๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘'๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๏ฟฝ...

By shristiroy148

โ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ถ๐’˜๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’‡๐’†..โž ~ "Listen wife and listen carefully, I don't like d... More

โ€ขIntroduction & Author's Noteโ€ข
โ€ขCharacter aestheticโ€ข
"covers and Aesthetics by readers" part :- 1
"Cover and aesthetic by readers" part 2.
chapter 1" Only a mother but not wife"
chapter 2." You are my mummy"
chapter 3 "Your fiancee?"
chapter 4 "Am I engaged?"
chapter 5."I'll drop you."
chapter 6"My wedding dress"
chapter 7 Come fast!
Wedding dress (select one for our Eva )
chapter 8"Its Alexander to you"
9โ€ข"They are here"
chapter 10 "COME HERE"
chapter 11"who did this?"
choosing the one.(Wedding ring)
chapter 12"Its time to go"
chapter 13."Mrs Eva Alexander Knights"
chapter 14 "Our wedding night!"
chapter 15. " Liam Harrison "
charter 16"Welcome home husband"
chapter 17"Wife, Do I told you to leave?"
chapter 18 "Then you deserve a reward,Wife"
chapter 19(Alex POV part 1)"Good night My little Wife"
chapter 20"It wasn't a dream...!!"
chapter 21"Are you ignoring me,Wife?"
chapter 22(ALEX POV part:-2)"I will try to trust you, wife"
chapter 23(Alex pov:-part 3)"You will make me crazy,wife"
chapter 24(Alex POV, part-4)"I am your Damm husband..!!"
HELP (Select a dress for Mr.and Mrs.knight๐Ÿ’™)
chapter 25."Is he really jealous...??"
chapter 26"You are my possession,Only Mine"
chapter 27(Alex pov:- part 5)"Time to teach her a lesson "
chapter 28."Isn't it your honeymoon?"
chapter 29."Are you feeling Hot, wife?"
chapter 30"Things people do on there honeymoon"
chapter 31" because I wanted you for myself "
chapter 32"You look better with my hickeys"
chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"
chapter 34.(Alex pov:- part 7)"Is he going kiss me?"
chapter 35."Is it a date?"
chapter 36."To spend More time...alone"
chapter 37 "We are staying here for 2 days "
chapter 38(Alex pov:- part 8) "let's go back to our room Wife"
chapter 39"I said strip Wife"
chapter 40" I'll spank you wife"
chapter 41(Alex pov:-part 9)"Come on a date with me wife?"
chapter 42"Were you jealous wife?"
chapter 44 "Should I tell him that?"
chapter 45(Alex pov-part 10)" Layla,My Ex-Wife"
chapter 46"Get On the bed,all naked Wife!"
chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"
chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"
chapter 49 "Please never hurt me Xann"
chapter 50" Prepare yourself for tonight Wife"
!! ATTENTION !!
chapter 51"Tonight I'll make you mine wife"
chapter 52(Alex pov,part-12)"Is she hiding something from me?"
chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"
chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"
chapter 55 "Please don't leave me Xann "
chapter 56 "I'll make you mine again wife."
chapter 57"How dare you touch my Wife"
chapter 58"I own you my dear little wife"
chapter 59"Will you forgive me wife"
chapter 60"What I am going to do with you wife"
chapter 61"I love you my dear little wife"
chapter 62"I want you so bad wife!"
chapter 63" what about second round wife?"
chapter 64"You will not walk for a week wife"
chapter 65"What do you think about honeymoon wife?"
Chapter 66"I want a little brother soon"
chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"
chapter 68"You are pregnant Mrs.Knight"
chapter 69"Daddy loves you too Wife"
chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"
Epilouge
1 Million reads& New book published.

chapter 43"How can I forgot his birthday?"

66.2K 2.9K 256
By shristiroy148

Why do I feel like vote rate on this book is decreasing rapidly..?

Is there any problem?

