broken doll [teen wolf]

By allisonsgf

[BOOK TWO] After a heartbreaking loss, her life is slowly falling apart yet again. Aires Hale is forced to si... More

must read
songs for this book
my oc's aesthetics
[chapter one] one hundred and fourty three days
[chapter two] ghosts of the past
[chapter three] the truth about Tate Hale
[chapter four] love made him crazy
[chapter five] it was only a kiss
[chapter six] a nightmare dressed like a daydream
[chapter eight] love me or leave me
[chapter nine] sinking, drowning, dying
[chapter ten] a warning from the darkness
[chapter eleven] right where you left me
[chapter twelve] always an object, never a person
[chapter thirteen] the angel or the villain?
[chapter fourteen] 1-800-273-8255
[chapter fifteen] a pity party for one and one only
[chapter sixteen] I love her cherry red cheeks
[chapter seventeen] confess it all to me
[chapter eighteen] the night it all changed
[chapter nineteen] 4morant
[chapter twenty] me and the devil
[chapter twenty one] lets play a game of murderous hide and seek
[chapter twenty two] bridge the connection between my mind and the lost
[chapter twenty three] the violet door
[chapter twenty four] enclosed in the darkness
[chapter twenty five] the downfall of aires hale
[chapter twenty six] left in the wreckage of it all
[chapter twenty seven] the broken puzzle pieces
[chapter twenty eight] tangled lies
[chapter twenty nine] new orleans
[chapter thirty] take my hand
[chapter thirty one] the girl who was born to die
[chapter thirty two] hiding from the devil
[chapter thirty three] a deadly staring game
[chapter thirty four] you were only sixteen
[chapter thirty five] addicted after all
[chapter thirty six] terms and conditions
[chapter thirty seven] chaos, death and destruction
[chapter thirty eight] two souls, one mind
[chapter thirty nine] an invisible string
[chapter fourty] blood in the water
[chapter fourty one] sweet crimson red
[chapter fourty two] the 'lucky' one
[chapter fourty three] valacks little doll
[chapter fourty four] tag, your it
[chapter fourty five] killing herself over and over
[chapter fourty six] the loophole behind the door of death
[chapter fourty seven] the girl was a stranger
[chapter fourty eight] truth
[chapter fourty nine] one more day
[chapter fifty] let her go
[chapter fifty one] my tears ricochet
[chapter fifty two] the beauty of the stars

[chapter seven] broken love confessions

1.3K 30 19
By allisonsgf

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"Guys." A very familiar voice said in my dream, echoing from behind me.

"Guys." The voice repeated. "Time to wake up."

My eyes fluttered open as a groan slipped past my lips. I had stayed at Stiles house last night to do research and was supposed to have taken a quick nap- not get a full nights sleep.

Groggily, I wiped at my eyes whilst trying to stop my dazed mind from making me feel as if the room was spinning. I didn't know how long I had been out- I didn't even know where I actually was in the boys room. I could feel a blanket on top of me but what the hell was below me? And what the hell was pressing against the inside of my thigh?

"GUYS!" Noah yelled, making Scott jump out of his seat whilst a pounding started in my head. "Time for school." He said before closing the door.

"Bathroom." Scott mumbled, still half asleep and rubbing at his eyes as he slowly walked to use the bathroom.

With a scowl, I forced my eyes to fully open, ignoring the slight sting of them as I tried to wake up. Something was pulling me down, trapping me and leaving me unable to get up. I glanced down to below me to see Stiles peacefully asleep, a small smile on his face, and his body clinging onto mine.

"Stiles." I whispered whilst trying to wiggle out of his hold, only for his grip on me to tighten.

If Scott was to walk back in he would see us- and I wasn't sure I wanted him walking back in.

"Stiles." I repeated, earning a small mumble of incoherent words.

With a sigh, I reached behind me and ripped away the cover. "Wake up sleepy head." I mumbled, poking at his cheek.

