I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

By iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read 🙇‍♀️)
- S1 - episode 1 -
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 6 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 31 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S1 - Final episode -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 17-
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)
Christmas Special Chapter

-S2 - episode 12-

6.4K 268 129
By iheartchaennie

"how long have you guys  been friends?"  Lisa asked.

"And by 'you guys', you mean?" Irene asked back.

"You, Jennie, Chong-ah... Everyone" Lisa said

"Well, I've been friends with Jennie since diapers, like literally. Then a year after Chaeyoung was born, so that makes us a three diaper squad. We went to the same day care, preschool, summer camp, boarding school and now we go to the same university. We met my Wendy in a boarding school back in junior high. Jennie and I met JiSeul during training, Wendy and Chaeyoung met Joy and Yeri during freshman orientation. Then there's you" Irene said.

"Woah. That was quite a history" Lisa said.

"Haha wait 'til you hear about how our families became friends" Irene said.

"We have all the time in the world, unnie" Lisa said.

"Okay, but I also need a "tea" in return" Irene is trying to negotiate.

"Sure, anything you want" Lisa agreed excitedly, which made Irene smile.

"This would be fun" Said Irene while rubbing her hands together like an evil Mafia boss.

"I still can't believe that Jennie and Chaeyoung are very close to the point that they live in the same house" Lisa said that made Irene chuckled a little. She remembered almost dying of laughter when Jennie told her that Lisa drove Chaeyoung one night and saw her and how Jennie reacted.

"Yeah, really unbelievable since they barely talk in the university. If I weren't friends with them I would've been fooled" Irene agreed.

"Totally. Okay game! Story time, unnie"

"Aren't you two going to sleep?" The two girls looked at the owner of the voice.

"We're waiting for Jennie and Chaeng, babe. You, why aren't you asleep yet?" Irene told Wendy.

Wendy walks towards them and sat beside Irene on the love seat, Lisa is sitting in front of them.

"I can't sleep because you weren't there"

"Eeeyy" Lisa threw a pillow at them and made a face.

"You're just envious because Jisoo sleeps comfortably even without you" Irene said.

"Babe, Jisoo is rooming with Seul" Wendy joined in, teasing Lisa even more.

"Yaaaah~ unnie. You're so mean!" Lisa sounds like a child.

Wendy and Irene laughed and looked at Lisa suspiciously.

"What's between you and Jisoo?" Wendy asked.

"Won't tell. Irene unnie said she'll tell me about how your families became friends." Lisa said then stuck out her tongue like a kid. Knowing such information doesn't really mean anything but she just wants to stall.

Bringing up that thing between her and Jisoo needs a lot of courage and time

"Fine. Well nothing really special. Just a typical old money friendship. The Parks came from an old royal family who ruled shortly after Joseon, the Kims are their most trusted and loyal Royal advisers, the Baes as their royal security and Shons as the royal physicians. Years went by and our families are still the same. The Parks rules the business world alongside the Kims, my family runs one of the best security companies in Asia and The Shons are well known in the medical field" Irene told Lisa.

"Now, that's sounded more of a history. Can't believe you guys are ancient people" Lisa said, amazed by the piece of history she just heard.

"Ancient people? The only ancient here is Joohyun" another voice said.

"YAH!" Irene shouted, clearly wasn't happy that they are making fun of her age just because she's the eldest among them.

"Chong-ah!" Lisa screamed.

"Roseanne!" Wendy almost jumped off of the couch just to reach and hug her best friend.

"Chaeyoung my baby!" Irene shouted too.

"Excuse me? I'm here" Jennie said.

"What happened?!" Seulgi suddenly went out of her room followed by Joy from the other room.

"FLOWER!" Joy screamed and ran towards her best friend.

"Oh! Hi, Chaeyoung-ah!" Seulgi waved excitedly and walked towards the blonde.

"Chaengie? Chaengie is here? Chaengieee!" Jisoo was a bit dysfunctional since she woke up from the noise. She came out of the room she's sharing with Seulgi and looked around, but when she saw the tall blonde girl she immediately runs down the living area and joined the group who are hugging the tallest of them all.

"Even you, Chu? Am I invisible now?" Jennie said.

"Oh, Jennie you're here too" Seulgi said and hugged her friend.

"Oh perfect. Another couple. Yey" Yeri said sarcastically.

"You should have brought someone with you, Yerms. We won't mind" Irene said.

"Thanks. But the thing is, there isn't someone. Like, none, nada, 없음" Yeri said.

