BTS Academy

Door DeeOhhAlex

Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

4.6K 150 79
Door DeeOhhAlex

Third person's POV

" Yah! Ireona " Rap Monster standing by the door, commands the sleeping Suga on bed.

Suga just groans and turns to bury his face on his pillow. He cant disobey the leader.

" Get up! We have a long day to go! " Rap Monster walks towards the bed to pat Suga's back while being careful of what the drowsy Suga might do.

Suga, then with no vocal reply, starts to throw a tantrum and began kicking the bed like a whining baby.

" 1.. 2.. " Rap Monster began counting off with a stern voice.

As if on cue, Suga stands up on the count of 5. " Go downstairs and eat breakfast " Rap Monster commands and Suga walks lazily out of the door, but instead of heading to the dining area he swiftly makes his sweet escape and went inside a random room and locks it. " Give me half an hour " Suga shouts out making sure his voice could be heard by the others.

Suga instantly jumps on the neatly made bed and falls back to sleep. But with a persistent leader, Rap Monster has made plans for today and one sleepy member isn't gonna ruin these plans of his. His butler hands him the keys to the room that Suga locked and opened it with such force. " Min Yoongi wake up! " the leader commands with seriousness. Suga stood up with a loud groan and scratched his head while heading down to the dining area.

" Ohh poor granny, do you need more time to sleep? " Jhope teasingly commented at the pissed Suga who clearly didnt have enough sleep.

Suga glared at Jhope " Shut up. "

The maknaes then laughed at their hyungs. Well, easy for them since they went to to dreamland first last night.

" What time did you sleep then? I thought Jhope & I were the last ones standing yesterday? " Jin, the eldest, asked Suga as he took his seat and sliced his share of the pancakes.

" I'm pretty sure I fell asleep right after your noisy mouths went shut. " Suga replied with an offensive but true remark.

Jhope was about to say something but Mina interupted their witty comebacks " Thats not how you speak to your hyung " she defended the others.

" And you aren't supposed to join your oppas conversation. " Suga replied and reached for his mug of coffee while starring right into Mina's eyes.

After a second or so, everyone started laughing except for Suga who had a blank face on. " Whats so funny? " Rap Monster joined in and questioned them while standing behind Suga.

V tried to contain his laugh but he couldnt, so Jungkook instead filled in the information with a wide smile on his face " You wont believe it hyung! Suga hyung.. He called himself oppa. " and then Jungkook laughed again with V holding his stomache beside him.

Mina too wiped off a few tears that escaped her eyes " Who are you calling oppa? You're an ahjushhi! "

" I don't get your sense of humor. " Suga commented and finished off his warm coffee.

Jimin who has been silent since Mina turned him down, exited the scene. " Where are you going Jimin? " Rap Monster calls out. " Beach. " Jimin replies shortly without giving the members a glance. He has been completely ignored by the others except for Rap Mon who cared enough to ask where he was heading to.

" Somethings off about Jimin.. " Jhope spoke out what he has been noticing.

" Nah.. he's just disappointed in himself that he brought harm to Mina " V quickly brushed it off like as if Jimin was acting pretty normal.

Jhope thought twice about telling the members Jimin's weird behaviour but then again maybe they wouldnt mind it. The others may be to oblivious to Jimin's actions. He decided to observe on his own.

" Are you guys ready? " Rap Monster asked all of a sudden.

" Ready for what? " Jin asked with no clue of whatever Rap Monster was talking about.

" Whatever that is, I am ready! " V stood up from his seat and fist pumped the air above him.

" Neh bajayo! " Jungkook followed enthusiastically.

" Ready to... umm.. go home? " Mina asked curiously.

The others laughed at her innocence and Jungkook tapped her shoulder. " What are you talking about? We'll be here until tomorrow! " Mina made an 'oh' face and Rap Monster added " I have alot of things planned out for today! "

" Can't I go back to sleep? " Suga pleaded and Rap Monster narrowed his eyes at him causing for him to never ask again. Of course, he has to do whatever NamJoon says.

" Ahjushhi, you must learn to appreciate others efforts. " Mina added to tease Suga. She's been having quite fun from talking back to Suga.

" I dont need you to tell me that! " Suga rolled his eyes and stood up to go out.

" Ahjushhi just needs more coffee. " V commented with a hushed tone to make sure Suga doesnt hear.

