Child Of Fire ➵ Stilinski {Bo...

By taylahjasmyne

Clara Ridgeway is the girl who everyone thinks needs better friends. Everyone thinks she should be one of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 9

12.8K 402 237
By taylahjasmyne

I sigh, working at the video shop video 2 star C once every week isn’t really I problem, I don’t do much, but that makes my job boring, I think I will quit soon and work somewhere else. I play around on the shelves, placing DVDS in the right areas and watch my fellow worker fitting the light while on the latter. I see head lights enter our parking lot.

“We have someone finally coming to rent a movie” I shout to him.

“Why don’t they just download it?” He asks me and I shrug.

“To be honest, it’s most likely Lydia wanting to watch the Notebook with Jackson, I bet they are fighting about it in the car right now” I say then laugh and he laughs as well. I walk towards the counter and see Jackson leave Lydia’s car and walking in, not very happy from the looks on his face.

“Since when do you work here?” Jackson asks frowning.

“I don’t very often, I work like once a month, don’t worry I think I’m going to quit from this hell hole soon” I say smiling, tugging at the ugly blue uniform I have to wear.

The phone starts ringing from behind me.

“The Notebook?” I ask raising my eyebrow.

“The Notebook” Jackson says sighing, hanging his head.

“Can you answer the phone dude, we are trying to find ‘the notebook’” I yell out to my fellow worker and look around to notice he isn’t fixing the light anymore.  I frown; looking around the store, the light that he was fixing is sparking slightly, Jackson tugs on my sleeve and points to the feet lying on the floor.

Did he fall off and get hurt?

We walk slowly towards the legs, passing each shelve. We finally get to the bloody and turn the corner to find his eyes wide open, throat slashed out and covered in blood. I cover my mouth so I muffle my own scream.

Jackson starts to panic and runs back onto me causing me to hit the latter and knock the light hanging from the roof, the lights start to flitter and we look around the video store, pretty much waiting for someone or something to jump out at us.

We turn around, hearing a small growl; we come face to face with a large creature of the night, growling with its red eyes at us. Jackson gasps for his breath as my body shakes violently.

This is the alpha!

Oh my god

I’m going to die.

Jackson grabs me and pulls me down next to him behind one of the shelves.

“This isn’t going to protect us” I whisper to Jackson.

“Better than nothing” Jackson whispers back, trying to peer around the corner and see where the creature is.

Suddenly it runs across the store and I gasp, grasping Jackson’s forearm and we look at each other in fear. DVD’s start falling onto us, well more onto Jackson’s head. Then I hear all the shelves start falling onto each other, like the domino effect you have with dominos. Jackson pushes me out of the way plus trying to push himself out but he is caught and is crushed by the shelf.

“Jackson!” I squeal.

“Run!” Jackson grunts.

I stand up and go to run but I’m cut off by the creature.

I slowly take a few steps back, looking at the beast straight In the eyes.

“My my, hello young fire phoenix, have you learned about all your powers yet? I bet you have no idea how strong you really are” The beast whispers to me, walking behind me as my body is frozen in fear. Its arms wrap around me and its claws extend one around my throat and the other around my stomach. If I make any movement it will finish me right here. I close my eyes, feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks. He moves the claws from my throat to my hair and lifts it up, smelling my neck my breath hitches and my body joints in place slightly. “You smell very good young phoenix, I should just turn you into another one of us, making you even stronger” It says, then licks from my neck and pulls my shirt down to my shoulder and drags its tongue to where the material of my uniform is being held by the claws. Suddenly it grabs a fist full of my hair roughly causing me to scream and it pushes me to the ground, pulling my hair harshly causing my head to move harshly along with it. I cry in pain as my brown reddish hair is pulled harder by the creature.

“Stop!” I cry out grabbing the forearms of this beast, I feel my powers of fire burn it and it growls, then throws me towards the wall harshly and my body bangs and falls to the ground. I groan, rolling over to see it walking over to Jackson, who is lying on the floor in panic. It goes to claw him but suddenly hisses and runs out of the store, jumping through the window going past Lydia’s car and all I hear is Lydia scream.

Then it goes dark.

My eyes flutter open and I’m in a ambulance.

Great

I sit up to see Lydia and Jackson at the end of my feet, looking distressed.

It’s only a matter of time before Stiles arrives here.

“Why the hell can’t I just go home!” Jackson asks madly to the officer walking towards us.

“Sheriff Stilinski” I whisper and he looks at me shocked.

“I hear you, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard” Stiles father says and Jackson is quick to react to that.

“Jackson stop-“ I start but he starts speaking.

“What part of ‘I’m fine’ aren’t you grasping” Jackson says getting super close to the Sheriff “I wanna go home”

I slide down next to Lydia who just looks at me in fear.

“It will be okay” I say to her rubbing her back.

“How can you say that, you got hurt” She says broken to me and I sigh, no longer wanting to hear what the Sheriff and Jackson are fighting or bickering about anymore. I go to stand but start to tumble over to have someone pick me up from my arms. I look behind me and its Stiles.

“Stiles” I whisper and turn around and hug him tightly.

“What happened to you” He says to me, his chin on the top of my head and his fingers entangled into my hair, trying to calm me down.

“I will explain later” I whisper.

I look over to see my fellow work friend being taken in a bag.

Dead.

He was killed.

Murdered.

I could of saved him.

“Woah is that a dead body!” Stiles says in shock, causing his father to glare at him. Stiles takes my hand and places us in the backseat of his father’s police car, forcing me to lie down, my head rests on his lap and he softly rubs my shoulders to my fingers with his fingers.

The next day I don’t want to go to school, because I know everyone will see me and talk about what happened to me, Jackson and Lydia last night. I already know Lydia is taking the day off but I don’t know about Jackson. I sigh and grab the outfit of the day. I grab a light blue denim skirt and a white long sleeve and baggy crop top and try to pick what high heels today.

