MaNan-Instagram!♡

By humeshaforever_

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan gang on Instagram! IMAGINE the fun and the chaos!!!!✨ PSA : can't find the time to even op... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
Chats❤️
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
Staircase!!!💛
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
💌
49
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58
💌
59.
60.
61.
💌
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
💌
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
💌
102.
103.
💌
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
💌
111.
112.
114.
💌
115.
116.

113.

2.4K 356 108
By humeshaforever_

5521 words
Phew. ✨

--------

Next morning.

Nandini could hardly sleep the whole night. She was going to go to Murthy house the first thing today.

"Itni jaldi uth gayi tum?" Manik asked as he was ready for a zoom meeting to attend. Nandini was too occupied in her head to answer.

"Acha suno, I'm home today aaj work from home lelo, we'll spend the day together" He said looking at her fold her blanket.

"Nahi, I've to go aaj. Important topic pe discussion hai boss se so" She said avoiding eye contact.

"Okay. I'll drop you then" He said looking at her intently.

"Nahi Manik,kaam hoga na tumhe. Mein chali jaungi. Waise bhi I've to buy some things for myself so woh leke jaungi isliye jaldi nikal rahi huh" She smiled. Manik nodded and got back to work. He thought she'd tell him what was wrong with her in the morning but she didn't and he didn't want to force her.

Nandini came out of the washroom all ready,15 minutes later.

"Bye" She hugged him.

"Bye baby. Take care. Finish your water" He kissed her forehead loosely touching her waist. Nandini left taking her handbag and sipper.

_______________________________

Murthy House.

"Why didn't you tell me about it Chacha?" Nandini screamed.

"Nandini taking responsibility of 4 people instead of two wasn't easy for me. I tried my best but I was short on money. I thought the shares I brought will help me earn but it didn't and I lost money. Tumhare aur rishabh ke liye hi kiya maine yeh beta" Her Chacha said.

"Aap Amms se paise maang lete Chacha,why the hell would you borrow money from some roadside hooligan who comes and threatens you all. Also 25L ke badle 40L? How are we going to manage it?" Nandini yelled again.

"Also,this house is on loan. When did you do it? AND WHY WOULD YOU DO IT?" Nandini screamed so loud that she started coughing. She was worried about where Chacha Chachi and Rishabh would live. She in no way wanted to burden Manik with any of these.

"Nandini. Beta pani pio! Itna chillana iss halat mein thik nahi. Mein inko rokti rahi beta ki mat lijiye paise udhaar lekin inhone suna hi nahi" Chachi said.

"Ek baar mujhse baat kar lete chacha, I'd have helped you" She said calmly.

"Mujhse pucha tha kisine before giving me you and Rish-" He said and stopped half away. Frustration got the better of him.

"Yeh kya keh rahe hai aap?" Chachi yelled at him.

Nandini smiled sadly. She didn't know why she expected this someday, to hear something like this from someone but definately not her Chacha himself.

"True" She said. Chachi tried to say something when Nandini showed her hand to make her stop.

"Agar aapke paas paise lene aane wale gundo ne Rishabh ko kuch bhi kiya na,toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga Chacha. And you're right,you were burdened with the responsibility of me and rishabh so it's only fair that I sort this shit out." She said and walked away. The goons sat right outside as if trying to intimidate the people inside.

"2 din hai Nandini Murthy Malhotra Madam,warna akhbaar mein de denge ki Manik Malhotra ki biwi ko paise udhaar lene pade" A guy threatened as Nandini walked from there. Nandini was hurt because of so many things today,she couldn't care less about the threats. She had 48 hours to manage the money and she didn't know how.

_______________________________

It was 5:30 in the evening. Nandini didn't go to work but sat in a cafe with her laptop trying to figure out what to do.

"I will pick you up. Niklu abhi?"

Manik messaged.

"No. Aaj late hoga. Will come myself. Bye"

She replied. She hated lying to him but she didn't want him involved in this when he was already burdened with alot of work and she didn't want his help financially.

