Twisted Wonderland x (Todorok...

By Memesuga01

Follow Todoroki (Y/n) in her journey of being in Twisted Wonderland, and on the way somehow having a harem of... More

Prologue
~Todoroki (Y/n)~
Welcome to the Villains' World
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
The Rose-Red Tyrant
Tea with Riddle
The Usurper from the Wilds
Studying with Leona...or not?
The Merchant from the Depths
Beach Day with Octavinelle
Schemer of the Scalding Sands
Scarabia time!
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
A Beautiful Tyrant
Pomefiore Shopping Spree!
~Birthday Special~
The Watchman of the Underworld
Getting to know Idia!
Fanart!
HE'S HERE
The Lord of Malevolence
Stitch's Tropical Turbulence
Small A/N

Welcome to the Villains' World

33K 904 1.5K
By Memesuga01

Hello! Hope you enjoy this! I know I will have fun writing this since I'm in love with the game! Literally my friend almost fought me (through text) that she would take my cards since they're a higher level then hers, lmao. Anyway, it follows the game and does have mentions of the hero academia characters, so please enjoy. Most of all, please don't spam or else I will have to mute you.

So, as always, no future spoilers from the future parts of the books or else they will be deleted, if you make too many spoilers, I will have to mute you. Also, please don't pressure me, the author, to update. I update on my own time. So if I see a comment that says "Plz update." Or anything along those lines, you will be muted too.

Any inappropriate comment will also be deleted and if you keep making those comments, or plain spam, you will also be muted. You have been warned.

And this follows the English version, since obviously I'm not Japanese, I can't speak it, read it, let alone write it. I know there are people out there playing the Japanese version and there are subtitles for them, but the thing is, I literally get distracted easily, even while watching something or even reading. I'm like mentally 2 years old. So, deal with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"What the..." A girl with red and white hair mumbled, waking up. She looked around, but was met with darkness. She noticed that she was in a confined space, which made her kick it, making it open and the door to fall to the floor.

"Gah?! You're awake?!" A talking cat said, shocked.

"A tanuki?" She said.

"I'm not a tanuki! I'm Grim!" Grim said, "Whatever. You...human! Gimme your uniform, and better be quick about it!"

The dual haired girl looked down at her outfit and noticed that she was wearing a black robe that had golden accents around. Her face couldn't be seen since the hood was on her.

"'Cuase if you don't...you're gonna regret it!" The cat like creature said, activating blue flames.

"Eh? You have a quirk?"

"Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!" They said, before activating more flames.

The girl sighed, and walked away, 'I need to find out where I am...' She thought, before she ended up in the library. She was about to walk, but blue flames stopped her.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that-Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" The tanuki said, as they were hit.

"Consider it tough love." A male with a mask said, walking up to them, "Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students? My, were you eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules."

The girl was confused, 'But I go to U.A.'

"As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" Grim said.

"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" The male said, covering their mouth.

"Mmmrph!"

"Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you? No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber."

"Gates...?" The girl murmured.

"You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not? All of the students here at the campus arrived by passing through such gates. Although, typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up."

"Whoops. I kicked mine. Sorry." She said in her blunt voice.

"Kicked it open?!" He exclaimed, before clearing his throat, "Anyway, now is not the time for such prattle. You have a student orientation to attend! Go on, now. Make haste." He said, patting the girl to move forward.

"Where am I?"

"Oya? Have you not fully regained consciousness? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories...Well, these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless." He said, before beginning to walk.

'The hell is going on...'

-----

As they walked, it was quiet before the black haired male coughed to catch the female's attention.

"This is Night Raven College. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland. And I'm Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage."

The dual haired female was confused, "Magic? Don't you mean quirks?"

"Quirks? No, only those who the Dark Mirror perceives as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates," which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you."

The girl thought back, and did remember being picked up by a carriage that seemed to appear out of nowhere in front of her, "I do kinda remember a horse..."

"That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know, sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition."

She deadpanned, "So, it took me by force?"

"Mmfff! Mmmmmmfff!" Grim tried to speak but it was muffled.

"Now, let us attend to your orientation."

-----

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students- let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A red haired male said.

A male with long brown haired yawned, "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever, I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be fulfilling campus experience." A male with glasses said.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." A handsome male said.

"Some headmage he is." A voice came from a tablet.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A male with red eyes said

The door burst open, revealing to be Crowley himself.

"I most certainly did not!"

"Ah, speak of the devil." The red haired male said.

"If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." He told them, before turning to the girl, "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

"Grrr!" Grim said.

