💖LOVE TOSSED💖

By little_mindXD

An expert in his own field , Reyansh Sharma owns a small eatery near a beach in the the busy city of Mumbai... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 1
THE TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS - Part 2
PROBLEMS AND TORTURES...
THE FIRST MEET !
THE OFFER
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 1
THE FOUR - WAY TECHNIQUE - Part 2
THE AGREEMENT
TANGLED !
UNTANGLING IS.... IMPOSSIBLE !
Working Under Nakchari Madam : THE "not so" SUPERB FIRST DAY...
You are the Most Important Person of My Life , Kharoos Momowale...
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 1
THREE SIDES OF A HEART - PART 2
LOVE(S) AT FIRST SIGHT...
A CONFESSION...?
AFTEREFFECTS....
THE COMPETITION
PREPARING FOR THE VICTORY
THE BIG DAY

THEY SHARED IT... THEIR FIRST HUG !

188 15 3
By little_mindXD

Swastika's Side :

Swastika reached home and tiptoed to her room to avoid waking her mother up. But on her way , in a glimpse of her mother's room , she saw her sitting on her bed with a pained expression. Worried she went to check on her
"Maa kya baat h !?"
"Aur kya batau beti... Pair k dard k mare jaan nikal jayega lagta h..."
"Pair ka dard ? Aap hospital nhi gyi apke regular check-up k liye ?"
"Regular check-up... Regular check-up k paise kahase ayenge !?"
"Paise kaha se ayenge matlab... Reyansh ne aapko paise nhi diye... ?"
"Kaha beti... Dekh jake free ka daan krrha hoga... Maa ko dene k liye paise thori rehte h uske pas..."
"Aap ye paise rakhiye... Kal jake check-up krwa lena... Mein Reyansh se baat krti hu..." Swastika handed some notes to her mom and fuming went outside...
As soon as she left the room her mom relaxed down her pained expressions and swaying the notes said to herself
"Bariya... Check-up to mera kab ka ho gya tha... Aab in paison se kitty party krungi..." And then let out a nasty laugh...

This was like an occupation for Reyansh's mom... Reyansh would initially give her money for her daily expenses but yet she would fake everything in front of Swastika and take money from her too which was also given by Reyansh as her pocket money...
As for Swastika , after the death of their dad , she believed her mother to be her everything... But little did she know about her schemes which would cause an argument between the siblings literally every day and had lighted the fire today as well...

Reyansh came back home tired and out of energy from the entire hectic day. He could barely keep up to his feet or keep his eyes opened. Slowly , taking the support of the wall he started towards his room only to be stopped mid-way by Swastika...

"Ruko..." She commanded
"Pls thori der bad baat kre... I literally don't hv the energy..." Swastika stopped Reyansh mid-sentence
"Haa... Khud ka kaam jab ho gya h tab energy kaha se rehega !?"
"Swati pls..."
"I don't want to hear about ur stupid efforts or excuses... Tumhe pta bhi maa ko kitna dard ho rha h !?"
"Dard ? What do u mean ?" Reyansh fought with this tiredness and asked in concerned tone.
"Zyada bhole banne ki koshis mat karo... Ur responsible for her pain..."
"Swati pls saaf saaf bta kya hua h maa ko ?"
"Unke pair mein firse dard suru ho gya h kyuki wo apne regular check-ups miss krrhi h..."
"Miss krrhi h !? Kyu ?"
"Kyu ka kya matlab ? Paise honge tab na jayengi wo..."
"Par meine to paise diye the unhe..." Reyansh said astonished and confused
"O... To ab u want to say that maa juth bol rhi h.." Swastika said without pausing to hear Reyansh's side of explanation.
"Mein wo nhi keh rha... But meine paise diye the sach m..."
"Haa.. Aur wo jake un paison se maze krrke aa gyi... Iyehi kehna chah rha ho na..."
"Mein bhala..."
"I lost my dad bcs of u..."
"Pls don't..."
"... And now if u try to kill my mom I won't just stay on the sidelines and watch like a robot..."
"Swati ! Tujhe pta bhi h tu kya bol rhi h..." Reyansh said in a pained voice
"Meine kuch galat nhi keh rhi... I can't tolerate seeing u go partying around with that stupid frnd of urs while here my mom is suffering on her death bed..."
"Aab Ankit ko kyu beech m laa rhi h ?!"
"Zarurat pare to mein puri duniya ko laa sakti hu..."
"Swati iye tu kya..."
"Meine hazar bola h... My name is Swastika for a murderer like you... And don't think I will let u continue with ur plan to kill my mom like you plotted and killed my Dad ten years ago..."
"Swati..." Reyansh choked.
"I can't even imagine the type of monster u were just at the age of fifteen to plot so much and kill my dad..." Swastika said in an aggressive voice , turned around , went to her room and slammed the door... 

