Niko Omilana

By bratzbby_

You Are A 20 Year Old, You-Tuber Living In London In Your Own Home. Your Close Friends With Other UK You-Tube... More

About Me
The Start
The Dress
When We First Met
The Kiss
The Morning After
What Should I Say?
Here He Is

A Chat?

799 7 1
By bratzbby_

I woke up this morning at 11:03 am. I grabbed my phone and started going through social media. After a while I finally got out of bed and went downstairs. I walked down and fed my dog then went and got myself a hot mug of tea. I then sat down at my island and watched some tiktok's while drinking my tea. After about 10 minutes I put my mug in the sink and went upstairs to take a shower and do my morning routine. After I was done my shower and washing my face and brushing my teeth I went to go pick out an outfit. I hadn't anything planned today besides Niko coming over so I didn't have to get dressed up for anything.

I quickly threw on this outfit and left my hair down. It was only 12:08 at this time so to pass time I just sat on my bed and went on my phone.
About an hour later I got a face time call from Talia.

"Hola" she calls. "Hello Ms Mar" I answer. "What you up to" she asks. "Just sitting on my phone trying to pass time" I tell her. "Pass time for what?" she asks. "Well..." I hesitate. "On my way home from yours last night I got a text, from Niko" I stumble. "Ohh okay" she replies. "What did it say" she asked. "He asked if it was alright if he could come up today" I tell her. "OH MY GOD ACTUALLY" she screams. "YES AND IM FUCKING TERRIFIED" I laugh. "I wonder what he's gonna say" she whispers. "What time is he coming up at?" she asks. "2:30" I answer. "Not too far away its 1:15 right now" she tells me. "I'm so nervous I haven't a clue what i'm gonna say to him" I tell her. "Just say what you said to me, that you don't want what happened to stop yous from having a good friendship" she tells me. "Ok ok" I say nervously. "Try not to think about it too much because it'll just make you more nervous babe" she assures me. "Your right" I reply.

We stay on face time up until 2:00 when she left to go to Simons. While I was chatting with Talia my mind completely forgot about Niko and the fact I was gonna see him, but the second she left, it was the first thing my mind went to. And I started panicking. Big time. I knew it wasn't long till he'd be here so I cleaned up a bit and sat on my sofa hoping Netflix would calm me down a bit. After watching 1 episode of KUWTK I heard a knock at the door. My stomach instantly turned and my heart started racing, I knew exactly who it was. Niko. Fuck. My. Life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.4K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.7M 98.8K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
341K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...