But V failed and Suga turned to face them " I heard that! And stop calling me ahjushhi! "

" Whatever. " Mina mimicked Suga's voice whenever he says that and flipped her hair.

" You brat! " Suga shouted and was about to throw his indoor slipper when Mina commented once more " The one who said the one who is! "

This time Suga was about to release the slipper from his grip when Jin hyung defended Mina just like how she did awhile ago " You aren't supossed to throw slippers at your dongsaeng. "

Suga stopped and wore his slipper back on " Whatever. " He walked away and out of the mansion.

The members laughed once more as Suga said his whatever line.

" Finally! Someone can deal with that attitude of his. " Jhope commented when Suga was clearly outside of the mansion.

" Mina-ssi! You're so cool! " V held out a dual high five with Jungkook and Mina.

" Ok guys get your swimming attires ready 'coz were hitting the waters! " Rap Monster informed them and went out to tell Jimin and Suga who were at the beach.

" Aye! Aye! Captain! " V together with Jungkook childishly saluted to their leader and ran to their rooms to get ready.

" We should get ready too. " Jin stood up and Mina & Jhope nodded.

Afterwards, they gathered at the shore. Each of them in their swimming attire and ready to go.

Jimin looks at Mina with a bit of disappointment " I expected something sexier " he commented under his breath

" Were you saying something? " Mina who was wearing a longsleeved guard with matching black tights that covered half the length of her legs.

" You're imagining things Mina. " Suga who heard what Jimin whispered, answered in behalf of Jimin.

Mina faced Suga and let out a comeback " Was I talking to you? "

Before they could start anorher hot arguing session, Rap Monster backed them off at once " Hajima! Could you stop fighting just for today? We're here to have fun okay? "

The members fell silent as their leader announced the activities for today. They were to be divided into two groups, Team A & Team B. Each team has 4 members and for every activity that the team won, they are entitled to give a dare to the loosing team.

They drew out slots to classify the groups and the standings were:

Team A - Rap Monster, Suga, Jin, Mina
Team B - Jhope, V, Jungkook, Jimin

As the line ups were revealed, Suga complained about why he bad to be grouped with Mina " Why do I have to get stuck with her? "

" And who said I wanted to be stuck with you? " Mina countered.

Rap Monster then commented along his frustration of having to deal with these two " I wonder why I have to be stuck with the both of you! "

Jin just laughed at his dongsaengs " Its noone's fault. We just have to deal with it. "

Jhope commented then high fived Jungkook and V " Then I guess its the old people versus the youngsters "

Jin frowned and kicked the sand towards Jhope " Yah! Who are you calling old? "

" This will be a paddling contest. The team who gets the flag and returns to the shore first wins. " the butler announces and raises the signal flag.

Swiftly, Team B gets into their boat and Jimin pushes the end of the boat in order to get it off the shore and into the water. While Team A on the other hand had abit of arguing in the middle of the game " I'll be in the back. " Mina announces. " No! I'll be in the back. " Suga argues. " I cant believe were lagging behind because of the both of you! " Rap Monster who was infront and on the boat pulled the both of them inside. Jin pushes them onto the water and he gets himself in the boat.

Both teams started paddling quickly, but of course Team B was ahead of Team A. As Jhope gets their flag and turns their boat towards the shore, The maknaes rejoiced " Bye hyungs! "

Team A was catching up when Mina accidentaly hit Suga who was behind her with her paddling stick. " Ouch! What was that for? " Suga whined and faced Mina.

" Sorry, It was an accident! " Mina apologized quickly and continued to paddle

" Accident my face! " Suga said and continued paddling. He then hit Mina's back with his stick purposely.

" Hey! What was that for? " Mina stopped paddling and faced Suga.

" Sorry, It was an accident! " Suga imitated Mina's voice awhile ago.

" Guys! Focus! Were almost there! " Jin reminded them.

But sadly, Team B came out of the water first with their blue flag. They rejoiced and Team A came out of the water afterwards.

" Gwenchana? " Jin asked Mina as he tapped Mina's shoulder carefully. Mina just nodded and forced a smile at her aching back.

" So what is your dare? " Jin asked the maknaes whose faces were filled with bright smiles.

" Its pretty simple, just give us your dessert for the rest of the meals today. " V said with a huge smile.

