Valencia

By CringyWriterSky

Violetta and Alexander fell out of love when Valencia was 2. Alexander decided to let Violetta take Valencia... More

Charaters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Other Charaters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8

Chapter 4

4.2K 103 7
By CringyWriterSky

Right now it's the end of the day and I'm putting my binder in my locker.
I walked outside and into the parking lot to my older brother Alonzo's car.

"I didn't see you today at school" I said to him as I close the passenger door.

"I only went for 4 and 6 period" He told me as he started to drive.

I rolled my eyes at him. He always skips school but somehow always gets good grades, but that doesn't stop mom or dad from grounding him.

"Don't roll you eyes its rude" He said getting annoyed.

"Your literally the fucking definition of rude" I said under my breath. I hate how my brothers always scold me when I swear or roll my eyes even though they do it too.

"You mind repeating that for dad when we get home?" He asked smirking.

"No.." I grumbled as I stared out the window. He's honestly so annoying.

"That's what I thought" He said. Alonzo drove to the twins school and waited in the pick up zone until they both came running to the car.

"Hi!" Marciana and Marcello said at the same time.

"Hi guys" I said smiling at them both. "How was you day" I asked when Alonzo started driving to Capria and Lucio school.

"Mine was great, we had art today and we went outside to paint the sky!" Marciana happily said. She always loves to paint and she vary good too.

"Mine was also great too! We had gym and played we got to play basketball" Marcello said. Ano loves football just like our older brothers.

"That's great" I say to them.

Once we reached Capria and Lucio's school. I walked inside to pick them up from daycare.

I went in the class where the daycare is and waited at the door. One of the workers, Miss B saw me and smiled.

"Capria and Lucio your sister is here" She said to them.

They both snapped their head to me and came running before giving me a hug.

"I missed you so much!" Lucio said.

"Me too!" Capria chimed in.

"I missed you guys even more" I said tickling their sides a little making them giggle. "Let's go before Alonzo decides on making us walk" I said half joking.

They each grabbed one of my hand as we started walking to the car. We talked about our day as we walked.

When we got to the car I helped Marcello into the back before letting Capria and Lucio since there was not enough room for them all to sit in the middle row.

Just as soon as I sat down Alonzo started driving home. It only took us 15 minutes considering we dont live far from our schools.

We all got out of the car and went our own ways.

I choose to go look for mom and dad since I didn't see them much yesterday and maybe my two oldest brothers.

I walked upstairs and knocked on mom and dads room. I opened the door to papa getting ready and mom taking clothes out of some shopping bags.

Mom turned to me and smiled "Hi bebita" She said holding her arms out for me.

I smiled and went to in her arms and hugged her back. "te extrañé" I said to her.

"yo te extrañe mas" She said back.

"Where's my hug at?" Dad asked from behind us, wruening our moment.

Me and mom pulled back and looked at each other before rolling our eyes.

"I saw that" Dad said.

We both smiled at him "Saw what?" We asked at the same time.

"Stop that its creepy" He said seriously making me and mom laugh. "You even laugh the same.." He muttered to himself.

I go towards dad and gived him a hug.
"I missed you to dad" I said against his chest.

"I know you did, how could you not?" He said confidently. I pulled away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have a meeting Armando and Salvador are coming too" He said as he fixed his messy long hair.

"Valen come here I bought stuff for you and the others" Mom said excitedly.

"Look I got you this cute pink dress" Mom said holding up a vary cute mini dress.

"She is not wearing that ever. It literally looks like it can fit Capria" Dad said before for I can say anything.

Mom playfully rolled her eyes "Don't be ridiculous Manuel it's not that short" Mom said. I nod my head in agreement with her.

"Can I please keep it dad? I promise I'll wear my stocking under it!" I said lieing.

"You always say that but you never do" He countered as he went in the closet to get something.

Mom shoved the dress in a shopping bag full of clothes. "These are all the things I got you go before he come back" She said giving me two large shopping bags and some shoe boxes.

"Thank mom" I said after I kissed her checks before rushing out their room and into mine.

I put my stuff on my bed before face timing Elias. He immediately answered. His phone was facing up so I couldn't see him but I'm guessing he's in his room because of the ceiling.

"Hi àngelos" He said.

"Hi Eli, let me see you" I said a little to demanding.

"Yes ma'am" He before the phone turned to him. "Why did you call?" He asked.

I smirked." Mom went shopping today and got me clothes so you know what that means" I said. Whenever I get new clothes I always tried them on for Elias,we've been this since forever.

"Let's just get this over with" He sighed. I know he secretly loves this.

Ok hold on" I said moving away from the camera to change.

First outfit

I grabbed my phone and put it on my window since it a grate angle and the lighting is perfect.

"What do you think?" I asked while moving back from the phone and giving a little spin.

"I love the sweater it looked really soft and the jeans look grate on you" he said honestly.

"Ok next outfit" I said moving away.

Second outfit

What do you think about this?" I asked. I moved back and did a little walk.

"This is my favorite" He said instantly.

"You haven't even seen the others"
I reminded him.

"Know but I love this and you look cute in it" He said making me blush.

"Next outfit!" I said quickly.

First dress

"I know I said next outfit but I wanted to try on this one" I said walking in the camrea.

"I know your dad didn't let you keep this" was the first thing he said.

"Your right when he saw it I'm 100% sure he was gonna return it" I told him.

"How did you convince him to let you keep it?" He asked curiously.

"I didn't" I shrugged "When he was going in closet to do something mom put it in my bag and I ran out the room and into mine" I explained.

"Well you look absolutely gorgeous in this" He said making me blush yet again.

"So it's your favorit-" I started before he cut me off.

"No the other one is still me favorite" He said.

"Whatever next outfit" I said rolling my eyes. I'm assuming he didn't see it.

Third outfit

"You literally look like a goddess in this" He said as soon as I walked in front if the screen.

"You think so?" I asked.

He smiled "I know so" He said.

"So it's your favorite then?" I question.

"Yes it's my favorite" He said.

I tried the rest of my outfit and showed him my new heels and shoes. We talked on the phone for a few hours until we both had to go because dinner was ready.

I walked out my room and into the dinning hall. Everyone was already waiting for me.

Ty for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.8K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
17.5K 964 32
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
167K 8.7K 85
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
180K 1K 190
Mature content