Security Breach

By AcidSprayBottle

Lot's a porn, lot's of... stuff that may or may not trigger some readers, will contain a LOT of gore most lik... More

Requests
~Sun~
~Moon~
~DJ Man~
~Monty~
~Sun and Moon~
~Roxy~
~Sun and Freddy~
~Roxy~
~DJMM~
~Human! Moon~

~Freddy~

2.5K 25 17
By AcidSprayBottle

Y/n is a chubby guy, and knowing Freddy, he's the KING of love, so, he's gonna be ALL OVER Y/n, ANYWAY, this chapter will be a lil hurtful, so, if you have body image issues, I just want you to know right now, you're beautiful and handsome, no matter what ANYONE says, you're amazing. Don't starve yourself, don't over eat, you're amazing and I'm so proud of you for coming as far as you have. I love ALL of you, enjoy the chapter=)

Y/n P.O.V.

I sighed as a service robot set the large pizza box in front of me and Freddy, "Maaaan, this diet is killing me!" I whined, opening the box, "I'm so happy today is my cheat day." I picked up a slice and chomped down on it, "Gawd *Chew Chew* This pizza sucks." I spoke with a mouthful, then swallowing, "I love it! I used to hate it, but now that I'm losing weight, everything is starting to taste better!" I beamed up at Freddy and he smiled.

He hummed and rubbed my head, messing up my hair a bit, "I'm so proud of you Y/n! You've lost so much weight!" He praised me and I blushed, "Stop." I slapped his hand away, quickly taking another bite of my pizza slice, "Hmm, yes, cardboard." I joked and Freddy chuckled.

My ears perked up as I heard murmuring, "Wow, no girl is ever going to love HIM if he doesn't drop some SERIOUS pounds." Then giggling.

I tried to ignore it, but their words went straight to my heart, tears welling up in my eyes as I set the slice down, "I should stop eating this, i-it's not good for me or my diet." I sighed, closing the pizza box and sliding it away.

Freddy tilted his head, "What is wrong star? You were so excited to eat it, what happened?" He rubbed my back and I sighed, "I want to lose weight d-don't I?" I whimpered out, barely able to keep the tears in.

The two people continued talking about me, dark thoughts swirling in my head like a hurricane, "M-Maybe I should get back t-to work." My voice cracked as I stood up, tears finally spilling down my face.

I was suddenly dragged back down, "You still have 15 minutes left of you break Y/n, let's enjoy the time we have together, yes?" I nodded and grabbed a hold of his arm, pulling it close to me. He chuckled and kissed my head, making me smile when I heard their voices get louder, "That's right fat boy, starve yourself." They spoke and I hiccuped, fresh tears poured from my eyes and I shook.

Freddy noticed and placed his hands over my ears, "Don't listen to them, your figure is amazing, and if you want me to be honest? I think you look cuter like this." He whispered and I blushed again, my tears drying up and a smile plastering itself onto my face.

I looked up at him, "Thank you Freddy, you always know how to make me smile." He nodded and pulled the pizza box back, "Are you ready to eat? Or did you lose your appetite?" He asked sweetly and I sighed, "My body is hungry, but I don't have the mindset to be hungry..." I whimpered and laid my head on his arm.

Freddy hummed, "Do you want help eating then superstar?" He asked and I nodded, "Y-Yeah, maybe being babied a bit would help." I smiled and opened my mouth, allowing Freddy to feed me.

I chewed and swallowed, ignoring the voices when all of a sudden a growl was heard. I looked up at Freddy and saw him shooting daggers at the two bullies, causing them to slink away into a different part of the Pizza Plex.

I smiled as he looked down at me, "Sorry about that Y/n." He rubbed the back of his neck. I shook my head, chuckling, "Nah, you're okay Freddy, thank you for scaring them off. I have my own personal bear-bodyguard." I joked, kissing his cheek.

He blushed and instantly nuzzled his snout into my neck, his nose rubbing against my ear, "S-Stop! That tickles Freddy!" I laughed, pushing him off.

He laughed and held me close, "Um... Freddy?" I looked up at him, blushing. He opened his eyes, "Yes?" He asked, tilting his head. I pointed to his crotch, "You have a boner." I teased.

He instantly got up, covering his face and grumbling out apologies. I laughed at this and sat him back down, "It's okay, I know that you can't help it babe. I'm sorry that I don't really like doing that kind of thing..." I looked away, guilty.

Freddy made me look back at him, "No, don't EVER apologize for something this makes you uncomfortable. I'm so happy you told me when you did otherwise I would have made MANY advancements on you." He teased and I blushed.

He pecked my cheek and we continued to chew on our lunch, not a care in the world.

Ohhhh Noooo, not alother fluuufffff, yes, Yn is asexual, get over it. ANYWAY, I looove you guys, go check out my Sun/Moon x Reader story. =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 58 17
Warnings: Violence Language angst Somewhat gore here and there Maybe uncomfortable moments for some people- Mostly wholesomeness I wont do any smut...
3.2K 73 22
I have no idea why I wrote this. Very 18+ though more due to language and themes rather than horny sex. If you don't like it, don't read. Don't repor...
22.4K 467 13
This is what I call a comfort fanfic but im writing it CW: cursing, it's a part of my vocabulary. expect nsfw every once in a while for funsies Backg...
2.5K 125 12
This is a Creator and Animatronic relationship. (Y/N) doesn't have a gender. This book is meant for both since I didn't see a lot of male-related boo...