Just then,her phone rang. It was Manik. She couldn't talk to him right now when she was so pissed and annoyed or everything would come out on him. She switched off her phone. She needed some time to process things that happened today. It hurt her.

-

Manik had gone crazy at home. It had been 2 hours since Nandini's phone was switched off. He finally decided to call Vikram from her office.

"Hey,Hi Vikram. Sorry to disturb you. Manik here" He dialled his number.

"Hey Manik. No problem. How can I help you?" Vikram asked politely.

"Um, Nandini's phone is unreachable since a couple of hours if you could just go to her cabin and make me talk to her-"

"Nandini is on a leave today Manik. She didn't come" Vikram said. Manik's eyes widened at the revelation.

"What?" He was shocked and beyond annoyed.

"Ya. She gave in a raincheck today" Vikram said.

"Okay,thank you Vikram" Manik cut the call. He threw his phone on the bed. Why would she lie to him and then disappear the whole day. He sat on the bed with his hands resting on his knees and held his head. Where could she be?

"Hey Champ" Manik called Rishabh.

"Nandini wahan hai kya? Woh mujhe kuch kaam tha usse" He asked.

"No jiju,yahan toh nahi hai" Rishabh said. Nandini had told him not to tell Manik anything but he didn't want to lie so he tried to answer as fast as he could to Manik to end the conversation.

He took his car keys and decided to go find her at some places she could be at.

-

"Hi,Did Nandini drop by today?" Manik went to Nandini's salon where she often went whenever she'd be stressed.

"No Sir,there was no appointment for her today" The receptionist said.

"Okay thanks" Manik said.

-

"Hello. Nandini came here aaj darshil?" Manik entered the tea lounge which was owned by one of their college mates. Manik and Nandini went there often. The place was special for them.

"Hey Manik. Nahi yaar. Aaj toh nahi aayi woh" He said smiling. Manik gave him a hug and left.

-

There was this last place Manik had the stamina to go to because he was really close to losing his shit. He decided to check in a cafe where Nandini was a 10% partner and it was opened by her friend from work. Nandini loved that place.

"Hey,Did Nandini come-" He stopped when he saw her sitting in the private lounge. He heaved a sigh seeing her alright. He went straight to her.

"I see you're working hard in the office" He said sarcastically. He sat across her throwing the keys on the table.

"Ya,come on fast. Hide all this before I get to know what you're up to" He shut her laptop screen down seeing her hiding some papers as she saw him come.

"Manik. I was working-"

"Save it. I'm not interested in whatever bullshit you'll tell me right now" He was exasperated.

"I needed some space and I am not guilty for taking it" Nandini started packing her stuff in her handbag.

"No,this isn't space. You lied to me about going to work and you spent 10 hours roaming around I don't know where. That's not space. That's plain outright lying" He raised his voice so she'd know how serious he was.

"I didn't know I wouldn't be able to go to work the whole day,it just happened. Something came up that needed my attention. I didn't mean to lie" Nandini explained.

"Well, that doesn't change the fact that you did lie. And I spent last one hour trying to find you in a big fucking city like Mumbai. " He yelled.

"Look Nandini,I don't care what it is that you're hiding. We've been together for 8 goddamn years now,I don't want to give you relationship lessons. Neither do I want to prove what we're and how you should share everything to me and bullshit like that. Do whatever the fuck you want to do. Next time you do this, remember that you've my child inside of you. Never make me go around like an idiot ever again" He stressed on every word. She knew he was dead serious.

"So,this isn't about me actually. You were worried about your child. Okay" Nandini said in disbelief. She took her bag and was headed out to leave.

"Also" He held her hand and stopped her.
"We live in a 7 fucking BHK bunglow and there is only two of us living in it. Don't give me this space bullshit next time" He pointed a finger at her telling her each word with utmost strictness. Nandini knew she had fucked up.

"Okay" She looked down. Manik walked past her taking the handbag from her hand so she'd not have to take the weight of it.