" Thats it? You know we can just prepeare more desserts for you to eat. " Rap Monster said as a matter of fact.

" Well we dont really care about the dare. It just feels nice to beat our hyungs sometimes. " Jungkook reasoned with a smile.

The butler then announced the next activity " The next course will be a balancing test. The teams will be riding a banana boat and the team that stays longest on the banana boat wins. "

" If one member falls off does that mean we loose? " Jimin asked the butler.

" Neh. " He answers the question. " Any more clarifications? " the butler asked.

No one asked another question so they proceeded with the contest.

Each of the participants wore a lifevest since they were gonna go to a deeper part of the beach. They rode separate banana boats per team that was connected to a jetski.

" You better not mess this up. " Rap Monster looked at Mina and Suga who didnt say a word.

They carefully positioned themselves and the signal flag was raised. The jetski then began to move them around the water as each team struggled to maintain their balance with the banana boat.

" Hold on tightly to the one infront of you! " Rap Monster ordered as the jetski got faster.

Suga thought over if he should hold on to Mina. " Suga hurry up! " Jin pushed Suga forward so that he would have no choice but to do so.

" Yah! Are you planning to choke me? " Mina exclaimed as she tried to take away Suga's hands that gripped her neck.

" Suga just hug her already! " Rap Monster ordered as he tried to hold onto the banana boat.

As Suga made his decision, the waves splashed and the banana boat hopped on the surface of the ocean causing him and Jin to fall off before he could grab Mina's waist.

They were back again to the shore and Suga banged his head in attempt to remove the sea water that was clogging his ears.

Team B high fived one another as they won the second activity. " Hyung we never thought you were old enough to play games with us. " Jungkook laughed and sympathetically tapped Suga's shoulder while moving right pass him.

" Gwenchana? " Mina asked in return of Jin's kindness to her awhile ago.

" Yeah. It was quite a fall but I'm fine. " Jin smiled at her knowingly.

Meanwhile Jimin was staring daggers at the both of them.

" What dare do you want us to do now? " Mina asked as she sat on the sand.

" We thought about this and we decided that you dress up as girls " Jhope said with a huge grin on his face.

" Bwoyah?! I thought you said you didnt care about the dare? How come youre making us dress up now? " Rap Monster spoke up with shock and disbelief painted all over his face.

" Ohh Jungkook was just being a nice maknae back there. " Jhope explained with a laugh.

" But how about Mina? She's a girl already you know, so it wouldnt be embarrassing for her. " Suga fought back the idea of dressing up.

" Well, she doesnt always dress up like a girl, so we'll just make her wear a two piece swim suit for today. " Jhope stated back which left the others speechless.

Not until Mina spoke " You're kidding right? "

" Nope were not " Jungkook added as he came back with an ice cream in his hands.

" I want one too! " V chimed in as he saw the ice cream that Jungkook was licking.

" You cant do anything about it, its decided already. " Jimin added so noone would complain already.

" Dont worry guys this will be fun. " Jin encouraged his fellow members as he smiled at him reassuringly.

Jimin crossed his arms at how Jin was being some good guy.

The butler came once again announced the next game " I'm sure youre tired from paddling and enduring with the banana boat, now we will be having an eating contest. "

V clapped his hands and asked " What are we going to eat? "

" You will know when you get there. " the butler continued. " The mechanics are simple. Whoever finishes the meal first, wins. "

As they enetered the cottage, they sat across the opposite team with covered dishes before them, the signal flag was again raised and the participants opened the dishes.

Rap Monster who was across Jhope had ice cream as their dish. As competitive as Jhope was, he immediately ate the ice cream before leaving him in pain " Ohh! Brainfreeze! " Meanwhile the smartass Rap Monster ate his ice cream slowly and flashed Jhope a grin.

Jin who was across V had a whole round cake for themselves. V frowned at the sight and whined " But I wanted ice cream! " Jin complained too " Are we seriously finishing this whole cake by ourselves? "

The leaders who were beside Jin and V shushed them and told them to start eating.

Suga who was across Jungkook had 5 bottles of water in front of them. " But I thought this was an eating contest? " Jungkook pouted at sight of the plain water. " I have so much water in my body already, do you even expect me to finish these 5? " Suga complained as he pointd at the water bottles. He was clearly referring to the sea water that he accidently drank when he fell and the sea water that clogged his ears.