"Awww. That's okay, Yeri. You have us" Joy said.

"Thanks guys" Yeri said sincerely this time.

"Alright, we know you two are tired. Let's all rest and continue chatting tomorrow" Wendy said.

"Oh, Chaeyoung and Jennie. You're rooming together" Irene announced.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked, simply eyeing Jennie's reaction. Which is kind of confusing because she cannot see any emotions in that beautiful face of her wife.

"Everything is arranged and everyone has already settled. Since you two are the last ones to arrived, you have to room together" Lisa explained.

"Unless one of you wants to room with me" she added and smiled sweetly at Chaeyoung before looking at Jennie.

"No" Jennie answered almost immediately. All eyes are on her and she swore she heard Irene snickered.

"I mean, I'm fine rooming with Rosie. No problem at all. Right, Rosie?" Jennie told everyone before she looks at the blonde girl.

"Y-yeah of course. It's fine" Chaeyoung answered.

"Alright, good. Everything is settled so let's all rest now, good night people." Yeri said.

"Night Yerim" Chaeyoung said before Yeri could walk back to her shared room with Joy.

"Babe, you coming?" Wendy asked Irene.

"I'll just finish my drink" Irene said and watch Wendy walks to their room.

Jisoo and Seulgi also retreated to their shared room after saying good night to their friends.

"Your room is at the end of the hallway. There are fresh towels in the cupboard under the sink. New clothes in the closet and also disposable underwears. I know you two flew here without anything since it's an emergency" Lisa told them.

"Thanks, Lali" Chaeyoung said and hugged her friend, she looks at Jennie and her wife just nodded gesturing that she should go and she'll follow after a few minutes.

When the living room is cleared and no more people aside for the three of them, Jennie Irene and Lisa. The cat-eyed brunette started talking.

"I need to talk to the two of you. In a private and secure place. When are you two free?" Jennie asked.

"I am 24 hours available. You can talk to me anytime" Lisa said.

"You know my answer to that, Jen. You settle down first. We'll stay here, this girl owes me a 'tea'." Irene said while pointing at Lisa.

"Thank you. Lisa, do you have somewhere we could talk without anyone hearing us?" Jennie asked.

"Oh, even the uniformed people around us?" Lisa asked.

"Yes" Jennie answered.

"Of course I have" Lisa said and smiled meaningfully.

"Okay good. I'll see you two later" Jennie said and followed Chaeyoung to their room.

"Now, it's only you and me" Irene said.

"Unnie you're scaring me" Lisa said and Irene just laughed.

"What's between you and Jisoo?" Irene dropped the question.

"the 'and' word" Lisa answered immediately.

"Let me pluck a strand from your bangs with every wrong answer" Irene said.

"Unnie~" Lisa sounded like a crying goat.

-----

"Lexie, that's your 24th sigh, I could hear you from here" Sammy said from the other side of the divider.

The two agents are now flying to Thailand after they cover and pretended to be Jennie and Chaeyoung back in L.A. It was an exciting and funny thing to do as an agent, Sammy enjoyed it at least. Though, Alexandria's mood at the moment says otherwise.

Or is it something else?

"Babe, talk to me" Sammy said and finally removed the divider between them.

"Hey, we did fine. Jennie and Chaeyoung are safe. We did a good job pretending to be them. And now, I think they are already with their friends. And soon we'll be there too. And we're back to pretending that we aren't in a relationship. Like our bosses" Sammy said letting it all out.

"Sam-"

"I understand. You want this assignment to end before we tell them and I agree. It's just that, Matthew's been eyeing you and I am jealous. That's why I took the opportunity to do this cover up with you so I could spend time with you alone" Sammy interrupted Alexandria.

"There's nothing to be jealous about. Matthew's not my type. And I would never dump you for a guy" Lexie said.

"Good to know. Now, tell me what's bothering you. You know you can tell me anything" Sammy coaxed her girlfriend to tell her what on her mind.

"I can't tell you here" Alexandria said.

"Then write it" Sammy said and managed to ask a flight attendant for a pen and paper. When the attendant gave them the materials they said thanks and continued talking.

  - There's a mole in our team - Alex wrote.

"How do you say so? You figured out who?" Sammy asked.

  - no, but there has to be. All our plans are confidential. Park Take Woo's men are a bunch of idiots. There's no way they figured out most of our itinerary. There must have been someone who spills them information from inside of our team -

"Or maybe, it's because Jennie is an idol, a public figure. It's not easy to hide Chaeyoung if she's with Jennie" Sammy said.