-

It had been 3 hours they were home. Manik didn't come down for dinner but made sure Nandini ate. Nandini didn't feel like eating but ate anyways not wanting to upset Manik anymore. She couldn't take more problems. She was tired and worn out. Her head and legs ached. She went to their room and saw Manik working on his laptop.

"Sorry" She whispered. He looked up and nodded.

"I seriously didn't know ki I won't be able to go to work otherwise mein tumhe bata deti" She added taking a step towards him.

"Where were you when I messaged you before you switched your phone off?" He asked looking up at her, turning his chair towards her. She looked down and sat on the bed.

"You were in the cafe. You could've told me that you were not at work. You didn't. By choice. Don't try to make up excuses now Nandini" He said. She didn't say anything.

"Have I ever intruded in your space Nandini? Have I ever bothered you when you tell me that you need some time for yourself?" He asked in the calmest voice he had used today until now.

"No" She whispered meekly. She knew if she talked more, she'd cry. This wasn't about the money anymore. Whatever was happening hurted her pride. She wanted to get this done.

"Then? Why would you lie to me about your whereabouts Nandini?" Hurt was clear in his voice. Nandini looked up. He looked into her eyes. Her eyes gave away everything, always. She was like an open book to him. Something was bothering her.

He wheeled his chair towards her pushing his legs back and held her hand.

"Why are you not telling me what is up with you?" He asked, calmly.

"Hiding things has never done us any good,baby." He cupped her cheeks.

"I know. I just want to get done with this and I will" She said. Truth was,she didn't know how she was going to do it.

"Is it a money problem?" He asked. He tried his best to use a voice that would not make her feel bad about it.

"Chacha chachi needs some help?" He added. He knew this was family related otherwise she'd never be so worked up.

"Open up Nandini. Open up to me. What is it? How much money is it? Tell me. I'll hel-"

"Kal bhi I'm not going to go to work. I'm telling you already so" She cut him off.

"That doesn't help." He muttered sadly.

"I beg of you Nandini. Just share it with me. Maybe I'll be able to help" He said again. He didn't receive any answer.

"Good night" She left to sleep.

"That's unfair Nandini" He knew she wouldn't share and it hurt him more than it worried him.

"If you get hurt a tiny bit in this process then I swear on our unborn child,I won't leave the motherfucker that would've landed you in this situation. I won't care if it's chacha ji or Rishabh" He announced loud enough for her to hear and got back to typing on his laptop.

-

Next Morning.

"Di" Nandini heard Rishabh's voice as she picked up the call.

"Rishu,yeh kaunse number se call kiya tune?" She checked her screen which flashed an unknown number.

"Di,these people just threatened me. Yeh gunde,meri college ke bahar the" Rishabh's voice cracked. Poor boy couldn't handle what had just happened to him. It felt like harrassment, mentally and physically.

"Baby, don't worry bacha. Kuch nahi karenge woh tujhe. Bus darana chahte hai hume,okay?" Nandini herself shivered at the thought of this happening but tried to put up a strong image of herself for Rishabh.

"Tu ghar chale jaa aaj ke din aesa hai toh,thik hai? I'll sort this out today and we'll be back to normal from tomorrow,okay baby?" She asked. She didn't know anything but the fact that she had to solve this before it got too ugly.

After talking to Rishabh,she sat on the bed going through somethings on her phone. She saw their washroom door open and Manik came out all ready for the day. He was visibly upset with her. They didn't talk since they had woken up. Talking would've led to fighting,they both knew.

Nandini desperately needed some support right now. She needed her Manik,her husband;a man who loved and believed in her even when the world didn't- to tell her that she will get through this but for the first time in her life,she felt ashamed. Ashamed of being an orphan, unknowingly she blamed herself for everything that was happening to her ever since she was a child.

She looked at him as he cleaned the study table where their work related stuff would always be. She remembered how he never cleaned it until he realized that Nandini likes everything clean and in it's place. She smiled at how he kept the pens in the pen stand according the their height exactly how she liked. Everything she liked was just a part of his routine now. Her eyes pooled with tears of guilt,shame and anger of having to lie to him. She looked away not being able to take it any longer.