Even then he didn't respond, so I started to take matters into my own hands. I attempted to untangle my legs that were wrapped around his waist, almost straddling him. Something hard was pressed onto the inside of my thigh, filling me with curiosity.

As my eyes glanced down to see what it was, horror consumed me and brought a shriek from my lips that made Stiles shoot up.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" He panicked, his grip somehow tightening on me.

"I CAN FEEL YOUR DICK ON THE INSIDE OF MY THIGH, MY BARE FUCKING THIGH!" I whisper yelled before frantically wriggling out of his hold. "SERIOUSLY STILES?"

With a blush on his cheeks he swiped up the cover and placed it on his lap. "I can't control it." He mumbled, making me roll my eyes.

The last thing I could remember from the night before  was sitting in Stiles' shirt at three in the morning, reading through a bunch of newspaper reports whilst Scott scrolled away on the computer. Somehow between then and now I had fallen asleep, tangled up in the honey eyed boy beside me.

"Did you guys find anything?" Scott asked as he stumbled out of the bathroom, still sounding half asleep.

"DAD!" Stiles yelled, jumping up from his place on the floor and sprinting out of the room with a piece of paper in hand.

My hands flew to my head, smacking at it to try and stop the ringing that Stiles high pitched scream just caused. "I swear, one day im gonna kill him." I hissed icily.

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"So what was last night about?" Allison asked curiously as we strolled down the hallway, side by side.

"Derek needed some details about my inheritance for his lawyers. I'm supposed to get it at eighteen but they are moving it to sixteen due to circumstances. And because I turned sixteen months ago that means I should receive it very soon. They are gonna process it in a few weeks."

The lie rolled off of my tongue so easily, I felt a pang of guilt at how easy it had been. I hated lying to her- more than anything in the world. However, we had both made a promise to Chris, and though I had broken mine, I didn't want her to break hers.

She needed a break from my world.

"I'm staying at Stiles house again tonight, is that okay?" I mumbled, wincing as I saw the frown on her face.

"Aires." She whined. "You don't have to ask me permission for everything you do."

"I know, but I feel bad. Since we've been back I've always been gone."

And I hated it.

It felt as if we were back where we were months ago. We were together but so far apart, we were walking side by side with each other and yet I had never felt further from her.

"Well, if you feel that bad about it you can make it up to me with a girls night."

"Alli, everynight with you is a girls night." I shot back with a roll of my eyes.

"Yeah but still, we could do a Divergent movie marathon? Or a Marvel one if you really want."

A mock gasp fell from my lips as my hand shot to my mouth. "Allison Argent, are you serious? You want to have a Marvel movie marathon with me? Wow, you must really miss me. I couldn't even get you to sit through the first Captain America movie."

"I do miss you and I also love you. I also happen to be in love with Scarlett Johansson so as soon as we get to Iron Man two I will be an official Marvel fan."

"Who isn't in love with Scarlett Johansson?"

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I yelled from over my shoulder as I slammed the sliding door to Derek's loft. "I got caught up trying to explain the marvel cinematic universe to Allison." I mumbled, receiving several glares from everyone around the table.

"What?" I asked accusingly. "Someone has to teach her!"

After giving me a killer glare, Derek shook his head and turned back to the huge map sprawled across the makeshift table. "How did they get in?"

"A rooftop air conditioning vent. It leads down inside into the wall of the vault. One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall. Which is stone, by the way. Then they syphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little haft on the wall, boom."

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked.

"Yes we can but very, very barely. It's such a tight space that the smallest person will have to be the one to do it. And they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind."

"Forget the drill." I mumbled, placing my hands on the countertop. "If I go in first, how much space do I have?"

"No. Anyways." Stiles snapped, completely dismissing me and turning back to Scott.

"Hey, asshole." I snapped with a murderous glare. "I said I can do it."

"Okay fine, let's see it Aires. You see this? That's three inches of room that you will have to-"

My palm flew up in the air, sending Stiles flying across the room at a speed that almost made him fly through the wall. A yelp flew boast his lips as he landed on his ass, winded from the strength of my magic.