"I know. But I am sure that there is someone who have been stabbing us in the back. And I will make sure that I will find them" Lexie said.

"What if it's me?" Sammy asked.

"Then I will end you myself" Alexandria answered without any hesitations.

"Thank the heavens it's not me" Sammy said.

-----

"You good?" Jennie asked.

"You heard anything from Ali?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nothing yet. But they said that they will call us if anything" Jennie said to at least ease Chaeyoung's worries.

"How about Lexie and Sammy?"

"The guys said that the two are currently flying here" Jennie answered.

"When is it going to end? I don't want to hide anymore"  Chaeyoung whispered and all Jennie could do is to hug her wife.

"Soon, love. Soon" Jennie said while rubbing comforting circles on the blonde's back.

Park Chaeyoung buried her face on the crook of her wife's neck.

"Take a shower first? I'll just take care of some stuff and I'll join you to bed" Jennie said.

"Hmm. What stuff?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Security stuff" Jennie answered.

"Can I join?" Chaeyoung said.

"It's going to be boring. But I'll let you join next time. Alright? For now, take a shower and rest, love. Take it easy" Jennie said.

"Okay" Chaeyoung said. Maybe because she isn't in the mood for wanting everything to go on her way.

Maybe she's too exhausted with all the running and hiding.

"Alright. I'll join you later. Call me if you need anything" Jennie said. She gave Chaeyoung a chaste kiss and exited the room.

Chaeyoung was left standing in the middle of the room. She watched Jennie exit the room and sighed. She stood there for about a minute or two then stared to look around for some fresh clothes and proceed to the bath.

-----

"To be honest, I am not ready to tell it to anyone. But I swear next time I will, unnie" Lisa said.

"But you like her right?" Irene asked.

"Yes. And that, I won't get tired of answering that question. And telling everyone that I like her. I like Kim Jisoo" Lisa told Irene.

"Fine. I won't insist. But make sure next time you'll spill the tea" Irene said.

"Yes, unnie I swear" Lisa said.

"You two ready?" They heard Jennie asked.

"Of course. You two follow me" Lisa said and both she and Irene stood up.

Lisa walked to her room followed by Jennie and Irene. They went inside and locked the door. They followed Lisa inside her walk-in closet and they both stopped when Lisa stood in front of a full body mirror that is mounted on the wall. Lisa touched the side of the mirror and it turned into a screen. Lisa scanned her prints and the mirror opened revealing a staircase leading to a secret room underneath the villa.

"Are we in a spy drama?" Irene said. Totally in awe of what's happening.

"MGS is in a another level of secure" Jennie whispered.

The two of them followed Lisa who went down the stairs. When the three of them started descending the steps the door behind them closed.

"Welcome to my office" Lisa said when they finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

In the room are several monitors showing every room in the villa. They can see their friends and they are all sound asleep. There are also monitors showing the spots outside the villa. The pool, the beach, what's in the water and the arial view of the place.

The two idols were amazed of how techie the room is.

"How come you got all these?" Irene asked, her eyes cannot decide where to look first.

"It's from my dad's company" Lisa humbly answered.

"What kind of business that your family runs-"

"MGS. A security company that specializes in security using technologies  and a bit of manpower" Jennie said.

"Wait, I think I heard that already" Irene said.

"Agent Lalisa Manoban, at your service" Lisa said while smiling.

"You're Agent LM??" Irene exclaimed.

"The one and only" Lisa said

"And you were sent to Korea to protect My Rosie?" Jennie asked.

"Yes" Lisa answered.

"You know that Chaeyoung will be upset knowing that you're a secret bodyguard or something" Irene said.

"I know. And I am ready for anything. I am only doing my job" Lisa said.

"Is Rosie the reason why you moved here to Korea?" Jennie asked.

"Chaeyoung is one of the reasons"

"Any other reasons?" Irene asked.

"Jisoo" Lisa answered.

"I knew it" Irene said.

------------------------------

Happy Chaennie day, loves (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.5K 29
Jennie loses her memories, and Chaeyoung loses her family, home, and entire way of life. Chaennie ex-wives [Completed]
38.7K 2K 11
It takes four seasons - summer, autumn, winter and spring - for Lisa to realise that she's been dating Chaeyoung all along.
49.5K 1K 26
Its Not That easy being Fake married To your best friend
8.9K 479 12
Beauty and the beast , chaennie version Enjoy!