The Wallflower

By sallylouise-writing

COMPLETE To be published outside of this platform on Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc. Book 1 in The Wallflower ser... More

Trigger Warnings/Content Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
To Be Continued...

About

10K 110 7
By sallylouise-writing

Dear Readers,

The Wallflower is now complete (18 February 2023) and has been entered into The Wattys 2023!

It started out as a fun little idea to get these characters out of my head, and then kind of snowballed.

I started this book on Wattpad on the 25th of September 2020, way before I knew about booktok and beta readers. Posting it to Wattpad was a way for me to gauge what readers liked or didn't like - I've since learned that I'm not in the minority when it comes to liking veiny hands ;)

Without your constant support, The Wallflower would've been left as another one of my unfinished drafts years ago. I cannot thank you all enough for being so awesome and welcoming of this baby of mine.

But now the true fun begins (I type with as much sarcasm as possible); edits, rewrites, and fixing some minor plot holes!

Thank you for the love and support!

Sally x

——————————

This is all my own work. If you find it published elsewhere then it has probably been stolen.

Comments and shares welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 797 20
(Book 2 in If I Could series) "What do you want, Lily!?" he yelled, his patience on the verge of snapping. "You keep telling me you hate me but clear...
4.8K 118 17
summary: A story about finding companionship and love in the midst of chaos. | You've been on your own since the outbreak started, hopping around fro...
13.5K 717 37
Being in love with the sworn enemy of your family gets pretty complicated when your security detail is the ex that broke your heart...and he reports...
663K 13.1K 31
He looks at her like she's his world The light to his darkness, She looks at him like he could grow a field of flowers for her, And that's just what...