Luna II(A BTS Soulmate AU)

By JiminBeJammin

Vacation is over and the largest group of soulmates in the world is back in Seoul and back to work-this time... More

1
2
πŸ”₯3πŸ”₯
4
πŸ”₯5πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯6πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯7πŸ”₯
8
πŸ”₯9πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯10πŸ”₯
11
12
13
πŸ”₯14πŸ”₯
15
16
πŸ”₯17πŸ”₯
18
19
πŸ”₯20πŸ”₯
21
πŸ”₯22πŸ”₯
23
24
πŸ”₯25πŸ”₯
26
27
πŸ”₯28πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯
30
31
πŸ”₯32πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯33πŸ”₯
34
35
🚨New Story Alert🚨
πŸ”₯36πŸ”₯
37
38
πŸ”₯39πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
πŸ”₯44πŸ”₯
45
46
47
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
πŸ”₯51πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯52πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

πŸ”₯43πŸ”₯

7.7K 272 58
By JiminBeJammin

*A lot of you wanted the details of the maknae line's "nap" in the last chapter so we're starting this off there 😏

JK drags Jimin to the nearest bedroom, which happens to be Yoongi's and closes the door behind them, pushing him onto the bed and stripping out of his oversized shirt. Jimin drinks him in with lusty eyes as he ride himself of his own shirt as well. They look over, not surprised, when Tae opens the door and slips in, closing it behind him. He wastes no time catching up with them and pulling off his shirt as well. They were all hard and horny after seeing Luna and Joon all dressed up the way they were, igniting the line of fire between their soulmates.

Knowing that Tae prefers to watch first, JK straddles Jimin, gripping his throat as he kisses him sloppily, just how he likes it. He closes his eyes and allows himself to get lost in the sensation of his hyung's soft lips, his cock hardening painfully as he moans in his mouth. Jimin bucks his hips upwards, rubbing his ass against JK's clothed erection, knowing it would drive him wild. Tae watches, his slender fingers inside his underwear, lazily stroking his long cock. This is usually when JK would cave and beg to be fucked, but not today. Today he felt more dominant.

Knowing his second to oldest hyung like the back of his hand, JK reaches over to open the bedside table's drawer, smirking victoriously when he grabs a bottle of lube. He could practically hear Yoongi's voice saying, 'Stay ready so you don't have to get ready.'

He places it on the bed next to them and pulls Jimin's pants and underwear down his legs.

"Ready?" he smirks, already knowing the answer by the little pants that escaped his soulmate's plump lips.

"Touch me," Jimin responds, grabbing the maknae's hand and placing it on his hard cock.

"As you wish," JK says, grabbing the lube and putting some in both hands.

He uses his left hand to lazily stroke Jimin's cock while his right continues its path downwards—dragging over his balls, taint, and finally reaching their destination. He wastes no time stretching his hole with two fingers, making him gasp and arch his back off the bed. He's always been a sucker for pain.

"Fuck, that gasp gets me every time," Tae curses, shedding himself of his pants and underwear as he makes his way over to the bed.

"One of my favorite sounds, but I must say I love it when he does it with his mouth full of my cock," JK says, twisting his finger's inside Jimin's tight asshole.

"I'll have to try that. What do you say Jiminie? Wanna make those pretty sounds on my cock?" Tae asks, swiping his thumb across his bottom lip.

Jimin nods as he sucks Tae's thumb into his mouth, sucking hard before releasing it with a pop.

"That's my good, little slut," Tae praises, lightly slapping his cheek before straddling his chest and pushing his dripping cock into Jimin's warm mouth.

He groans deeply as it hit the back of Jimin's throat, his plump lips wrapped around the base. He pulls back, his bottom lip between his teeth as Jimin hollows his cheeks, creating a delicious suction. Tae threads his hand through Jimin's hair and tightens his fist, pulling just hard enough to hurt and thrusts into his mouth hard and fast.

JK adds a third finger, Jimin's ass bouncing against his hand as he plunges them inside. Jimin moans loudly, muffled by Tae's cock. The sound of his fingers slapping against his ass and the wet, squelching from Tae fucking his mouth sound throughout the room, making the moment even more erotic.

