Luminous

Galing kay SylukSky

Shisui Uchiha expected to get caught and his remaining eye to be stolen, so he was ready to die. What he didn... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

2.7K 93 28
Galing kay SylukSky

"Have you heard already?"

"Heard what?"

"Danzo Shimura was behind the attack seven years ago!"

"Seven years... You mean the attack of the Kyuubi?!"

"That's right! People are talking about it these days."

"Oh my god, you can't really judge a person by his appearance! Shimura seemed such a nice old man. I was wondering why he didn't come to my tea shop anymore..."

xxx

"It seems that it wasn't the Uchiha behind the attack of the Kyuubi."

"Seriously?! Where have you heard that?"

"There was this family in the shop today who talked about it and I accidentally overheard them."

"Accidentally? Hehehe, you sly dog. Eavesdropping on your customers, eh?"

"Shut up! How an old cripple like me should know what's going on in Konoha otherwise? Humph!"

"Yeah, yeah. ...But are you serious about the Uchihas?"

"The relative of those people works in the Hokage Tower, so must be true. Right?"

xxx

"...Danzo Shimura? As in the advisor for the Hokage-sama?"

"Yeah! Can you imagine? And he even managed to push the blame on those poor Uchihas."

"Hmm... Something seems fishy about this, Mai."

"God, I feel so bad for being so nasty with Yumiko just because I thought her clan was at fault for the death of little Akio."

"You shouldn't listen to every rumor out where."

"How could I do that to her? We were friends!"

"Mai? Mai! Where are you going?"

"To apologize!"

xxx

"Hey, don't you think those guys from the Uchiha clan are really handsome?"

"They are downright gorgeous!"

"I know right! Just look at the one standing over there!"

"He's a ninja! His eyes are so enchanting, but he still has that bad boy aura about him, oh my god!"

"Right, right! Even with clothes, he's so hot! Could just eat him all up!"

"I really want to jump on him and rip his clothes off, just to see what's und– Kyaaaaaaah!"

"Aaaaaaah! Where had this freaky wind come from?!"

"My documents! Catch them! Catch those sheets!"

xxx

"Why did you use a wind release on those girls? What did you overhear?"

Those three chattering teenagers were a bit too far for Shisui to eavesdrop on their conversation, but Naruto definitely had heard them due to her extremely sensitive hearing. He found out about it during this covert mission as they were running around Konoha till exhaustion, using Henge to transform into unremarkable civilians and spread rumors for the last three days without any break.

The plan was coming along nicely; people were starting to gossip on their own. Despite the obvious wariness and cautiousness surrounding Konoha's general populace, the planted rumors began to take root into their minds slowly but surely. That's why the trio allowed themselves to take a short break today. It was an unbearably hot day, so they settled under the tree, reveling in the coolness of its shade, far from the usual gathering spots of big crowds. Though Itachi somehow managed to wander off who knows where.

Naruto jumped as the Uchiha spoke to her, caught by surprise. She swiveled around to face him, revealing bashful and embarrassed expression on her face. "Nothing, 'ttebane!" she cried out immediately, sounding suspiciously defensive. She kept wringing the lock of her hair around her finger, her eyes shifting from staring at nothing on the side and unwillingly scrutinizing him all over.

Shisui raised his eyebrow, intrigued. The longer he stared at the redhead without saying a word, the quicker nervousness took over her, until she couldn't keep her composure up anymore. He was rewarded with a flustered glare.

"It's your fault anyway, you damn Uchiha!"

The teen schooled his features into an innocent what-did-I-do expression and batted his eyelashes pitifully. The effect was halved since the bandages covered his second eye, but it still worked like a charm.

As per usual while dealing with this particular Uchiha specimen, Naruto was rendered speechless. She opened her mouth, closed it, opened again, but nothing came out. "You..." she tried again, but to say more while being exposed to that kind of lethal puppy eyes was near impossible. Soon the redhead slapped a palm across her forehead. "I guess Bastard was right. They are everywhere and now I understand why," she grumbled under her breath, turning away from her husband-to-be, but not before shooting an accusatory glower.

"Hm? Who is everywhere?"

"Doesn't matter," the girl waved him off and then huffed, determination flashing across her eyes. "I won't go down without a fight!" She shook a fist in front of her, looking, for all intents and purposes, geared up for a war. "What's mine is mine, 'ttebane!"

Alright, now Shisui was completely baffled and curious beyond belief. What was she talking about? Before he could ask, however, Itachi's voice reached their ears.

