🖤❤🖤SINFUL OBSESSION🖤❤🖤

By momoland___merry

🖤The payment for the sins can be delayed , but they can't be avoided,🖤 More

💗introducing💗
chapter 1 ❤love or obsession🖤
(Chapter 2) 🤍FEAR IS A LIAR🖤
🖤"Dark Truth"🖤
✿✼:*゚AFFRAID OF CHANGE*:✼✿ ( 1)
**✿❀afraid of change (2)❀✿**
✨*lõõkïñg ïñtõ hïs éyēs*✨
♡A$tonished♡
♡it's my inteñtion to ästonishe yöu♡
♡Bitter ➷ love♡
➷"BROKEN TRUST"➹
🖤💔Torn into pieces💔🖤
🖤❣️MÉSSÉD ÚP❣️🖤
💔Lóving yoú is a lossîng gàme💔
🖤.・。.・゜✭・Dêmóñ.・✫・゜・。.🖤
"🖤THÉ TRÀP🖤"
"❤🖤Téar's are cøst ōf jõy🖤❤"
❤🖤Blóod Iñk❤🖤
🖤Dàrknées🖤
➷Rivér of teàrs➹
*Énd*

🌼*Confession*🌼

260 11 11
By momoland___merry

{NEXT DAY MORNING}

Nancy opened her eyes gently, she looked around and found herself lying on the bed alone covered with soft blanket which made her fell comfortable but immediately she widened her eyes realising that she spend whole night at her boss house .

She roamed her eyes to find her clothes but her eyes landed on paper bag on the table near her bed getting paper bag in her hands Nancy opened the bag and find some women clothes.

And in the bag their was one notes which said " It's for you , your clothes are not still washed so i asked my maid to buy you clothes , so wear this clothes and eat something then come to office i'm leaving now see you their"

Nancy: cold hearted CEO instead have soft side for me.
( she laughed and look at the clothes)

[At Office]

Jooe: Nancy where the hell were you all night do you know how much we were worried!?
( she instantly started shouting when she saw Nancy coming)

Nancy: stop shouting everyone is looking at us.
( she chuckled and looked at jhope)

Jooe: won't you ( jhope) ask her anything!
( she slapped his arm causing him to groan before rubbing his hand)

Jhope: yes where were you because of you we both come from middle of the party thinking that you will be waiting for us but you weren't at our apartment!?

( Nancy sighed before placing her bag on the table and telling them to come closer)

Nancy : i was at Mr Kim house since you two fools forgot to give me house key that's why I have to go to Mr Kim house!

( they didn't autter a word except shocked facial expression on their face)

Jooe: HOLY MOLLY WHERE WERE YOU!!!

( she shouted and Nancy put her hands on her mouth and bowed her head to others and mubbled sorry)

Nancy: jooe stop shouting people are looking at us!

( jooe removed Nancy hand from her mouth and took deep breath)

Jooe: what the hell jhope what this women is Blaberring!?Kim that cold hearted monster allowed her to stay in his househouse! !? Impossible!

( Nancy rolled her enough of her friend teasing her)

Nancy: if you don't believe look at this look do you think I 'm that much rich to this type of branded clothes!?

( jooe grabbed the tag behind Nancy neck and looked at the brand name with shocked face)

Jooe: you broke ass will never buy this type of branded clothes that means you really stayed at Mr Kim house!

( Nancy nodded her head to which jooe acted as if she fainted and fell on jhope hands)

Nancy: enough of acting let's get back to work or if Mr lee will see us the he will kill you me and jhope!

( Nancy said pointing at her manager )

Jooe: let that jerk ahhh one more thing we just heard something at party yesterday and it's about jungkook!

( Nancy raised her brows after listening name of her crush)

Jooe: we  just heard that sana is planning to purpose jungkook this Sunday and she is going to ask him for a date tonight

( Nancy clenched her fist and gritted her teeth thinking about that desperate women who is trying to get her man)

Jooe: so Nancy you propose him today if he accept sana proposal!

( Nancy immediately shook her head and looked at other side seeing sana going to jungkook cabin)

Nancy: she is too desperate to have my jungkook wrapped around her fingers but i won't let that happen!

( she said between gritted teeth and clinched jaw, jooe nodded her head in approval)

Nancy: oh my I forgot to say thanks to Mr Kim for yesterday help

( she said and about to get up from her chair but jooe pulled her again on chair)

Jooe: where are you going don't you want to purpose jungkook today!? Just think of an idea then go to Mr Kim how much time you want to go!

( Nancy again nodded her head and looked at her computer screen while thinking for idea)

[ time skip]

Jooe: Nancy I just called jungkook here telling him that you want to talk to him something important so don't miss this chance!

( Nancy nervously nodded her head felling unknown  heat building up causing her cheeks and ears pink )

Nancy: jooe let's run away I'm scared, I will purpose him some other day!

( she tried to run but jooe held her arms and make her stand at same place)

Jooe: Nancy I will kick your ass just shut up and do what I say orelse jungkook will also become one of sana pet!

(Nancy immediately shook her head and took deep breath to calm herself)

Jhope: ohh jungkook is coming!  Okay I am ready with my camera

( he said and under table with camera pointing towards Nancy)

With each passing second Nancy felt nervou, turning her head other side to see jungkook coming towards her , Nancy gathered all her courage but instantly a sigh escaped from her lips and she tried to get out from jooe grip

Jungkook: Nancy

( the voice made her stop struggling , turning around she saw the person she love most)

Jungkook: what do you want to talk!?

( Nancy shook her head and looked at jooe passing her deadly glare)

Jooe: thanks jungkook for coming I'm going you two talk and Nancy say what you wanted!

( jooe again passed deatly glare to Nancy before leaving)

Nancy: jungkook i-i-i

( Nancy tried to collect some words in her mind but failed then after some minutes she heard jungkook chuckle)

Jungkook: let's go on date!?

( Nancy choked and cough hard while trying to proceed what he said)

Nancy: wh- what

( she again coughed, jungkook gently patted her back trying to calm her down once she stopped coughing jungkook continued)

Jungkook: I know you have felling for me the way you always stand here to stare at me whenever any female coworkers come near me how your expression  change, Nancy I noticed everything.

( Nancy face immediately changed into red tamato due to shyness at which jungkook smile, he find it cute)

Nancy: I-i-i 'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable

( she said while bowing but jungkook shook his head)

Jungkook: I also started liking you Nancy you gained my attention three months back

( Nancy felt like she is in heaven after knowing that her crush has also crush on her)

Jungkook: so we should try should we go on date tomorrow maybe!

( Nancy again nodded still her head down but jungkook place his finger on her chin and lift her face look into her eyes)

Nancy: we can go on date tomorrow.

( jungkook smiled at her)

Jungkook: you look too cute baby.

( he kissed her cheeks making her almost faint)

Jungkook: then we will meet after shift hour.

( he said and left then jooe came towards her screaming in excitement)

Jooe: o my god at last my bestie is finally in relationship with her crush

( she wipe her fake tears Nancy hit her arm gently and jhope also congrats Nancy but while they were having fun someone from behind was fumming in anger to slit that person neck who kissed her on her cheeks)

"Pls readers say me in comment box how was this chapter"
" And pls vote also "
♡"Love you readers" ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 10.5K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
75.6K 7.1K 48
"Are you really going to say no to a virgin dying boy's bucket list?"
49.4K 3.5K 21
"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook}
1.5M 81.4K 30
"If this is what hell feels like, then I'm not afraid to die."