When I was your man - Reader...

By Hungarian-Shinobi

Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is... More

DISCLAIMER (Please read!)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Last)
Author's note
Chapter 32 (Alternative ending)
MACHINIMA

Chapter 12

1.2K 35 15
By Hungarian-Shinobi

Dabi's POV: (still flashback~)

She didn't protest at all. Didn't protest against my touches, the way I roamed my hands all over her body and the way I madly kissed her. It was obvious she wanted this as much as me. And she's so desperate that makes me wonder for how long did she hold back as well? Was she afraid too like me? Perhaps she didn't want to cross these boundaries because she was afraid of rejection too.

But how wrong she was. Until now I didn't know either how much I wanted her. Well of course, deep down in my mind I knew that, but I didn't want to admit it. I kept denying it. It's very unusual for me to have these type of feelings and not be only lead by desire and lust as I always been. Because I used to simply fuck those bitches I brought home and kicked them out once I didn't need them anymore.

Some of them were heartbroken, begging to don't be kicked out or yelled at me that I simply used them. That was what I was doing with them. Nothing more. No feelings at all. Well my act towards them when I talked with them were very convincing, they were full of fake promises which they fell for. However there were times I didn't have to do anything at all. Sometimes those girls came by themselves and had no feelings either.

But (y/n)...

I did the exact same thing as in the past when (y/n) came to my house to ask me if she could stay for a day or two. It turned out to be much more days, even weeks, but I didn't mind. Having her around was calming, even when she was throwing ridiciluous tantrums of small things. Thinking back at those little nothings just makes me smile now. It warms my heart.

What warms me more now is her closeness. Her skin is burning from my touch. Those sweet sounds she made were the most beautiful melodies I ever heard. She was so gorgeous. That reddened face, those half lidded eyes which held all of her desires with her long lashes shadowing those red cheeks. Her hair falling back as she laid under me. Her chest rising up and down quickly, gasping for air as she became more and more excited.

Pulling my head back from our kiss I looked down at her. She pulled her hands away from around my neck to hide her body from my sight. She was embarassed. How could she be like that? Only a bra and panties hid her away from my sight.

I smirked, grabbing her wrists and pinning them next to her head. "Tsk. Hiding such a beauty from my eyes..."

"D-Dabi"

"Shut up." I growled and went for her neck, kissing and nibbling her flesh. Again those sounds. "Are you this sensitive here?" I chuckled over her skin. "Or is it because of my breath that lands on your skin and your ear? What if I just growl while I sink my teeth in your neck. Like this..."

I bit down on her neck, sucking her skin to leave a dark hickey, growling lowly. She was squirming under me, wrapping her arms around my neck again and digging her nails deep in my back. I barely did anything and she's holding onto me for dear life while she's letting out those lustful moans as I grabbed her wrists again, holding them now tighter beside her head and letting my teeth and mouth do their job.

Meanwhile I moved up my knee over her cunt, earning even more beautiful moans. Using her feet to lift herself up she brushed her cunt over my thigh to feel some more friction.

I kissed her jaw, slowly moving back to her lips to take her breath away. I let go of one of her wrists and cupped her soft breast, squeezing it through her bra to tease her.

"You like that, don't you?" I chuckled.

Out of the blue she pushed me away and I kneeled back on the sofa while she grabbed her clothes to dress back up but since the dress I got her was torn, she grabbed a random top and jeans walking to my room quickly not even facing me an I was dumbfounded by her actions. Of course I had to follow her because all of this didn't make any sense to me.

Why would she push me away if she enjoyed all of this at least as much as me?

"What's wrong?" I asked.

As if she didn't know I was there she flinched, grabbing her purse and racing towards the hall where our shoes were lazily resting on the ground.

She didn't care to reply just quickly bent down to put on her shoes.

I clicked my tongue because I hated it when someone ignored me. That was exactly what she was doing to me right now.

She was about to grab the doorknob, but I grabbed her from behind, turning her around and pushing her back on the door to trap her.

"What the fuck was that (y/n)?" I grunted.

She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out of her as if she's gone dumb. She simply stared at me with widened eyes without a fucking clue about what she should say.

It annoyed me to hell that I didn't know what's on her mind. I couldn't read her thoughts from her eyes either even though she's easy to read, but at the moment I had no idea what the fuck is wrong.

"When someone asks you something it's rude not to answer." I said to her, but all she did was stare. And finally something caught my eye. She was hesitating for some reason. I could see in her eyes she wanted to continue what we started, but held back. Why?

Averting her eyes she pushed me away again and this time she opened the door, leaving me alone in my apartment.

Gulping down the anger that bubbled up in me, I inhaled deeply, then walked to my room mumbling to myself. "Calm down, she must be having a fucking reason for doing that. Calm the fuck down..."

I repeated a couple of times while I dressed up in my villain costume, heading out as well. I locked the door, noticing the small skull shaped keyring she gave me. Raising it in my palm I stared at it for long seconds, remembering her words and her smile when she gave it to me.

A lucky charm huh?

I shook my head and tucked my keys away in my pocket and walked down the stairs towards the back door. As I opened it it screeched loudly as always, causing me to groan and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I'm seriously going to kick this door out of it's place if someone doesn't repair it soon..." I muttered and opened the garage where I kept my bike.