Soon, he has to hold Jimin's hips down as he gets closer and closer to orgasm. He strokes his cock with vigor now, keeping the momentum with his fingers, a sure way to make him see stars. His own cock was throbbing rhythmically now and he had to clear his mind to hold back his own orgasm.  It didn't help when Tae and Jimin came at the same time, Tae's husky moans spilling out into the air and Jimin's warm cum covering his hand.

Tae pulls himself out of Jimin's mouth slowly and climbs off his chest, crawling over to JK so he could clean Jimin's cum from his fingers. Afterwards, the two share a kiss that makes Jimin writhe, his cock getting hard again already.

"Fuck Kook," Jimin whines when JK removes his fingers from his ass, leaving him feeling empty.

"Look at our greedy baby," Tae teases, leaning down to kiss Jimin, their tastes mixing on their tongues.

"Luckily for him, we have plenty to give," JK smirks, plopping down on the edge of the bed after pulling his pants and underwear off.

He lays back and pumps his cock a few times, waiting for those two to finish their make out session.

"Ride me," he says once Jimin looks at him.

He scrambles over and perches himself on JK's lap, grabbing his cock and sliding down on it until his ass was flush with his hips. They both moan at the feeling and JK grabs Jimin's ass, kneading the flesh in his hands as he starts to ride him slowly.

"I'll bet his tight little ass feels so good," Tae whispers in JK's ear before flicking it with his tongue.

He trails his tongue down his neck and stops to suck on his spot, making his hips buck and grind into Jimin. Tae continues his sinful actions, stopping to show attention to all JK's favorite spots, spending extra time on his nipples. Each time, both JK and Jimin would moan out—JK from the stimulation and Jimin from JK thrusting into him wildly.

"I'm so fucking close," JK curses, his brows furrowed as he grabs Jimin's hip, guiding his actions with his grip.

Tae watches as Jimin's hard cock bounces with every thrust and leans down to put his tip in his mouth.

"Shit!" Jimin hisses when Tae sucks hard.

He balances himself on one arms and grabs the base of his cock, keeping it steady for Tae as he bounces on JK'a lap. Soon enough, JK's hips stilled inside him and he felt his warm seed shoot out inside him. The feeling, along with Tae sucking at the sensitive ridge of his tip pushed him over the edge, making hiss second orgasm crash over him like a wave. Tae swallowed it all before releasing him and he lowers his body so that he's chest to chest with JK, both of them still reeling from their orgasms.

"I'll get something to clean you two up," Tae says, popping Jimin on the ass as he makes his way towards the bathroom.

"I'd say that went well," Luna grins next to Joon, sending some pictures they'd taken to the group chat.

(Let's just imagine Joon has pics with them and with Jay Z)

"Understatement of the year," Joon grins, furiously typing on his phone.

They were now in the limo on the way to meet Lola with her car. They'd had a really good time and stayed after the show to mingle. Luna had ended up chatting with Beyonce and Kelly and Joon had gotten a chance to meet Jay Z for the first time. She thought he would simply ascend when Jay Z had complimented him on his work as well as their red ensemble. It was hilarious that he couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Beyonce and Jay Z knew of his existence and were speaking with him so warmly.

"I told you they were cool. I don't talk to anyone that isn't," she smiles, giggling at the amount of notifications her phone had just gotten from both the group chat and social media after Beyonce tagged them in the pictures they'd taken.

The car stops and Joon's eyes widen.

"We're stopping already?" he asks and she nods.

"We're going on a date remember?" she says and he smiles.

"I thought that was the date," he replies and she shakes her head.

"Now you know that wasn't a date. I told you we'd do something afterwards Joonie," she smiles, shaking her head at her low maintenance man as the chauffeur comes and opens the door for them to get out.

They were in a parking garage a few minutes away from the venue and Lola was waiting with her Porche.

"Lawd have mercy, you are wearing that dress," Lola compliments, making her laugh as she handed her keys over to her.

"Thanks girl. See you tomorrow," Luna says and she gets in the back of the limo to be driven home by the chauffeur.

"This car is sexy and I don't even care for cars like that," Joon says, making her grin.

"I know right. Thanks baby," she says when he opens her door for her and walks around to the other side to get in himself.

Luna pushes the button to start the car and Joon looks around in awe as the car glows orange inside, matching the bucket seats and trimmings inside. Even on the outside, the LEDs came to life underneath the car, giving it an orange under glow.

