๐Ž๐ง ๐†๐š๐ง๐  แฅซแญก

By freepoohshiesty

๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐... More

Cast/Warning โš ๏ธ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Memories
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
Epilogue

XVIII

10.6K 339 176
By freepoohshiesty

Amari Christian Walton
Monroe, Louisiana

"I told her, I can't father girls. My sperm just not built like that's ya feel me?" Chubby tried to explain.

"Yo sperm not built like that?" Nunu asks.

"It really ain't tho."

"Why not?"

"Look, when I was 7 I played football right? One day it was an accident where the football damaged my left nutsack. And girls come from the left nutsack." He says seriously.

"Who the hell told you that?"

"It's just common sense." He waves Scarface off.

"No it ain't." I shake my head.

I'm tired of these dumbasses so I decide to text my wife.

Wifey 💍👰🏾‍♀️

Wyd

Farming

?

Ion even know

Uh, anyways

Come to the trap

Lemme see if I
can fit it into my
schedule

Youn got a schedule

😟 Maybe I do...

U coming?

No
-sent from my car

U's a damn lie 🤣

"Ecstasy coming, one of y'all better roll her a fat blunt cuz she gone wanna smoke when she get hea." I tell them.

"She ain't handicap, why we gotta cater to ha?" Scarface asks.

"Stop questioning my authoration nigga."

"The fuck is a authoration?" Chubby scrunches his face up.

"My power."

"White power!?" Nunu looks at me crazy.

"I- she better get hea soon foe I shoot one of you slow fucks." I put my head in my hands.

"You and her fucking?" Scarface asks.

"No." I say blankly.

"Why you asking?" Nunu squints his eyes at him.

"Because I know like 3 niggas fucking wit her right now." He shrugs.

I scrunch my face up.

"Who is these 3 niggas?"

"Moneyman, Jamar and that dreadhead from the burned up houses." He lists on his fingers.

I make a mental note in my head that I have 3 more licks to hit.

...

"Wassgud?" N'laisah says walking in.

She goes to sit next to me but I grab her hip and pull her on my lap.

She rolls her eyes but snakes her arm around my neck.

"Y'all disgust me." Chubby mumbles.

"What was that Resputia?" N'laisah cups her ear.

"RESPUTIA FROM NORBIT? I'll fight you." He stands up.

She reaches in her purse and grabs a yellow Twinkie before throwing it at his head.

"That should hold him off." She mumbles.

He sits back down after picking up the Twinkie and unwrapping it.

"Y'all got sumn rolled?" She asks.

"Hm." Nunu gives her his.

"Thank you best."

"Unconnect from the speakers." She tells everyone.

"Bet not play no damn Megan Markle or Sweetheart." I say.

"Nigga you mean Megan thee Stallion and Saweetie?" She looks at me crazy.

"Megan thee Seahorse and Sweet Tea or whatever the fuck." I wave her off.

Ain't nobody got time to be memorizing all these names.

"Lemme tell you niggas lil something bout me. Yea I got nine cars they ont need no key." She raps with Key Glock.

"What's y'all credit scores?" She asks randomly.

"The fuck is a credit score?" I genuinely ask.

"It's how much credit you have left on your EBT card at the end of the month." Chubby responds confidently.

"I just know it's bad, y'all prolly in debt or sumn." She shakes her head.

"What's yo credit score?" Nunu asks her.

"320, only because of my fraud charges." She scratches her neck.

"Charges? You ain't never been arrested tho." I side eye her.

"I have, I just didn't get them in my name. I used someone else's." She mumbled.

"You a criminal." Scarface shakes his head.

"Nigga, errybody in hea a damn criminal." I look at him.

N'laisah gets a text and hides her phone. She types for a few seconds before getting off my lap.

"I gotta go. Fuck witchu later." She hands the blunt back to Nunu.

"Whea you going?" I ask.

"To do sumn." She shrugs.

She gives me a quick peck and hurries out.

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"What the fuck happened?" I call my sister soon as I get in the car.

"I don't know. Me and momma was just chilling in the kitchen and then it was just shots everywhere. The glass broke and we ducked but she must've got shot before then." She says hysterically.

"Chillout, it's gonna be fine. I'm on my way." I hang up and drive to the hospital.

I speed walk to the receptionist. She was on the phone and gave me that one minute finger ☝🏾

"Bitch I don't have a minute! Tha FUCK!?" I yell and people look at me.

She sighs and clicks a button on the hospital phone.

"Yes ma'am?" She asks kindly.

"Better. What room is N'miyah Olsen in?"

"She's in the surgery room right now, but you can sit in the waiting room until she comes out." I go look around and sit next to N'veah.

"What's happening?" I ask her, trying not to worry.

"They had to perform an emergency surgery to remove the bullets."

"How many times was she shot?"

"I didn't count. They emptied the clip on her, most of them hit. None of them hit her head or nun tho. She got a 20% chance right now." She busts out in tears after she finishes.

"Oh my God." I start to hyperventilate.

I don't think I'll forgive myself for not spending time with her like I should've if she doesn't make it.

"I'm gonna go get some air." I get up and go outside.

I needs find out who shot up my mom's house.

"Well fuck, who do I start with?" I pace around outside.

"There's Devonte and there's Shuana. Those the only people I'm beefing wit as of now." I think aloud.

"She's got cameras around her house. Hopefully it got they faces." I go to the camera app and log into her account.

It's a raggedy black BMW slowly passing by with 2 people shooting out the windows. They circle back a minute later and fire more shots. The driver's window rolls down and Moneyman starts shooting too.

Ok, that nigga prolly did this for Shuana. Even if he didn't, idc.

I'm on both they asses.

I walk back into the hospital and sit next to Veah.

"Any news?" I ask her.

"Not yet."

A few minutes go by and a doctor comes out and walks up to us. I hold Veah's hand tightly before he speaks.

"I'm sorry."

I put my hand over my eyes as Veah cries on my shoulder.

"We did everything we could to save her but the bullets hit vital organs. She bled out before we could remove them. I'll give you space to grieve now. You have a chance to say goodbye before the coroner comes to remove her. Room 108." He walks away.

I hug Veah and we cry together.

Wrote 7 chapters the other day. And I finished the last chapters yesterday 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 15.5K 23
"๐–ง๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–พ๐—… ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž"
658K 19.7K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
5.9K 190 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐’๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...
30.2K 599 39
๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’‚๐’›๐’†, ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’...