π™Ώπš˜πš”πšŽπš–πš˜πš—: π™±πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πš’οΏ½...

By s0fti3eevee

πš†π™΄π™»π™²π™Ύπ™Όπ™΄ πšƒπ™Ύ π™³π™΄πš‚π™²πšπ™Έπ™Ώπšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ : ✦ β‚Šκ’·κ’¦οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆ ΰ­¨ΰ­§ οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆκ’·κ’¦ΰ·† β™‘β˜†πŸŒΈοΉ’Meet Sakura β™‘. A girl born and raised i... More

✿.q.𝕆𝕔 π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• 
🍡 . . Important Update!! _ . 🌿
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜

✿.q.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™

975 17 2
By s0fti3eevee

(-Third person P.O.V-)

──・──・・✧ ・・──・────・──・・✧ ・・──・────・──・・✧ ・・──・──

 Here we are a wonder day in Alola! The sun shinning, trainers and pokemon alike playing with each other, And down near the beach is a little house and inside the professor of the Alola is happily making a lovely breakfast with his Pokémon pals for His step daughters birthday is today. As a Rockruff Barks running towards a ladder while passing by The professors popplio blowing bubbles in a corner. The pup then climbs up the ladder with his paws and reaches the top to see our hero. She sleeps in her comfy bright pink bed with different books and notes of Pokémon contest and battle tips all over her bed.

Rockruff: "Rock?"

He tilts his head  before Pouncing onto our hero's lap and started to lick her nose wagging his tail. As she wakes up a lil. she slips her tongue out of her mouth 'playing dead'. she opened her eyes to see Rockruff whimper and walks off, she bounces up and catches him before he could leave.

Sakura: "Come here you lil' bugger!"

She starts tickling his tummy. As they both giggle she gives a warm smile.

Sakura: "Good morning rockruff!"

Sakura greeted him, he gives a happy birthday bark happily knowing that Sakura wasn't really dead, she gently pats his head. As they rub their eyes she herd all the noise from downstairs.

Sakura: "Up already huh?"

She picks up rockruff in her arms before standing up heading down the ladder. Professor Kukui greets her at the bottom and smiles.

Kukui: "Morning sunshine, did you have fun practicing last night?"

Sakura: "Yeah me and Lucario trained hard..- *Yawns*  - had a refreshing battle with Gladion then, went back to practicing Contest routines!"

She puts down rockruff who then goes towards the professors gardevoir who was helping making a special breakfast. Popplio flips on Gardevoir head with a small little clap of their fins. Sakura turns walking towards the bathroom to freshen up, Picking up her toothbrush she starts brushing her teeth and brushing her short brown hair at the same time. After about an hour she open the door. 

She make her way to the living room to see Gardevoir, Popplio and Lucario on the couch. Taking a seat next to them she turns on the TV. As she scrolls through the channels she comes upon her favorite, the Pokémon showcase channel. On the tv is a 4 year old episode of the fierce finale to see who becomes the next queen of Kalos Serena versus Aria that Sakura hasn't seen yet.

T.V: "Look, it's mademoiselle Aria with her Delphox!"

On the T.V Monsieur Pierre announced as Aria and her Delphox bowed and started dancing while her eyes sparkled with excitement. 

Sakura's smile grows seeing all the pretty colors but she knew who she was rooting. Stars formed her eyes as they're glued to the T.V screen as she bounces up and down.

Sakura: "Ooo next is Serena, I hope she wins!" 

T.v/ Monsieur Pierre: "Thank you for your lovely performance. Aria next fighting for her crown is mademoiselle Serena with her Braixen, Sylveon and Pancham. Let's give her a round of applause!" 

"GO SERENA!....,Popplio!!" They both cheer.

(-Meanwhile in Kalos 15 mins before Serena's performance-)

Ash Clement and Bonnie take their seats in the front row of the auditorium. Bonnie's Dedenne sits in her lap. The 3 glance at each other smiling, waiting for the show to start in anticipation.

Bonnie: *squeals* "I'm so excited Serena made it to the finals!" 

Ash: "This audience is huge. I hope Serena does well!"

As Serena gets ready in the back she looks in the mirror one last time as her Braixen fixes her dress and Pancham fixes his glasses.

Worker: "Ms. Serena you're on!"

Serena: "Right, lets give it our all and have fun out there. Even if we don't win I love performing with you guys!"

She smiles big and bright as all three of her Pokémon hug her tightly. As they step out of their dressing room and walk up to the stage, as they do they already hear roaring fans and look all over to see the audience in anticipation. she waves and her Pokémon let out a joyous cry before beginning the routine.

