𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

Autorstwa kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... Więcej

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

3.7K 109 107
Autorstwa kagetemis

|| 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ||
043

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ||
044

ꨄ︎

third person pov

"you're different, man. different from all of the pillars i've killed up to now."

"you were a special guy from the moment you were born. you got that chosen talent. the envy, man. i just wanna put an end to you right this instant." said gyutaro with full of venom, he wanted nothing but to cut off the head of uzui because of jealousy.

how could someone look fabulous, and have talent?

that wasn't the case for him, he looked horrible.

"talent? hah."

"do i look like i have some kinda talent? if that's how you see someone like me, you must have had a wonderful life. you've lived hundreds of years, yet you shut yourself up in this place. i'm not surprised you don't know how the world works. this country's huge. there are swarms of amazing people."

"there are some really strange guys out there."

"there are some who became pillars just two months after picking up a blade."

"there are some who became pillars the day they were introduced in the whole headquarters."

"i got chosen? don't mess with me. how many lives do you think have slipped through my fingers?"

"yes, i can never be like rengoku."

said uzui with full of rage as he thought of the talented chosen people who're a member of the demon hunters, his comrades, his fellow co-pillars that are blessed with such amazing bloodlines. they were more special than him, compared to the other pillars he's nothing but dust that could disappear and crumbled upon. but that didn't discourage him and instead he moved forward, he after all have reliable teammates that could lend a helping hand.

he's not alone in this matter, there are those who're lower ranked than him but is capable enough to withstand the wrath of these upper moons. they will win this fight, and dispose of these upper moons and end the cruelty they brought upon this district.

"then how do you explain this? why are you still alive now? my blood sickle is full of deadly poison but you still haven't dropped dead yet, right?" questioned gyutaro, looking over at uzui who stood tall and didn't flinch one bit despite the poision running through his veins.

"i'm from a family of shinobi. i developed some resistance, so poison won't work."

"don't lie to us! the shinobi went extinct in the edo era."

uzui didn't answer daki and instead thought about his horrible past, he's very thankful to oyataka for taking him in, and even ranked him as one of the highest in the demon slayer corps. he's sure to repay his kindness, even if it is meant to die.

"hee hee hee, well would you look at that. the poison's working, slow and steady. that whole 'not working' thing was a bluff, wasn't it."

"laaaameee!" said gyutaro, laughing at uzui's panting form. a purple mark forming on the side of his forehead.

"no it's not working at all. how about i dance for ya? i'm in tip-top shape, and i can eat a hundred tempura bowls flamboyantly!" shouted uzui, before swinging his blade and going after the siblings who remained standing, which caught them off-guard.

daki sent her obi sash but was blocked by y/n who followed behind uzui, supporting him from behind as he aggressively makes his way towards the two siblings. he then kicked daki from gyutaro's shoulder, causing her to fly upwards.

"don't you dare kick my sister!"

"you piece of shit!"

uzui ignored the both before throwing the small balls, gyutaro observed closely and left it untouched while daki who's brain is not functioning as much as her brother does, she ended up cutting the small balls in half causing it to explode on her.

"GYAAAAAA!"

the three namely, uzui, y/n, and gyutaro ignored daki who got caught in the explosion and instead focused on fighting each other. uzui focused on frontal attacks, he aggressively swing his blade as he trusts that y/n would be behind his back supporting him from the flying sickles made by gyutaro.

the pair continued their aggressive attacks, not wanting to leave any opening that would be an advantage to the demons. they were swinging, slashing, curving, kicking, grunting, and all sorts of fighting styles that they could perform in this fight.

"tch. i missed the chance to kill him." grunted uzui as he held back his blades, glancing towards gyutaro who had a small gash on his neck because of the contact it made with uzui's blade.

"UUUUGHHHHH!!"

"MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF AGAIN!!!"

"SHITHEAD!! SHITHEAD!! YOU'RE SO GONNA PAY!!"

"THIS SUCKS, THIS SUCKS! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING CUT UP!!"

"WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHH!"

"can you shut your damn mouth, you squealing pig."

"you got your head cut off because you're a weak, and pathetic. must you not understand that?"