" Just drink it! " Rap Monster who was tired and annoyed of dealing with Suga, instructed as he was tired of loosing the games.

Meanwhile the last pair who were Mina and Jimin had a plate of spaghetti.'This should be easy' Mina thought. She took a glance at Jimin and he bit his lip while staring at the dish. Jimin looked up and met Mina's eyes. He smirked and grabbed his fork to start eating. Mina followed and she ate quickly. She wiped and wiped her mouth since the sauce kept on messing with her lips. She once again saw Jimin who was licking the sauce off his lips. 'How does he do that and look so sexy? If I was to do that.. I might seem like a clumsy odd teenager' she thought once more. She didnt dare take another peek at Jimin as she continued eating not wanting to get distracted by whatever Jimin is doing in front of her.

Jungkook stood as he finished the water immediately. Rap Monster stood up from his seat as he finished the whole bowl of ice cream and V & Jin stood up next as they finished their cake together. Leaving Suga, Mina from Team A and Jhope, Jimin from Team B.

Suga stood up finishing his bottle and walking towards the comfort room.

Jhope finished his ice cream and left the his seat with a loud burp " Ive never had that much ice cream in my whole life "

" Mina you can do it! " Jin cheered when he noticed that Mina was about to puke from so much spaghetti. She continued to eat even when her eyes got teary.

She immediately stood up as she realized that there were no more spaghetti left to eat.

Jimin didnt finish the spaghetti and stood up " Chukahaeyo. " Jimin smiled and congratulated Mina.

Jhope looked at him suspiciously " What was that all about? " Jhope questioned.

" I dont like spaghetti. " Jimin answered shortly and stood by his team.

Team A rejoiced with their first win and thought about a dare to counter Team B.

" We dare you to lose the next contest. " Rap Monster confidently said while crossing his arms.

" What kind of dare is that?! " Jhope replied disbelievingly.

" Just kidding. Dont get too worked out about it. " Rap Monster tapped Jhope's shoulder lightly.

" We dare you to nah... we haven't decided yet. " Rap Monster shrugged and put on his sun glasses.

" So whats the next activity? " Suga asked as he went out of the bathroom while wiping his wet hands on his board shorts.

" Well its lunch time already. " Rap Monster answered.

" You've got to be kidding right? I'm already full. " Mina added.

" Don't worry you can eat anytime you want your meal " Rap Monster said as he walked towards the shore.

" Aren't you spoiling Mina too much? " Suga shouted at the leader who was now getting farther from the cottage.

" You're just jealous that he doesnt give you special treatment " Jungkook commented at his hyung.

" Yah! You maknae! Youve been pissing me since yesterday! " Suga ran after Jungkook who stuck his tongue out.

The others just observed the two running after each other. As they reached Rap Monster who was walking by the shore, Jungkook hid behind Rap Monster which Suga doesnt dare to disobey. Rap Monster became a barrier that shielded the helpless maknae.

" Let go of me! " Rap Monster said as Jungkook struggled to hide behind him.

" But hyung.. " Jungkook pleaded like a little todler.

" Go find someone else to play with! " Rap Monster said as he took away Jungkook's fingers that held his shirt.

When Suga got his timing, he immediately grabbed Jungkook and hit his head. Suga kicked Jungkook's butt and he fell on the small waves by the shore. Jungkook then splashed water at Suga and pulled him into the water when Suga was busy wiping his face.

The other members back at the cottage laughed at the sight and Rap Monster came back from his small walk. " Forgot to put sunscreen on. " He commented while rummaging into his bag.

The members were still amused at the sight of Jungkook and Suga in the beach and Mina spoke out " I don't get Suga. Sometimes he acts as if he is an old man, then turns into a brat, then now I see him act like an 5 year old kid. "

" Thats our Suga. He's one of a kind. " Jin commented while still looking out to his younger members.

" All of you are one of a kind, actually. " Mina smiles and looks at the members around her. She thinks more about how happy she actually gained friends like them.

" Jinjja? You really think so? " V hugged her and looked into Mina with sparkling eyes of joy.

" Yeah. Yeah. Now behave and let go of Mina. " Jimin sternly said.

" You're just jealous that you can't hug her like I do! " V stuck out his tongue like how Jungkook did with Suga.