"Buckle up buttercup," she grins, waiting on him to put his seatbelt.

"Should I be afraid?" he asks, noticing the mischievous glint in her eye as she gripped the steering wheel.

"Depends," she shrugs, pulling off at an alarming speed.

He gripped onto the sides of the seat as she went down the few levels of the parking garage and turned out onto the street where she really put the petal to the metal.

"Calm down baby. I've been driving since I was 12 and I know this area like the back of my hand. Live a little," she grins, reaching over to pry his hand from the seat as they stopped at a red light.

"T-twelve?!" he asks, making her laugh.

"Yeah, my great grandfather taught me," she says, smiling at the memory.

She pulls off from the red light slowly when it turns green, not wanting to shake him up even more. She picked up the speed again once they were on a open stretch of road and he seemed more relaxed as they shared stories of their grandparents. They found out that Luna has one living grandparent and great grandparent, her grandmother and her grandmother's mother—whereas he has a full set of grandparents on both sides, but was never really close with either. Luna had been close with both her grandparents and great grandparents on her mother's side, but not on her father's side. Before she passed, her father's mother would call and talk to her on holidays and birthdays, but that was it.

Their conversation is cut off when Joon's attention is taken away but the light displays they could hardly see in the distance.

"What's that?" he asks, pointing.

His eyes were wide and childlike as the lights reflected off his face.

Adorable.

"It's an outdoor exhibit called Lightscapes. There's a path that we can walk and see all the displays," she says and he looks over at her with excitement.

"We're going there?" he asks, making her laugh.

"Yes, Joonie. We have a few things to do first, but that's where we're going," she says.

"Wait, but won't your feet hurt?" he asks, gesturing to her shoes.

"Nope, I brought a change of clothes. I had Jin and Tae pack some clothes for you too," she smirks.

"Whe—nevermind. Those two are sneaky. Thank you for planning all this. I would've been content just being on your arm tonight," he says, making her aww.

"I know, but you deserve much more than that Joonie. I wanted this to be special, memorable—not some public event," she says, pulling into the parking lot in front of the main building.

They get out and she pops the trunk, which confuses Joon because it's in the front. She grabs her backpack and his, passing his to him and closes it. She locks the car and they hold hands as they make their way to the building.

There was already a lady waiting there who unlocks the door and welcomes them in.

"Welcome to Los Angeles Arboretum! I'm Patrice and I'll be your guide tonight. It's good to see you back Luna!" she says, locking the door once they make it in.

"Hello Patrice, this is one of my soulmates, Namjoon. Before we get started, we need to change. We'll be right back," Luna replies.

"Sure! Take your time," the chipper woman exclaims.

Luna grabs Joon's hand and they walk towards the bathrooms.

"Will she be with us the whole night?" Joon asks, not a fan of the woman's loud voice.

"No, she's just here incase we need anything basically. I've been here before and I told them what I wanted to do so I don't really need her," Luna replies and he nods.

They go their separate ways and Luna practically sighs in relief when she gets those heels off her feet and that wig off her head. She'd asked Seori not to secure her wig with glue so she'd sewed a band as well as extra combs inside the wig. No need in doing all that for a couple hours. She slips off her dress and slips her out on, a black cropped top, camo cargo pants, and black converse—cute and comfy. She makes quick work of removing the stocking cap on her head and combing down her extensions that had been wrapped underneath, patting them in the center and putting her hair up in two ponytails.

She takes out her makeup wipes and cleans her face, rubbing in some moisturizer and putting on some chapstick.

Joon is waiting for her when she comes out with his hands in his pockets as he checks out some artwork on the walls. He's wearing a long sleeved, dark gray shirt with olive green cargo shorts, a hat, and boots. This man looks like a model no matter what he's wearing, like he's the work of art in this exhibit.

"I was about to come—woah. Nevermind, that was quick for all you managed to change," he says, making her laugh.

"You're back! I've set up everything you've requested for this evening. Is there anything else I can do for you?" Patrice asks and Luna shakes her head.

"No ma'am. Thank you. I think I've got it from here," she says, smiling as Patrice unlocks the door for them to get out.