"slow-witted fool."

everyone stopped whatever they were doing as they heard y/n spoke, her insults towards upper moon six daki echoed throughout the area. gyutaro merely stared, silently agreeing with the said statement but still this is his sister that was getting bullied by these demon hunters, no doubt would he protect her from them.

daki remained silent, while tears started forming on her eyes as the insults deeply grazed her feelings. someone insulted her, calling her a squealing pig and a slow-witted fool. daki ended up brawling, letting out a loud screech as she throwed a tantrum.

"here she goes again." sighed uzui, looking over at daki who's sulking and throwing her hands in the air while throwing a tantrum. her traumatizing screech kept on getting louder and louder, piercing through the demon hunter's eardrums.

"hey, have you noticed now?" said gyutaro, completely ignoring his sister who's crying her lungs out while y/n stared at the female upper moon with distress and disgust, a part of her wanted to just shut her mouth up by continuously wounding her mouth.

"noticed what?" retorted uzui, his face started to become pale while sweat started dripping from his forehead. y/n's vision landed on uzui, a worried look on her face as she knew that uzui was lying about being resistant to poison.

"no point realizing it now, bud. you are slowly dying over there. so now we're gonna beat you slow and steady. and after you've died, i can finally have an alone time with that beautiful young lady over there." muttered gyutaro before pointing at y/n, noticing her features once more.

before the conversation could further, the sound of a familiar husky voice came.

"DON'T FORGET US, BUDDY! INOSUKE-SAMA AND HIS UNDERLING ARE HERE!" shouted the loud boar-headed boy as he and zenitsu showed up in the scene, causing uzui to smirk a little while y/n could only sigh because of how stupid they look right now, but nevertheless she smiled and wave at them.

"what? who're they-

before gyutaro could finish his sentence, another footstep coming from the other side could be heard. all of them turned their heads and notice a certain burgundy-haired boy running towards the scene before landing in front of uzui with such a flamboyant posture.

"some of your underlings just came, but there won't be a happy future waiting for you, man. you're all gonna die, so don't go all sparkly eyes on me, man." explained gyutaro with an annoyed look, he's dealing with two pillars and now their underlings came to help as well.

"we'll win. we are demon hunters." said uzui calmly, trying to boost the confidence of the three lower-ranked demon hunters that shortly arrived.

there is no doubt that two of them are pillars, but they have three lower-ranked demon hunters that came to help thus this wouldn't be an easy fight. their lives depended on both uzui, and y/n, it's for them to call the right orders to maintain and avoid the deaths of these young boys.

"no, you can't!"

"that sound pillar of yours, your last ray of hope, will die from poison!"

"and that other pillar of yours will soon die from all her major injuries, lost her right eye, lost her hand, and even her foot. how pathetic indeed." shouted daki causing the three young boys to turn their heads towards the two pillars, a look of concern and anger could be seen on their facial expressions.

"we'll win easily, you dumb underlings! there may be poison in my body, but i'm running high! don't look down on humans!"

"these three boys are my prized successors. they won't run away, they've got guts. even if you cut my limbs off, i'll come biting at you and i've already figured out how to beat you guys."

"just cut your heads off at the same time. you'll both die simultaneously. that has to be it, i have no reason to split you guys apart and take the weak little sister alive!! HAAAAHHHH YOU GUYS ARE EASY!!"

shouted uzui, a few pants after his speech before regaining his breathing while y/n looked unimpressed, a stoic look on her face before sighing.

"you talk to much uzui-san, why don't we save the time and continue our bullying session towards these filthy blooded demons." said y/n before readying her blade while tanjiro stared in bewilderment, not wanting his cousin to fight any longer because her body is going through so much right now.

"that simply can't be easily done, because you demon hunters are dead, man. as for pillars, we ate a number of them. i got fifteen, my sister got seven."

"that's right. nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise. the long night will always be our ally. you're all gonna meet your deaths here!"

explained both the siblings with a huge smile, their confidence filling the air while both of pillars stared in boredom. not impressed by their boosting and such.

"okay, good to know. now shut up and take this." muttered y/n before disappearing from her place because of the speed of her run, and she appeared right in front of gyutaro in a matter of second which caught him off-guard.

while y/n started fighting gyutaro with one hand, and one foot. she heard a thunder sound occurring from the back, she glance for a second, seeing zenitsu came rushing to daki with full force that they were sent outside of the house. she had on a small smirk before focusing her attention towards gyutaro who struggled to keep up with her phase.

