"~ Room 304. ~"- Isabela x re...

By buniviaa

hello! this is my first story, sorry, if it was short!, I'm trying to improve my english, so please correct m... More

I - moving
II - Arrival
IV - Drama
V - Worry.
VI - Interact.
VII - talk?
Request here
VIII - The Kiss
IX -
YALLLLLL
X - Hints
help me ( pls )
XI - Comfort ( fluff? )
XII - Quality time.
XIII - Plans.
XIIII - The right time.
End.
WAIT YALL

III - Where it all started.

685 17 10
By buniviaa

TW: kinda small swearing, death

This is an Enemies to lovers story

———————————————————————

The dashes ( - ) indicates time skips

-

I walked inside of our new home. Fresh boxes welcomed my eyes, As I walked towards my mom.

" Soo? " She said with a questioning tone.

" What? "

" Did u make friends? "

I hesitated. What could I possibly say? How do I say it?

" Uhm. . . Yes? "

" Is it one of the Madrigals?! " She said with an exciting voice.

" Mhm. Yes it is Mom "

" Wow! I bet it was Isabela! She's the perfect golden child, a possibly goodf friend also! "

I don't get it, Why does my mom admire Isabela so much?

" No it wasn't mom. "

" Oh, who was it then? "

" Her name was Dolores. She was really pretty though " I said with a happy tone.

" Ohh! Dolores, I'm glad u made a new friend y/n "

" Thanks mom " I said with a ' happy ' tone while walking to my new room.

I could see the room wasn't decorated yet. I wanted to decorate it, but, I don't have the materials. I needed vines to hang up on my wall, it would be really pretty!

" Hmm. . . "

I squeaked when a person came behind me. I turned around, and saw my mom.

" Mom! You scared me! "

" Oh sorry! " She said with a concerned tone.

" You seem to look for something, what is it? "

" I wanna decorate my room with vines and stuff- " Before I could finish my sentence, Mom interrupted me.

" Why don't u ask Isabela for help? She could definitely help you with those vines! "

" No mom, she's probably busy most of the time, and I'm too nervous to actually ask her. " I said whilst trying to make it an excuse.

" Nonsense! You can ask Dolores for help, she's probably hearing this right now! I'm sure you and Isabela will get along! "

' Along ' yea right Mom.

" Fine then. I'll ask tomorrow. "

" Great! "

-

I woke up — knowing exactly what will happen today.

I sighed as I was walking out of my room.

" Morning dear! Are u excited to meet the first born of the amazing Madrigals today? "

" Yea " I said with an awkward but fake smile.

-

" Ask Isabela for help huh? " Dolores said with a sassy tone.

" Yea, I don't wanna ask her myself, could you- "

" Well of course! I'm glad you trust me with this — I'll happily accept " She said cutting off my sentence.

" Thank you! " I said while hugging her.

" Oh!- sorry- I just- uhm- " I stutter.

" It's perfectly fine " she said with a chuckle.

-

Dolores finally asked Isabela for the favor.

- Isabela's POV -

" Dolores, I'm not in the mood "

" Please? "

" Well fine then, " I said while getting off my bed " I'll do it. "

" Thanks! I'll be listening — as always. " Dolores says in a sarcastic tone.

" Mhm yea no problem. "

-

I went inside their house and it had boxes and all kinds of stuff, it looked like they just moved.

" Oh! Hello there Isabela, I was expecting you! "

" Thank you Mrs. l/n, for welcoming me so politely "

" Of course! Y/n's in their room, their always in there so you can't really expect them to get out " She says with a laugh.

I smile at her while going into y/n's room.

- Y/N's POV -

" Oh hey. . ." I roll my eyes.

" Hello, You must be y/n? " She said with a smile.

" Mhm " I said coldly.

" Well, what do you need help with? "

" I thought Dolores already told you, but alright "

She looks at me with a concerned look on her face.

" What? "

" Why upset? "

" Oh nothing "

" I need help decorating my room, it's really not much since it's small. "

" Alright " She said.

I went over near her to move a box, but suddenly, I tripped on a piece of cloth!

I finally went down to the ground. Not knowing I was clinging on to her dress the whole time.

Her whole dress was ripped, the bottom half was showing her outer thighs already!

" Oh I'm so so- "

" Why'd you do that?! "

I couldn't say anything, I really was sorry but, she wouldn't let me finish.

" That's it! I'm done with you, you ripped off my dress that was really precious to me! " she stormed off — angry.

This is where ALL the drama started.

-

SORRY IF IT'S BAD ITS RUSHED * laughs the pain out *

Word count; 721 words :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.3K 53
Lauren Campbell is a sweet, simple girl with a bubbly personality. She tries to accept her imperfections and enjoys the little pleasures in life. "Sh...
1.4M 96.4K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. ๐Ÿ”ฅ** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
546K 34.1K 47
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...