"It was my pleasure. Enjoy yourselves. I'll be in here if you need me. Call the number to the front desk if you change your mind," she says, waving them goodbye for now.

Luna pops her trunk again and they put their bags inside.

"So this place is huge and we would never be able to explore it all in the alotted time, so I picked something I think you'd enjoy. I'll have to rent this place out during the day one day so I can bring all of you," she says, putting her keys in one of her pockets and reaching out for his hand.

He happily slips his hand in hers, letting them swing between them as they walk.

"I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you picked. It's beautiful out here," he says, marveling at the fairy light lit path they were walking through. There were flower gardens on either side of them and the lights, along with the glow of fireflies in the night made it all look magical.

"It is! Look Joon, these are so cute," she gasps, pointing out the brown paper bags with tree lights inside that lit the way to the greenhouses.

"So are you," he smiles, amused by her excitement.

"Stop it," she grins, pulling him along the path.

He opens the door for her when they get there before stepping inside himself.

"Woah," he says when he turns around.

"So this is the tropical greenhouse. This place is well known for its collection of orchids," she informs as they stroll along the path inside the huge, humid structure. 

There were plants everywhere ranging from trees to herbs to flowers, filling every space except the smooth, marble like path they were walking on.

"I love orchids," he says, taking in everything around him.

"I know," she winks, making him smile.

"You mentioned it when we were picking flowers for the ceremony," she says, answering his unasked question.

"Did you just read my mind?" he asks, making her laugh.

"I didn't need to. The question was all over your face," she grins.

The two continue their walk, stopping to browse and read the little information cards set up about the plants.

"There's a little pond on that side, but we'll see it on the way out," she says as they approach the area where the orchids were kept.

"Wow, that's a lot of orchids. I've never seen this many in one place," Joon says in awe.

"And we're about to add more. Ta-da!" she says, gesturing to the seeds and gardening tools set out in front of a small patch of dirt.

"We get to plant some?!" He asks, bouncing on the balls of his feet, something he did often when he was excited.

"Yes! We get to plant these and name the little patch we make," she says, squatting down. He squats next to her and she spreads out the packets of seeds, which had pictures of the orchid they would become on the packets.

Being the creatives that they are, they chose dark purple, regular purple, white with purple in the center, and then a pure white. Their little area was a square so they planted the dark purple around the perimeter followed by the regular purple, the white with purple center, and then pure white in the center of the square. That way it would look like the flowers started our white and then bloomed purple.

"I can't wait to come back and see this when they've grown," he says and Luna nods, watering them with a little watering can.

"It's gonna be beautiful. What do you want to name it? What about Borahae?" Luna asks, dusting off her hands and grabbing the little card and marker they were left.

"Hmm, no. I want something that's gonna represent us all. What about Seoulmates?" he asks and she smiles.

"Perfect," she says, writing it in the card and sticking it in the dirt.

They pass by the pond on the way out of the greenhouse and admire the big, colorful koi fish that were swimming around in it.

"When we have our house built, I would love a Koi pond somewhere in the backyard," Luna says and Joon nods.

"Sounds nice," he says, linking her arm with his as they finish the loop and end up back at the door.

"There's a bathroom over here we can wash our hands in. Then we can go and enjoy the lights you saw," she says.

They go into the outdoor bathroom together and wash their hands quickly before moving on. That bathroom low key creeped both of them out.

"I can see them from here," Joon says as they near the illuminated area.

"I love this fountain up here. That's the entrance," she says, pointing up ahead.

"Cool, I love the way they lit this tree. It's gold!" he exclaims over the sound of the fountain.

"Yeah it's beautiful, like it's enchanted," Luna smiles.

Just beyond that was a display of pink and purple lights, silver moons and stars, and balloons.

"Look! It's Jin's mark," Luna grins, pointing out the waxing crescent moon in the center of the display as they walked through.

They stop for a moment to snap a few pictures and continue along the path of lit trees.

"Look at that!" Joon says, pointing to a horse and carriage.

"That's beautiful," Luna exclaims, snapping a picture of it as well.

They pass by a pond, illuminated with color changing lotus flowers as well as the lights from the old, historical house behind it.

"Not gonna lie, that's kind of creepy at night," Luna says, making Joon laugh.

