe. Giving small nips occasionaly. Maya started gasping for breath. Her hands dug deeper, and where I should be feeling pain I felt desire, her plea to not stop.

I ran lips on ear , down the jaw and reach her neck. I paused, then planted an open mouthed kiss there and maya almost levitated inside. Her hands curled around my sleeves and a small breathy moan left her lips.

Neck kissed, it always worked.

I started sucking there, making slow movement on her stomach with my arms, slow circles. She tilted her neck giving me more access. I slowly bit down on her neck and she moaned a little louder. and I stopped because the same second her butt started buzzing.

"Why is your butt buzzing?" I whispered.

"its my phone dumbass" maya chuckled still a little breathless. she peered at the screen "Its varun"

she answered and whispered into the phone "Are we clear?"

"Nope, your parents are coming back in. vivek blew his cover" he said

"ohh I need a drink" I bit off the scotch's cap and took a long swig, damn this is good stuff.

maya gaped at me for a second then spoke into the phone "WHAT?? so were gonna be stuck here all night?"

"no silly, im joking. They are both outside you can come out now." He chuckled.

I took more than one swigs before maya had disconnected the phone. "All clear. we can leave."

she proceeded to open the door when I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her close to me. "I dont want to leave" I buried my face in her neck again and took a deep smell. She still smells like peaches.

"Adhi.. how much did you have to drink?" she asked her eyebrows knitting together.

"2 or 3 sips" I mumbled from her neck.

"2 or 3 sips Or 2 or 3 Swigs?"

"The second one" I grinned.

"oh my god Adhi. Is you alcohol tolerance so low that you get drunk with 3 swigs? This man is a piece of work yaar" Maya exclaimed.

I chuckled. Wow I was tipsy. Its been a while since ive drunk. Today is going to be very interesting.

I looked over at maya, she was slowly opening the door, Tears blurred my vision. I sniffed. My poor maya how much has this little thing been through because of me? I dont deserve her. Tears flew from my eyes and I wiped it away.

"Maya.. Im so.... sorry baby" I sniffed.

Maya slowly, very slowly turn around. Her mouth dropped wide open. "Are you crying?"

MAYA'S POV

He nodded. His lips curled down in the most adorable pout I've ever seen. I scoffed.

"Baby.. what's wrong?" I smiled. He's so adorable. 3 swigs are he's drunk. Such a baby.

"I hurt so much maya. you have no idea how guilty I am of that. " he hiccupped "Im sorry..." and he wept.

"ohh my god..." I put my hands on my head. How was I supposed get this crying man out of this cupboard silently. "baby listen to me. ill let you cry about our past all night if you and I can get out of this cupboard without my parents catching us. okay?"

he sniffed "You promise?"

my heart melted at that "I promise" I planted a kiss to his cheek "now lets go"

I slowly guided him down the cupboard and and I gathered the bottles. We slowly tip toed towards the window. The minute Adhi saw arjun he jumped at him and started crying.

"Ughh I knew this would happen. How much did he drink?" arjun asked me

"3 swigs." I sighed through a smile watching the weeping baby.

".That's it? Alright bud comeon lets go. Maya could you give me a hand please?" arjun threw me a knowing look and I understood. I needed to be near Adhi or the blabber mouth would be searching for me all night.

"yup" I threw one of adhi's arms around my shoulder.

"Hii" Adhi said to me suddenly, all intentions of crying washed away from his face.

I chuckled "Hii there" I booped his nose. Tara gave me a puzzled look and I didnt meet her eyes. God the confession to her is going to be messy. As if sensing our departure vivek jumped up from his fainted state startling my mom and dad. He said he is fine and it mustve been a heat stroke and ran from there. The look on my dad's face was priceless.

Me and Arjun guided Adhi towards our room, meaning Tara and mine. But then arjun suddenly changed course and moved towards the outhouse and asked me to keep him there.

"Ill handle your cousins. just make sure he drinks a lot of water and maybe feed him a lemon. " he said.

I looked at the giant baby lying on the bed giggling at the ceiling. I smiled. My giant. I went over to him and pushed him up from the bed. "cmon bud lets take a shower"

"Together?" he wiggled his brows.