“Stiles?” I ask out loud, knowing he is waiting outside my bedroom door.

He walks in holding his back pack “Yeah?”

“Which heels, hot pink to say don’t say anything to me, or yellow meaning I’m sensitive to don’t say anything in a nice way” I ask holding both pairs.

He then walks behind me and grabs a red pair and red lipstick and hands it to me “Where this, it shows that your fabulous and no one can touch you”

I smirk and get off the floor and get really close to him, making the sexual tension rise quickly.

“No one can touch me, not even you Stilinski” I say smirking and pressing my body onto his, his back on the wall.

He moves his hands to my hips and pulls me harder against him, I feel him grow hard between my legs. He leans down and whispers deeply “Only I can touch you” I feel his right hand move to my ass then grip it tightly, causing me to gasp and turn around and place the heels and lipstick on, grabbing my bag. We head to the jeep and get inside.

Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=155412042

I quickly grab my phone and message Allison wishing her a Happy Birthday, in case she doesn’t turn up to school, I feel like her and Scott might ditch school today.

We walk into school straight to Chem and I sit down next to Stiles. He starts to highlight the whole book, and I don’t mean like lines, I mean the whole book.

I shake my head at him.

“Has anyone see McCall?” Mr Harris asks the class then looks at Stiles and I.

“Wasn’t my turn to watch him” I reply and Mr Harris just glares.

The classroom door opens and it’s Jackson, who looks like he didn’t sleep the whole of the night, but honestly I don’t blame him.

Mr Harris walks over to him “Jackson, if you need to leave for any reason, just let me know” Then he walks away.

Um I was with Jackson last night.

Mr Harris you suck asshole.

“Everyone, start reading chapter nine,  Stilinski, making try putting down the high lighter between paragraphs, this is chemistry, not a colouring in book” Mr Harris says looking towards the board.

Stiles leans over to talk to Danny and I raise my eyebrow.

“Hey Danny, can I ask you a question?”

“No”

“Well I’m going to anyway, um, did Lydia show up in home room today?”

“No”

“Can I ask another question?”

“The answer is still no?”

“Does anyone else know what happened to her and Jackson last night, and don’t even say Clara because I know she was there but I’m not going to torture her by remembering every detail”

“He wouldn’t tell me”

“But he is your best friend”

Stiles pauses.

“Another question”

“What?”

“do you find me attractive?”

I muffle out my gasp of laughter, and Stiles falls from his seat.

After school is over we drive to Lydia’s, I was really worried cause she wouldn’t return any of my calls or messages, which isn’t like her at all. We walk inside the Martin home with her mother and to her bedroom and open her door.

“Honey, there is a Stiles and Clara wanting to see you” Her mother says to Lydia, who is totally out of it.

“What the hell, is a Stiles?” She asks looking at her finger nails.

“Um, she took something for her nerves, you can go in now” Lydia’s mother says then walks out leaving the three of us in the room.

“What are you doing here?” Lydia asks posing on her bed.

Oh dam what drugs did the doctor give her?

“We wanted to make sure you were okay” I say smiling to her, leaning against the door frame.

“Why?” Lydia asks me and my eyes widen, looking at Stiles.

She pats her bed and he sits down like a puppy listens to its master.

Here we go

Clara just stay calm.

“Cause we were worried about you” Stiles says smiling.

I shallow my fury as Lydia touches him.

“How are you feeling” I ask

“I feel, fantastic” Lydia says getting too close to Stiles for my liking.

Stiles looks at the pills then throws them to me to read.

Holy shit.

These drugs are the strong ones.

“I bet you can’t say I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shop” Stiles and I say smirking.

“I saw Suzie, I saw, I saw” Lydia says, different tones until she is draw away from us emotionally, thinking about something.

“Lydia, what did you see” I ask, kneeling down in front of her.

“A Mountain Lion” Lydia replies.

“You sure it was a mountain lion or where you told to say that?” I ask.

“Mountain Lion” Lydia says nodding.

Stiles grabs her toy giraffe “What’s this?”

“A mountain lion” Lydia says looking at the toy.

“Okay she is so high” I state then her head falls onto Stiles lap, causing his jaw to drop and I roll my eyes leaving the building.

All of his feeling confessions was a lie.

He just wanted to make me feel like a I belonged to someone, he just wanted to forget about all the feelings he has for Lydia and have his way with me.

I walk past his jeep and start walking home.

“Clara wait! Whats wrong!” Stiles says running after me.

“Go away Stiles” I say madly.

He runs and stops in front of me.

“What the hell is wrong”

“You don’t like me at all, you want Lydia, you lied to me” I state and push past him.

“I didn’t lie!”

“Yes you did!” I say and then he grabs my body and carries me back to the jeep and placing me in the backseat, cuffing my hands behind my back. I squirm in the back seats.

“The hell Stiles!”

“That will hold you until we get back to mine, and then I will show you I fucking care about you!”

My eyes widen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 17K 46
"You can call it a choice but it never really feels like one. Its like, I make a conscious decision to leave you behind but some unconscious result h...
49.4K 1.5K 48
Take the leap of faith. fear·less /ˈfirləs/ adjective adjective: fearless lacking fear. Becca has lived in captivity her whole life until she finds...
83.5K 2.8K 27
"I'm American." "American? What the hell are you doing all the way over here?" ━ William Schofield x OC ━ 1917 fanfiction
21K 318 3
នេះជាអ៊ាល់ប៊ុម Short Novel ទីពីរបស់អេតមីន ក្នុងរឿងនេះនិយាយចំៗបើមិនពេញចិត្តអាចអូសរំលងបាន😊 JK(boy) Tae (girl)