Eva's Pov

My eyes dropped at his lips which were stretched, and his slight dimples were on show making my heart beat fasten. His this look made me hypnotized and I smiled too at him.

With the hand he was holding mine, he pulled it and made me stand just like him. I stand up feeling confused at his sudden act and was about to withdraw my hand but then he sat on the his chairs and took me on lap making me gasp. I was about to stand up as I still wasn't comfortable sitting on his lap but his next sentence made me stop and frozen. His next sentence somewhere give me the answer of my feelings that time.

"Were you jealous wife?"

I kept staring at him with big eyes not knowing what to say. My mouth was sealed beacause I too don't know what to answer.

Was I?

"Wife?"

He called me and I looked away from him. My heart fasten realizing that indeed it was true.

I was jealous.

But why?

Gulping my own saliva I shoot my head denying to accept the harsh reality.

"N-No I wasn't"

I stammered showing the uneasiness i was feeling by his question. Hearing my answer he laughed hard. Throwing his head back making me feel vibrated by his action.

My mouth hang open at this sight. He look more beautiful while laughing. A smile automatically formed on my lips seeing him smiling. He laughed at least for 2 minutes continously and then looked at me with a teasing smile.

"Sure, you wasn't wife"

He said and peaked me Lips lightly. I blushed at his remark and looked down. His this side, the light side of him was very good company. Today I got to know he can be someone who can tease me to no end and at the same time he can talk dirty just to make me blush.

His dark side always made me scared of him but the fear is plaureable in its own. And I think it's not fear it's anticipation about.....what he will do next?

The fear I felt from his is fading somewhere in the air making me realize how beautiful my life is. How much more Beautiful it's going to be...

After 2 hours of stupid talks, dinner, teasing, laughing and most important after making me blush by his dirty talks and acts we were inside the car going back.

The silence was something I crave for. Comfortable silence where I can just sit and remember our moments. A light smile played on my lips all the time. But it wasn't only me who was smiling.

Alexander was smiling too, like always he was holding my hand in his tight grip letting me know he was there for me. The feeling was something eles, something beyond physical touch.

My heart was at peace and my mind was just flashing his smiling image infront of my eyes.

What's happening to me..?

"Wife, we are here. Come"

I heard his voice and my thoughts broke, I looked outside to see we indeed reached to our home.

He like always was about to come to my side and open it for me but I did that for me. He narrowed his eyes at me and surprising it only made me giggled at him.

"You should wait for me wife"

He said and I just nodded my head. Holding my hand in his, like always we entered inside. Once we were inside our room I directly took my towel and was ready to take a shower.

I was feeling his gaze on me, but I ignored it all. He was sitting on the bed opening his shoes. Taking that as a chance I was about to enter when he-Alexander put his hand around my waist, stopping me from taking another step.

I signed knowing this was going to happen but soon I felt him nuzzling in my neck. The butterflies which stay in my stomach, were all awake and they were dancing there heart out.

As he nuzzled more, the sensation over took my sense and I closed my eyes sight giving into him. But his next sentence was enough to bring back my sence.

"If you want, I can help you in shower.."

His husky voice made me blush and my knees weak but I know better then getting weak now..knowing his intentions clearly I started to wiggle and surprising he let me come out from his hold.

"No-no I will manage"

I said still blushing like a teenager, I again quickly tried to enter inside the washroom when I heard him saying

"You broke my heart wife"

A smile come up my lips hearing him, it was like we were getting more casual with each other, like we were getting more closer to each other.

Closing the door behind I giggled at him. But then I heard his yelled.

"The offer is still open wife, think before..-"

He continued which I didn't heard, shooting my head I stripped down my cloths, opening my hairs in stand under the shower and let the water flow..

As the water flow from my body I remembered his touch on my body. I was at the same place where it all started.

My Cheeks turn more reddish and I suddenly felt more hotter knowing what deeds we did here few hours earlier..