He opened the door of their room taking his laptop bag. He stopped and turned around to look at her,she realized it and looked back at him "take care" He said with utmost vulnerability in his eyes. "Please" It was as if he begged. He went away after sparing her a glance one more time.

Nandini got up and went to her cupboard. She took out a small box and opened it. There were two rings. Her parents engagement ring. She never told anybody that she still had them. She had taken it out when her parents had come home for the last time,to save it as the memory of their love. To celebrate it. Unfortunately,she had no choice but to sell it for money. Whether she liked it or not,those rings hurt her the most anyways reminding her of them and their last day and those images that she didn't want to remember.

"Sorry amma,abba" She whispered kissing the rings for the last time before keeping them in her handbag.

-

"Yeh aapke 40L, please don't harass my family anymore" Nandini handed over the money to the goons. They met in some secluded basement somewhere near Murthy house. Nandini should've known better than to meet two goons in a closed basement but she didn't think it through. Although she did take their driver and told him to stand exactly outside.

"Tera bhai kidhar hai pata hai?" One goon asked and laughed. Nandini's eyes widened with fear as he made her hear an audio of Rishabh crying.

"Where is he?" Nandini cried.
"Maine aapko paise de diya, please chodiye rishabh ko" She begged joining her hands.

"Ji paise toh aapne de diye lekin aap the manik malhotra ki biwi ho,40L se aapko kya farak padega. Hume aur 20L chahiye" Another man said.

"Aur 20L kis baat ke? Mein police mein complaint kar dungi tumhari,yeh kya badtameezi hai?" Nandini shouted. She held her stomach as she felt tired but she couldn't show it,not right now.

"Police se toh aap tab complaint karenge jab aap bahar jaa payengi" A goon said walking towards the basement door. Nandini ran towards the door dropping her phone in the process. She had one hand on her stomach not wanting to hurt her baby in this process.

"Please let me and Rishabh go, I'll give you the money you want but just let me go please" She joined her hands again. The goons stood there not moving an inch. Nandini ran to the other side trying to find someway out. The basement had uneven finishing of tiles on the floor which resulted into Nandini falling, luckily not on her stomach.

"MANIK" She cried,loudly as she fell. She held her stomach looking at it as if the baby would've fallen out.

"Madam,phone kijiye apne Manik ko aur bataiye ki 20L bheje humare account mein abhi ke abhi" He handed over the phone to her. She again felt what she had been feeling alot these days- ashamed.

"Hello" Her voice broke. She somehow spoke.

"Hello" Manik replied.

"Who's this?" He asked as Nandini didn't speak for a good 5 seconds and he saw an unknown number on his screen.

"Man-manik" She spoke in fragments. Manik's eyes widened realising it was Nandini.

"Nandini? Are you okay?" He became frantic. A smile broke on Nandini's lips as she heard her man's heartbeat go wild at the thought of something happening to her.

She didn't know what dying felt like but if it was this and this was their last conversation ever,she was happy. She wasn't going to die but she didn't think straight right now with her emotions all over the place.

"Pai-paise,twenty lacs" She managed to say before she heard Manik instruct someone about tapping location on Nandini's phone.

"Nandini,are you hurt baby? Ha? Has something happened?" He asked. Nandini felt home,in his voice. She could only smile through the pain as she felt the little life inside her move for the first time. She was feeling things she didn't even know was possible to feel.

"I'm coming okay, you're my strong Nandini Murthy! Haina? You'll get through this no baba? Say yes, Nandini. Say yes come on" Manik urged her as he was already in his car onto the location Nandini's driver sent them sensing something going on inside.

"Y-ye-yes" Nandini said. The man snatched Nandini's phone before Manik could say anything more. Manik knew nothing but to end that man's life who did this to her and who landed her into this, like he had promised the other night.

"Drive fast" He ran a frustrated hand through his hair. He couldn't stand the thought of something happening to both his babies.