"leave maggot girl to me and sleepyhead. you guys get mantis boy!" shouted inosuke as he started running towards the roof where zenitsu and daki landed on.

"my sister won't get put down." muttered gyutaro with a smile as he blocked another attack from y/n, he could see how aggressive she swung her blade as she changes from different breathes to another.

she uses an aggressive attack, the sun breathing and uses another breathing for defending herself from the flying sickles, the water breathing. for someone who's newly made pillar, she sure is capable of handling herself. but something about her screams terrifying to gyutaro, he felt an obnoxious aura seeping through her body.

✰★✰

"apologize to the girl whose ear you pulled." stated zenitsu, his eyes close as he remained asleep but despite that he's able to attack and defend himself, a surely skilled swordsman despite sleeping whenever he fights.

"even though you provided them with food, clothing, and shelter with the money you earned. that doesn't make them your property, that is just unforgivable, on all accounts." explained zenitsu, the memory of the young girl getting injured by the ear irritates him, causing his blood to boil in anger and disbelief as to how demons could commit such cruel actions.

"don't give me that lame lecture. you think a freak like yourself has the right to talk to me on equal ground? in this town, women are commodities. just like objects. the owner can sell them, buy them, break them, do whatever they want. freaks have no right to eat food. people who can't do anything won't be treated like humans." said daki, despite the lack of her braincells she could progress the flow of this district, and of how much cruel and monsters the human beings are.

"don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you." said zenitsu but daki disagreed with his opinion.

"that's wrong."

"we're just returning all the pain and suffering people did to us and collecting what they owe us. we have to pay our past misfortunes to those who are fortunate, or we can't break even."

"that's how we lived our lives and we killed every single person who had a problem with that idea, man."

"just like you guys, so we'll claw out your windpipes, man." the voice of daki and gyutaro speaking together could be heard, daki's forehead opened a third eye revealing the upper moon six word.

on the other area where tanjiro, y/n, and uzui are at. tanjiro stood still with a shocked look on his face, his body trembled from the pressure of the atmosphere lingering on the air as he could smell the scent of gyutaro who had eaten a bunch of humans for the past years of his living.

tanjiro tried convincing himself to move, and get a hold of himself but his body said otherwise when he stayed frozen on the ground as gyutaro appeared in front of him out of nowhere, completely leaving the fight between him and y/n.

the sickle is pointed on his chin, wanting to pierce through the skin but before he could do so uzui acted and tossed tanjiro out of the way. uzui started battling gyutaro while y/n hurried towards tanjiro to check up on him.

"tanjiro get a hold of yourself!" shouted y/n as she run towards him, stopping in front of his kneeling floor while he gasp for air.

tanjiro's eyes landed on y/n's worsened body, she failed to perform the recovery breathing and wasn't able to stop the bleeding leaving her body. her form is painfully obvious that she only have a few more minutes left before her body gives out, how long has his cousin been like this?

just how long and where was he when she got injured like this? it's happening all over again, y/n's always the person getting injured to save him and his sister from harm, he's the oldest among his siblings but y/n is the oldest among them relatives that's why she had a huge burden laying on her back. a pressure of wanting to save and keep her cousins from harm.

tanjiro can understand what y/n is going through, but this time he had to force y/n to stop fighting and find a place where she could get treated. these injuries are not minor, just like the mugen train battle, she almost died and y/n could die any minute now.

"STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME AND RUN AWAY! YOU'RE CLEARLY INJURED!"

"STOP PROTECTING ME DAMN IT! I CAN PROTECT MYSELF, ALL THOSE THREE MONTHS OF TRAINING THE SUN BREATHING, THE WATER BREATHING, BECAUSE I WANTED TO HELP YOU OUT BUT LOOK AT YOU!"

"HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF, YOU'RE IN NO CONDITION TO FIGHT! SO JUST WATCH FROM THE SIDELINES AND BET YOUR LIFE ON ME!" bursted tanjiro in anger, he then gasped in surprise with his words before clamping his mouth and looking over to y/n who had her eyes widened.

she processed his words for a moment before slightly smiling, she patted his head before shaking her head. not agreeing with his words.

"as much as i want to continue this talk, we have to help uzui-san. he can continue aggressively attacking while we support his side, making sure that no flying sickle would hit him."

"for the last time tanjiro, please listen to me and after this battle we'll have a talk and i'll follow you."