"REE!" He squealed. "Yep, she can do it." He mumbled, rolling around like fish whilst rubbing at his ass.

"So who's coming with me? You?" I asked, pointing the last part of my question towards Peter.

As in my Uncle Peter who came back from the dead when I was running around consumed by dark magic.

"Aires, you're my favourite and I love you. But, there's no in hell I'm going with you. I'm sure Boyd and Erica were very sweet and will be missed but-"

"I'm not leaving them to die." I snapped, making the lights above our heads start to flicker.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here?" He mumbled with an amused look spread on his face that made me want to smack the living daylight out of him.

"What the fuck are you on about?" I spat.

"A pack of alphas, Aires." I should have known, should have put it together that they were the ones who were holding them hostage. "All of them are killers. And if that's not enough to scare the shit out of you, try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant alpha. Dont be stupid, you know exactly who your up against. Do you not remember what happened in Italy-"

"Say another word and I'll fucking kill you." I hissed, eyes narrowed. "This time for good."

Mentioning Italy was a low blow, even for Peter.

I knew the alpha pack was back in town and I knew that they were there for trouble, however, I didn't know that they were the ones holding Erica and Boyd hostage.

Once again someone forgot to fill me in on the details.

"Sweetheart, I love you, you're my niece and I will always protect you. But I am not letting you go on a suicide misson-"

After mumbling a quick spell under my breath, Peter's words were cut off as his unconscious body fell to the floor.

"I didn't ask for permission." I mumbled cooly. "Now who's coming with me?"

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

The bank looked old and beautiful, the detail on the exterior was an Architects wet dream. It was gorgeous yet tainted by lingering darkness. I kept my eyes focused on above me as I climbed down the ladder with Scott and Derek following from above me.

We were going to save Boyd and Erica, they were getting out of there tonight, I would make sure of it. However I couldn't ignore the twisted feeling in my chest that I was missing something.

That there was something I didn't know.

Once we were all on the floor, Derek walked up to me and planted a reassuring hand on my shoulder, making me jump out of my skin. "Hey." He whispered softly. "You got this."

They were the three words I needed to hear, the three words that brought the air back to my lungs and gave me the final push I needed.

I knew I could easily destroy the wall, I could do it in my sleep, that wasn't what made me feel sick. It was the fact that I was using magic again. Despite the fact that I had already used it on Stiles and Peter earlier before, it would be the first time I was really feeling myself using it. I would be acknowledging it rather than using it subconsciously.

I had gotten so used to ignoring it over the summer that I would forget I even had it until I accidentally moved something with my mind.

After taking a deep breath, I squeezed my eyes shut, allowing myself to channel all my strength. When I was sure I was ready, I flung my hands in the air, making the wall explode and leave a giant hole in its place.

A satisfied smile tugged on my lips as I stepped into the vault, though it was quickly wiped off when I saw what was laying on the other side of the wall. A very wolfed out Boyd stood with his eyes glowing a bright yellow.

"Oh shit." I whispered, nervously looking between Scott and Derek.

"Boyd? It's Aires and Derek, it's okay. We're getting you and Erica out of here-"

"Derek." Scott snapped, his phone pressed tightly to his ear. "We got a problem, a really big problem-"

"Aires?"

I had become completely and utterly paralysed as the whisper of my name echoed in my mind, haunting me in the voice of a ghost.  It was like time had stopped moving and left me in that very moment. A moment I never thought I would ever experience.

Slowly, I turned my head to the side, expecting me ears to be deceiving me- only to see the figure of a ghost from my past. There she was, looking the exact same yet somehow so different

"Cora?"

"Aires, get out." Derek hissed whilst wrapping an arm around me, tugging me behind him.

"Listen to him, Aires." Cora whispered. "Get out now. You're a witch, you can't heal like us. I don't want to kill you, but if you don't leave I won't have a choice, it's too strong."

"Cora, it's me, your sister. We are getting you out okay? Where's Erica?"