"I'm back."

Both ninjas looked at him. Their team's youngest member chewed on dango without any care in the world, another full skewer in his other hand.

The older raven shook his head and chuckled. "Should have realized that you'll run off to eat dango at the first opportunity."

Itachi didn't bother to refute. He was about to take a bite of the dango on the remaining skewer, but paused when he noticed Naruto eyeing it hungrily. This girl was the person who managed to solve Uchiha's coup peacefully, their benefactor. All clan, including him, owned her a great deal, so offering one portion of dango wouldn't even start to pay her off.

Itachi still hesitated. "Do you want it?" he decided to ask in hope that she would refuse.

Shisui's eye narrowed while the redhead's face lit up like a bonfire. "Yeah!" she exclaimed. "I'm famished, 'ttebane! Had no time for a proper meal in days!"

The boy extended the dango to her. The moment Naruto was about to grab it, the older Uchiha suddenly put his hands on her shoulders and swiftly turn her body around. "Come, Naruto," he urged, his arm subtly snaking around her waist to gently push her to walk alongside him. "I'm gonna treat you to as much dango as you want. Or we can go and grab some ramen."

Shisui's attempt to entice the girl paid off because her grin flared like a sun and her big, bright eyes sparkled, twin oceans of wonder and delight. "Really?!"

The raven's face softened, his expression radiating indulgence, and he smiled warmly at her. "Of course," he reassured.

Naruto didn't shake his arm around her waist off, so Shisui could feel how thin she truly was. Way too thin for his liking or to be healthy. She definitely needed someone to take care of her and help her to put some more meat on her bones. No more neglecting food for her!

Fugaku had mentioned to him that the Uzumakis loved good cooking and the easiest path to earn their affection was through food. But not when others offered their food for his girl.

Shisui shot a disgusted glare at the Itachi's dango over his shoulder and a greatly disapproving look at the boy himself.

Itachi blinked, slowly. His black orbs flicked from the couple's retreating backs to the sweet in his hand and he fiddled with it for a bit, trying to see if anything was wrong. Maybe some kind of bug got stuck on it? He couldn't find anything. It was a very good dango.

Itachi shrugged, banishing Shisui's odd behavior out of his mind, and ate his dango happily.

xxx

"Niisan!"

The team of three stopped on their way to Ichiraku's Ramen and turned towards the direction of the excited shout.

A little, black-haired boy came to a stop in front of Itachi, his mouth stretched into a wide, proud smile. "Niisan!" he exclaimed again, slightly out of breath, his two charcoal black eyes peering up at the older boy with all the adoration seven-years-old could muster. Which was quite a lot. "Guess what?!"

Itachi stiffened and his face blanked out as if he didn't know how to properly react to that kind of genuine idolization. "Sasuke," he said quietly, his voice layered with a tinge of helplessness.

Shisui sniggered, then leaned closed to Naruto and whispered, "Itachi is so awkward with showing his love to his brother, it's pretty funny to watch them."

The expression that crossed the girl's face was heartbreaking and vanished just as quickly as it appeared. Then she smiled, the curve full of so much warmth it cut Shisui's breathing a little short. For as warm as it looked, the sadness behind her eyes threatened to choke him. "Sasuke seems very happy," she murmured.

"I got the first place in our class' shuriken throwing competition today!" the littlest Uchiha boasted, his whole posture brimming with that pure, natural childish pride by succeeding on the thing that he had a great passion about.

A tiny smile tugged at the corners of Itachi's lips as he said, "Good job, Sasuke."

The younger boy's face brightened up even more, obviously preening under his big brother's praise.

Naruto was observing them and Shisui was watching her instead. His heart seemed to lurch in pain because the sadness didn't dissipate from her features; it actually deepened and even her smile now displayed a vast array of contradicting emotions. Relief. Fear. Hope. Grief.

Shisui couldn't hold out any longer and reached for her, thinking maybe looking away would help her. Because whatever she saw definitely wasn't two brothers interacting, it was something bad and hurtful and he wished to somehow erase all of that out of her mind and heart.

Before his hand could touch her chin, an orange blur zoomed through the people and straight into Naruto with a high-pitched scream of, "Neesan!"

Naruto stumbled from the impact. Luckily, Shisui reacted on time to steady her, otherwise, she would have been wrestled to the ground. The teen glanced down at the little offender. The latter hugged Naruto's waist with his thin arms as if his life depended on it and Shisui recognized him instantly. No one else in this village had such vibrant golden hair and three whisker-like marks on both cheeks – the most prominent characteristics of the Konoha's Jinchuuriki, Menma Uzumaki.