We were so shameless!

Shooting my head I quickly turn off the shower and walk out. I searched inside the closet only to see his shirt hanging there. I clearly remember I put my few dress here too.

Sighing I picked his one shirt, I was already tired and the clod weather outside wasn't helping.

Dressing myself in his black shirt I walk out but as soon as I opened the door I was in air.

He picked me up and rounded my legs around his torso making me yelled in surprise. I quickly snaked my hand around his neck to make myself stable. I looked at him who was smriking slightly at me.

"You always look edible in my shirts"

He said and without warning spank on my but softy making me gasp. I kept looking at him who was Just standing and holding me like a bear.

Spanking me he rubbed the area to sooth the pain which made me blush. I winch when he kept rubbing my butt even after the pain was gone.

I tried to wiggle but he just peaked my lips hard and pulled back.

"Stay still. Lemme put you into bed"

He said and walked toward the bed with me still hanging on him.

Putting me softy on the bed he hangovers me and again nuzzled his face on my neck. I rubbed his back and it resulted on him kissing me there.

After few minutes of kissing and biting on my skin he pulled his face. Till the time I was taking high breaths and butterflies on my stomach were dancing 0n to there fullest.

As he pulled his face up I opened my closed eyes and looked at him whose face was just a centimeter away From me. He looked in my eyes and thrn his gaze dropped on my lips.

I felt hot all of sudden and his whole weight on me wasn't helping much.

Traveling his gaze up he to my eyes he looked in them intensely making me shiver by the dark look in them. I was about to look away when he hold my chin and kept my face stable.

"Wife, our Two days comes to end today. Tomorrow we have to go back to our regular life. There two days with you were awesome and much needy. I hope you enjoyed here"

He said and I was shocked.

Was he the same Alexander?

Smiling at him I nodded as yes, it wasn't a lie that i enjoyed his company too much.

"I enjoyed here too much. Thank you"

I said with shy smile remembering our two days which were full if our closeness. Indeed there two days were needed. I felt there two days Changed too much in between us.

Hearing me he too smiled making my heartbeat fasten and lean down to kissed my forehead. The moment was all peacefully with pure blessed feeling until he pulled back with a teasing smile making me feel alert.

"There is no need of thank you, but still if you want to thank. Then thank me like a wife should do to her husband"

Hearing him I made me eyes big like saucer. He was still giving me the damn smile which was scaring me.

"Come on wife, I am waiting!"

He said urging me to thank him like w wife.

Gulping I looked into his eyes to see whether he was serious or was teasing only. But his look were getting darker by each passing minute.

I bite my lips at this and cupped his face with my shivering hand. I still wasn't much brave to initiate there things.

As my cold hand touched his warm cheeks they stopped shivering. His face suddenly become more darker and there peaceful environment around us tensed.

Getting my head up I let my lips get near his cheeks, and pressed them slightly on then only to hear a Groan. He let me do what i wanted but as soon as I pulled away he slid his hand up which was resting on my chin and cupped my cheeks.

"I think you need to learn more"

Saying he crashed his lips on mine and there only the night get hotter.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 8 days.

Currently I was sitting on the sofa in our house back in New York. We are here from last 7 days and true to his words we indeed are back to our regular busy life.

But what changed after that long trip was his ways with me. Now he didn't wait for me to sleep so he can put his head on my breast. He just come and sleep on my like a baby.

Now whenever he goes or comes from office he will kissed me hard. Not minding the presence of Isa or Maria! And his this shameless action made me blush all the time.

And don't ask about Maria! She is my personal teasing lady.

Now he talks with me which wasn't earlier. And most importantly I miss him too much for my liking.

Those days I was habitual of his absence all days at home but now I just can't wait for the clock to strick 6 and here he will be entering inside the property.

"Mommy see what I made"

I heard Isa's voice and she come running to me, jumping on my lap she showed me a her drawing which had few figure around. The drawing wasn't clear but I know what she made.