"for me, for uzui-san, and for humanity's lives we're protecting. let's finish this battle, then have a good rest."

"let's go for the win." said y/n as a flash of obi sashes started penetrating through the ceiling while y/n avoided it easily before moving towards uzui's back where she started protecting him while he focused on gyutaro.

tanjiro gritted his teeth, a shame plastering over his face as he tried to stop his cousin from saving the lives of many people. he stood still earlier, y/n was the one who took the hit for nezuko, she lessened the amount of obi sash from making contact with the people and the houses, they were casualties and some are dead yes, but she's able to save 70% of the people from that area while he remained standing and in vengeance.

he lost himself amidst the battle, and y/n chase and tried stopping him, because of this nezuko came to his rescue which awakened her demon form and she lost herself from that fight, and y/n was the one who chase her down and tried talking to her but ended up getting heavily injured because she didn't pay too much attention to daki.

"what the hell am i doing?"

"what have i been doing?"

"stop acting useless tanjiro, and be useful for once!"

thought tanjiro to himself as he deflected the sashes, and avoiding them while making his way towards the two pillars.

"the whole successor thing is a lie, isn't it? you guys don't have control over your movements. totally incompetent." insulted gyutaro, a menacing smile plastered on his face as he easily avoided uzui's attacks.

the continuous attacks of the upper moons were unleashed as the demon hunters had a struggle for their lives. they were doing their best, to defeat an upper moon demons and free this district from cruelty and fear, they are the last bet of humanity and if they failed then who knows what would happen to the evacuated people.

they will not miss this opportunity and would give their all, this mission is completely different from the mugen train battle. everyone in the train were saved, and none of them died. while in this battle, this district a lot of lives were taken because they failed to protect the people. because they fought in an area swarming with human beings.

it's a great loss for them, but this battle would end in this day, even if the sun have to show up in the process. the more the advantage the human holds if the sun started radiating with light.

the fierce battle inside the house continued on, uzui started releasing some of his breathings while y/n and tanjiro deflected the upcoming flying sickles attack from gyutaro.

the longer the fight exceeds, the slower y/n becomes. she didn't want to admit it but her body is slowly numbing, she couldn't feel her lost hand and foot, she felt like her knees would buckle any moment now. but that didn't stopped her from fighting back, she wanted to end this now.

the fight left the house and they were by the streets, the attacks from both the siblings had made the demon hunters struggle for their lives. most of them started getting tired, as they felt their bodies tensing from the fast movements they have to perform to avoid the attacks.

tanjiro penetrated through the sash just like how he did the last time, he held it with his full strength, wanting to support the pillars in any way possible. y/n glance at tanjiro and saw how he couldn't even hold his blade that's why he tie it to his hand with a cloth.

"AHAHAHA! DIE, DIE, YOU UGLY TURDS!" they could hear the shout coming from daki as she sent more and more sashes towards inosuke and zenitsu who wasn't able to close the distance and instead got pushed more and more away from her.

"THERE ARE BLOOD BLADES AND SASHES COMING AT US NOW!"

"I CAN'T GET CLOSE TO MAGGOT GIRL AT ALL!"

"SHHIIITTT! THESE BLOOD BLADES ARE REALLY BAD, KNOWING THAT EVEN A SCRATCH WILL KILL IS MAKING MY SKIN TINGLE!" shouted inosuke while avoiding the sashes, and the blood blades.

tanjiro who tried keeping the sashes in place had failed, the sash had been freed from the penetration of his blade, and instead had sent him flying away. y/n wanted to help out tanjiro but couldn't do so because she's busy blocking the sashes and the blood blades with one hand.

suddenly an unfamiliar female appeared on top of the roof with a bunch of kunai with her, she had a pale looking face as she faced the kunai towards gyutaro before shooting it towards his direction.

gyutaro ended up looking at the kunai and thought to himself, he thought of ignoring the kunai but why would they even try hitting him with those if it isn't much of a help. and instead of doing nothing, he performed a demon art that could repel the kunai from attaching to his skin.