"Neesan! Neesan!" the boy chirped, lifting his head up and revealing the familiar eyes of the brilliant blue color and a beaming grin.

Shisui suppressed a smirk. These two were definitely a family.

"Guess what, 'ttebayo! I managed to–" Menma abruptly stopped talking and his grin died faster than wisps of smoke from a candle. "Neesan?" he questioned, furrowing his brow. "Why are you sad?"

Naruto stared, her expression completely devoid of understanding and her mind drawing a blank for the moment.

The blond's eyes hardened, a seriousness that was too mature for his age settling on his childish face. "Did someone hurt you? I'm gonna kick their asses, 'ttebayo!" he threatened darkly. After a moment, his expression faltered when a realization hit him. "Did you... Did you get bullied because of me?" he whispered, looking down at his feet.

Menma could feel the hatred, the dislike, the annoyance, the contempt, and a hundred other ugly things, all directed solidly at him and consequently to those around him. His breath caught in his throat at the thought that his presence was causing the villagers to start hating his precious big sister. The boy suddenly pushed away from her, trying to distance himself.

Naruto's arm hooked around Menma's neck, holding him in place, close to her. "How are you supposed to kick someone's ass while being this tiny, eh?" she asked with a lopsided grin, giving him a thorough, albeit rough hair ruffle.

"Neesan!" the little Uzumaki spluttered, squirming in her embrace. After finally freeing himself, he glared up indignantly at her. "Even if I look like this now, one day I'm gonna be strong enough to protect you!" he declared, that statement layered with the sheer conviction, the promise roaring in his veins. "And then I'm gonna become the Hokage, 'ttebayo!"

Naruto huffed, amused and filled with fondness. "Just because you'll become the Hokage doesn't mean that you'll have the strength to win against me," she stated, peering at the kid with half-lidded eyes and a smirk curled on her lips. "And the winner is always the one who protects the loser."

Menma's jaw dropped. "That's not fair!" he protested. "You're too strong, 'ttebayo!"

"Hehehe," Naruto chuckled wickedly before pulling him into her arms again for another round of hair ruffles. "It means that your neesan will be protecting you for the rest of your life, 'ttebane!"

"N-Neesan!"

Shisui marveled at the scene between two Uzumakis. The way they interacted was a complete opposite how usually Uchiha family interacted with each other. His clansmen were naturally aloof and prone to isolating themselves even from their closest people.

The teen actually preferred Uzumaki way. Just standing next to them filled him with warm and fuzzy feelings. He wondered how Naruto would look like surrounded with more kids. He also wondered how their children would look like.

Shisui's mind screeched to an abrupt halt at that particular thought and blood rushed to his face. No. Nonono. Too early for such ideas! He was still trying to woo her, dammit!

Denial didn't stop the image of a black-haired, blue-eyed child pop into his mind.

Ah. He had totally fallen for her.

While Shisui flustered over his own feelings, Menma managed to free himself from his big sister's clutches and jump away.

"Watch it!" Sasuke warned angrily when the blond almost collided with him.

Menma's head snapped towards him in an instant and his face twisted into a sour expression. "Sasuke, what are you doing here?"

The youngest Uchiha scoffed. "I'm here with my niisan," he replied smugly.

The Jinchuuriki shot a guarded look up at Itachi and unconsciously retreated to stand next to Naruto.

"Sasuke said your class had shuriken throwing competition today and he got the first place," the redhead informed. "How did you do, Menma?"

Menma wilted like a flower without water under her curious gaze. He bit his lip, hands clutching the hem of his jacket. "I... I was... I was the twelfth..." he said in a soft voice, cheeks flushing.

Sasuke laughed mockingly.

Menma deflated even more, unable to hold his head high.

Itachi scowled at his little brother. "Don't be rude, Sasuke," he reprimanded him sternly.

The boy scrunched his face into a displeased frown. "Why? Everyone mocks him, even senseis don't like him much," he muttered under his breath so that only his brother could hear him.

"Just because everyone does it, doesn't mean that it's the right thing to do."

Sasuke said nothing, but put his brother's words to his heart. Itachi was his idol after all. He always knew best. If he said it was bad, Sasuke would definitely don't do that again.

"Going from the last place to the twelfth in a few months is amazing, 'ttebane!"