 Serena: "Sylveon, use Light Screen!"

A pink wall surrounds the 3 as Braixen uses Psyshock on the barrier making it explode into a wave of sparkly glitter then she summons a Misty terrain with her Sylveon filling the venue with a sweet scent and covering the stage with the light pink mist.

Serena: "Now use Moonblast!"

A moon would appear over them as Serena begins to dance gracefully with Braixen, her other Pokémon reaching up. The moon blast settled into her palms before she sent it away over to the audience where it imploded to cover the audience in little stars. Clement Ash and Bonnie were enthralled by the performance. She and her Pokémon were so in sync all of the audience admired it. Serena and her Pokémon take a bow and end the performance.

(-Back in Alola-)

Sakura: "Serena...Kalos.."

Sakura mutters looking longingly at the TV. The professor shoots a glance towards her and smiles.

T.V / Monsieur Pierre: "As expected of the fabulous Serena-" 

Professor Kukui then walks up towards her holding a Huge plate with a birthday cake on top cut into all of Sakura's favorite flavors Popplio, Gardevoir, and Lucario all gather around and start to sing.

Everyone: "Happy birthday to You!~ Happy birthday to You! Happy birthday dear Sakura! Happy birthday to You!~"

Kukui: "Happy birthday kiddo! Now come on eat up,"

The professors Popplio waddles over to Sakura handing her a plate along with her utensils. She quickly takes it and eats her cake, while they all gather around watching the Tv. The commercial break comes to an end monsieur Pierre pops back up on the TV screen with a glowstick in hand.

T.V / Monsieur Pierre: "it's the moment of truth with the finals of the Pokémon showcase for this year, and who will decide to be our next Queen? why that'll be none other than you in the audience! You guys know what to do, use your glow sticks to cast off the color that corresponds with the performer that you think was number one. On 3 1...2...3!!"

He raises his glow stick in the air and so does everyone else in the venue as the camera pans around at the humongous audience. Glow sticks fill the rooms as little particles of pink and orange particles as they get cast off to the two performers' emblems filling up their meter.

Sakura clasps her hands together and bows her head as her partner Pokémon does the same. The crowd roars with excitement as both Aria and Serena happily look at their pendants excited waiting for their bar to fill up.

Sakura: *mumbles* "Please please"

T.V / Monsieur Pierre: "The winner in our next Kalos Queen will be... Performer Serena! Congratulations on becoming the next Kalos Queen!!"

The crowd roars with excitement as they see the final result. Sakura shouts with excitement  shaking the house down. She jumps from her seat, As all her pokemon jump for joy, as the professor is taken aback.

Monsieur Pierre's Klefki lightly takes the crown off of Aria's head and gently places it on Serena's, he takes her hand and bows to her. The crowd erupts with excitement as the former Queen Aria approaches her congratulating her as they shake hands and hug the episode ends.

꒦︶꒷ ˖ ͙ ˚﹒꒦︶꒷ ✦୨♡୧✦ ꒷︶꒦﹒ ˚ ͙ ˖ ꒷︶꒦

A few minutes later the show ended and the channel was changed to the battle station watching alain battle for his champion title, the fight is neck and neck with each trainer on their last pokemon.

T.V/Alain: "A bond more powerful than evolution, hear my heart felt call Charizard Mega Evolve!"

Alain touches his key stone on his mega ring glowing a bright yellow light then, holding his hand high in the air. Charizard roars as his mega stone glows a aura blue light and as they both connect Charizard turns a darker shade grower a little bit bigger covering its self in blue fire, as a blue flame causes the smoke to clear Charizard gives an intense stare.

T.V Announcer: "And he's done it alain has mega evolved Charizard!!!"

T.V/Alain: "Now charizard use dragon cla-"

Kukui: "Sakura could you please bring your dirty dishes."

She sighs but takes the dirty empty plates and bowls and heads towards the kitchen as she starts to wash her plate. When Gardevoir was done eating she picks up her and gracefully walks towards the same direction, lightly placing it on the counter next to Scarlet.

Kukui: "Oh yeah I also have a surprise for you!"

The professor smiles finishing his food, Sakura looks at him confused. Professor Kukui then goes behind Sakura's ear pulls out two tickets from behind them. He shows it to her who looks at them shocked, almost dropping a plate in the process.

Kukui: "Its a ticket to Kalos, you had them behind your ear! Happy Birthday sweetie!"

 Professor Kukui smiles standing up and starting to scratch his neck while Sakura quickly finished cleaning the dishes, Jumping into Kukui's arms hugging him tight as he returns the hug.