The girl looked at the mirror and walked up to it.

"State your name."

"...Todoroki (Y/n)."

"Todoroki (Y/n)...The nature of your soul is..." The mirror said, before going quiet for a few minutes, "...unclear to me."

Crowley and the other students were shocked, "What did you just say?"

"I sense no magical power from this one. But she has something within them that is powerful. Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate."

"She?!" The headmage said, going up and pulling the hood of the girl, revealing her dual hair and scar, around her turquoise eye.

"A girl?"

"Woah! Look at her hair! That's cool!"

"I'm okay with this."

"She looks pretty cute!"

Many of the students said.

His eyes widen, before looking at the mirror, "Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic? But this is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence! How could this have happened?"

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh..." Grim muffled out before gasping, "ME! Let ME have this student's seat!"

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!"

"Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

"Everyone, get down!" The red haired male said.

"Myaaahhh!" The tanuki said, making fire appear.

(Y/n) ran in front of the red eyed male, before activating her ice quirk, creating a wall of ice and stopping the flames from hurting him.

"Woah! That was so cool! Thanks so much! My butt would've been on fire if you didn't save me!" The male said, his eyes sparkling.

The dual haired girl nodded, letting out an icy breath.

Everyone around were shocked, seeing the wall of ice.

"Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley said.

"Ugh. Can I go now, or...?" The male with long brown hair said, not wanting to be there anymore.

"Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!" The handsome male said.

"Too much effort. Do it yourself."

"Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley. If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility." The male with glasses said.

"WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits." The voice from the tablet said.

"I'm sorry, were my instructions unclear?!" The headmage said.

(Y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed seeing no one doing anything, so she took matters into her hands. She ran out behind the wall of ice and ran towards the tanuki.

Grim noticed and spit out more fire in her direction, but the girl just dodged it or have her right arm up that was surrounded in ice.

She then let her foot touched the floor, releasing ice, which headed in their direction, before wrapping them up, unable to move, "There...I caught him." She said, as everyone stared in shock. The dual haired girl shivered slightly, feeling the cold, as frost rushed up her arm. She activated her flames to regulate her temperature again, which ended up ruining the robes, but luckily, had a flame resistant shirt under, "Sorry about the robes..." She said softly, feeling guilty.

The red eyes boy could only grin and ran up to the girl, "You're so cool! Is that your magic? The mirror said you didn't have magic though."

The girl looked at him, "It's not magic, it's my quirk. My power basically."

"A quirk? What's yours?"

"Half-Cold Half-Hot." She said.

"Wah!" He said, before grabbing her left hand, which made her startled, not used to contact, "You should totally visit Scarabia and show me more of your cool quirk!"

"I-I...Sure..." She mumbled softly, avoiding eye contact. Anyone could tell that she was pretty uncomfortable.

The red haired male walked up, "Can you let the cat go? And also get rid of the ice?" He said, distracting her.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that." She said, getting out the male's grip and bowing slightly, then going up to the wall of ice and melting it.

The red haired male could only stare at the girl as she melted the ice, 'She's so polite...' He thought, before following behind her, when he saw her head towards the frozen cat.

"Better stay still, Grim. I don't want to hurt you." (Y/n) said, which made the small creature's eyes widen at her, since no one really cared for him.

Once the ice melted, the red haired boy came up.

"Off With Your Head!" He said.

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!" The tanuki said.

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately."

"But I ain't a cat either! Don't you try'n collar me! I'll burn it right off!" They said, before trying to use their fire, "Huh...? Wh-What gives? My fire ain't workin'!"

"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." The male said with a smirk.

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!"

"Oh, you've got nothin to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus."

"Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy." The male with glasses, who identifies as Azul said, "I've just GOT to have it-ah, I mean, I've got to have respect for it."

Crowley looked at the girl, "(Y/n)! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your-" He said, before was cut off.

"They were never mine. If I had a quirk that summons creatures, I would've called it off. But I don't." She said, looking at the male straight in the eyes.

"It isn't yours?" He said, as the girl only shook her head, "Oh...Is that so?" He then cleared his throat, "Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind." He said, boosting his ego, "...Someone take this away, please."

"Nooooo! Let me gooooo!" Grim said, as they were grabbed, "You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!"

(Y/n) could only stare at the doors that closed, "I feel quite guilty that this happened to him..." She mumbled.

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms." Crowley said, before looking around, "...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere."

"And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse." The male with long brown hair said.

"Wait a sec...Did anyone even invite him?" The male with red eyes said.

"If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself." The handsome male said.