-

"You asshole" Manik punched the guy right across his face as he entered inside scaring the the shit out of goons. He entered with about 3-4 high level police officers and his driver. They were enough for two people.

"How dare you" He screamed as he punched him till his face was filled with his own blood.

"Man-manik stop" He heard Nandini's voice from a corner. He looked there and saw her on the floor covered in sand with her hand on her stomach.

He felt alot of anger and alot of love for her both at the same time and it frustrated him that even after 8 freaking years,this girl continued to make him feel lots of emotions at the same time.

"Sir,Nandini ke bhai bhi andar hi hai. Maine suna inhone bola tha" Manik's driver said.

"Jaldi dhundo usse,fast" Manik said and the driver ran with the police to find Rishabh inside the dark basement. While 2 officers cuffed the goons and took them outside.

Manik went towards Nandini. Manik felt his throat choke up at the thought of something happening to Nandini.

"Manik" Her voice was tired and worn out and she had finally given up. Finally.

"Our bab-baby,andar se hila when-when I was talking to you" She smiled through her tears. She knew he was as angry as he could be but she had to share this with him. Manik looked at her stomach. He kept his hand over it and went forward to kiss her lips tightly. It was anger in that kiss,it was love but most of all,the kiss had relief in it.

"Are you hurt? Anywhere? Do we need to go see the doctor? Ha? Please be honest" He asked checking her body for any injury.

"No,they didn't do anything. I bent my foot and fell but on my back so I don't think it has hurt the baby at all" She said looking at her stomach.

"Are you hurt?" He stressed on the word you. Nobody mattered more than her in this moment.

Nandini looked at him,his eyes showing the love he had for her. One yes from her and he would've killed those two men right then and there,hell he would set the world on fire if someone laid a hand on her.

"Terribly..hurt" She said looking right into his eyes. He knew she was talking about mental hurt and emotional hurt.

"So am I" He said. He wanted to scream at her and comfort her at the same time so he chose to remain quiet. He finally made her stand holding her under forearms not unwrapping his hand around her waist as they walked.

"Rishabh" Nandini said in relief seeing her brother finally in a good condition. Manik went towards Rishabh and did what he, Nandini or Rishabh never thought he would.

He slapped him. Rishabh's eyes pooled with tears while Nandini gasped.

"Manik" She screamed.

"You knew all this, didn't you?" Manik screamed holding his collars.

"Manik leave him" Nandini had had enough for the day. She wanted anything but to see two men she loved start fighting.

"Stay out of this" Manik jerked her hand off looking dead into her eyes.

"Jiju,I wanted to tell you but didi ne mana kiya,I swea-" He saw Manik's hand stopping him from talking further.

"Teri didi pagal hai,jab family ki baat aati hai toh uska dimaag nahi chalta. pagal ho jati hai woh. lekin tu bhi pagal hai kya? kalko woh bolke jayegi ki mein marrne jaa rahi huh manik ko mat batana toh nahi batayega kya tu merko?" He screamed at the top of his lungs. The Murthy siblings could only cry out of guilt.

"Tu uska hi bhai hai sirf? Mera kuch nahi tu, champ?" Manik asked softly. Nandini cried more.

"Tujhe nahi pata ki ispe ek chhot aati hai mujhe kya ho jata hai? Tujhe nahi pata ki mere liye kya hai yeh?" Manik asked. The hurt Manik was feeling by Nandini kept increasing with every word he spoke.

"Abhi kuch ho jata toh idhar? Kuch ho jata mere bacche ko innsab mein toh?" He shouted again.

"You" He pointed at Nandini. "You would've been able to live if something would've happened to our child? Tum zinda reh paati iss guilt ke saath ki tumhare 'I will do everything on my own and won't ever ask for help' wale ghatiya attitude ne humare bacche ki life cost ki?" He asked. Nandini tried to hold him when he backed off.

"You know what? Both of you can just get lost man. Seriously. Just go home. I'll come when I feel like I am stable enough to come home. Just go" He said pointing at his car.

Rishabh thought of giving the couple some alone time and walked off with his head held low.