I hopped on it and drove away to the league's hideout. Entering the place I saw Spinner and Compress sitting by the bar with Kurogiri pouring shots for them.

"...holy shit. and when I kicked the door open I was welcomed with that huge amount of cash. You should have came too Compress. Would have been much easier to carry that amount with your quirk." Spinner spoke and I sat down on one of the farthest stools.

"I was too tired from my previous mission, you know that. Hey Dabi!" Compress noticed me.

Kurogiri gave me a shot too which I chugged down immediately. "Next." I said and he poured another round for me.

"Hey! Some hot chick rejected you? You are grumpy all the time but when a bitch rejects you you are even more grumpy as usual." Spinner turned to me as well as Compress. All of them were looking at me.

Annoying...

"Shut up." I groaned drinking my second round.

"It's surely a woman. What do you think Compress?" Spinner chuckled.

"I think it's more than that. He's very deep in his thoughts." He replied.

"Yeah, you're right. Hey man! Another chick will come soon and you will forget that one you are thinking of."

Oh how wrong you are Spinner... I don't want any other woman to come. Just that one and only.

"By the way, Dabi." Kurogiri called out to me and I glanced towards him from the corner of my eye. "Shigaraki wants to see you."

"I'm not in the mood for his shit. If I knew he was looking for me, I wouldn't even have came here in the first place..." I mumbled the last part.

"That shit I want to talk about involves you. Put down that glass and come instead." Boss spoke from around the corner and I sighed, standing up from the stool and followed him.

Whatever he wanted to talk about I was sure it must be another shit he wants me to do or steal or use my quirk as a distraction like always.

"You see... We need money so you gotta do something for me." He started, sitting on his chair beside his desk inside his bedroom, placing his feet over it.

"Let me guess you need someone to distract the police and people till you guys rob a bank or something." I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Yes, but I'm not going this time. Take whoever you want with yourself, kill heroes, whatever. I don't care, just bring enough money. We need more supplies and a bigger place to create Nomus. But make sure you don't get caught or tracked down."

He explained and I sighed, rolling my eyes. He said it as if he didn't know I always succeed with missions.

"I have something else to do boss, so I don't have time for this now." I mumbled and turned around to leave.

"Guess I phrased it wrong." He said and I stopped. "It wasn't a request, it was an order."

I clicked my tongue and grabbed the doorknob anyway. "You won't order me around like that." I said and opened the door.

"Oh, so I guess that girl of yours isn't that precious to you? Perhaps I might then grab her pretty neck with my hand and you wouldn't mind if she turned to dust, aren't you?"

One of my foot was already out of the room, but I froze at the doorway.

Does he know about (y/n)? But how? Unless Toga didn't keep her promise...

"I hit the nail on the head didn't I? I guess then she really is a precious one to you. Getting weak Dabi? You never cared for anyone but yourself." I heard his footsteps behind me coming closer.

"Do you need that money tonight?" I asked, ignoring his mocking remarks.

He chuckled evilly. "The sooner the better." He said and I left, closing the door behind myself, heading towards Toga's room.

She owes me an explanation...

I didn't care to knock so I just barged in and saw her and Magne doing ridiciluous makeup for each other in way too girly clothes.

"Hey! Don't you know how to knock?" She asked but I grabbed her arm, pulling her with myself out into the hallway. "What are you-"

I cut her off. "We had an agreement." I growled.

"Abou-... Oh, that pretty girl of yours, right? What about her?" She grinned.

"Don't play dumb! You ratted me out to boss! He knows of her!" I growled, grabbing her neck and she grabbed my hand, trying to pull mine away.

"I didn't!" Her grin dropped, expression turning serious.

"Then how does he know of her? Speak!" I whisper yelled to her. No unwanted attention was needed right now, that's why I tried to keep my voice down.

"How should I know that? Why would I tell him anyway? I need that money we agreed on!" She replied.

I let go of her. She's right, but I'm still fucking angry. I wanted to know how does he know about her. Did he see us perhaps? Weren't I cautious enough?

"He knows of her so no money for you. See ya around." I said as I walked away from Toga back to the bar and spotted Spinner and Compress still hanging out, talking about random topics.

"Guys you are coming with me." I told them.

Let's get this over with. The sooner I finish this, the sooner I can look for (y/n)...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

End of Chapter 12

Comments and votes are always appreciated! ❤️ Don't forget to put the book in your list if you want to get a notification whenever I update!

Sorry to all who expected a smut, but not yet :3

You can support me and my work on Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=104357938 (Link in bio too) Extra content continuously being uploaded

-Hungarian Shinobi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 17.7K 41
[ᴅᴀʙɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢�...
87.3K 1.8K 22
Y/N has lived her whole live in Japan. Shes a regular girl who loves anime. Her favorite anime is called 'my hero academia'. She just thinks she has...
32.5K 423 11
__"𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 " Y/n L/n was a badass girl who always win and think she's the best of all...
9.3K 238 17
From baggy pants, oversized hoodies, a short wig, large prescription glasses -all is used with the intention of hiding her femininity. Y/n is a freel...