Where it all went wrong-Range...

By Port3l_150

Ranger and Minigunner. They've been best friends since childhood and managed to get in the same division, und... More

CHAPTER 1: Myself (POV:RANGER)
CHAPTER 1.5:BACKSTORY (POV: BOTH)
CHAPTER 2:The Pre-Meeting (POV:Minigunner)
CHAPTER 3:Ambush! (POV:VARIES)
CHAPTER 4:The Kingdom (POV:SCOUTING FALLEN)
200 View celebration!
CHAPTER 5: Before The Battle (POV:VARIES)
300 View celebration! and Q&A submissions (closed)
MINI-CHAPTER: CHAPTER 6:The Drive
MINI-CHAPTER:CHAPTER 7:The Battlefield (POV:RANGER)
Q&A!!
CHAPTER 8: The Battle Begins.
CHAPTER 9:Where it all went wrong
MINI-CHAPTER:CHAPTER 10: Aftermath
CHAPTER 11: ...Ranger?
CHAPTER 12: A new (much quieter) beginning..
EPILOGUE

PROLOUGE

361 4 0
By Port3l_150

Hi! This is my first story, so expect it to be not that good.. :/    Anyway, Disclamers here: This will NOT be a shipping of Ranger and Minigunner, just a story around the two. (There might be other subtle ships in the background though.) Expect the story to take a massive amount of time, since I can only write it on about half of every week, but I can do a good amount every other weekend. This will also be told from the POV of Ranger and Mini, so be ready for that. Also, I will NOT be doing NSFW, I don't even know how and I don't want to. After I'm finshed this story, expect me to take a break and then probably do other random stories. Anyway, enough of me rambling, let's get on with it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
371K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
163K 10.9K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
1.8K 69 17
I will credit the Ower of the chat first but be prepared