Reyansh stood there , like a stone , unable to move a muscle. It was too much for him to digest. With trembling hands he took out his phone and dialed Ankit's number.
The ring went for several seconds and then the mechanical customer service voice spoke from the other side : The number u hv dialed is currently busy. Pls wait or call again later.

Reyansh faced an extreme urge to slam the phone to the ground but then controlling himself , he kept his bag on the dining table and went out of the house walking towards the beach.

Priyanka's Side :

Laying on her bed , Priyanka tried to fall asleep but her guilt forbid her to do so. She twisted and turned for a few mins and then accepting her defeat , sat up straight on the bed.

"Kya.... Yaar..." She exclaimed messing with her hair.
"Mujhe kya pari h us Kharoos Momowale ka... Kuch nhi pari h na... To fir !? Tension kyu lena... Serves him right... Jaisi karni waisi bharni..." Priyanka holded her cold businesswoman attitude for a few seconds which was again defeated by the little humanism that was left in her for Reyansh.
"Uhhh! I'm stressed... I'm done..." She picked up her phone and dialed Rohini's number.

"Hello" Came a sleepy voice from the other end.
"Hello... Sun tu jaldi taiyaar ho jaa... I'll pick u up..."
"Pagal h kya...Raat k 1 baj rha h.. Abhi kaha jana h tujhe..."
"I'm craving Pav Bhaji... Mere saat koi acche se restaurant m chal..."
"Tu sacchi pagal ho gyi h... Raat k 1 baje koi restaurant khula kese ho sakta h !?"
"Mujhe nhi pta... Merko khana h matlab khana h..."
"Aab m kya kru..." Rohini's voice showed some signs of distress and then made a quick transition to excitement.
"Accha sun... U take ur car and reach the address I'm sending u.. I'll reach there in a while.. By-Bye..." Saying this much she hung up the call.
"Re phone kat diya... Waha jake agar nhi mili na to murder kr dungi iska..." Priyanka wrapped herself in her shawl , taking the car keys went to Yash's room to inform him about her small outing - to the reply of which he just simply nodded sleepily and as stealthily as a cat , she sneaked out of the house.

"Iye address jana-pehchana sa lagta h..." Priyanka said looking at the phone stuck on the windshield which was giving her the directions to the address Rohini had sent her.

After driving for a few more mins , she arrived at the Marine Drive and gradually her destination.

"Don't tell me..." She parked her car in front of a small eatery... "I knew it... I'll really kill that girl... Usne merko us Kharoos Momowale k paas kyu bhej diya yaar...!"

The guilt which had just subsided inside her , triggered her once again and she turned , wanting to get away from that place. But then conscience held her back... Telling her to face her problems bravely.

"Why should I run !? If I hv created a mess I should b the one to clean it... And I will..." Saying this she started searching around for any sign of Rohini. Wandering by the beach , she noticed a dark figure seated on a rock with his head facing the sea and mouth facing the rocks. From the silhouette , Priyanka made a hazard guess

"Kharoos Momowala !?"

Reyansh's Side :

"I can't even imagine the type of monster u were just at the age of fifteen to plot so much and kill my dad..." Swastika's words were crossing Reyansh's mind continuously.
Many old thoughts and memories were running through his mind too...

"Papa ! Papa ! Mujhe ek behen chahiye ! Sab kehte h - Teri maa bhi nhi h aur koi bhai-behen bhi nhi h... Humare mummy ne kaha h tu accha ladka nhi h... Hum nhi khelenge tere saat... Isliye mujhe bhi ek behen chahiye..." The six year old Reyansh was pleading before his father --- a tall man who held a gleaming smile on his face while listening to his 6yr old's tantrums.

"Tere paas khelne ke liye koi kyu nhi h ? Ankit to h na..." His father said brushing his hair.

"Haa h to sahi... Magar mujhe bakiyon k saat bhi khelna h... Isliye aap promise kijiye , aap mujhe ek behen laker denge..."

"Accha thik h... Promise ! But Papa se ek wada kro , aap apki behen ka hamesha khayal rekhenge aur Papa na bhi rhe tab bhi use hamesha khush rkhenge..."

"PROMISE !" The small Reyansh shouted with an innocent face hugging his father tightly...

***

"That's right I was the one who desperately wanted it..." Reyansh said slowly smiling to himself , reviving from the memory.