Menma whipped his head up so fast that it made him dizzy. A dazzling grin met his startled eyes and Naruto ruffled his hair again, but this time it was a gentle, encouraging motion.

"You did very well, little brother," she praised sincerely. "If you keep this up, you'll get into the top in no time. I believe in you!"

Menma beamed, his happiness welling inside his chest and bubbling outside as a lighthearted laughter. His previous energy rushed back, double in strength, and he practically bounced up and down, vibrating from excitement, eyes alight, his every muscle in need to move, to dance, to jump. "You're the best, neesan!" he cried out straight from his heart.

Sasuke couldn't help but butt in, "Niisan is much better."

Menma glowered at him. "Neesan is the strongest!"

The little raven returned his heated gaze with a glare of his own. "Niisan is much stronger!"

Naruto and Itachi shared a helpless glance.

"How about me?" Shisui who seemed to be forgotten by everyone suddenly chimed in cheerfully. "I'm also strong!"

"You look weak, 'ttebayo."

"Hn," Sasuke agreed with a grunt. "You're weaker than niisan."

"When you're definitely weaker than neesan."

The oldest Uchiha's eyebrow twitched. "Wha– Why you little brats!" he bit out through clenched teeth.

Sasuke scoffed. Menma tensed at his obviously angry tone, fully expecting a furious outburst, a bunch of insults and maybe even an attempt to strike him. Nothing like that happened though.

The next moment the teen's head dropped and he heaved a dramatic sigh. "Heh, why am I always the uncool one?" he questioned nobody in particular. "And here I thought of showing some tricks in shurikenjutsu to the little Uzumaki as I had to Sasuke previously."

Menma's eyes almost popped out of his skull. "Eeeeeeh?!"

"Alas, he thinks that I'm weak," Shisui continued as if not noticing the little Jinchuuriki's desperation, "and how can a weakling teach anything? I even gave some pointers to Itachi, the guy over there."

The blond followed his finger, pointing at Sasuke's older brother, and he grew even more anxious.

"I should probably hide from the world for the rest of my life. But don't cry for me! For it is my sin of being the uncool one. Oh, the tragedy!"

Naruto snorted, but couldn't really hold it in, so proceeded to giggle madly into her palm. Itachi observed his friend with an odd expression etched on his features, Sasuke felt completely out of his depth, and Menma broke into a cold sweat.

"So, friends, it's time for me to bid you all my farew–" Shisui was about to turn around, but a desperate scream stopped him mid-move.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" The blond boy stepped closer to him. "You... You're cool, 'ttebayo! Very cool! And probably strong too. Not as strong as my neesan, though," he babbled quickly lest the guy would change his mind and really go away. "So, can you teach me? Please, mister?"

Shisui hummed, tapping his chin with his finger, acting as if it was such a hard decision. "Call me Shisui-niisan from now on and we'll have a deal," he offered as his mouth stretched into a wide grin.

Menma froze. "You want me to call you niisan?" he asked, his voice a bit hoarse.

Shisui was suddenly alarmed, however, he didn't let it show on outside. "Well, yeah," he answered lightly. "We're gonna be family soon, so you calling me niisan sounds right."

"...Family?"

Naruto put her hands on the little blond's shoulders from behind and smiled. "It's fine, Menma," she assured. "Shisui and I are going to marry and he'll become your niisan."

The boy beamed. "Really?!"

"Yep."

"I have a niisan! Just how cool is that, 'ttebayo!" Menma yelled as he jumped and fist-pumped the air. "Hey, hey, hey, Shisui-niisan, will you teach me shurikenjutsu? What other jutsu do you know? Do you know some cool ones? Can you teach me a cool jutsu, Shisui-niisan? Please, please, please!"

"Easy there, squirt, don't forget to breathe," Shisui placated, putting a hand on the blond Jinchuuriki's head for a gentle pat. He ignored a tiny flinch that seemed to be an unconscious reaction to the unfamiliar touch. "I'm not going anywhere. We have all the time we need to get to know each other."

Menma stared at him with practically stars shooting out of his eyes. "Awesome, 'ttebayo!"

While they conversed, Shisui caught the sight of Naruto and Itachi speaking before the latter gave a small bow and walked away with Sasuke in tow. "What's up?" he asked curiously.

"Itachi's father summoned him, so he had to leave. We agreed to meet later," the redhead explained.

"Alright," the raven nodded. "So, are we still going for that ramen?"