"Maybe, but I don't know him too well either..."

"Draconia...Like, Malleus Draconia? That Draconia?" A student said.

"So it's true? He really does go to school here?" Another student said.

"Yikes." Said a third student.

"Ah. Just as I'd expected. I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony." A male with black hair with pink highlights said.

(Y/n) deadpanned slightly, "Now that's just plain rude...I may not want to see my father, but I kind of have to..." She mumbled, which the male heard and smile at her.

"You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub." Azul said.

"I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with." Said the red haired boy, who is named Riddle.

"No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me." The male with pink highlight said, before mumbling to himself, "I just hope he doesn't sulk about this..."

Soon, students started leaving.

Riddle looked at the girl as he passed and gave her a small smile, "Thank you for catching the cat." He said, to which the girl nodded.

Azul walked passed her and let out a small smirk, "Your power was amazing...I have to have it." He said, mumbling the last part.

'He's suspicious...' The girl thought.

The male with long brown hair, looked at her, before smirking, 'This herbivore smells nice...' He thought.

The handsome male looked at her and noticed her scar, "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't have that." He said, as the girl lifted her hand to the scar.

The male with red eyes came up to the girl, "Don't forget to come by! I'll make sure to have a large banquet for you!" He said, smiling.

The dual haired girl squinted from the brightness he was radiating, "Uhm...that's not necessary..." She said, averting her eyes, 'Plus...I only eat Soba.' She thought to herself.

(Y/n) heard a click noise from the tablet when she looked at it, and she could've sworn she heard a slight squeal from it.

The male with pink highlights smiled at her, "Thank you for saying that, come visit anytime if you want."

With that, all who was left was Crowley and girl.

"Well, (Y/n). This is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you will not be attending Night Raven College after all. Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy. But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home. Now, step into a gate, and visualize the place from whence you came." He said.

The girl walked up to one of the gates, and visualized Musutafu in her head. Her twin brother, Midoriya and all her friends, her mother. 'Please let me go home...' She thought.

"O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!"

The mirror only stared, not saying anything.

Crowley cleared his throat, "L-Let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul-" He said, but was cut off.

"There is no such place."

"What?"

"There is no place in this world where this soul belongs. None."

The girl felt her left side burst into flames, "What did you say?" She said, glaring at the mirror.

"How can that be?" The headmage said in desbelief, "My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!"

The mirror only stayed quiet, as the girl calmed her flames, not wanting to ruin the place.

"This has never happened throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss." He said, then turned to the girl, "Tell me: From what land do you hail?"

"I'm from Musutafu, Japan."

Crowley put a hand under his chin, looking at the girl, "I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet...This mysterious homeland of yours eludes me. Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?" He said, and started to walk.

The girl nodded and followed after him.

-----

After looking through many book...

"Just as I'd suspected. Nothing. Not only is your homeland not listed on any map from any point in history." Crowley said, before looking at the girl, "Now, are you quite sure that you come from such a place? That wasn't some sort of lie, or jape? Because if so, the only explanation is that you've come from another planet. Or perhaps you were summoned here from another dimension?"

(Y/n) looked at him with a small frown, "I have never lied in my life." She said, before a confused look took over her features, "But another dimension?"

"Show me everything that you brought here with you. Do you have some form of identification, a driver's license perhaps? Or even a...shoe? You do seem a tad bit...empty-handed."

The girl thought for a bit, before remembering what came with her in the coffin, "My costume case." She said, walking back to the room, with the male following.

Once there, the girl went towards the coffin she came out of, and saw her costume case, opening it, seeing her costume intact, but nothing else.

The dual haired girl looked at him, "Is this enough?"

"I'm afraid not..." He said, before sighing, "Well, this is quite the predicament. I cannot have someone with no aptitude for magic bumbling about magic academy. And yet, as an educator, I am loath to expel a young person without a cent to their name, or any liability to contact their guardian...Truly, my grace is boundless." He said, smiling to himself in the end.

'This guy has a big ego and I'm not sure how to feel about it...' (Y/n) thought to herself.

"Hmmm...Ah! There is a vacant building on the campus. It was, in fact, used as a dorm a long time ago. With proper cleaning, it should be habitable enough. Out of profound kindness of my heart, I will allow you to live there for the time being. In the meantime, we will investigate other ways to send you home." The male said, smiling at the girl, "Dear me, but I am a gracious man indeed! A model educator, one might say."

'...If he says that line one more time, I'm freezing him.'

"Well then, I shall take you to your dorm straight away. It is an older building, but it has plenty of...character, one might say."

