๐™’๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ...

By Hun_No

*IN EDITING* Deep in the Zodiac curse, a bind between a beloved deer and a jealous dragon lays under the surf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Final Note from Author-chan!
Announcement!

100K READS

849 15 0
By Hun_No

My dearest readers, you are by far the kindest people ever for all of love, support, and reads you have given me.
Reaching 100k seemed like an impossible task when I started this fanfic. I didn't think anyone would care enough to read my stories, and even if they did, like it enough that it got this big.
This mark has come for me at the perfect time as I've had a hard week and struggled from a broken heart and other sorrow so seeing this, seeing what I've achieved is a dream come true for me.
I'm certain 14 year old me who wrote and published this fanfic would be in a full on break down because writing was and still is her everything.
No words could ever express the gratitude I have to all of you, you sweet people are so wonderful. You're comments have made me laugh, and feel even more grateful. Seeing the votes you leave is such a highlight of my day. I love you all so much.

Thank you for everything.
From Natsu, Hatori and of course myself, Sana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.3K 27
All she wanted was happiness. And he? He hated it and wanted nothing from it. Yuihiso Sohma, an outside family member, and former nursing student. Sh...
232K 7.6K 95
Sato Sohma is the love child of Kazuma Sohma, the Sohma martial arts dojo master. He raised her on his own, teaching her along side the zodiac child...
170K 4K 45
"So, you like drawing rats?" "I guess, from all the animals, I like drawing the rat the most" Mizuki Hirose, foster sister of Tohru Honda. Afraid of...