"Please, don't say a word or I will do something wrong jo mein nahi karna chahta" Manik joined his hands in front of Nandini.

"Abb mujhe space chahiye" He said reminding her of her own statement from yesterday. Nandini nodded not being able to utter a word.

"Gha-ghar toh ch-chalo" Nandini said scared of his reply.

"Tum jao" Manik said walking away from her gesturing his driver to take care of Nandini.

Nandini looked at his walking figure disappear into the darkness of the dawn. She wiped her face and rubbed her stomach.

"Papa is so angry at Mumma,baby" She talked to the life inside her.

"It's okay, Mumma deserves it and Mumma Papa will be fine soon,haina?" She asked as if the baby would answer.

"Your parents have seen worse things,mera baccha. we'll get through this" She comforted herself.

She was scared and relieved and nervous and ashamed,all at the same time.

-
Nandini went home and cleaned herself standing under shower. She didn't know when Manik would come home but she wanted to do something for him. As a way of apologizing for putting him through this. She didn't know if anything would help but she wanted to try.

She cooked his favourite dishes for dinner and sat on the dining table waiting for him.

About 15 minutes later,he came home. His blazer in his hand and his shirt full of wrinkles, something that was very unlike Manik Malhotra.

Nandini braced herself for whatever was going to go down. She was ready to tell him everything only if he agreed to listen and he had all the rights not to.

"Manik" Nandini tried to use her normal chirpy voice.

"Nandini" Manik breathed. "Just, don't. please. not today" He said. He threw his blazer on the couch and folded his shirt's sleeves.

Nandini got up from her chair and went towards him. He was ready to walk away when she held his hand.

"Nandini, please just leave me right now, please for sometime" He made her leave his hand.

"I'm not going to talk about it if you don't want par atleast dekho what I made for you" Nandini again pretended to act normal.

"Um,See I made butter chicken. You love it when I make it no?" Nandini's eyes filled with tears as she continued telling him what she had made for him.

She was hurt by her chacha's words. She was hurt by so many things. She missed her parents. And now one man that was always her relief and warmth was also upset because of her. She felt miserable.

"Nandini. Stop it" Manik said as she filled a spoon of rice and brought it near his mouth.

"Taste toh karo" She was crying but still wanted him to eat and somehow just listen to her.

"Stop" Manik threw the spoon away and shouted. Nandini saw the spoon fell.

"JUST FUCKING STOP" He screamed again throwing the plate she had in her hand. Nandini covered her face with both her hands finally breaking down fully. She cried in her hands. Manik looked away not being able to look at her cry like that.

"Why didn't you tell me what's going on?" He held her shoulders tightly.

"Why" He made her un-cover her face holding her hands down.

"I-I wan-" Nandini tried to find right words but couldn't find any.

"WHAT?" He held her cheeks into with his fingers pressing on it tightly making her wince.

"I wish mein tumse itna pyaar na karta Nandini. The power you have na,to make me go crazy. Tumhe kabhi kuch ho gaya toh mein toh marr hi jaunga yaar. Itna pyaar mein karna hi nahi chahta tha" Manik spoke helplessly.

"You-you know what chacha ji said to me?" Nandini wanted to tell her man what hurt her. Nothing felt good anymore.

"I don't want to know, just please abhi let me go" He said leaving her and walking towards the stairs to their room.

"Manik,my stomach is paining" She cried in pain. It was paining. She didn't just use it to stop him. She tried to not tell him about it to not make him angry but she didn't have a choice anymore,she couldn't risk her child because of a fight they were having.

"Hot water bag laata huh,lie down on the sofa" Manik said. He went up and Nandini did as he said. They were mature enough to focus on what's more important.

He came dressed into a comfortable tshirt and track with a hot water bag in his hands and Nandini's pregnancy pillow that she loved sleeping on.

"Kahan?" He asked. He went towards the side she was sleeping on and check her stomach to see if there were any rashes or marks because of the fall.

"Side pe mat leto baba,sleep straight for a while" His voice as calm as it could be. He lifted her legs a bit and kept a pillow under them. He was already the best father.