"Alright..." She mumbled.

-----

The girl deadpanned at the run down looking dorm, "You...want me to stay here?"

"Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now." He said, patting the girl's back, while pushing her forward, "There you go."

(Y/n) sighed, and walked inside the building. They had entered and were met with a run down lounge.

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta~!" Crowley said, before leaving, closing the door behind him.

The girl watched him leave, before looking at the broken roof, "I could probably cover that with ice...But then it would begin to melt...I'll just get started to fix this dorm up..." She mumbled, going to get some tools.

-----

After about a few hours, she managed to fix the roof.

She wiped her forehead, before getting down, and entering. As soon as she closed the door, rain started pouring, "Good thing, I finished the roof." She said.

"Gwah! It's pouring out there!" A familiar voice said, making her turn and see Grim.

"Oh, Grim, you're back."

"As if I wouldn't just sneak back onto campus the second I escaped pryin' eyes. You all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't givin' up on goin' here just 'cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time. And if you think otherwise, you don't know Grim!"

(Y/n) smiled slightly, and crouched down, "So, tell me, why do you want to get into this school?"

"Isn't it obvious? I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the makin's to become one of the greatest mages who ever lived! So I've been waitin' and waitin' for that black carriage to come for me. And yet..."

"But it never came to get you..."

"Hrmph! That Dark Mirror's got no eye for talent! That's why I tool the initiative and came here myself. You humans don't understand what a mistake you're makin'! Not lettin' me in is a great loss to the world!"

The girl rubbed Grim's head with her left, which made him lean into her hand since it was warm, "I think you would make a great mage in the future." She said, "My friend, Midoriya. He helped me, so now I want to help you become a great mage."

The tanuki stayed quiet, before letting tears slip out, "You know, you're very nice!"

"I shouldn't be nice, then?" She said, confused.

"No! Stay like that!" They exclaimed, before jumping into their arms, feeling the different body temperature, "Your temperature is different."

"That's because of my quirk. My left side is warmer than the other." She said, before getting up, "Come on, let's look around the dorm and pick a room where we'll be sleeping."

"All right!"

-----

Once they got to the hallway, it was filled with cobwebs and was in disarray.

"I have to fix this up too..." (Y/n) mumbled, before hearing something.

"What was that?" Grim said, looking scared.

Suddenly, three ghosts appeared in front of them.

"Yee hee hee...Bwa ha ha ha."

"We haven't had visitors in ages!"

"Oh, I'm just itchin' for new friends!"

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

The girl's eyes widen, "Ghosts...!"

"Ghosts! Ghoooost!" Grim exclaimed.

"All the people who used ta live here got scared of us and ran away." A ghost that was smaller than the two said.

"We just want a new ghost to play with! What do you say buddy?" The ghost that looked like a cloud to the girl said.

The dual haired girl smiled slightly, "Hello, I'm Todoroki (Y/n). Pleasure to meet you three. But, we have to decline on your offer of becoming ghosts." She said, bowing slightly, which made the ghosts eyes widen, "I'm sorry that we had to intrude on your home, but I have no where else to go. So, would it be fine if Grim and I stayed?" She said.

The skinnier ghost smiled, "Ah, of course! It's nice to have more friends!" They said.

The girl nodded, "Thank you very much..." She said, trailing off at the end, not knowing their names.

"Oh, we don't really have names...it's been so long, that we don't even remember it." The smaller ghost said.

"I see...Then I shall give you knew ones." (Y/n) said, which made them smile and nod. She looked at the bigger ghost, "You will be Cloud, since you look fluffy like one." Then pointed at the skinny one, "You will be Bones." Then pointed at the smaller ghost, "And you will be, Sora."

The ghosts nodded, happy with their new names.

"Well, we should leave you to settle in. See ya later!" Cloud said, before disappearing with the other two.

Grim looked at the girl, "How were you so calm about it?" He said.

The dual haired girl shrugged, "I've just gotten used to things I guess." She said, beginning to walk but stopped when she heard footsteps coming towards them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 59 25
This is a story about a girl named Irene, a 14 year old girl who secretly has a magic but of course she doesn't know she has them until... she goes t...
114K 5.5K 56
Basically what the title said. Just the characters randomly appearing out of our phone while we we're just doing whatever.
69.7K 1.6K 30
During the opening ceremony at Night Raven College, there was one coffin that was never opened and the headmaster wondered why the coffin never been...
3.7K 131 6
(Y/n) wasn't sure what to make of her situation. She was simply enjoying her mini movie night after getting stood up for a hangout with her friend...