"blood demon art, rampant arc rampage." he created a dome of sickle-shaped blades of solidified blood around him that defended him from the incoming attack.

he saw how uzui ignored the kunai and instead got himself attacked by it, uzui swung his blade which successfully cut the legs of gyutaro and a kunai had hit his skin, in his collarbones. he tried regenerating his legs but it wouldn't and sooner he realized that the kunai must have been laced with something extracted from wisteria flowers.

soon tanjiro jumped into the scene, swinging his blade towards the neck of gyutaro. wanting to cut his head off and end the fight, but nothing seems to be going their way when they saw how gyutaro immediately recovered from the poison and regenerated his legs.

"man, that poison actually worked." muttered gyutaro, unfazed with the whole 'cutting his neck off' act.

"blood demon art, rotating circular slashes: flying blood sickles!" gyutaro unleashed circular waves of sharp solidified blood from his body.

uzui grunted, looking over to tanjiro who's near the rotating circular slashes, he immediately acted and kicked tanjiro away from gyutaro.

"sound breathing, fourth form, constant resounding slashes!" uzui holds his blade apart and spins it rapidly in conjunction with releasing his bombs, creating massive explosions while defending himself from the attack.

uzui stopped his attacks when he notice how gyutaro vanished from his vision, he looked around trying to find where the demon went but is unfortunate enough not to see where he went.

"hina-

"tengen-sama, don't mind me! look for the demon-

before hinatsuru, uzui's wife, can speak any further. her mouth got blocked when a hand caught her lower mouth, her sounds were muffled as she saw how close gyutaro is to her. her expression screams petrified, her body is frozen and a sweat started dripping from her forehead.

"you sure did a number on me, man."

"and i do mind, by the way." mumbled gyutaro while staring at hinatsuru with sorrow.

"HINATSURU!!!" shouted uzui in agony, the sashes started forming a ball in his area and he immediately slashed it.

"STOOPPP!"

tanjiro who stood by the side tried moving his body but couldn't do so, his body is exhausted from the fight. he can't even perform the sun breathing, now that he had unleashed a large amount of it when he was lost from himself.

he gritted his teeth as his body didn't want to follow what his mind is wanting to do, he can't do anything but watch as the demon hold on to hinatsuru. someone could die again, and he's there to protect her but couldn't do so just because his body is giving out.

suddenly a hand fan made contact with the demon's hand, slashing it in the process. tanjiro then immediately thought of something brilliant before performing and honing both his breathings and rescued hinatsuru away from gyutaro.

from the other side of the roof, tanjiro kneeled while panting hardly. hinatsuru laid on the roof, her hand grabbing hold of gyutaro's missing arm that tanjiro cut off. on the other hand, by the other side of the roof is a scowling gyutaro who looked at his cut off arms. one was cut off by a hand fan, and the other is by the burgundy-haired male brat who honed both his breathings together.

with anger radiating and seeping out of his body, he suddenly pounced towards tanjiro's direction where he ended up getting shocked by the sudden attack. tanjiro went to his fighting stance, ready to protect hinatsuru again but uzui came from gyutaro's behind, ready to slice his neck.

"kamado tanjiro, i am in your debt!" shouted uzui as he swung his blade towards gyutaro's neck.

while they were doing their best to slay gyutaro, the other side of the fight where inosuke and zenitsu is at. there aren't many changes, they were still away from cutting daki's head off because they kept getting pushed back by the obi sashes.

"AWWW, COME ON! THE GUYS OVER THERE ARE CLOSE TO CUTTING HIS HEAD OFF!" whined inosuke while looking over the other side of the roof where he saw uzui making his move.

"DAMMIT! WE HAVE TO CUT BOTH THEIR HEADS OFF OR WE CAN'T BEAT THEM!" shouted inosuke, feeling distress about the idea of being pushed back and couldn't even come close to the upper moon he and zenitsu's fighting.

inosuke then started feeling pressured and let his guard down by running towards daki with full charge, swinging his blade carelessly while throwing a few grunts here and there.

"INOSUKE, CALM DOWN!"

"we don't need to cut their heads off at the same time. we can just make it so that the two demon heads aren't connected. we'll continue to press on the attack even if those guys cut his head off first." zenitsu calmly muttered making inosuke freeze in spot.

"you-

"you look kinda cool man! what happened?!?!" inosuke muttered, quite fluttered by zenitsu's actions.

"since when did you get so calm and rational? usually you're all like 'UWAAHHHH', 'SAVE MEEE PLEASEEEE', 'TANJIIIRROOOO'." y/n said from their behind, they looked at her worsened form and a stoic look on her face, they couldn't believe that she just imitated zenitsu's screeching with that stoic face of her.