Jimin was getting pissed and was about to hit V when Mina stopped him. " You know he was just kidding.. "

" Can you go on a walk with me for a sec'? " Instead of hitting V, Jimin placed his hand on Mina's.

" Yeah.. sure.. " Mina immediately agrees.

But V interfeered and grab Mina's hand instead. " No Mina-ssi! Go with me instead! "

" But.. " Mina was cut off when V swiftly pulled her arm to run away with him.

Jimin kicked the sand annoyingly and walked towards the welcoming waves of the ocean instead.

Jhope was left with the quiet Jin alone in the cottage. Jhope who was quietly observing Jimin finally spoke up " Did you see that? "

" See what? " Jin who was oblivious to the situation faced Jhope to have a proper conversation.

" The way Jimin acted. " Jhope answered him

" I dont know whats going in your mind right now, but I already told Mina ago to never fall for Jimin. " Jin stated not avoiding eye contact.

" You did? " Jhope asked unbelievingly.

" Neh and I'm sure she's smart enough not to fall for him. " Jin smiled knowingly as he had trust in Mina's decisions.

" You know no girl gets away from Jimin " Jhope said as he took a peek at Jimin who was sitting alone by the shore.

" Well if she ever does fall for Jimin, she already knows the consequences. " Jin countered.

" But what if this time, Jimin is serious about her? " Jhope questioned and looked at his hyung.

" That would be a miracle. " Jin added.

" I said 'what if' hyung.. " Jhope looked at Jin seriously.

Jin sighed before he continued " Well if that 'what if' comes true, then i dont know.. "

" You like her dont you? " Jhope asked and broke the eye contact.

" What are you saying? " Jin replied.

" Never mind. " Jhope took back what he just asked.

" Aren't you going in for a swim? " Jin asked as he looked for some sunscreen.

" Maybe later.. " Jhope replied while breathing in the fresh air around them. " Glad you're back hyung. " He turned to face his hyung and smiled. Jin smiled back but he was still unsure of what he was feeling. Was he ready to let go?

Meanwhile, V finally dawned to a stop and looked at Mina. " Mianhae Mina. " he apologized while breathing heavily.

" Why did we have to run away? " Mina asked as she held her aching knees.

" Jimin might kill me. " V answered as he finally breathed normally.

" What are we gonna do now? " Mina stood up straight and asked V.

" Change into a two piece. " V replied as he dragged her into the mansion.

" What for? " Mina asked as she followed V around.

" The dare, silly! " V answered and handed her a pair of dark blue swim suit.

" Where did you get this? " Mina held the swimsuit.

" Its Jhope's ex-girlfriend's, she left it here. " V replied in a second.

" I should really stop wearing old stuff from your friends ex-girlfriends " Mina looke at it disapprovingly.

" Dont worry! Jhope said its fine. We planned this out already! " V persuaded her to change already.

" So you really did plan in making me where this? " Mina asked with a brow raised.

" Jimin insisted.. oops " V covered his mouth immediately and closed the door, leaving Mina alone to change in the room.

V then walked to the kitchen to get some ice cream that he has been craving for some time now.

V finished eating and Mina wasnt going out of the room yet " Whats taking you so long? " V questioned as he knocked the door.

" Uh.. I cant go out with this.. " Minastuttered still not opening the door.

" I'm sure you look amazing! " V encouraged her.

" But it seems wrong to wear this with you guys around " Mina reasoned.

" Is it because were boys and we've got hormones? " V asked and Mina went straight out of the room to hit V's head lightly " Yah byuntae! " she exclaimed.

" I'm not! Jimin is! " V reasoned to defend himself.

" I dont feel comfortable with just this piece of clothing. " Mina looked down and while salking behind V.

" Dont worry. This will be all worth it when you see the others dress up as girls. " V said while trying to contain his widening smile as he cant take the image of them later.

" Yeah right. " Mina said as she tried not to think about the swimsuit to much.

V got bothered by Mina's low energy and stopped to face her " Dont worry. You're beautiful. "

She lifted her face up and smiled. " Gomawo. "

They walked back to the cottage and the members were already sitting to take their lunch an hour after the eating contest. " I was about to call you.. " Rap Monster stopped when he noticed Mina's change of swim wear.