"Wanted what ?!" The sudden intrusion of a female voice startled him for a moment but then composing himself he asked in a astonished tone

"Tum yeha kese ?"
"Bas ese hi..." Priyanka lied. "Seems like ur in a busy situation... I don't wanna disturb u so I'll get going..." She turned but then again swayed her head back facing Reyansh.

Priyanka's POV :

I sneaked a look into his eyes... Somehow it felt like they were telling me to stay. I could feel that he wanted someone to stay... Right beside him... His eyes conveyed so...

******

"Um... Its cold out here... Why don't you return home !? Priyanka asked trying to change the environment.
"Home !? Jaake kya kru... Soch rha hu ki yehahi rhe jau hamesha , hamesha k liye..." Reyansh had a blank tone devoid of any expressions.
"O..k.. I feel like if I leave rn , tomorrow I might have to serve as a witness to a suicide case , which I surely don't want to..." Priyanka let a small laugh.
"Don't worry... I hv ppl waiting at home... I won't take any wrong step..."
"Good to hear then.." Priyanka sat down beside Reyansh.
"U didn't tell me... Y r u here ?" Reyansh questioned.
"I could ask the same to u too..."
"I probably don't hv an answer right now. My mind's... a mess..."
"The reason !?"
"Idk... I really don't... I hv always loved cooking more than anything. But the reason y I do all these jobs is not solely bcs of my passion in cooking... I need to supprt my family too... But when I reach home I..." Reyansh made an abrupt pause.
"Its ok if u don't want to talk about it..."
"I had always dreamt about getting a younger sister... Spending time with her... Playing with her... Everything ! But perhaps my fate already had plans ready for me..."
"Though idk much about ur family but all that I can tell you rn is : Its ok... Everything's gonna be fine..." Priyanka ended with a soft smile feeling that she had made a great achievement by saying those words.
"Its ok !? Huh... I've been hearing it from the time I could barely walk or talk... And from that time nothing... Absolutely nothing has gone fine..." The small feeling of achievement disappeared with a whoosh from Priyanka's mind on hearing this remorseful remark from Reyansh... She looked at his eyes who seemed like they had lot to tell , but couldn't find the comfort to.

"Um... Whenever I hv some sort of quarrel with my younger brother I always go to my Mom and relieve my anger and pain... Y don't u try that too !?" Priyanka said wanting to cheer Reyansh up.
"The mother to whom I could go to , left this world while bringing me in... I've barely known what she was like..." Reyansh said softly.
On hearing this , Priyanka knew that she had pressed the wrong nerve once again and so to make up for it she said
"I'm sorry... But u see no matter how much one's family hates him , they still care for him... They hv that one core in their heart that is filled with love for him , and all u need to do is bring out that core..."
"Yeah they hate me..."
"I mean..." Priyanka stopped apologetically , feeling bad for saying the wrong thing every time. Instead of giving any more philosophical advises , which by now she understood she was very bad at , she directly asked Reyansh something that was lingering in her mind for a very long time now.

"Y don't u cry it out !? Ur voice do seems like u want to cry very badly..." She stopped for a second and then started rattling "Well don't feel shy since ur crying in front of a girl... I really don't hv a..."
"I do want to cry it out but..." Reyansh stopped Priyanka mid sentence and and looked at her with an expressionless innocent face

"...the tears just won't flow..."

There was an abrupt pause. Every word that Reyansh said hit Priyanka's heart like grenades. The picture of Reyansh that she had imagined out of guilt , once again came in front of her. The bright glow that she had seen in Reyansh's face , that hid all his worries lessened before her... She could see the bruises on his face and heart... The loads and burdens that he carried , unable to let out.

"What the hell had he kept inside until now !?" She thought blankly.

Without relaxing even for a second , Priyanka went forward and locked Reyansh in a tight hug.

"I feel like I've been sucked dry of tears after that incident. I never..." Reyansh stopped abruptly at this action.

Priyanka didnt know what she was doing or whether she even wanted to do this.
"He doesn't need to hear : Its ok... or I'm sorry... He doesn't need any sympathy... He doesn't need any laughter right now... The only thing he needs to hear is..."

"I'm here with you..." Priyanka softly whispered in Reyansh's ear.

Reyansh returned the hug to Priyanka.
A small tear welled up at the edge of his eyes but then subsided down. A cool yet warm wave spread through his heart providing a lot of comfort.

Softly he whispered into Priyanka's ear
"Thank you... For being here with me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 905 27
Life is always about unexpected things, peoples nd happenings...today we all are here tommorow may not. What will happen in future ..... YOU NEVER K...
115K 4.6K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...
951K 38.8K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
6.7K 131 48
This story is fan friction story on sumelika. This story is not related in really world. It is completely a imagery story. So please not relate to...