Your Lie in December

By rubyjanjen

Winter is coming, the snow will follow by. Winter.. the reason that I met you come again But this time only... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ( Final)
Epilogue

Chapter 8

383 41 1
By rubyjanjen

" Oh my god!! Where have you been??? I couldn't reach you." Irene holding Jennie face.

" I am just feel suffocating. I went outside " Jennie lied.

Irene looking at Jisoo asking for a confirmation. A latter nods promised to Jennie that she wouldn't let Irene know about this.

" Don't make me so worried like this ever again."

" Sorry sorry" jennie sheepishly smile.

" By the way!! Is it start now unnie?" Jennie ask.

" uhhh do you wanna join?? It's fun tho." Irene suggest.

Jennie looking at Jisoo. The older girl blinks doesn't know how to respond.

" I think I need to go to my store now. They might looking for me" she said, turning around waving before leave.

Jennie smile drop but she understand that Jisoo has a work to do. She still didn't reply to Jisoo yet, at least not for now.

" Jennie where have you been?" Joy ask coming from the bathroom with Yeri.

" to get some fresh air" jennie nonchalantly replied and walk to get some drink.

" She sound insane just now." Yeri said.

" don't mind her!!! She's probably has a lot on her mind right now" Irene spoke.

" I thought she would be a lot happier when she broke up with hanbin." Joy fixing her make up.

" Right!! She looks more sad everyday. Do you think she still has a feeling for him?"Yeri voice out.

" Hanbin had always been an ass. She only engaged with him because her parents ask her to." Irene sound pissed.

" They literally selling her to that filthy family."

" Who sell who??" Seulgi who came from behind ask, making three of them startle.

" My god!!! Give us a warning bear!!" Joy hissed.

Seulgi frowned " I called you guys a few times, it's just you so engaged with the topic"

" So what were you guys talking about?"

" Jennie"

" Jennie ? Wae?"

" it's not our place to tell you this Seul. Jennie want to bury this to her grave." Irene empathize.

Seulgi nods. " By the way, did you see Jisoo?"

" I think she went back to her store already"

" Oh ok!! I will be back soon. I'll just go see her a bit" she said rubbing Irene shoulder and smile.

Joy and Yeri give each other a look as if they have the same thought.

" Yeah!! See you." Irene smile back softly.

" You smile?" Joy exclaim.

" you know how to smile?" Yeri gasp.

Irene roll her eyes not wanting to get tease. She went back to her store.

Joy and Yeri giggles and high five each other, knowing that Irene weakness is exposed now.

————

" Jisoo" seulgi call.

Jisoo look up to see her friend waving with a smile on her face.

" hey seul"

" I haven't seen you all day"

" ohhh I had to go somewhere "

" you still have a lot of thing to do here?" Seulgi ask.

" almost done. I just don't know where to go" Jisoo scratch her neck.

" aren't you go on a date with Jennie??"

" Plan change" Jisoo weakly smile.

She doesn't want to make it awkward for Jennie after she confessed which is why she decided to stay here at the store.

" but I think she's waiting for you" seulgi said uncertainly.

" What do you mean?"

" I think I saw her walking to the garden when I come here"

Jisoo sighs not wanting to get her hope up but she needs to go now.

" Ohh. Okay thank you" Jisoo pat her friend arm and run off.

" but... you..." seulgi haven't finish her sentence yet.

" She spaced out for a whole event today"

Seulgi turn around to see the owner of the voice.

" Soojoo "

" I assume that someone that replace me name Jennie?" Soojoo smile.

" Sound like it" seulgi play it off smiling.

" Look like I missed my chance again." Soojoo joke.

" Yes you are. Jisoo is a big catch"

" I'm glad that she's happy tho. She deserves it" Soojoo sighs.

" You too. You deserve to be happy too. " seulgi rubbing soojoo's shoulder.

They give each other a warm smile. Little did they know that Irene has watch them from afar all along.