The others fell silent too as they stared in awe at Mina. " Will you guys cut it? You're creeping her out. " V said and they all went back to their senses.

" Its not like she has something to boast about. " Suga commented quietly but enough for Mina to hear.

" Its not like youve got abs either. " Mina countered as she took her seat.

The members laughed while Jimin smirked as he knew that he's got what she was looking for " So all you want is abs? "

" I was just countering what Suga commented. " Mina looked down and to hide her face.

" Well now that Mina has done her part of the dare, were expecting the others to dress up tonight also. " Jhope announced but was clearly refering to Rap Monster who stood and lost his appetite.

When they finished eating, Rap Monster invited them to swim with him. The members gladly ran towards the beach wih him but V noticed that Mina didnt show any sign of coming wih them.

" Won't you go for a swim? " V asked Mina who was just standing by the cottage.

" Nah! I'll just stay here. " Mina answered and V ran away.

" Whats the use of wearing a swimsuit if you're not going to swim? " Jimin who was spreading sunscreen over his body commented.

" I dont want to get tanned. " Mina reasoned.

" Whats the use of sun screen then? " Jimin commented once more.

" Uh.. " Mina ran out of excuses and so Jimin carried her towards the beach.

" It'll be fun Mina, dont worry. " When Jimin got to the shoulder level part he released Mina into the water.

As Mina resurfaced, she immediately grabbed Jimin's arm.

" Were you scared? " Jimin asked her with surprise.

Immidiately she let go of Jimin and splashed water at him " Shut up. I'm not scared. "

" I thought you wont swim? " V asked Mina when he noticed her.

" Jimin forced me. " Mina answered.

Rap Monster called their attention once more and called out for a race to get the red flag. " Are you joining? " Jimin asked.

Mina stayed quiet for a moment then answered " No, I'm slow at swimming "

" I'll help you then. I'm the fastest among them anyway. " Jimin encouraged.

" No thanks. " Mina declined but Jimin was persistent and he held Mina's hand as the race began.

The members went for the go, but due to Mina's fear to get deeper she let go of Jimin's grip.

" Win the race for me. " Mina stated as Jimin resurfaced and looked at her.

Jimin gave her a smile before swimming along with the other members. Mina couldnt reach the sand by standing anymore so she thought of jumping her way back to the shore. As easy as she thought it was, she was proven wrong. The waves seemed to pull her deeper into the ocean. The opposite of what she was planning for. She struggled to keep her head up and she was getting tired of jumping to keep her head out of the water. She had to think of something quick to save herself, but the water invaded her thoughts. She wished someone would save her but the members were busy in the race. Theres no way they would come back before she completely drowns. She closed her eyes as the light shined brightly through the ocean.

But someone pulled her up to the surface..

" Mina! " she heard a voice call out to her.

" Ireona! " he wiped her face even if he had wet hands too.

She opened her eyes but the person holding onto her was blurred. The bright light wasnt helping either. She coughed and slightly regained consciousness.

" Are you crazy?! Were you trying to kill yourself?! " Suga freaked out.

" You're the last person I thought would save me. " Mina commented while Suga brought her back slowly to the shore.

" Save your witty remarks later. " Suga commented softly and didnt say another word.

He carried her to the cottage and instructed the maids to take care of her as he waited for the other members to be informed.

They walked back to the cottage while laughing and goofing around completely oblivious to what happened earlier.

" Where's Mina? " Jimin asked Suga.

Suga scoffed and answered him bluntly " Oh now you're looking for her?! "

" Whats wrong with you? " Jimin asked pretty clueless of what happened.

" Who brought Mina to the ocean? " Suga questioned them seriously.

" Hey answer my question first! " Jimin complained.

" I said.. who brought her to the ocean?! " Suga raised his voice.

They stayed silent for moment until Jimin raised his hand " I did. "

" Did you know she couldn't swim? " Suga looked into Jimin's eyes.

" But she said she's slow at swimming " Jimin replied.

" Well thats bullsh*t because she drowned! " Suga cussed and walked pass the others who were too shock to even react.

Suga walked to her room while she was laying on the bed peacefully " You should have just said that you needed floaties "

She opened her eyes and made a comeback " But if I said that won't you criticize me? "

He fell silent and looked at her " Get some rest, you look ugly already. "

" You look uglier. " She replied as her eyes stared back at his.