Suddenly, the large vault door opened, reaving my freaking guidance counsellor. I knew she was aware of the supernatural world, after all, her brother is Deaton. However a frown crossed my face as she bent down with mountain ash in the palm of her hand and joined it up with the circle already lining the room.

"Bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"AIRES, RUN!" Derek screamed, shoving me to the side as he jumped at Boyd.

I wasn't stupid, I knew I had to get out of there because the only way I would be able to beat Boyd and Cora would be to use my magic. The only problem with using my magic would be that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from going too far, from killing them.

Quickly, I took off around the corner, running down another corridor of the vault. "ERICA?" I yelled, praying that I would find her in her normal form. "ERICA!" I repeated.

A growl slipped past my lips as I came to a dead end, one that would cause problems for me if I didn't find somewhere to hide. Frantically, I raced down the hallway and flew around the corner, finding a closet door. Without wasting another second, I slipped into the room and slammed the door shut.

I couldn't fight them, not if I didn't want to kill them.

My hands hesitantly brushed along the wall, in search of a light switch until my fingers flicked over a metal box and the dim light lit up the room, bringing a sigh from my lips. I had to wait it out, wait for something to happen- that something I didn't know what.

What exactly was I waiting for? For them to kill each other?

With a shake of my head, I turned my back to check out the room I was in but quickly came to a halt as a blood curdling scream ripped from the back of my throat.

Erica.

One of the sweetest people I had ever met was laid against the brick wall lifelessly, her dead eyes stuck on me.

I didn't know how long I was screaming for, or how I ended up in front of her body, clutching onto it hysterically. My vision was blurred as a mix of choking breaths and pained screams escaped my lips.

Erica. Sweet, innocent Erica. The same Erica who I would hang out with in the ballet studio. The same Erica I would play monopoly with in the abandoned train station with Boyd and Isaac. The same Erica who told me how excited she was to get her licence before she left. The same Erica who told me how much she wanted to live.

She was dead.

"Aires." Allison whispered in my ear as her arms wrapped tightly around me dragging me away from Erica's lifeless body.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

With Allison and Scott having a conversation in another room, I curled up outside the door, waiting for the Argent to finally be finished. Shit had hit the fan.

Erica was dead. Allison had shown up. And Derek had dropped the bombshell of why Allison's mom really died.

"You okay down there?" Derek mumbled, cautiously standing away from me like I was gonna snap.

Something about the way everyone was acting around me angered me, they were treating me like I was a glass doll on the very top shelf. I didn't like it. I didn't like how they were all acting like I was out of control, because a part of me was starting to believe it. My meds weren't working, the antidepressants, the sleeping pills, the medication that was supposed to help with my DID. None of it. My DID wasn't that severe, I still altered however it wasn't as often anymore. My sleeping however, I needed pills for. The night before was the first night in days that I had slept, and at the current rate, it would be another five days before I would've been able to sleep again.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Allison whispered with a sorrowful looking Scott trailing behind her.

For the first time since I had found Erica's body, I cleared my throat and finally spoke. "You broke your end of the promise."

"You did too." She shot back with a hint of a smile on her lips. "Lets go and start tracking them-"

"Wait." I whispered, turning to face the boys that followed behind us. "You both knew didn't you?"

It was what Stiles had hid from me at the clinic, what he had stopped Scott from saying. I may have missed it at the time, but I was painfully aware afterwards.

"Knew what?" Scott shot back innocently, trying to force a puppy look onto his face.

"Don't play dumb with me, Scott. You knew, you both knew about Erica, didnt you?"

"Yes." They whispered in unison, their gazes dropping to the floor.

"I would have appreciated a heads up."

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

After pulling up at Beacon Hills reserve, me and Alli decided it would be best to split up to look for Boyd and Cora. So there I was, strolling through the same place where everything began.

With every step I took, the crunch of the dry leaves would echo around me, announcing my presence before my voice even had the chance. I had come close to finding them with my magic, however I lost them thanks to a certain blonde boy's tracks ruining Coras, leaving me walking in circles.