"what? saw something scary?"

"you guys haven't made progress so i let uzui-san know i'm helping here, since we can't get close to her, i suppose this weapon is a great advantage." said y/n while showing off her hand fan, inosuke's eyes twinkle behind his mask while zenitsu nodded his head despite not seeing what y/n's showing.

zenitsu just fully trust that everything would go well if it is y/n handling the situation. he heard from afar that she's heavily injured, and he'll do his best to support y/n from behind.

"shall we then?" questioned y/n as she looked at her missing foot.

she had been running and walking with a missing foot, even though it hurts she uses her injured foot when stepping on the ground, her blood would be all over the place. her hand is only the one covered with a cloth, she knew that she could end up getting injected after all the running she did.

without a warning or whatsoever, y/n threw her hand fan in a curve, cutting the slashes in the process and making its way towards the demon's neck. inosuke stared in amusement, wanting to do the same as hers.

"quick, protect y/n." muttered zenitsu while blocking the slashes coming towards y/n's way.

the fight continued on with everyone shedding their bloods in order to finish the fight and sought the victory they wanted. this fight wouldn't be easy, and only a few minutes had passed ever since they started fighting and almost everyone of them are heavily injured and couldn't keep up any longer. but they were sent here to save the whole place, and free them from the demons lurking in the area. they were here to be victorious, thus everyone hold on for much longer and continued battling even if they were torn apart.

"there's no way in hell you guys are cutting off my head." said gyutaro with a smirk on his face as he block the blades of uzui and tanjiro by his kama.

the two demon hunters tried their hardest to slash through but couldn't do so. soon gyutaro's flesh started making its way towards the blades of the demon hunters, making him laugh. turning his head, he was greeted by uzui's other blade, but instead of flinching he laughed out loud before unleashing another one of his demon art.

"kamado, brace yourself!" shouted uzui, seeing what is about to come.

gyutaro unleashed the rotating circular slashes once again, wanting to sever both the demon hunters. uzui didn't let that happen by grabbing hold of gyutaro and sending the both of them on the ground where a large explosion occurred and nothing but smoke could be seen in the area.

"UZUI-SAN!!" shouted tanjiro while looking down, not seeing a thing because of the black smoke that occurred from the explosion.

"WATCH OUT!!" screamed hinatsuru before tackling tanjiro to the side, avoiding the sashes that's controlled by daki.

"INOSUKE, ZENITSU!" shouted tanjiro while looking at both of his friends who's struggling to get a hold of daki.

"we're being forced to change our plans! we can't get to the maggot girl at all, y/n here is losing so much blood and i'm afraid that she'll faint sooner." explained inosuke while showing off y/n who's running from roof to roof, avoiding the attack of daki while sending her hand fan that's successfully cutting through daki's skin.

"the four of us have to leave mantis demon to the old guy." said inosuke but tanjiro looked reluctant about the idea.

"and this one's still weaker than sickle man!"

"let's get this girl first. can you still move, tanjiro?" questioned zenitsu while avoiding another attack from daki.

tanjiro got caught up by the sashes as it formed a circle, trapping him inside. but tanjiro wasn't unfazed by the attack and instead counterattacked it by the use of water breathing.

"i can, but uzui-san got poisoned by the enemy, so he's in danger! we have to settle this as soon as we can-

before tanjiro can speak any further, a group of sashes came to his way which cut his words off and he instead focused more on slashing and avoiding the violent sashes thrown in their way.

"don't worry about me, i'll hide myself. just focus on winning!" screamed hinatsuru from behind as she tried running away from the scene.

"AHAHAHA!! YOUR MOVEMENTS ARE SLOWLY GETTING DULLER! WHO SHOULD I CRUSH FIRST!!" they heard daki shouted from a far away, hearing her laugh makes them sick in the guts.

the four of them avoided the constant plug of the sashes, while also tried to come close to daki but failed to do so. every single one of them were slowly getting tired from all this fighting, but none of them were ready to give up just yet.

by the egde of the roof, y/n avoided another attack by rolling on the side, but just as she was about to stand up. her knees buckled, her eyes widened in disbelief as she felt herself falling from the roof.