————

Jennie throw away a stone as she lost in her thought. She looks up to the sky, wondering why her life is so messed up like this.

" Will I ever get a happy ending?" She whisper.

" Look like my phone is broken now"

Jennie turn around looking for the owner of the
voice.

" I didn't get any call from you"

" why are you here?" She ask.

" wahhh that's sound cruel Jennie. " Jisoo put on a hurting face and sit beside a brunette.

" Why aren't you tell me that you are here?"

" Because you are busy."

" But we promised to hang out together."

" But that was before.."

" before what?" Jisoo look at Jennie.

" Do I make you feel uncomfortable??" She ask again.

Jennie keep looking down not wanting to meet Jisoo eyes.

" Answer me. I will do whatever you want."

" I..."

Jisoo looking at Jennie anticipated.

" I... I "

Jennie word was cut off when Suddenly the rain rushed down. Jisoo hurried jennie to up the walk, through the grounds, and into the old building ; but they were quite wet before they could pass the threshold.

" That's a big ass rain." Jisoo exclaim as she narrow her eyes seeing heavy rain was pattering down.

Jisoo was taking off jennie shawl, and shaking the water out of her loosened hair. She pull a shawl that was in her bag and carefully wrap it around jennie neck.

" What about you???"

" I'm okay."

Jennie nods and sit down on the floor. She could smell Jisoo scents from it and it felt so addicted. It drove her crazy.

" Jen!! Are you okay? "

" huh?" Jennie look up.

" You look so red. Are you cold??" Jisoo went to hold jennie cheeks.

" Your cheeks are heating. " Jisoo look at jennie with her big doe eyes that show concern in them.

" Don't come too close" jennie staring at Jisoo lip.

Jisoo look at jennie in confused.

" Jennie you are burning."

" Chu stop it. I can't control myself anymore" jennie gulped.

Jisoo look at jennie in the eyes, knowing what Jennie means by that.

" Then don't hold yourself anymore."

And just that Jisoo decided to risk it all and lean in, grabbing Jennie face and pull her in.

Maybe time stopped when jisoo lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Jennie's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft jisoo lip felt against her mouth, how addictively she invaded all her senses.

It still wasn't clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way jisoo fingers curled around hers. Jisoo kept her eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time she came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of her imagination.

Jisoo wasn't sure if nature rooted for this moment or if her mind tricked her into a perfect present, but every breath she took smelled like jasmine and for the first time since she'd known herself, she didn't feel shy. This time around she draped both arms around Jennie's small frame and met her lips again halfway.

Jisoo thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck, rubbing up and down, pulsing warmth as her tongue conquered the depths of her mouth, hungry, consuming, pulling her into the warmth of her as if she mastered the balance of gravity.

"You shouldn't have kissed me like that!" Jennie found herself gasping, caught between an array of feelings and trying to regain sense in Jisoo arms.

Jisoo half-closed eyes were now wide open.

"How...how would you like to be kissed?"

An alarming curiosity washed over her features, she was scanning her for answers.

Jennie was stunned—at herself, at the enticing flavor of the foreign lips she found herself longing for. It took a split second to give into them again, surrendering to the downward force pulling her under.

Jisoo pushed her upwards, allowing her legs to cross around her waist, and parted only to look at her flurried face, searching for reassurance.

Jennie was about to protest but she couldn't because she did like being kissed. She like being in jisoo's arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.6K 35
"Jen, wait for me." "Don't follow me! Go back to that bitch and don't even fucking think of coming home tonight!" "But... love, hear me out first ple...
39K 2K 11
It takes four seasons - summer, autumn, winter and spring - for Lisa to realise that she's been dating Chaeyoung all along.
145K 4.9K 32
[Story includes MATURE CONTENT throughout.] The Jennie I was, so fearful of letting anyone inside her world, has turned to pouring her heart into the...
398K 13.7K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...