"Of course, 'ttebane!"

Menma stilled. "Ramen? You guys are going for Ramen? Can I come too? For Ramen?" he bubbled with questions. For every question that came out of his mouth, there were several more queuing up in his mind.

Shisui suddenly found himself as a target of two pairs of pleading blue eyes. "Uzumakis really like ramen, don't they?"

Naruto flashed a sheepish grin, but Menma looked scandalized. "How can you not like Ramen, 'ttebayo?!" The boy squinted. "Are you really that strong?"

This time Shisui could definitely hear the capital letter in the word 'ramen'. He threw the idea of trying to comprehend how his strength was related to liking or not liking this specific food straight through the metaphorical window. Uzumaki's thought process didn't seem to align with the rest of the world.

"Okay, okay," the teen surrendered, lifting his arms up. "Come on, I'll treat you both to as much ramen as you want."

"Yatta! You're the best, Shisui-niisan!"

"Nuh-uh, your neesan is the best!" He laughed at the enthusiastic, "That's right, 'ttebayo!", and then favored Naruto with a charming smile. "We are yet to have that date you promised me."

The redhead's eyes widened, blush instantly searing through her. "W-w-what date, 'ttebane?! I haven't promised you any d-dates!" she sputtered, giving him a frustrated punch on his arm.

Shisui rubbed the slightly stinging spot. "Abusing your husband, are you?"

"We are not married yet!"

"Yet is the most crucial word in that sentence."

"Sh-Shut up, you damn Uchiha!"

"Hurry up, neesan! Niisan!"

And if some women nearby quietly gushed with adoration and gossiped among themselves after witnessing such a lovely young family, well, no one called them out on it.

xxx

"Whoa, did you hear what that elderly couple were talking?"

"I did. I can't believe that the Uchiha clan is not related to that tragic night."

"But they are right, you know. I never thought about it, but weren't Uchihas protecting people that night? I think Ayako mentioned that right after the incident."

"Well, even if it's true, I don't understand why the Hokage allow that boy to stay in the village!"

"Shhh, you can be punished if someone overhears you..."

"That's the thing! Why we can't speak against him? He's nothing but a murderer. Who knows when he'll let that monster out again?"

"I heard that someone took that boy under their protection. Some woman claimed the position of the Uzumaki clan head."

"Pff, what clan? Why had we never heard about them? It's probably just a hoax created by a relative of the whore who gave birth to that demon spawn. I can't believe that the Hokage would believe such a lie!"

An elderly woman on the other side of the shop pursed her lips, her grey eyes void of any emotions. The old man next to her though had a murderous expression on his wrinkly face. He was about to give those two gossiping housewives the piece of his mind when a tug on his arm drew his attention to his companion.

"Let's go," the woman said quietly. "We're done here."

Without waiting for his reply, she walked out of the shop in rushed steps. The man had no other choice but to follow her. Soon they entered a remote alley and both released their disguise at the same time.

"Naruto–"

"It's fine, 'ttebane!" the redhead snapped, not turning to face him. "We still should visit one more spot today."

She was about to run away, but Shisui grabbed her arm to stop her. "Whoa there. Come on, Naruto, talk to me," he coaxed gently. "What those women said back there had really upset you."

Her eyes were suddenly on him. Unforgiving and ruthless, the usual sunny cerulean had darkened to a near twilight blue as if mixed with crimson, almost demonic in its nature. Shisui had never seen her so angry or so much pain reflecting in her beautiful orbs.

"What? You think I shouldn't be upset, 'ttebane? That I have no right to be angry at idiots who keep blaming an innocent kid for things that are way beyond his control? That just because he's the Jinchuuriki – the damn human sacrifice – he can't be recognized as a normal human being with his own needs and emotions? Do you also think that he needs to lie down and accept all of that abuse without getting upset?!" The girl's every question was dripping with biting sarcasm, bursting out of the deep scars in her heart and soul.

The raven winced, taken aback by her outburst. "That's not what I meant." He was relieved, if slightly unsettled, as he watched Naruto deflate, going from eruptive, cold fury to a sort of meek discouraged state.

"Yeah, I know, sorry," she murmured softly. "It's just... The way they talk, or– or stare... Are we really that horrible?"

"Of course not. Menma is a good kid and you're the most amazing person I've ever met. I admire you a lot," Shisui said, putting all his strength behind these words in hope that she would believe him. Naruto smiled at his effort, but it stirred every alarm bells in his mind and his heart raced in panic. Because her smile was such an ineffective, empty thing and didn't reach her eyes at all, leaving them dark and desolate and dead.

