๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„. | ๐Š๐ˆ...

By sotruemeg

๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ 4 ๐˜ถ. ๐ƒ๐„... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. โœŽ
โฅ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ.
๐ˆ โ€ข ๐Ž๐๐„| โฆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ ยท ๐“๐–๐Ž| โฆ
๐ˆ๐• ยท ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ | โฆ

๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ ยท ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ | โฆ

1.2K 81 106
By sotruemeg

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄༢.

𐄙 ◦ ✶ ❊➳ ͠ ͡°♥; 𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄༣ 𝄄 ♡o.✿ฺ

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄༢.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

PRADAJII SA'KAII MARAJ

- chicago

• 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊! 𝐓𝐖 !

PRADAJII WALKED ON THE WET PAVEMENT from the rain from yesterday. She hadn't spoken to T.Roy in a couple of days but it was fine. She planned to hang out with him today.

She knocked on the door to her apartment waiting for her mom to unlock the door. She heard sniffles from inside which made her even more eager to get inside. Her mother opened the door and pulled her into her arms.

"Mama, what's wrong?" She's asked pulling away from her. "T-t-t.Roy baby, he's gone." She sniffles as Pradajii's knees buckled before she fell to the ground. Her mothers words repeated in her head and the room started spinning.

Her stomach churned she ran to the kitchen throwing up  in the trash can. "Baby.." Her mom dragged out as she rubbed her back.

"I need to call Dayvon," She managed to get out as her frantic mother rushed to grab her phone.

"She already told him baby, I'm sorry..." She mumbled as Pradajii ran to her room.

Her body collapsed on her bed as she stared at the celling. She got up rushed to her bathroom slamming the door shut, before ramping through the drawers.

Grabbing the old razor she used to use before she met T.Roy and Von, she began to make slits on her wrist and thighs.

Blood poured out her wounds as she looked in the mirror and smiled.

The muffled sounds of the voices in her head finally went away making her smile. Self harm was the only way she could get them to go away.

"Pradajii, you can't just sit in this room and slouch all day. You have too eat something." Her mom said coming in her room  shutting the door behind her.

Pradajii's head began to hurt at the sound of her moms voice. Pradajii hadn't came out her room nor ate in a entire week. Her mom nagging her didn't make any of this better.

I can and I will, Pradajii thought rolling her eyes.

"He's dead
Pradajii get over it!" Her mom yelled making Pradajii get up from the bed.

"W-What?!" Pradajii stammered as her mom rolled her eyes shifting her weight to her right leg.

"He's gone, dead Pradajii, get up and get the fuck over it! Them boys didn't care about you! If it was you they wouldn't give a flying fuck!" She yelled as tears streamed down Pradajii's face.

"Fuck yo-" Pradajii got cut off as her moms fist connected with her tear stained cheeks.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that Sa'Kaii! What is wrong with you?  Have you lost your fucking mind?!" Pradajii's mother Debra hollered.

The voices now began coming back, a huge headache coming like a thunder storm.

"You just gon' let that old hoe hit you? Beat that bitch ass!"

"Kill her Pradajii, you know you want toooo.."

"Ahh, bitch you just got bitched by a elderly hoe.. could never be me!"

Pradajii stood there holding her cheek for a second before grabbing a lil duffel bag shoving clothes, body products, her charger, and a picture of her, Von and T.Roy.

She ran down the stairs and out the door as rain began to hit her cold skin. Pradajii was wearing a pair of black biker shorts and a cropped sweatshirt, the rain was the worst place she could be right now.

Pradajii began running, to where? She didn't know. What she did, is that she needed to get out of Parkway Gardens.

Pradajii's legs became sore, so she stopped. Turning to look at her surroundings, Pradajii finally noticed she was at South Park. The place she dreaded to be. The place she lost her best friend.

That was all Pradajii knew, gone. T.Roy? Gone. Jaycee? Gone. Von? Gone. Pradajii felt empty, everyone and everything she ever loved was gone.

Pradajii began running again, stopping infront of Dave's Sit–In Diner! Her and Von had eaten here before.

Opening the glass door to the diner she noticed it was empty, the cashier was wiping down the counters and it seemed as it was about to close.

"E–Excuse me Ms?" Pradajii's weak voiced croaked. The caramel skinned mid aged lady looked up frowning at Pradajii's worn out state.

"Yes baby? Something wrong?" She asked as Pradajii read her name tag, Jazmine.

"Can i stay here for a while? Just to charge my phone and i'll be out your way i promise." Pradajii asked praying in her mind that Jazmine would say yes.

"Of course angelcake, what happened if you don't mind me asking." Jazmine muttered as Pradajii plugged her phone into the loose brown outlet.

"Got into a argument with my mom, she kicked me out. " Pradajii mumbled as water dripped from her soaking wet clothes.

"Do you have some clothes to change into?" Jazmine asked walking back behind the counter.

"Mhmm, is there a bathroom in here?" Pradajii asked grabbing her duffel bag.

"Yes baby, it's on your right down this hall." Jazmine said pointing down a dim lighted hallway.

Pradajii entered the bathroom and instantly began to take her uncomfortable wet clothes off.

As she rung her wet clothes out she thought about where she was going to stay. She literally had nobody.

She could ask the lady to stay with her, but she just met her so the answer was more than likely no.

Von was on Pradajii's mind all day, him being one of the only people Pradajii had left. Von cared about her and Pradajii could feel it.

After changing into some black leggings and a hoodie Pradajii walked out the bathroom preparing herself to ask Ms. Jazmine to stay with her. She could at-least give it a try.

"Ms. Jazmine?" Pradajii asked in a low voice, she was nervous and she was sure Ms. Jazmine could tell.

"Yes sweetheart?" Ms. Jazmine asked looking up at Pradajii.

"C–Can I stay with you until this weekend? After that I promise you'll never have to hear from me again. Please?" Pradajii practically begged making Ms. Jazmine frown.

"Of course you can baby..." Ms. Jazmine smiled making Pradajii do the same.

SOTRUEMEG'S CORNER!

hey luvs, sorry for the inactivity but your girls been depressed. and i had majorrrr writers block. updates coming soon from atl, pray you catch me, kill 4 u, reaper, and remember me. not proof read!

did the chicken come first or the egg? definitely the egg.

meme time whores.

then they be having the most gangster names . "killa d" your name is demitrius 😭!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 3K 11
"๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž. ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž. ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐—€๐–พ๐—...
74.8K 2.2K 31
'got ha hands in the air screaming 'fuck that nigga' deep down inside she still love that niggaโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน'
12.4K 244 8
Sander Sides Littlespace Oneshots !!DON'T ADD TO ANY LIST WHERE THERE IS DDLB OR AGEPLAY OR DDLG OR ANYTHING ELSE!! Strictly SFW (Safe For Work) No s...
2.5K 107 7
Imagine being a little girl running around playing one day to then become someone who is running the streets of Miami. ...