"Even if youre drunk your mind is still in the gutter, idiot" I smiled "Yes together. but with clothes on. We have to get your ass sober" I pulled him and guided him to the bathroom.

"clothes are no fun" he murmured along the way.

I pushed him in the shower and let him drench himself so that his head clear a little bit more. he stood under the shower for about 10 minutes unmoving. I called out to him multiple times but he didnt respond. Okay now that's scared me.

"Adhi?" I climbed in to the shower, the water already drenching the tip of my pants. I put a hand to his shoulder and he turned. And the next thimg I know im being pulled into the water.

"ahhhh! Adhii..!" I squealed. His answering chuckle was nothing less than narcotic.

He cornered me as shower wall, placed both hands on either side of my head and brought his face so close to me that our noses touched. The water drenched me and pasted my clothes to my body.

"I Love You Maya" he whispered to me.

And then planted his lips to mine. I immediately give in to his eager and familiar lips, steadiness a foreign concept to my hammering heart. He kisses me with this fervent need that could drive any girl insane.

Our bodies collide as his hands travel from my hair, to my neck, to my waist, unable to stay in the same place for too long.My brain isnt strong enough to go up against my desires. My hand tugs at his hair as he backs me up against the wall roughly. I cant stop a moan from escaping my mouth when he bites my lower lip, his fingers creating a trail from my arm to my collarbone.

He leans forward, his mouth grazing my neck and sending a wave of shivers throughout my entire body.

Neck kisses. Man they undo me.

My fingers fall to his shirt. Just as Im about to pull the fabric up

Knock! Knock!

We jump and pull away like weve been caught committing a crime. Tara's voice boomed from the other side of the door. "Maya are you in here?"

I pushed adhi away and walked towards the door but adhi pulled me back.

"where are you going?" he asked sounding a little breathless.

"Tara... Just pretend we are still fighting okay?" I said.

"why?"

"she doesn't know were back together"

"what is the problem if she knows? she already knows the truth about us. Both sides" he argued.

"I know.. But I haven't told her yet. And I want to know it from me. I don't want her to find out were together, I want to tell her were together. There's a difference." I pleaded.

Adhi's jaw clenched. Clearly he's not happy about this. But he murmured "Okay". then turned back to the shower

I looked at him once more and went to open the door. Tara stood there arms crossed across her chest in a defensive stance. " Why are you wet?"

I looked down at myself. FUCK "Uh... I was trying to make him sober. so I put him in the shower and I got wet also. He's splashy"

Tara looked over my shoulder to the bathroom and turned to me "I didnt want to leave you alone with him since he was drunk. Drunk guys are very turned on. Especially his clan." She scoffed.

"Is Arjun like that?"

"You have no idea" We laughed together as a wet adhi emerged from the bathroom. He took some clothes from the suitcase and vanished into the bathroom again. He's angry.

I think I need to tell Tara now. "Tara I need to talk to you"

"You and Adhi are together. I know" she shot back. "I was just waiting for you to admit it" .

I was shocked. Just that moment a head stuck in a black sweater popped out from the bathroom door. "So you knew about us ?"

"Youre not the only drunk babble mouth in the family" she laughed. She walked over to adhi, straightened his sweater and patted his shoulder. " If you hurt her again, I will.. cut your balls off in your sleep. you know since I will be staying at your house then" she smiled wickedly.

I just jumped towards tara and hugged from behind. She reached her hands backward and patted and planted a kiss to my forehead. A traumatised adhi came back to reality and smiled down at us, at me,

I smiled back. Things are going to be fine Afterall.

OHHH SHIT!!! I HAVE TO TELL VIVEK NOW... NOW THAT'S GOING TO BE INTERESTING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 70.4K 25
Rabya was unwillingly tied up in a knot of marriage with the only son of a big Zamindar; Adhrit Singh Chauhan. She once had a happy life, trying to...
4.4K 179 12
"Bend over on the table and spread your legs " he whispers into my ear huskily. I follow his command as i don't want him to get more angry , knowing...
1.4M 54.1K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
340K 13K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...