" Shut up. " He then turnes to walk out of the room.

He held the door knob and heard a faint voice " Gomawo "

He smiled and turned " Dont thank me. Thank Jimin. If he didnt tell me to come back for you, consider yourself dead. " With that he left her room.

The guys were heading upstairs and they were clearly meaning to visit Mina.

" She's asleep. " Suga informed before going into his room.

He slept for what seemed like hours when Jungkook knocked in his door " Ahjushhi! You have to do the dare! "

" Leave me alone! " He shouted and tried to get comfy with the bed.

" Its unfair on Mina's part. " Rap Monster added.

" Lets just get this over with. " He stood up and opened his door.

Jungkook placed a cute maid outfit on his bed and Suga was mentally crusing in his mind. When he finished, Rap Monster was dressed as sailor moon while Jin was dressed in a red fitting outfit.

They entered Mina's room and she smiled " You guys look good! " she praised while trying not to laugh.

" Suga you look adorable! Kyeopta! " Mina exclaimed.

" Whatever. I bet you cant look good in this more than I do. " Here goes his inner brat.

They spent doing less tonight and decided to have a movie marathon. " No horror jebal! " V pleaded as Jhope chose the movies.

Jimin pulled Mina outside and they sat by the pool, dipping their feet on the cold water.

" Mianhae Mina. " Jimin held her hand and apologized.

" What for? " Mina asked with no clue.

" For all the trouble. " He bowed his head not daring to look into her eyes.

" I should be thanking you actually. " Mina spoke.

Jimin looked at her curiously and she continued " If it wasnt for you, I might have completely drowned. Suga said you told him to come back for me. "

Jimin was rendered speechless at what he was hearing and Mina leaned in to whisper " But I know he lied. "

Mina stood up and walked in the mansion leaving Jimin out there.

Suga's POV

When I went out of the mansion, I saw Jimin throwing rocks at the water making them bounce the surface 3 or more times.

" Are you mad at someone? " I approached him while keeping my hands in my pockets.

" If I tell you, will you help me? " Jimin answered and looked at me.

" Anything for my bro. " I answered back.

" I'm just frustrated at Jin hyung for being such a good guy. I hope he was back to hating Mina " He replied while throwing another stone.

" Arent you happy Jin is back? " I asked him.

" I am but I just dont want him getting in my way. " he looked at the ocean and sat on the sand.

" So what do you want me to do? " I asked as I sat beside him.

" Keep him away from Mina and help me get her instead. " I thought about Jimin's proposal and it wasnt that bad. When he gets hold of her heart, he'll crush it and break it into pieces just like what he usually does and when he breaks her heart, she'll stay away from us for good. Then no more Mina on the way.

I still believe that she is no good..

" I can handle that. " I replied and we did a brofist.

Soon, Rap Monster came and instructed us to change into swimming attires.

I did my best to keep her away from Jin as we had planned. I sat next to her and talked to her most of the times just so she wouldnt be talking to Jin.

But it came to the point that I had to rescue her.

I did thought that Jimin would make her suffer but I never thought that it would reach to the point that she would be dying.

I just turned mad and forgot about our agreement with Jimin. I never thought he would go that far and leave her behind the deep ocean. For goodness sake, she clearly lied about her swimming abilities because she had none at all!

I freaked out when I saw her drowning I thought she was just messing around but then she never resurfaced the water. My hands trembled as i carried her. It made me realize somehow that i had stop my insanity.

As i visited her room, i cleared my thoughts out on the last minute. I decided to stick with the agreement.

Before I left the room I told her one last lie.

Here I am now in my room thinking whether I did right or wrong. I opened my window hoping the fresh air would help my clouded thoughts, but the sight ruined it.

Mina amd Jimin was sitting by the pool and she was leaning in. I cant bare to look. I know at once that she was gonna kiss him. That tonight, Jimin has the power to her heart.

I turned to close my curtain before I could witness anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

My fingers are really tired. Thats what I can say. Lol.

So if you want to let me know anything just type on the comment section and share your thoughts. You can also PM me.

Im really tired. Its 5 AM and here i am trying to rewrite everything again.

Hope you appreciate the effort and vote! Peace!

Whatever you have to say just comment okay? It rhymed!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

42.2K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
271K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...