Isaac.

"Fuck." I hissed whilst running my hands through my hair frantically. "You've already been here dumbass." I whispered to myself.

"At least you're a hot dumbass." A dangerous voice muttered from behind me.

With a murderous scowl I spun on my heel to glare at the boy who always seemed to show up when he was least wanted. "What do you want, Aiden?" I muttered.

Clearly hearing the defeat in my voice, hurt flashed across his face as he took long strides until he stood directly in front of me. Too close to me for my liking.

"I'm sorry for what happened in Italy."

What the fuck?

"Aires, I have been in love with you since the day I first saw you. I'm still in love with you and always will be. I will spend the rest of my life doing whatever I can to prove it to you. Every word I said, everything that happened between us last summer was real. I can promise you that. I regret what happened everyday, from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep. I love you Aires."

Before I could stop it, hysterical laughter tumbled past my lips, and a murderous scowl settled on Aiden's face. I couldn't contain myself, I was laughing hysterically in his face.

"You- you love me?" I choked out in-between laughter.

"Yes."

"That doesn't change anything." I mumbled with a shrug. "Aiden it doesn't change what happened. You can't fix it. It's too late. It never will be fixed-"

The sound of my phone ringing ripped through the air, bringing me back to reality. Quickly, I pulled out my phone to see the name I dreaded flashing across the screen. My blood went cold as horror filled me. Before he could speak, I slapped my hand over Aiden's mouth and shot him a deathly warning glare before answering the phone.

"Hi."

"Hey sweetie, what are you up to?" Chris' soft voice sung into the speaker, sending a ripple of fear straight through me.

I could not fuck up, not if I wanted to stay in Beacon Hills.

"Me and Stiles just went to grab a bite to eat, I'm waiting for him to get his ass out of the bathroom." I added a playful tone to my voice and prayed that he would buy it.

"Well make sure you guys have an early night, I don't want you missing school."

Even though he couldn't see, I rolled my eyes, he was always so protective of me. And stricter. Stricter than he was of Allison.

"Don't worry, Dad." I added playfully, "I'll make sure we are both wide awake and ready for school before the sun even begins to rise."

"That's my girl." He mumbled playfully. "If you get a hold of Allison, tell her he's gonna get herself grounded unless she calls me."

"I'll try and call her to let her know."

"Good, now- Why is Scott McCall standing by my car?"

His sudden question caught me off guard, almost sending me into a spiral of panic. I could lie to anyone without problem, yet lying to Chris seemed to be hard.

"What are you on about?"

"I mean, I just did the grocery shopping and as I walk out I see Scott McCall standing by my car."

With a snort, I laughed into the speaker phone. It was genuine. In what part of the plan did Scotty decide to hint down Chris in a parking lot?

"Are you sure it's Scotty?" I asked.

"Positive. Hey I'm gonna let you go, enjoy the rest of your night and send me a text before you go to school to let me know you're actually awake."

"Will do." I shot back.

"Night sweetie, love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up, the scowl on my face returned. My hand quickly dropped from Aiden's mouth as I tried to put as much distance between us as possible. Being around him was suffocating, I was never able to think rationally or calmly.

"Don't Aiden, don't follow me."

Before he had the chance to respond, I made a run for it back to Allison's car, praying she would still be there. The last thing we needed was for both of us to get our asses caught by Chris.

✧∘* ˚.

Aires pov...

"DEREK, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS DRIVING?" I screamed into the speaker of my phone with one hand, whilst the other had a death grip around a safety handle. I loved Allison, but seriously, that girl could not drive.

"At the school. Argents in the car in front."

"Fuck. Look, me and Alli will circle the back of the school but if we get caught Der, I'm gonna kill you."

"What?" He snapped."What did I do-"

"You got me involved, asshole. You knew that if I knew Boyd was missing I would have to help. God, Peter was right, this is a suicide mission and I'm about to get my ass sent back to France."

"Don't get caught." He mumbled before hanging up the phone.