"Y/N!!" tanjiro shouted, he run towards his direction only to be blocked by a group of sash that formed into a somewhat wall.

y/n hit the ground with a big thud, her eyelids slowly closing as the voices of her comrades were muffled and slowly fading. she slowly started feeling the pain occurring within her body, and the adrenalines running through her veins started vanishing.

y/n laid on the ground helplessly, a grunt on her mouth as she tried moving an inch of her body but couldn't do so. a pained cry left her mouth as she was attacked by one of the sash, severing her shoulders.

"this demon's neck is too soft for us to cut! we have to either go at the right speed, or get her head from multiple directions!!" she heard the muffled voice of tanjiro's voice.

y/n formed a small smile, knowing that this fight would soon end after all this. had she done enough? were she even useful in this fight? the mugen train battle, she was completely useless. she let rengoku fight on his own when she was stuck in an unknown domain by the so called upper moon zero.

and in this fight, the only great thing she did is slashing daki's head off multiple times, but that wasn't really helpful because she still remained alive despite getting her head cut off.

"why the hell am i laying here, instead of fighting?"

"useless."

"i am a useless piece of shit."

"water breathing, third form, flowing dance!"

"thunder breathing, first form, thunderclap and flash, eightfold."

y/n heard the fighting, but her eyes remained close. she could hear how tanjiro handled his blade, the soft watery sound emitting from him while zenitsu released a thunder sound from using his breathing.

"beast breathing, sixth fang, palisade bite!" shouted inosuke as he released simultaneous slashes with two blades from both directions in a saw-like movement, attempting to cut the demon's head which he successfully did so.

"YOU DID IT, INOSUKE!!" cheered tanjiro while staring at inosuke who grab hold of daki's head before running away.

"HEAD HEAD HEAD!! NOW TO TAKE IT FAR AWAY, SO SHE CAN'T PUT IT BACK ON!!" shouted inosuke while avoiding the sashes that were attacking him.

"ALRIGHT!!"

"BE CAREFUL INOSUKE!"

inosuke heard tanjiro's loud booming voice before reassuring him that he'll be alright. he jumped from roof to roof as he headed towards a far place where daki couldn't reach, and reattach her head back.

"SHITHEAD BOAR, LEMME GO!!" screamed daki in desperation while casting and making her hair grow in order to attack inosuke.

"GUAHAHAHAHAA!! THAT ATTACK WAS AS DULL AS SHIT!!" laughed inosuke loudly as he cut the hair off.

"YOU MAY NOT BE DEAD, BUT YOU TURNED INTO A WEAKLING AFTER I CUT YOUR HEAD, YOUR VITAL POINT, OFF GUAHAHAHA-

before inosuke could continue making fun of daki, a weapon pierced through his chest making him cough out blood. behind him is the older brother of daki, gyutaro. he watch inosuke fell, while grabbing hold of his sister by her hair.

"INOSUKE!!" screamed tanjiro in despair while watching inosuke fall from the roof.

tanjiro thought for a moment, as to how and why is gyutaro there when uzui was taking care of him. he turned to the ground where they last fought, and saw uzui's cut off hand while he laid on the ground with blood.

tanjiro couldn't believe what he was seeing, he thought about y/n and looked around only to find her on the ground, and a pool of blood surrounding her. his expression was horrified with the sight, both the pillars, the strongest among them were down.

"TANJIRO, WATCH OUT!" shouted zenitsu before pushing him off the roof top.

he saw how the sashes flashed through his eyes, it was the same thing all over again. the sashes were able to cut down the houses into pieces, and destroying the whole red light district.

"zenitsu forget about me!"

"sorry everyone."

"sorry y/n."

"sorry nezuko."

ఌ︎

To be Continued...

chapters forty-three and forty-four are now up, what do you think?

this honestly the longest chapter i have created of over 6k words, i got so lost with writing that i haven't noticed the word count. i apologize for the one who's reading this long ass chapter
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

next chapter would be the last for entertainment district arc, and a new arc would begin which would contain spoilers from the manga(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

we've come a long way really, thank you for staying entertained with this book and i hope to see you all by the ending.

updates every:
- sunday
- wednesday

see ya on wednesday ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

73.7K 1.5K 33
Y/N is one of the last dragon breather that can use each of the five elements in each form. During his journey he meets tanjiro along with zenitsu an...
156K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
8.5K 377 35
─── 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠......𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚�...