"A little," he agrees, slinging his arm across her shoulders as they walk passed it.

"Those look like little tepees. I wonder how long it took to set all this up," she says, thinking aloud.

"I'll bet they prepare for this months in advance. Do they do this every year?" He asks and she nods.

"Some variation of it as long as I've known about it," she says and he nods.

"Aww, look Joonie, a heart," she smiles, pointing at it.

"It would be a crime if we didn't get a selfie in front of that," he says, pulling her over to him.

He pulls his phone out and opens his camera, making sure it was facing them before pulling her in for a kiss. Her hands rest on his broad chest as his lips capture hers, making her sigh when he pulls away. He chuckles and pecks her lips a few more times.

"Softer than rose petals," he whispers, making her shiver.

"Are you trying to get your dick sucked?" She asks, making him laugh in shock at the sudden question.

"What? I-"

"Because I'll do it, right behind one of those trees," she grins, pointing to the trees that weren't lit.

"Baby, all I did was compliment you," he laughs, clutching his stomach as he doubles over.

"You did more than that, but okay. I was just checking," she says, giggling at her own absurdity.

She'd been thinking about it all night and just had to let it out after that kiss. She was joking, but if he had said yes, you best believe she'd do it.

"As tempting as that sounds, I don't think that's such a good idea. This is what horror films are made of. Come on silly woman before I bust a lung," he laughs, grabbing her hand so they could continue down the path.

For the next few steps, every time he looked at her, he chuckled—her tone of voice when she said it making it the funniest. He imagined what their soulmates would've said or done if they were here, making him lose it again.

"If the rest were here, JK would definitely be fucking you against a tree right now. Everyone else would steer clear of the dark woods," he says, making her giggle.

That man is practically fearless, except for when it comes to microwaves.

"He'd be the one," she agrees, chuckling at the visual.

"Ooh," he exclaims once they walk up to a bright, arched tunnel of light.

"Pretty right? I figured since we didn't eat much earlier, we could eat here," she says, gesturing to the picnic set up in the middle.

"Sure, I could definitely eat," he says, snapping a picture of the outside and gesturing for her to walk ahead so he could get some shots of her inside.

"They have a cafe here, so I had Lola order what she thought would be good. She and I usually have the same taste in food," Luna says as they settle down onto the blanket and pull the food out of the big, wicker basket.

There was an array of finger sandwiches cut into little squares, green salads topped with fruit and pecans with a raspberry vinaigrette on the side, a few varieties of cookies for deserts, and a few varieties of bottled, flavored lemonades.

"This looks so good," Joon says, pointing to the salad.

"You read my mind. I'm eating it first," Luna giggles, passing him his along with a fork before grabbing hers.

They eat in a comfortable silence, both hungry from not eating much during the day, along with the walking they'd been doing.

"What is that?" Joon asks, pointing at one of the sandwiches.

"Chicken salad. It's pretty good," she says, watching as he looks as it skeptically before taking a small bite.

"That's actually pretty good," he says, popping the whole thing in his mouth.

Luna chuckles, finding it cute how he stuffed his cheeks when he liked something. She grabs a napkin and cleans the corner of his mouth, passing him the strawberry lemonade she knew he'd need after that. He gives her a grateful smile and washes it down, sighing in relief.

"This lemon cookie bussin," she says, making him laugh.

"With a description like that, it would be a shame if I didn't try one," he says, grabbing one out of the basket.

They end up eating everything except a few leftover cookies and the extra lemonade, so Luna grabs the basket to bring it along. Joon takes it from her hand and holds her hand with his free one, letting them swing between them again.

"Aww, we're almost back to the fountain again," she says, pointing at it in the distance.

"All good things come to an end love. I had a great time. We'll have plenty more dates in the future," he says, leaning down to kiss her temple.

"You're right babe. Besides, the night is still young. Something tells me it's not over just yet," she says, thinking back to Jin's warning.

There was no telling what they were about to walk in to, but whatever it was, she was sure it would be a good time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 53.6K 108
Song Kitana is a famous model, music producer, and former girl group member. Her fans call her Luna because of her unique soulmate mark: the 7 phases...
185K 9.6K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcΓ©e finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
817K 33.6K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
132K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." β€’ "You have me now." "He means 'us'." β€’ "Wait, does that...