"What is it baby?"

I asked to her, playing along with her. She giggled and her smile made me smile too.

"Mommy it's papa, it's you and it's me. And here the little dot is my baby brother"

She said pointing at the figure making me laugh out. This was getting normal for me. She will draw a dot for get future brother and will say.

I don't know how he look so I made this. When he will come I'll made him here on the place of the dot.

To say I was embarrassed will be a small word. When first I come back and she cone running to me. I was just hugging her while crying as I really missed my baby she asked something which left me again speechless.

"Papa, where is my browther?"

She asked and I pulled my face back from her neck. I remembered what he said to her and glared At him to which he just smiled and said.

"Bella he said he will come when God will give him his personal car. Now we have to wait"

Isa made a sad face mimicking his father's who was making equal sad face. I opened my mouth wide at there action and Mom dad laughed there heart out making me embarrassed more.

The blush still covers my face when I remember there things But what made my heart beat fasten and shyness took me hard was his reply to my question

"Why you s-said her this?"

I asked feeling shy on this topic. Hearing he turned around and took few steps toward me. We were currently in our room back in Italy. When there was no space left for me to back off and his to took ahead. He caged me by his arms and lean down making me curl myself. He smrik at my reaction and whispered in my ear.

"It wasn't a lie wife. She is going to get her brother or sister soon anyway"

His reply still makes me gulp. His look still makes me shiver and his husky voice still makes my knees weak.

"Mommy How it is?"

I heard Isa's voice and I was back to reality.

"This, this is the most beautiful painting I have ever seen"

I said and it was absolutely true. My daughter did that with all her heart and I think this was enough to make it the most beautiful painting for me.

She jumped from my lap and did a happy dance which I just kept looking with all the love I have for her.

She is just soo cute

"Mommy it's for papa"

She said once getting tired of her dance. I frown at her. Usually she will paint and will give it to me like letter. But surprisingly if was for her father.

"Papa? Why?"

I asked with a smile. She nodded happily and then lau her head on my chest while murmuring.

"Day after tomorrow is his birthday. It's his gift mommy"

The information strick on my brain and i remember his birthday. I literally forgot about it. Slapping on my forehead I murmured.

"How can I forgot his birthday?"

hello bubbles...

How are you all?

Hope you all good...

Hope you all like it..

How was the chapter?

No cliffhanger today 🤭🤭

She forgot his birthday. 😂

it's my habit to forgot someone birthday. I have to mark the date on calendar 🤫😂

They are back to there life.

They are changing no?

Alex tease her soo much!

His birthday...
Do you think something will happen here?

I think something big will....😉
Something bad - something good

What do think who shifted Eva's clothes from there and left Alex shirt only.

Alex is sure, Isa will have her brother or sister soon 🤭

Isa is back 🎉

Do you all also think Eva is feeling something for him?

It was first time Alex expressed his feelings to her no?

He wants her to thank like a wife..🤭

She denied that she wasn't jealous..

What do you think?
But Alex know the truth..🤭

Do you all also enjoyed there trip?

Did you all also noticed the change?

The war between Ukraine and Russia had started. I just pray there will be minimum loss, physically or financially.🙏

Ok now,that's it for today...

I know my loyal reader will do it without asking but Silent readers please do:-

Do vote yr! It wad bad for me to notice the sudden falk of vote rate 😔😔

👉follow me. I have 590 followers here. Waiting for it to cross 600.
Do it guys!

👉thank you to everyone who voted and commented in last chapter. It really means a lot ❤

Hey wait...

So I made a Instagram account to get more connected with you all.

It's by :- Author_roy7

Follow me there for being updated about my work and my future work.

Bye, till next.👋

Good night 😴

Stay home,stay healthy,stay safe.

Shristi 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naรฏve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
71.1K 1.4K 37
๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ 20 yea...
Lucian By SmutH03.

Short Story

205K 4.7K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...
169K 3.3K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...