A scowl twisted on my face as I spun to face the Argent beside me. "What kind of advice was that?" I shrieked.

"I don't know, he's your brother."

"Not technically." I mumbled back, chewing on my bottom lip as we pulled up to the back entrance of the school, next to the row of disgustingly bright yellow buses.

I never felt anxious or nervous when going on missions like these, however knowing that Chris was nearby made me so scared I felt like I was going to throw up my lung- and even that was an understatement.

"Get out and get on the bus." Allison shrieked, flying out of her door so fast I barely had time to understand what she had said.

Without a second thought, I jumped out the car and instantly smacked into a hard chest, sending me flying onto my ass.

"Shit." I whispered as a set of strong, muscular arms wrapped around my back and pulled me to my feet.

"Are you okay? What the hell are you doing here?" Isaac snapped.

"What am I doing here? What the hell are you doing here? Peter said you were out of commission-"

"Guys." Allison whisper hissed, glaring down at us from on top of the bus with a look full of horror. "We have company."

Slowly, me and Isaac turned our heads in unison to see a very pissed Cora and Boyd death glaring at us from across the parking lot. Without thinking about what the hell I was doing, I shoved Isaac behind me. "Isaac, stay behind me and cover your eyes. NOW!"

As the first arrow was released, a bolt of lightning blinded the werewolves' visions. Sending them to their knees whimpering in pain. That was when the idea struck me.

It may have been suicide and one of the most stupidest plans I had ever had, but I still decided to push through with it. I slipped under Isaac's hold, ignoring his yells of protest and ran straight through Boyd and Cora. My hands fumbled with the lock as I mumbled a small spell that sent the doors almost flying off the hinges.

"AIRES- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Allison screamed.

"TRUST ME."

My palms flew in the air as I started chanting a small spell under my breath, praying it would all play out like I had just come up with. Boyds and Cora's heads slowly turned in my direction as they howled in pain, slashing away at their own limbs to try and even out the throbbing pain the spell was causing them.

I knew it would be a risky idea, but once their attention was focused only on me I dropped my hands and made a run for it. I could've fought them, I shouldve, I was being weak for not helping my brother. But it wasn't my fight.

I was only a witch, my vampire side was destroyed, I couldn't heal. If I got a slash to my throat I wouldn't heal, I would die. I was strong, I knew that, that was the problem. How would I know if I took it too far? If I accidentally killed them instead of just causing minor pain to them.

The answer was, I wouldn't know.

It was risky using my magic on them, one of the riskiest decisions I had ever made. I didn't kill them but, they wanted to kill me. I wouldn't defend myself against them, not this time, not if it would risk them actually dying. I would never be able to live with the guilt.

My plan was to get them into the school, to do what? I still had no freaking clue.

"REE! GET OUT OF HERE!" Derek yelled from in front of me, pointing towards the exit to his side.

Please don't let Chris be on the other side. Please, please, please. With a quick nod of my head, I slipped past my older brother and ran through the exit, slamming the doors closed.

"Thank fuck for that." I whispered whilst pushing off the wall and making a quick run for the woods with my phone in hand.

"Ree Ree? Oh thank god you're alive." Stiles practically screamed into the speaker, making me wince from the headache that was brewing in my head.

"Told you I could do it, asshole. Hey, do you think you could pick me up?"

"Always."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

The next chapter is so sad... Hehehehe
I kinda hate this chapter but oh well, what do you guys think?

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 16.4K 60
-๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€. ๐™ค๐™ง ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—น...
336K 10.2K 66
โI wasn't put on this planet for no one to like me, let alone fall in love with me.โž Since Way Back [ Published : April 06, 2017 Completed : Janua...
393K 10.8K 22
He ground his hips onto her core and tightened his grip both on her neck and her thigh. "They're not going to find out. Like how no one's going to fi...
219K 6.6K 27
โ€Ž โ Disappeared from the Ark without a trace? โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‚๐‡๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜ from her life on the Ark, Clove Everhart find...