"I grew up just like Menma," the redhead spoke in a strangely detached voice. "Every person in my village hated my guts, despised me like I was worth less than the dirt they stepped on every day. That's why I hate crowds. I can deal with one, two, a few glares, but there are always too many eyes in the crowd. They would stare at me as if I didn't deserve to walk among them, to breathe the same air as them, as if I wasn't allowed to live." Once she started talking, she couldn't stop herself. "I would scream my name to their faces then and everybody thought it was just to annoy them, to deepen their torment, to remind them of all the ugly things of the past. But it wasn't. It was because I was scared that one day I would forget my name myself, because sometimes it had taken months till someone uttered it and not some insult."

Shisui moved before he could really think it through. He pulled Naruto's body into his embrace – too small, too thin, too fragile at this very moment – and wrapped his arms around her tightly, tucking her head under his chin, trying to shield her from the whole world and the hurt that came from it. Even if she would push him away in the next instant, he wanted to do something, anything to wipe that kind of broken expression off of her face.

Naruto didn't push him away. Unexpectedly finding herself in the Uchiha's embrace, she went rigid. The faint smell of grass and fresh soil lingering on his shirt brought the feeling of warmth and security, and she slowly relaxed, basking in the soothing sensation of his fingers stroking her hair.

"You're not alone, Naruto. And neither is Menma. You both have me and Itachi. Sasuke is a good kid and will come around. Eventually, the whole Konoha will come to realize just how lucky they are that you two live here."

"You're not like other Uchihas," the redhead finally muttered into his shirt after one long minute. She could feel Shisui's body shake with a jovial laughter.

"Are you flirting with me?" he inquired cheerfully.

"Sh-shut up! Who would want to flirt with you, 'ttebane?!"

Another quiet chuckle left the raven's mouth when she protested but made no move to separate herself from him. "That sounds more like my girl," he said warmly as his arms tightened around her petite form, breathing deep her scent of sunshine and summer breeze.

Naruto said nothing, her head pressed to his chest. "I can hear your heart," she blurted out suddenly.

Shisui hummed softly. "My heart beats just for you, so you have all the rights to listen to it anytime you want."

This time, the redhead did push away, but she didn't distance herself far, only making a few small steps backward. "I bet you say that to every girl you meet," she accused in a most petulant voice the teen had ever heard.

"Nope, just for that special one," Shisui replied smoothly, stepping forward and intruding into her personal space once again. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand as if she was someone extremely precious. "You know, the fire can burn all on its own without any problem, but it will always earn for the wind, because even if the wind can extinguish it completely, it can also fan its flames to unimaginable heights."

"Why are you telling me that?"

The raven's lips tilted into a sweet grin. "Because I'm the fire and you're my wind," he said, low and husky. His hand slid to rest on the back of her neck as he slowly leaned closer, his lips almost touching hers...

A sound of crunched gravel under someone's feet startled them both out of their intimate moment. Feeling a strange sense of déjà vu, they glared at the intruder in unison.

A lone man stood at the entrance of the alley with his white, spiky, gravity-defying hair, his ninja headband slanted over his left eye, and a mask coverings his mouth and nose. "Hahahaha," the man laughed, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head. "Don't mind me. Please, proceed." And he just kept standing there unperturbed whatsoever, shamelessly staring at them with his one visible eye.

Shisui's eyebrows drew together, his mind reeling. Wasn't this man dead? He could recognize him on a spot, because his cousin just recently came out of seven years long mourning over his death.

Kakashi Hatake didn't look dead at all. What the hell was going on?

"SENSEI, YOU JERK!" Naruto roared, her temper exploding like a live volcano. "I'm sooooooo gonna burn your porn collection for this, 'ttebane!"

Shisui never knew that a single eye had a capability to display such an extreme horror, but, as fate had it, he had a perfect opportunity to witness that right now.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

145K 3.6K 30
This story contains female Naruto. The end of the 4th war had Narumi(Fem Naruto) and Shikamaru as the only survivors, Kurama feeling the two fading a...
4.8K 115 6
Naruto was banished for failing bringing to Uchiha back, and so decided to leave. To never look back at the place that betrayed him. He stole the for...
7.5K 232 9
She failed to bring the Uchiha back, the village blame her, her friends abandone her, she was betrayed and was called for execution. But the fox had...
173K 2.2K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...