Manik Malhotra could be a monster sometimes but he was never inhumane, atleast not after Nandini came into his life. He had his priorities straight. It was her. She was his only priority over anything and everything.

"Agar half an hour mein pain kam nahi hota toh I will call the doctor tab tak sleep on your back, don't move much" He said. He didn't meet her eyes for once while Nandini kept looking at him intently seeing clearly how hurt and angry he was.

He had a raging storm inside of him but he still managed to be calm for the situation that needed calmness. He wanted to scream out loud but he gauged the situation and chose to remain silent. Manik Malhotra grew up and how. Nandini could only smile at the thought.

Nandini wanted to scream out loud that she loves him but she was scared of him not saying it back right now so she decided to stay quiet until spoken to.

"Aur kahin dard hai? Painkiller chahiye hoga?" He checked her forehead only to find the temperature normal.

"Nahi,bus stomachache hai par isse accha lag raha hai" She said, pointing at the hot water bag. Manik nodded.

Manik looked over at the dining table to see the dishes she'd made for him. He felt bad for letting her hardwork go to waste. He walked towards the dining table and took a plate serving food for both of them into that plate.

"Utho, you've to eat" He said taking the hot bag away from her so she could get up. Nandini got up and again kept the bag on her stomach loving the relief it provided.

"Muh kholo" He cut a morsel of roti and dipped it in the butter chicken gravy.

"Sirf rice khane hai" She whined. Anything else made her nauseous. Manik gave a small smile.

"What?" She asked,seeing him smile. Although relived that he smiled.

"What?" He asked back.

"Hass kyun rahe ho?" She asked eating the rice herself.

"Typical South indian ho tum,rice chahiye hi chahiye" He laughed.

"YES. Proudly" She said. He smiled again. The minute of normalcy felt good in front of all the chaos.

"Tumhari smile kitni dangerous hai pata hai?" Nandini quoted. She went near his face and touched his cheek.

A chuckle broke out Manik's lips.
Nandini felt herself tear up at his laugh. It felt like a weight was lifted off her chest.

"Tumhare paas dil hai jo already kisipe aa chuka hai. Shut up now and eat" He laughed in a way completing the dialogue she started.

"Kisi pe aa chuka hai? Kaun hai woh lucky insaan?" Nandini joked along taking another bite of the rice.

"Lucky kaise hai woh? Tum mil rahi ho usse, lifetime quota problems aur stupidity ka. Bichara unlucky aadmi" Manik said seriously and laughed by the end. He wanted to stay angry at her but putting it on hold for a while wouldn't hurt anyone.

"You think that aadmi deserves better?" Nandini squinted her eyes.

"I think so. Probably someone who's really hot and sexy" Manik played along. Nandini made a bad face.

"Like who?" Nandini asked suspiciously.

"Like someone I had a crush on in school" Manik laughed inwardly but put up a serious face outside.

"Woh chudail veebha?" Nandini asked in all seriousness. Manik's eyes widened at it and he chuckled seeing her.

"Agar mein tumhe college mein nahi milti toh you would've been dating her only no?" Nandini asked wanting to know more about the two of them,not out of insecurity but curiousity.

"Tum mujhe kabhi na kabhi,kahin na kahin; mil hi jati" Manik kept the plate aside and looked at her right into her eyes. Nandini smiled.

"Bataya kyun nahi mujhe yeh sab?" Manik asked. Finally. He needed to let it out. He wanted to know everything.

Only happy,mushy,soft and full of joyyyyy moments and updates ahead for sometime,I promise!!!!!!!🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Adios Amigo,until next time.
Hopefully soon. 🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2.3K 22
MaNan from Kaisi yeh yaariaan. Nandini and Manik were just teenagers when they met each other. Both of them belong to rival gangs, they don't meant t...
25.3K 1.9K 16
💚All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
240K 11K 65
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
50K 3K 11
Here I am back to grab your attention with another work of mine of course with our evergreen and hot couple Manan. So I have always loved the respon...