Kukui: "I know You've been giving this Pokémon preforming thing a lot of thought so I-"

Sakura: "Thank you thank you thank you this is the best present ever!!!"

She continued to thanked him, bearing her face in his chest, professor kukui then smiled and caressed her head. Popplio peeks from behind the couch hearing every word growing a little sad.

Kukui: "Your flight leaves at 4:00 p.m. better start packing"

Sakura quickly let go of him then climbed back up the ladder packing her stuff excitedly With Lucario following closely behind. Professor kukui smiles before noticing Popplio waddling over with tears in their eyes. He kneels down patting its head.

Kukui: what's wrong popplio?

While those two continue their conversation, Sakura rummaging through her dresser for clothes and Lucario folds them neatly then placing them in her suitcase she abruptly stops when she sees a rose ring in one of her drawers. She smiles at it not even realizing that she's blushing.

 Sakura: "Ash.."

She falls deep in thought she then picks it up and holds it close to her chest. Hours would pass as Sakura and her Pokémon now at the airport having Lucario standing next to her. On her shoulders was her giant pink shoulder bag, her right hand holding her suitcase. while her father professor kukui holds out Pokeballs for her.

Kukui: "Well, you'll be needing these, this is your first step to become Kalos Queen. I'll be cheering you on!"

He smiles holding Rockruff who barks with a smile. Sakura Pets Rockruff with her unoccupied hand before taking the pokeballs. while popplio shyly waddles out from behind the professor.

Kukui: "Oh I almost forgot! Popplio here wants to give you something."

Popplio continues to waddle in front of Sakura before turning its head as it hold up his pokeball hoping that she takes it.

Sakura: "Professor isn't popplio your pokemon?"

Kukui: "Well yes but, we talked it out while you were packing. It got me thinking you Lucario, and Popplio have been together sense you were really young. They've even joined in some of your battles and contest practices. And id feel horrible if I were to break up the group, plus I really think they want to travel with you."

Sakura kneels looking at popplio as it shakes a small bit. She gently takes its pokeball and smiles.

Sakura: "Would you like to travel with us?"

Popplio eyes lit up as it shakes its head, tapping its pokeball teleporting inside. Sakura smiles putting the pokeball in her bag.

Sakura: "Thanks professor, Rockruff"

She thanked them with a genuine smile, then adjusted her shoulder bag. Professor Kukui and Rockruff do the same.

Then turned around starting to run towards her flight. But someone else enters the airport, a boy with blond hair, a black hoodie with a big red rip in the middle and black jeans with Umbreon at his side.

Gladion: "Sakura, were you really gonna leave without saying goodbye to your 2nd bff?!"

Sakura: "G-gladeon of course not!"

She quickly hugs him tightly and Umbreon nuzzles her leg. They both blush realizing how long they'd been hugging, she punches his arm lightly.

 Gladion: "I'll miss you so much... If you don't come back I'll come to you!" 

Sakura: "Don't worry you big dummy I'll be back, just be cheering me on won't you?"

He nods as the hug one last time both holding back tears. She runs to the gates and abruptly stops, Turning her head to look at Professor Kukui and Gladion, one more time.

Kukui: *tears up* We'll all miss you me, gladion, gardevoir and with her all of the other pokemon back in the lab! In our hearts you'll always be our Alolan champion!

Sakura: *tears up as well* "Bye, Gladion! Bye, dad!"

She shouts at them, waving her hand along with Lucario and Gardevoir who waves them goodbye. Scarlet then turned back and quickly left for her flight while Kukui froze.

Kuku: "That kid.."

He said with a sigh, covering his eyes with his sleeve. But, smiled and started to tear up while Rockruff nuzzles him and gladion putting a hand on his shoulder as he tilts his head up.

Kukui: "GO SAKURA!, we'll visit when we can, we love you!!"

Gladion: *turns and blushes* "I love u Sakura, pls be safe.." 

As our hero's flight takes off into the new mysterious region of Kalos, Pokémon gather around the professor waving goodbye to their friends. But, what will Kalos have in store for our hero Sakura and her partner Pokémon. what will they find, who will they see, all that and more...

🌺As the journey continues...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 464 18
It's been years since Ash and Greninja went their separate ways and as time went Greninja have adapted to Kalos and human life becoming a guardian of...
6.8K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...
7.2K 84 28
It all starts when a young boy is given a Riolu by his father and sets out on an amazing journey...... Disclaimer: I only own the story line, Jace, a...
58K 573 30
when ash's friends and family betray him he ventures into the reigon of....... alola... Where he meets Lillie...... he now has a fresh start to build...